Bad parenting, or "All about shitty parents topic"

OKeijiDragon · 20565

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 06:21:36 AM
at least those who beat their kids or worse keep them around. it was a [tornado fang]'d up wacked out form of parenting, which sounds incredibly ridiculous, i know.

That's not parenting, though.  That's abuse.  That's psychotic.  So is the MMO case too. 

[spoiler]However, in my lifetime, I have talked with or known at least 3-4 people who's parents have [tornado fang]ing sexually assaulted or raped their children.  To me, rapists are the worst form of human life that exist.  So I consider nothing worse that this, ESPECIALLY from parents.  This type of action can leave scars both mental and physical on a child for a lifetime, sometimes.[/spoiler]

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 06:28:01 AM
That's not parenting, though.  That's abuse.  That's psychotic.  So is the MMO case too. 

[spoiler]However, in my lifetime, I have talked with or known at least 3-4 people who's parents have [tornado fang]ing sexually assaulted or raped their children.  To me, rapists are the worst form of human life that exist.  So I consider nothing worse that this, ESPECIALLY from parents.  This type of action can leave scars both mental and physical on a child for a lifetime, sometimes.[/spoiler]

Indeed. I can completely agree and sadly relate to this post. (not myself personally, but through experiences with others)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 06:32:19 AM
I had a friend who had issues with her stepmom, and got beat by her father when she got into an altercation with her. she enjoyed scaring me and my friends by making like she would overdose on her anemia pills.
 she popped more than 3 on a few occasions too.

also, amen PB, Amen, preach on.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 06:38:06 AM
i can't deny that rapists are very dispicable people that deserve to rot.

but i find negligence of an infant to be absolutely dispicable. it's more of on a stupidity level than compared to domestic violence and [twin slasher], so we're not on the same page of "worst" here. i just can't see how anyone could ever have a good reason to do stuff like that other than complete absense of mind.

speaking of which, i don't know how anyone could be so stupid as to leave a toddler in a car for 2+ hours. with the windows up, in summer.

but as PB said, this isn't parenting. so maybe we shouldn't even be talking about this stuff.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 08:56:17 AM
Your parents are who raise you, not who made you.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 09:04:43 AM
Your parents are who raise you, not who made you.
Yeah I believe this is true indeed. 

In any case if I do have kids I won't be the type of parents I've seen around the mall I go to who don't keep a close eye on them.  I know it's not as bad as some of the things mentioned but still it's pretty stupid especially in the mall when sometimes the worst thing happens and with all the dangerous and stupid people in the world.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 03:25:32 PM
If you can't take care of your own children, don't get any.

Such a easy answer and yet it won't stop happening as long as there are ignorant people in the world... *sigh*

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 06:50:27 PM
Uh parents these days, listenin' to dark, dumbass music that can actually turn a society upside down, and it can apply anywhere. however, it feels for me that it can affect parents too, because in most cases, the "law" gave up on the values of youth, wasting it on "Drug Money". when the days of peace gone, now put back in the era where kids can't decide on their own, and defenseless.

THIS IS THE DISCOVERY ERA DAMMIT! RECLAIM THOSE VALUES AND END THIS!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 06:52:45 PM
Great Parenting....or GREATEST Parenting?

I laughed.  Out Loud even   8D

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 07:26:07 PM
Uh parents these days, listenin' to dark, dumbass music that can actually turn a society upside down, and it can apply anywhere. however, it feels for me that it can affect parents too, because in most cases, the "law" gave up on the values of youth, wasting it on "Drug Money". when the days of peace gone, now put back in the era where kids can't decide on their own, and defenseless.

THIS IS THE DISCOVERY ERA DAMMIT! RECLAIM THOSE VALUES AND END THIS!

OK, now I'm going to be the bluntest I've ever been on this website. What in the weed smoking blue [tornado fang] is this bullshit you're trying to pass for an educated post? I've been trying to comprehend your posts for the longest thinking that maybe I'm just not trying hard enough, but damn, this is just undecipherable.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 07:41:42 PM
OK, now I'm going to be the bluntest I've ever been on this website. What in the weed smoking blue [tornado fang] is this bullshit you're trying to pass for an educated post? I've been trying to comprehend your posts for the longest thinking that maybe I'm just not trying hard enough, but damn, this is just undecipherable.

Damn, looks like I need to control the inner beast then.  :\

What I was trying to say: Parents should never smoke in front of thier kids in the ages of 1-6, it may affect them in the future. I have seen some parents do it, usually on the way home from school. ::)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 07:52:42 PM
Great Parenting....or GREATEST Parenting?

I laughed.  Out Loud even   8D

"Chuck E. Cheese:  Where a kid can be a kid more mature then their parents"  XD

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: December 14, 2008, 07:54:45 PM

Offline ParasiteBirth

• Useless Dweeb
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Some random dweeb
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Reply #38 on: December 25, 2010, 07:50:31 PM
some of the little shits deserve to be belted. but beating your kids in public is a prime example of bad parenting.do fang]ing MMO.

Absolutely, do it somewhere hidden and private so that nobody has proofs of the physically develloped adult beating a defenseless child.

Another thing, those parents who slaps their childrens butt to punish them?... it's got to be the most pedo-like thing to do in public, I mean even as a parent, where do you take the right to touch someone's butt and even hurt them there?  -AC

I mean, at 18 years old you're still your parents child. When you do something bad, why don't they beat you anymore? it's not because you're ''old now, you should be more mature'' it's because they know you'll hit em back.

Parents love power. [tornado fang] ers

Check my YouTube Channel for Challenges, Speed Run videos and more!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: December 25, 2010, 08:00:43 PM
Absolutely, do it somewhere hidden and private so that nobody has proofs of the physically develloped adult beating a defenseless child.

Another thing, those parents who slaps their childrens butt to punish them?... it's got to be the most pedo-like thing to do in public, I mean even as a parent, where do you take the right to touch someone's butt and even hurt them there?  -AC

I mean, at 18 years old you're still your parents child. When you do something bad, why don't they beat you anymore? it's not because you're ''old now, you should be more mature'' it's because they know you'll hit em back.

Parents love power. [tornado fang] ers
There's so many things wrong with what you just said, that I don't even

ALSO, NECROMANCER!

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: December 25, 2010, 11:53:34 PM
It's been two years since the last post, lol.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: December 26, 2010, 12:07:38 AM
Oh look. It's this thread again.

I KID LOL

Anyhow, people today just want kids because they don't realize the graveness of being a parent. They're like "I CAN TAKE CARE OF KIDS LOL" and then they don't do jack [parasitic bomb]. And what happens to the kids? They become barbarians as adults. I demand that a policy of having a license to have children be proposed.

Call me a [tornado fang]'d up dick, but I believe it's the only way to get rid of people who grow up to be inept, just like their parents.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: December 26, 2010, 08:41:57 PM
I don't know anything about bad parenting because my parents loved me.  And honestly, who wouldn't?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: December 26, 2010, 08:43:33 PM
I don't know anything about bad parenting because my parents loved me.  And honestly, who wouldn't?

Same here

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: December 26, 2010, 08:45:41 PM
And honestly, who wouldn't?

Remember this?

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: December 26, 2010, 08:52:32 PM
I miss people that used language translators.

Aresian

Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 09:53:37 PM
*slips in quietly and places a padlock on the door*

Hmm... now what? Oh right.

*breaks through a wall to leave*