Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 05:13:35 AM
Or Paul Dobson.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: November 26, 2008, 06:34:37 PM
Just saw the dub of the first episode of season one. While the cast is pretty solid I guess, what struck me was the fact that they apparently cut out two scenes from the actual broadcast. What was missing was the entire second part of the first scene within the Ptolemaios with Sumeragi drinking and all. Next, right after the officer in charge of security in the HRL's Orbital Station gives orders to scramble, the entire scene with the pilots boarding their suits and stating they feel not ready for real combat yet was also cut. I wonder, why do that? I might somewhat understand the whole drinking thing, then again, that COULD be put as something else other than alcohol, although it doesn't really make sense because her drinking problems are a very important part of Sumeragi's character, but the boarding thing? Is it bad to show that pilots are concerned?

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 06:55:59 PM
lol dubs

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 26, 2008, 07:02:33 PM
Well, the only idea I could think of because they cut these scenes (also noticed a very small clip here and there cut from episode 2) is because they thought that these scenes were either unnecessary or simply made the episode run too long. Seriously, I've got no clue what's all this supposed to mean.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: November 30, 2008, 12:53:21 PM
Episode 09:

[spoiler]-Arche Gundam pretty much owns Seravee and 00. They're barely able to hold their own. Battle also reveals that Seravee has additional hands with beam sabers in it's knee cannons.
-Upon being saved by Allelujah and Lockon, Tieria is furious they're holding him back from pursuing Lockon's murderer.
-Tieria tells Lyle the story of how his brother died and why he became a Meister, but seems like he thinks his actions were foolish.
-Setsuna also reveals that he's partially responsible for the deaths of both Lockon's parents and sister, as he didn't stop his comrade who eventually performed the suicide bombing.
-We have a meeting between Mr. Bushido and Katagiri, who wants to call him Graham but stops half way, saying that "right now, you're Mr. Bushido, right?". Bushido also orders Katagiri to give him a new mobile suit with the fastest speed and strongest blade.
-The Ptolemaios escapes to space by using Trans-Am of Seravee, Arios and Cherudim to boost their engines whilst 00 intercepts all A-LAWS forces. Looks like 00 can actually leave Earth's atmosphere on it's own.
-Mannequin finally deduces that Celestial Being's tactical forecaster is "Leesa Kujo" and sends a message to the Ptolemaios, expressing her respect for her tactics. Going by flashbacks, Kannequin seems to have not only been a fellow officer back in the AEU forces, but also a student friend.
-In space, Ian arrives at one of CB's asteroid hideouts to find his wife and the finished 0-Raizer, stating that with it, 00 will be invincible.
-Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Original Soundtrack 03 on sale December 24th.[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: December 01, 2008, 04:12:52 PM
Tieria is hot in crossdress mode. >_>
I'm late, but... yeah. >_>

Also, dubbed Patrick sounded... rather fitting.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008, 09:41:58 AM

Aresian

Reply #57 on: December 05, 2008, 02:52:54 AM
Many thanks, NameMaster. >_>

I was waiting for that one. Now I have all of them for now. *dances*

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: December 07, 2008, 12:27:47 PM
Episode 10:

[spoiler]-Sumeragi became a tactical forecaster in order to limit casulties on the battlefield if she can't stop warfare.
-Bring Stability has a short skirmish with 00 in his Garazzo Mobile Suit and overpowers it before falling back.
-CB's red ranger actually happens to be Anew Returner, apparently the only female Innovator.
-A-LAWS got themselves their own Ragnarok Space Cannon called Memento Mori.
-Ali meets up with Nena who attempts to kill him, but is overpowered.
-A-LAWS use the Memento Mori to destroy the Sairu Kingdom's capital with whose sovereign Katharon wanted to enter negotiations for support, killing one of the executive members of Kathalon. Sergei witnesses it from a distance.
-The firing from the cannon causes Marie, Tieria and Allelujah to get a Newtype reaction, Louise was also seen suffering before. The blast apparently released enough Quantum Waves to resurrect Hallelujah, as well as Soma.
-TRANS-AM 00 Raizer has more than 290% the power of 00.[/spoiler]

Oh, and the end of the episode also featured a teaser for the new FMA anime, starting April next year.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: December 08, 2008, 06:23:29 PM
Only Hallelujah returned. Marie is still Marie.

-CB's red ranger actually happens to be Anew Returner, apparently the only female Innovator.

that's unknown as to it's male or female. All innovators are supposed to be male. And Vowels had his little thing in ep8.

also it's Stabity. ブリング スタビティ

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008, 06:35:57 PM
Well, Anew definately looks a lot more female than Tieria did in his "disguise". Anew's face is a lot smoother and gentler than Tieria's.

And Stabity? Engrish at it's best, eh?

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: December 08, 2008, 06:50:27 PM
But Anew did appear in the S1 25's ending, with the male form. For the most part, she's most likely a spy, but more so for regene than Ribbons. She's working directly with Ian, but Ribbons still had no clue about the TDS. Her job resume is also pretty broken.

For the most part, it's belived to be spelled as such on purpose. Unlike the rest of the skittle squad,  He apperantly has a more  violent nature.

his twin, Divine is the only innovator left to show up. As far as we know, there's no Seiyuu for the character, so it's assumed they'll just be useing him as fodder, and  use somone in house for the VA work.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: December 15, 2008, 07:12:53 PM
The hell? Why almost every Gundam series have some naked scenes? >_>

Anyway, ep 11 was awesome. 00 is awesome. I can't wait to see Halleluya in action

And when is the the opening? Ep 12 or 13?

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: December 15, 2008, 07:19:11 PM
If Sunrise follows the same scheme as with CG and the first 00 season, the new OP/ED will most likely start with episode 14, which will be the first episode in 2009. Normally that would mean January 4th, but it's possible that on that weekend no episode will air due to holiday programs. There was a break of one week last year as well, but don't count on my judgement.

Offline Tokkan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: December 16, 2008, 10:59:27 AM
If you want to know the details... then here it is.

1. Gundam 00 won't be airing on the 4th Jan, instead a New Years special.

2. Episode 14 airs on the 11th Jan instead.

3. New OP begins then, and is done by Stereopony, a fairly new band who also did the current Bleach ED.

4. The full version of the New OP was broadcast on a radio show on the 15th Dec, a rip of it was made and used to make a Gundam 00 MAD/AMV here - http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kv-AjB1_wfA

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: December 16, 2008, 06:45:45 PM
Urgh...Sure, it's a nice song, sounds kinda catchy, but it simply doesn't work for me as an opening song for a Gundam series. This IMO fits even worse than Wings of Words back in GSD. As an ED, maybe, but not OP.

Aresian

Reply #66 on: December 17, 2008, 12:00:28 AM
I like it, personally. It has nothing on Wing of Words of the previous OP Song, Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi. But I'm really starting to get into it, so that might change fast.

Gotta see the OP it's self to decide.

Also, 00 is on CRACK.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: December 24, 2008, 11:11:48 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5643805

"00 Gundam", best freaking track EVER. Followed by "Restart" aka Exianator, and  "Take-Off"

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: December 27, 2008, 09:00:38 AM
I want Kawai Kenji's babies. He's a [chameleon sting]ing GOD!

EDIT: Holy [parasitic bomb], Beez has licensed Gundam 00 for a German release in Spring 2009

Posted on: 24 December 2008, 15:23:18

Starts to look like the 3rd Generation Sadalsuud Gundam now, doesn't it? At least a bit.

Offline Tokkan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: December 28, 2008, 02:55:46 PM
Healing Care has a "milk-filled pair of mammaries", in case people were thinking she were a he.

Puts an end to the argument that all Innovators are male or without gender.

Aresian

Reply #70 on: December 28, 2008, 09:49:53 PM
Healing Care has a "milk-filled pair of mammaries", in case people were thinking she were a he.

Puts an end to the argument that all Innovators are male or without gender.

Crossdress Tieria would like to have a word with you.

Just admit it, you fapped to a guy. Deal with it and accept your sexuality. XD

Offline Tokkan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: December 29, 2008, 12:41:53 AM
Crossdress Tieria would like to have a word with you.

Just admit it, you fapped to a guy. Deal with it and accept your sexuality. XD

Oh, well I forgot to mention. The first Official File for season 2 already called Healing a "female-model innovator".

As oppossed to say Tieria, whose "breasts" have confirmed to have been prosphetic.

Aresian

Reply #72 on: December 29, 2008, 05:48:23 AM
Oh, well I forgot to mention. The first Official File for season 2 already called Healing a "female-model innovator".

As oppossed to say Tieria, whose "breasts" have confirmed to have been prosphetic.

Breasts are breasts.

And I'll wait for the show to tell me it's a girl. Until then, you fapped to a guy. :3

Offline Tokkan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: December 29, 2008, 06:23:07 AM
And I'll wait for the show to tell me it's a girl.

You'll be waiting for an eternity, the stuff they put in the OFs is stuff they would otherwise not mention in the anime like "Lyle and Klaus being old buddies" or "Regene was with Louise in the season 1 epilogue because he was taking her to meet Ribbons" or "Saji's current height and weight is 178 cm and 60 kg".

Aresian

Reply #74 on: December 29, 2008, 10:11:57 AM
You'll be waiting for an eternity, the stuff they put in the OFs is stuff they would otherwise not mention in the anime like "Lyle and Klaus being old buddies" or "Regene was with Louise in the season 1 epilogue because he was taking her to meet Ribbons" or "Saji's current height and weight is 178 cm and 60 kg".

Then I guess you fapped to a guy, huh?