What are your best scores on those mini-games?

kuja killer · 5916

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
on: December 11, 2008, 01:44:48 AM
For the first ZX game. I dont know what kinds of games exist in the ZXA since i dont own that game or ever have played it before.

I know i once saw a thread just like this for the Zero games. But it doesn't exist anymore ever since the board got deleted/revived whatever.

I was just curious.
I personally can never get more than 50-100 points on that tertris-like game where colored diamonds fall from the top of screen, that game's so freaking ridiculous. :(

And that super crusher F game or whatever it's called where your playing as Model Fx i think, and gotta hit a ball to kill all enemies on the screen, i think on the easy version i got like around 110 points, but there were metools on the screen and they were very difficult to hit cause if the ball hits them while they're hiding under the shell, it just goes right through them like nothing happened (obviously, i know). That's about as far as I got ...
Do you guys know how farther that game goes? :)

I could not find any youtube videos of people playing those games trying to get high scores.

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 02:03:40 AM
To be honest I think I never actually played those, even though I got 100% everything on ZX... :| Are they like the Z4 mini-games?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 09:12:17 AM
There are 4 games to play. You play them at the arcade in Area C-2, paying E-Crystals to play them.

Energy Converter - Combine jewels of the same colour to help destroy enemies. The blocks won't vanish if a block is in-between them. Combine black blocks to erase them. Combine jewels and blocks while they're falling. A new enemy appears every time an old one's energy runs out. (Best score: 7442)

Crusher F - Punch to bounce the ball at the enemy to defeat them. (Best score: 129)

Mega Crusher F - Punch to bounce the ball at the enemy to defeat them. This version of Crusher F is more difficult than the other one. (Best score: 100)

Dribble Trouble - Dribble the ball to the goal within the time limit. (Best time: 30''00)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 10:57:08 AM
To be honest I think I never actually played those, even though I got 100% everything on ZX...

You're not missing much.

Um like 50480 on EC, 22.28 on DT, nothing too interesting on the other two. I'm probably never going to do better because these games aren't very fun at all.

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 01:43:52 PM
Ah, now I remember why I never played them: E-Crystals. My boss battles sucked and EC are very rare in this game, so I thought I'd use them to power up Biometals instead.

Will try 'em out next time, I guess.

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 03:54:32 PM
You're not missing much.

Um like 50480 on EC, 22.28 on DT, nothing too interesting on the other two. I'm probably never going to do better because these games aren't very fun at all.

50,000+ on that energy converter one? Are you serious? Oh my god. :O I can't even keep up with them falling down so frequently fast especially when it first starts out with like 3/4th's of the screen already filled up. :(

Does it ever end??
i mean like about how it changes the enemy on the right side of the screen, and "energy remaining" thing. And does it actually get harder/faster eventually the more enemies you defeat, or the higher your score gets or something? (like level 10+ in tetris for example)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 03:56:52 PM
..i mean like about how it changes the enemy on the right side of the screen, and "energy remaining" thing. And does it actually get harder/faster eventually the more enemies you defeat, or the higher your score gets or something? (like level 10+ in tetris for example)
Yep, the speed of the falling jewels/blocks do become faster the more enemies you destroy.
It's like a fusion of Tetris and Bejeweled. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 07:48:06 PM
50,000+ on that energy converter one? Are you serious? Oh my god.

It would have been higher but I got bored and quit. It's actually pretty easy when you get into the pattern of it, it's just incredibly tedious. It took me like an hour to get 50000, I wasn't willing to endure any more.

i mean like about how it changes the enemy on the right side of the screen, and "energy remaining" thing. And does it actually get harder/faster eventually the more enemies you defeat, or the higher your score gets or something? (like level 10+ in tetris for example)

Yeah, but the jewels seem to cap out at a speed a little slower than the one they go at when you hold L/R. S'not that hard to deal with when you're prepared.