If Gamers Needed Another Reason To Go To PAX...MEGAMAN UNIVERSE

Protoman Blues · 5585

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Look. Free stuff none of us are getting.

According to posts on RPM, via Protodude's Rockman Corner, via Capcom-Unity, via possibly the Inafune himself, MEGAMAN UNIVERSE, that new MM game to which we've seen nothing besides kick-ass trailers of, will be at PAX Prime this upcoming weekend. Apparently, actual gameplay will be shown as well as levels, new trailers, and free swag all of us wish we could get. So hold onto your E-Cans ladies and gentlemen, for we might actually have some more information coming to you this "Mega-weekend."

-Thanks to Protodude's Rockman Corner and his sexy info, TheOnly for his initial topic, and Acid for making me make this.

Also, on a personal note, I have been going to PAX for about 4 years now. I missed last years PAX in Seattle, but was able to go to PAX East this year. I've said it before and I will say it again; PAX is an event gamers should try to go to at least once in their life, because I truly believe that their is no experience like it for our exclusive clan. More than E3, PAX is for us. It is an incredible event in which gamers from across the country, and hopefully the world, can come together and really just hang out with other gamers, sign out video games both old and new, and just have a lot of fun with gamers you've never met before. Sure, there's XBL, PSN, and Friend Codes, but it's just not the same as actually being there with another gamer. I love just being able to pic up a mic with 4 random people playing The Beatles: Rock Band, and start singing. Not to mention the panels for those hoping to break into the gaming industry, the demos that more and more companies are bringing, LIKE THE AFOREMENTIONED MEGAMAN UNIVERSE, as well as the concerts. Like The Protomen? Well they're performing this year.  

So, if you have the means, I highly recommend you plan a vacation one year to try to go. Trust me when I say, it's 100% worth it. I honestly wish I could afford to go to both PAX Prime & PAX East.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 09:13:47 PM
I wanted to go, but school's still in session for most of us. :(

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 09:15:06 PM
I have the time, but not the money.

By god I hope this isn't just Little Big Planet with a Mega Man skin.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:17:13 PM
YAY!! I GOT A SHARE OF THE GLORY! But yea, I hope we get better info of it on PAX then that "teaser trailer" were in reality it didn't rly feel like a teaser trailer. XD

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 09:21:00 PM
Well supposedly we're going to get actual game play footage.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 10:13:10 PM
Of COURSE I wouldn't be able to go to either location... >.> Well, here's to hoping that the new footage will be interesting. Or at least not a LBP ripoff.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 11:43:06 PM
How quickly will the footage be up?

Will there be a stream of some sorts?

Offline Protodude

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Protodude's Rockman Corner
Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 12:55:57 AM
How quickly will the footage be up?

Will there be a stream of some sorts?

No word on a stream yet (they did provide one for Comic Con), but Capcom will likely put everything up (footage, screens) directly onto Capcom Unity. When exactly the stuff will hit the web? I won't say day one of PAX, but you should keep an eye out just in case.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 01:09:01 AM
It's amazing how PAX grows each year. Hopefully they expand inward and not just on the East & West Coasts. Or perhaps go abroad.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 06:16:41 PM

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.