Acid · 221296

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1400 on: September 29, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
Sluts don't magically have different breast physics than anyone else. I've seen plenty of perky boobs in my life too, and they don't act like that. At all. Also how do you know what my body type is, that's kind of a personal attack to assume as such.

Then again, you have proven oblivious to how the female body works in the past so perhaps I should stop taking your claims here seriously as well.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1401 on: September 29, 2017, 01:31:59 AM
Oh and Rob Liefeld is never a valid artist to cite as cartoony because his art is bad and he never was going for cartoony, he was going for more realistic and failing.

If you want to discuss Liefeld, at least have an actual grasp on his history with the industry

Quote from: Wikipedia
Millar also compared critics of Liefeld's layouts and figure work to those who would have criticized Jack Kirby for exhibiting a cartoony style rather than photorealism

Good job

Sluts don't magically have different breast physics than anyone else. I've seen plenty of perky boobs in my life too, and they don't act like that. At all. Also how do you know what my body type is, that's kind of a personal attack to assume as such.

Then again, you have proven oblivious to how the female body works in the past so perhaps I should stop taking your claims here seriously as well.

Haha, of course breast physics aren't like that in real life. [tornado fang]ing video games and anime have been exaggerating boob physics for decades.

proportions =/= physics

This conversation was strictly about "body proportions", of which, that 2B video was accurate, and you deflected that topic into comfort levels and boob physics. You don't even know what you're getting salty at anymore, and it's pretty sad.

Also how do you know what my body type is, that's kind of a personal attack to assume as such.

... Because you posted several pictures of yourself in the "Post Pictures of Yourself" thread, in addition to your Twitch streams.

You know what, maybe debates aren't for you, Mirby.

This whole thing is over.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1402 on: September 29, 2017, 01:57:27 AM
I deleted your disgusting message, Alice.

Not only did I say that was enough, but you're threatening me with "If I get a chance to personally take care of you, I will, so watch your ass"?

Who the [tornado fang] do you think you are?

Because I commented on the fact that 2B has a different figure from Mirby, you somehow perceive that as "there are certain things you don't touch"? She has a different figure... so what? You're the one that took that the wrong way. You're the one that made it nasty and demeaning. People have different shapes from one another! Whoa, what a revelation!

And you think "I don't give a [parasitic bomb]"?

Is that why I begged Vixy and the mods to implement new additions to the forum, when this place was dying?

Is that why I contacted Quickie to fix RPM from going haywire?

Is that why I asked for Wily to be promoted to moderator because of the personal issues that were going on in his life?

Is that why I'm still here, even though I easily could have left a LONG time ago?

Believe it or not, I still care about this place, and any time I'm the one person to be the least bit critical of something, I'm automatically made out to be the "bad guy", even though there are dozens of people here who have done the same thing in the past. I am not apologizing for having an opinion.

I haven't threatened you at all. Not once. So you listen well, [dark hold]: Do that again, and you'll see what happens.

EDIT: I deleted your post too, Mirby. Leave if you think I "attacked your body type". And why are you throwing the trans card in there, what does that have to do with anything I said?

I don't have time for people who misinterpret and skew basic, civil conversations. You two think there is a problem to be solved, but the only problem lies within the fabrication you created for yourselves.

Lastly, you think I'm "the mod that killed RPM"?

People literally started leaving when Quickie left. I suppose you were sleeping through your days at RPM.