RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215308

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4650 on: October 24, 2013, 08:43:43 AM
Hades felt really creeped out by the evil old man, which is surprising for a Gengar to feel.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4651 on: October 24, 2013, 08:47:44 AM
Outside, Payne and Giovanni were still discussing strategy, away from any prying ears.

"Could you run that by me again? And you are sure this can clear the mud off your slate?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4652 on: October 24, 2013, 08:52:53 AM
"We're from the Kalos region," Taylor replied before turning to Wily. "As for you... no dissecting my friends. And why are you fixated on Ste-" she began, suddenly remembering when Steve's tassel grabbed Wily to drain his energy. "Wait... that's what you mean by him helping you! When he drained your energy... it weakened the Disable Mewtwo placed upon your evil self!" she exclaimed, putting the pieces together.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4653 on: October 24, 2013, 08:56:14 AM
Dr. Wily II had finished his sandwich, and was making his way back, when he passed by Taylor and her group of Pokemon, as well as Domino.

"Interesting frog Pokemon there, I would so love to dissect it some time... Also thank you for having Steve. Without him, I won't be here again today!"

With that, he laughed in a very sinister tone, and went back into the courtroom, ignoring Hierophant.

Hierophant frowns in frustration as WilyII passed by him, knowing that Merrick was hiding under his lab coat with no other viable means than to keep the good conscience imprisoned within calm and confident in its attempts to break back to the surface on its own.  But he was more irritated at how the evil persona was complimenting the newly evolved Pokemon while thanking the sword Pokemon for its unintentional intrusion upon being grasped during its moment of docility.

Tarot Skitty, on the other hand, was more outraged, making a move to follow after WilyII only to be snagged by the back of the pink frills collaring his robe.  It looks towards Hierophant, who had grabbed one of the frills while reluctantly shaking his head, discouraging the shapeshifting Robot master from doing anything that would further jeopardize the trial.  Moaning in frustration, it sulks back to where they left the magic bag and flops down beside it, danging its feet in and out of the gap under the bench while anxiously waiting for the trial to start back up.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4654 on: October 24, 2013, 09:04:00 AM
(Long gone Mirbs... Long gone. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4655 on: October 24, 2013, 09:05:34 AM
When Hades heard about the life draining he was really glad that Sakura didn't order him to drain his life in an attempt to weaken the evil persona.  Though even then it wouldn't be good to use a life drain on someone so old.  With someone as young as Jenny he might have only shaved a few minutes, the old man however might have worse results.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4656 on: October 24, 2013, 09:06:27 AM
Sadly, Wily was already gone as she had exclaimed the revelation. She cursed under her breath, but knew why he had turned as he had. And it was partially her fault.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4657 on: October 24, 2013, 09:08:22 AM
Hades felt a little bad for Taylor and really want to give her a pat on the back.  Split personalities made everything difficult it seems.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4658 on: October 24, 2013, 09:08:31 AM
Domino also frowned.  She glanced to Taylor.  "I'm sorry about that.  Honestly, if I could do something about his attitude, I would--wait..." She grabbed her phone and searched her contacts.  "My hypnotherapist could fix this!  If her Hypno could pull those repressed memories out of me, he can surely repress an alternate personality!"  She crossed to the other side of the hall, dialing.

Outside, Payne and Giovanni were still discussing strategy, away from any prying ears.

"Could you run that by me again? And you are sure this can clear the mud off your slate?"

Giovanni nodded.  "They have no proof of how Domino remembers the Mount Quena incident.  Those files could have been fabricated, and here's her records."  He pointed at his iPad. "Right there, hypnotherapy for treatment of PTSD.  Nothing about recovering lost memories!  We can smear her campaign, and clear up this damn incident once and for all."  He flipped to something else on his tablet. "And how the hell and when the hell did Mewtwo make all those damn clones?"  He paused as something dawned on him.  Several months after Mewtwo escaped, a large hurricane was recorded making landfall on New Island.  The weather report had cut in during one of Giovanni's shows and discussed its appearance.

"Wait... wait, wait, wait..." He started a search.  "That hurricane..."  After a while, he found it.  "Right here.  Look at this.  This damn hurricane appeared, literally, over New Island a few months after Mewtwo ran away!  Hurricanes don't do that!  The weather center couldn't even project a path for it; it was stationary!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4659 on: October 24, 2013, 09:10:42 AM
(lol smearing domino's campaign when the testimony about the mount quena incident came from ash. wrong person to smear!)

"I don't need anyone else to fix my mess... though I suppose the mess was there long before I arrived..." she said, downtrodden. Kovu rubbed up against her to cheer her up, and Darunia playfully socked her in the leg to try doing the same.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4660 on: October 24, 2013, 09:15:24 AM
(Since Domino mentioned it, and she's the only one that knows all the details, Payne will like this. 8D)

"Stationary? That's impossible!! ... It's impossible right? Either way, once you are back on the stand, we will have some fun smearing little Miss Domino!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4661 on: October 24, 2013, 09:18:59 AM
(Giovanni's anger still stands, as Domino did betray him. :P)

Giovanni nodded. "Last I checked, hurricanes don't stay in one place.  Oh, and get this--it fell apart just as quickly as it appeared.  Hurricanes don't do that.  Either we have some misbehaving birds, or Mewtwo has some skeletons in its closet that we should dig out."

He put his tablet down. "It just seems too convenient that a hurricane like that would appear over New Island.  And after Mewtwo ran away, I had a feeling that it would go back to where it was born.  That was the only thing it knew.  So, what's it hiding?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4662 on: October 24, 2013, 09:24:06 AM
"The only way we'll find out is if we heard it straight from the Rapidash's mouth. Unless Miss Domino knows something about it, on the off chance."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4663 on: October 24, 2013, 09:27:39 AM
Giovanni shook his head. "I doubt it.  She was working in the field during that time."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4664 on: October 24, 2013, 09:36:04 AM
Payne pondered for a bit.

"Either way, we will have you testify again, to deal with Miss Domino. After which, we will grill that Mewtwo again. How does that sound?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4665 on: October 24, 2013, 09:37:41 AM
(We gonna get Giovanni drunker?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4666 on: October 24, 2013, 10:00:12 AM
(He now has a full stomach, so it will be harder to do so.  Though, if he gets buzzed, he won't notice the effects as much.  After about an hour or so, the effects will wear off, and he'll metabolize it in about 6-7 hours.)

Giovanni nodded. "Sounds good.  We'll get its dirty laundry out in the open for everyone to see.  Might find out where, when, and how it made its clones.  I mean, look at it!  It did a better job than my own scientific team!  A Pokemon!  A Pokemon clone making more clones better than the humans who made it!"

Meanwhile, back in the main hall, Domino was finishing her phone call.  "...Yes.  ...Yes.  ...Lunch recess, should be heading back.  ...No, I wasn't even on the docket.  ...Haha, yeah, stood up and interrupted the proceedings.  ...Well, the Judge didn't seem to care, so I think I'm okay.  ...Yeah.  ...Yeah.  So, when can I expect you?  ...Okay.  ...Okay.  ...Okay, see you then.  I can't thank you enough.  ...Alright.  ...Mm'bye."

Hanging up, she turned and looked to Taylor.  "She should be on her way.  I have a feeling I'll be needing her to corroborate something I said earlier, so she'll be bringing records.  Afterward, we may be able to fix Wily without the additional collateral damage, should we let Mewtwo do it."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4667 on: October 24, 2013, 10:12:37 AM
"Yeah, I don't want to be at the epicenter of a Disable storm; it was bad enough being at the outer reaches of it last time!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4668 on: October 24, 2013, 10:13:35 AM
Payne nodded, and took a look at his watch.

"Well, it's almost time to return. The sooner we get back, the sooner we will win this!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4669 on: October 24, 2013, 10:18:04 AM
"Okay guys, back in yer balls!" she said, gathering her Pokemon as she headed inside.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4670 on: October 24, 2013, 10:22:58 AM
Seeing everyone heading back to the courtroom, Hierophant moves away from the door and heads back to where Tarot Skitty was sitting, closing the flap as a means of dispelling the TARDIS-like effects of its interior.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4671 on: October 24, 2013, 10:31:37 AM
Domino hung back as everyone walked by her.  Phoenix and his group didn't notice her, and the wardens and Mewtwo made their way into the courtroom.  Giovanni threw a venomous glare at her that had enough sting to force her to step backward.  Waiting until he was inside, Domino took a deep breath and entered the courtroom.

(And on that note, I'm going to go crawl into bed and curl up with Mabel.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4672 on: October 24, 2013, 10:45:06 AM
(RECESS FOR US)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4673 on: October 24, 2013, 04:25:46 PM
"That was a darn good sandwich," The Judge crumpled up his bag and threw it in the trash next to him. He then took a sip of some OJ he purchased at a vending machine.

"Bailiff, write 'pastrami sandwich' on my planner for next week. O-oh, actually, no, write down lasagna! Yes! I haven't had a nice serving of lasagna in years." He fondly reminisced.

"Um, your honor, you don't have a planner." The bailiff replied.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm!" The Judge stroked his beard.

"What in the world are you thinking about so intently like that...?" The bailiff muttered to himself.

"Well, we'll just have to get one. Then, the lasagna!" The Judge nodded eagerly.

The bailiff simply stared at him, "... Right, will do, sir."

The Judge took his gavel and banged it upon his podium.

"Court will now resume the trial of Mewtwo."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4674 on: October 24, 2013, 04:40:39 PM
Payne stood up.

"Thank you, Your Honour. I would like to call my client, Mr. Giovanni, back to the witness stand."