Kit · 215317

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4425 on: October 16, 2013, 02:16:30 AM
"Well then, Dr. Wily, since I can only assume by your demeanor that this is the same Wily that performed all those experiments and everything, perhaps you would be in a better place to answer this than your... kinder self. Just out of curiosity, why did you perform those experiments on your Alakazam?" Phoenix asked, hoping to use Wily's change of demeanor to his advantage.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4426 on: October 16, 2013, 02:23:24 PM
"That tool Alakazam? As you saw in the video... It was used like a tool that it was!! As for why... Why not!? Pokemon have been living in this world for millions of years... A few being taken for the sake of science is like nothing!! Psychic-type Pokemon have always been known for their mind... How they can read minds, see the future, and calculate figures faster than the fastest supercomputer made by man... Why not use such minds AS a supercomputer!? That's the whole point of my psychic bioinformation evolution research!!"

Dr. Wily II began to laugh manically again.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4427 on: October 16, 2013, 03:38:08 PM
"And how do you feel about him Disabling this side of you? This side that you're showing to the whole courtroom right now?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4428 on: October 16, 2013, 03:42:03 PM
Mewtwo chewed on his bottom lip and gripped the back of the bench in front of him. "I cannot allow this to continue..."

"You can and you will," Kirby nodded, folding his arms. "If you do something now, you'll jeopardize the whole case."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4429 on: October 16, 2013, 03:45:00 PM
Dr. Wily II eyed Phoenix.

"That Alakazam is still a tool!! Feelings are not required for a tool!! As for showing this side of me to the court... Mark my words. I care not of Mewtwo. It can die for all I care. However... Before that... HIS BRAIN WILL BE MINE!! FOR RESEARCH!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4430 on: October 16, 2013, 03:56:43 PM
Quickie swallowed and glanced back at Mewtwo, who looked ready to fly up to the stand and level the whole damn building and the surrounding block with the strongest Disable he could muster.  "Hang in there.  Don't do anything stupid.  We can with this afterward."

Giovanni leaned over to speak to Payne. "Damn.  Well, if Wily wants the beast, he can have it."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4431 on: October 16, 2013, 04:25:18 PM
Rubbing his head and confirming he's completely bald now, Payne eyed Giovanni suspiciously.

"Wait what? What about getting Mewtwo back!? WHAT HAVE I BEEN PROSECUTING FOR!? I lost all my hair, FOR THIS!?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4432 on: October 16, 2013, 04:35:05 PM
Giovanni folded his arms. "I was being sarcastic.  I'd rather have Mewtwo in my possession, with Wily back on my payroll, if he wants to play with it."  He took a sip of his coffee. "If I don't just destroy that beast, first.  Though, all its clones..."  He slapped his hand on the table. "Dammit, I want to know how a Pokemon perfected cloning!  And so help me, I will find out how it made those clones, even if we have to rip it from its bleeding frontal lobe!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4433 on: October 16, 2013, 04:44:38 PM
"So I take it that him Disabling you in Fuchsia was rather inconvenient for your designs then?" Phoenix replied, not backing down.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4434 on: October 16, 2013, 04:46:44 PM
((Quick question, would Rush illusioning Giovanni outright shouting every incriminating thing he says be stepping a bit too far, or should he still be trying to get Jenny to crack?))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4435 on: October 16, 2013, 04:48:12 PM
Dr. Wily II stared at Phoenix.

"Inconvenient is an understatement. But no matter. Even though Mewtwo's psychic powers are legendary, with a certain Pokemon's help, nothing will stop me now!!"

Payne's mouth was wide open at Giovanni's comment. Facepalming, he interjected.

"With everything aside... Given how... Adamant the witness is about research, it would be of interest to him that my client reclaims ownership of Mewtwo. True, he did inject the steroids into Mewtwo. True, Mewtwo went berserk. Hence why I said in the beginning of the trial that my client will atone for his sins by claiming Mewtwo back! And if he does, you can do all the research you want, Doctor."

Dr. Wily II cocked an eyebrow at the offer.

"Ohohoho... I know Giovanni can provide all the funding, I was under his employment after all! You make a very compelling offer, Mr. Prosecutor."

Posted on: October 16, 2013, 22:47:28
((Quick question, would Rush illusioning Giovanni outright shouting every incriminating thing he says be stepping a bit too far, or should he still be trying to get Jenny to crack?))
(Meh, play with Jenny a bit longer.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4436 on: October 16, 2013, 04:56:00 PM
(Yeah, that might be going too far.  Though, a bit of alcohol in Giovanni's never-ending coffee might help to lower his inhibitions.)

Giovanni took another sip of his coffee. "I can have a brand new lab ready for you.  I have multiple offsite research laboratories under my employ.  In fact, I have one in mind; a nice, secluded island.  The lab there performs military and medical research and would make tremendous use of Mewtwo and its clones.  And since it's also a subcontractor for the Department of Defense, then our security measures are far above the Pokemon Institute."  He sipped his coffee again. "They'd be able to contain Mewtwo.  Military-grade security and containment?  The Psychic Pokemon kept there already haven't posed any trouble."

At the Defense, Quickie bit her lip.  With Wily flipping out, the trial may sharply turn in Giovanni's favor.  Others needed to get on the stand.  She looked out at Misty and Ash, who were getting antsy.  The sooner they were on the stand and able to testify against Giovanni, the better.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4437 on: October 16, 2013, 04:56:52 PM
"Tell me, which Pokemon is this you speak of? Which Pokemon is going to help you with this?" Phoenix asked.
----
"I don't like where this is going..." Taylor said nervously.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4438 on: October 16, 2013, 05:06:53 PM
"Oh [tornado fang]ing hell that is not [tornado fang]ing good!" Sakura said in shock.

"Sakura don't do anything rash just yet." N said trying to calm her down.

"I won't, that would jeopardize Mewtwo's case if I did, but god dammit I can't help but be worried.

That poor old man, that poor old man! All this time he wanted to make up for his past, make up for his terrible sins in the name of science, but his past kept haunting and now he's suffering for it and I know that his other self is in terrible pain right now.  

This personality, it's Aura is pure Black and cold, I can feel his cruelty from right here and it's frightening me. This isn't the man I know, the man I know was like a grandpa to me he was so kind to me, I don't want him to lose that I just don't! But I can't do anything, I couldn't even do anything when he showed up in the Superia, I didn't even notice he was in Fusicia until Mewtwo Disabled it, I didn't even noticed how his Pikachu was suffering because of him.  Why, why do I have to be so powerless, why can't I help him!" Sakura muttered as tears began streaming through.

"Sakura...." N said as he went over to hug her as she cried into his shirt.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4439 on: October 16, 2013, 05:12:54 PM
(Yeah, that might be going too far.  Though, a bit of alcohol in Giovanni's never-ending coffee might help to lower his inhibitions.)

Giovanni took another sip of his coffee. "I can have a brand new lab ready for you.  I have multiple offsite research laboratories under my employ.  In fact, I have one in mind; a nice, secluded island.  The lab there performs military and medical research and would make tremendous use of Mewtwo and its clones.  And since it's also a subcontractor for the Department of Defense, then our security measures are far above the Pokemon Institute."  He sipped his coffee again. "They'd be able to contain Mewtwo.  Military-grade security and containment?  The Psychic Pokemon kept there already haven't posed any trouble."

At the Defense, Quickie bit her lip.  With Wily flipping out, the trial may sharply turn in Giovanni's favor.  Others needed to get on the stand.  She looked out at Misty and Ash, who were getting antsy.  The sooner they were on the stand and able to testify against Giovanni, the better.
Dr. Wily II rubbed his chin.

"You, my dear man, have a deal!!"

"Tell me, which Pokemon is this you speak of? Which Pokemon is going to help you with this?" Phoenix asked.
----
"I don't like where this is going..." Taylor said nervously.
Dr. Wily II then rolled his eyes.

"If you must know, it was a strange Pokemon... Looked just like a sword. As for the owner of this Pokemon... There."

He then pointed towards Taylor's general direction.

"You can ask her, for all I care."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4440 on: October 16, 2013, 05:15:22 PM
"That Honedge, the one Taylor used to deflect Shadow Balls?" N questioned as Sakura kept crying "How and what did it do to make this personality resurface?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4441 on: October 16, 2013, 05:18:31 PM
"I don't know what you're going on about, but if you think I'm going to let you lay a hand on Steve, you've got another thing coming!" Taylor yelled, gripping his hilt protectively.
---
"Well then I think that'll be all from this witness, Your Honor," Phoenix said. "I think I'd like to call up one Ash Ketchum to the stand next, if you don't mind."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4442 on: October 16, 2013, 05:23:30 PM
Rush wanted to mess with Jenny a bit more, but he decided that he needed to do a bit of interfering with Giovanni first. -A bottle of scotch oughtta do the trick. He thought, pausing. Nah, it'd stand out against the flavor of the coffee... Maybe some Bailey's? Yeah, that'll do. And now, this is where some ghostly assistance would come in handy.- He looked around the room to try to find where Sakura's gengar went. Though, it didn't take long to locate him. "Oy! Hades! I need ya to get a bottle of Bailey's!" He shouted, trying to make sure only the gengar could hear him. He was mostly successful, with only Mewtwo, Domino, and Hierophant also being able to hear him.

(They can hear him because they are fully aware of the outside helping.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4443 on: October 16, 2013, 05:24:42 PM
Ash gulped and stood, making his way to the stand.  He glanced at Mewtwo for a moment, then to Giovanni, then to Wily, then over his shoulder to Misty, who gave him a thumbs-up.  This wasn't going to be easy, as all he had on his side was the Mount Quena incident, though, as he glanced back at Domino, he had a feeling that she would readily corroborate his story with additional details if requested.

Sometimes, Team Rocket was actually useful, for a change.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4444 on: October 16, 2013, 05:28:36 PM
Dr. Wily II stood up, and began to make his way towards the prosecution table. Staring at the one named Ash Ketchum, a very distant memory popped in his head. Slightly clutching his head, he continued walking until he found a seat just behind Giovanni. Shaking his head, he leaned forward and asked.

"So... About the contract..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4445 on: October 16, 2013, 05:29:22 PM
"Gen Gen? Gengar Gen Gengar!" Hades cried.

[Where the hell am I supposed to get some beer?  My trainer doesn't exactly go to bars you know!]

(Yeah I'm going to be doing this because I like making Pokemon noises.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4446 on: October 16, 2013, 05:31:22 PM
"Thank you for being here, Ash. Perhaps you could start by introducing yourself. You know, the basic details: name, occupation, age, etc."

(C'mon, I have to mention his age somehow! 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4447 on: October 16, 2013, 05:32:26 PM
(I like the theory that Ho-Oh made Ash immortal just because he saw it, I think we should use that.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4448 on: October 16, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
(Sounds good. Also if there's gonna be a fight, I want there to be one of them Dark types nearby for reasons.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4449 on: October 16, 2013, 05:36:47 PM
Rush crossed his arms in thought. "Let's see... I think my trainer has a bottle. Or could get one quickly with a time stop." Rush responded, nodding. "There's also a grocery store down the street. Should be a pissed off, fired ex-Rocket working there. Can't throw a rock without hitting one of 'em."

(You'd think that there would be people who get fired for fewer mistakes than our favorite trio have made.)

My thread of Random Crap