Kit · 215325

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3650 on: August 07, 2013, 08:26:32 AM
(Moving along...)

Dr. Wily II sees the waving, and noticed it was his acquaintance. Gesturing everyone towards him, he said...

"Friends, meet Mr. Phoenix Wright, Attorney at Law."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3651 on: August 07, 2013, 08:28:02 AM
Quickie shook his hand. "I'm Lexi Shank, the one who's in trouble."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #3652 on: August 07, 2013, 08:31:18 AM
(No way. XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3653 on: August 07, 2013, 08:39:58 AM
"Good good, nice to meet you. Now let me know the details of this case," he asked and was quickly filled in on the details.

"Hmm... Okay. This could be a tough one, but I've won tougher trials. Whatever tricks Team Rocket pulls I'll respond in kind. The truth can't hide forever."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3654 on: August 07, 2013, 08:40:49 AM
(No way. XD)

(Yes way.  Oh, by the way, my Dr. Yeung may be giving your Steiner a call in the near future.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3655 on: August 07, 2013, 08:43:03 AM
Hierophant just stayed in line, thinking to himself whether someone had been messing with the magical portal he used to get to this world, or if this was a normal lawyer who just happened to look like Phoenix Wright.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #3656 on: August 07, 2013, 09:06:57 AM
Steiner's radio on the inside of his cufflink cackled and cracked, making him stop halfway down to the engine room.

"S.....Sir! We have you on radar! It looks like you're coming in on something huge! What is that?" A young voice radioed.

"Why don't you use the tractor beam, pull this vessel in, and you'll see, you dolt! Now do it!" Steiner yelled into his wrist.

"U..Um! Right away sir! What ever you say!"

Steiner huffed and continued on his way as he felt slight tremors throughout the ship. A faint light green aura had surrounded the Superia. It slowly sank and sank toward the center of the whirlpool. Just a few more minutes and Steiner would be back in the comfort of his own base again after so many years.

Below the seas surface, a large number of suited crew members awaited the mysterious vessel and were prepared to take orders from their boss. The hangar was surprisingly humongous, able to fit two or three of the Superia in it. The walls were lined with strong thick glass, making the underwater scenery visible.

Outside of the Center...

Charizard sat outside, feeling out of place as there were too many staring people inside. It just sat there and looked at the ground helplessly as it could do nothing more than wait for the results of Julia's operation. The shiny pokemon glanced over at the pokemon that had helped it to the city. The Clefas were dancing with Ahrzayl's pokeballs but they deserved to have their fun. Most of their home was just destroyed.

(Alrighty. That should surprise him a bit. lol)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3657 on: August 07, 2013, 09:16:04 AM
Sensing some kind of intelligent life lurking below the surface of the whirlpool, Chariot immediately rushes out, grabs Jessie by the hair, and hauls her back into the captain's chambers.

"HEY!" she squealed before knocking the silver knight back and pulling out one of her Pokeball, "You better have a good reason for interrupting my input of the override codes!"

"If you'd bother to look out the window, you'd notice we're not in a position to be making a hasty escape," Chariot growled.

Jessie looks towards one of the windows, noting the green glow tinting the appearance of the whirlpool they were being pulled into.

"Oh no!  Now what's going on!?" she snarls as she runs back towards the consoles and tries to input the override codes again.

"She doesn't listen very well, does she...?" Chariot grumbles towards Wobbuffet, who's only response was to drop its fin-like arm on top of its head.

"Wobbuffet!"

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #3658 on: August 07, 2013, 09:23:55 AM
(I'm gonna wait for Pyro to post so he can get his cents in. Besides, Steiner would just walk in on him, then seal off the room when they went under if I let him roam more. x.x)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3659 on: August 07, 2013, 09:42:22 AM
(I'm heading to bed, so I won't be posting til tomorrow.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3660 on: August 07, 2013, 12:43:51 PM
(For the moment, I think Phoenix's part is done for now, he has a great sense of perception after all. :P We could continue the Institute... Or more bitchy Jenny shenanigans. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3661 on: August 07, 2013, 11:20:22 PM
In another part of the Pokemon Institute, Dr. Yeung pulled out his phone and searched his contact list.  Finding the number that he wanted, he dialed it, the call going to voicemail. "Hey Steiner, it's Yeung.  Been a while, but tomorrow, I've got a very special Pokemon coming into my possession and I'd like your thoughts on a project before I get started.  It's a Shadow Pokemon project, so give me a call when you get the chance?  Thanks, bye."  Hanging up, he put his phone into his pocket and turned his attention back to his work.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #3662 on: August 08, 2013, 01:31:18 AM
Steiner's radio on the inside of his cufflink cackled and cracked, making him stop halfway down to the engine room.

"S.....Sir! We have you on radar! It looks like you're coming in on something huge! What is that?" A young voice radioed.

"Why don't you use the tractor beam, pull this vessel in, and you'll see, you dolt! Now do it!" Steiner yelled into his wrist.

"U..Um! Right away sir! What ever you say!"

Steiner huffed and continued on his way as he felt slight tremors throughout the ship. A faint light green aura had surrounded the Superia. It slowly sank and sank toward the center of the whirlpool. Just a few more minutes and Steiner would be back in the comfort of his own base again after so many years.

Below the seas surface, a large number of suited crew members awaited the mysterious vessel and were prepared to take orders from their boss. The hangar was surprisingly humongous, able to fit two or three of the Superia in it. The walls were lined with strong thick glass, making the underwater scenery visible.

Rayquaza followed the Superia until disappeared into the whirlpool and roared before circling over the underwater base. Fortunately for it, Kyogre swam towards Steiner's base and hovered above like the sword of Damocles, which left Groudon loitering miles below in the lower portion of Earth's crust where it could start an earthquake. All of them patiently waited and Kyogre glided past the windows to psyche out the grunts in the hangar.

Pyro sensed their presence, "Awesome, Gord and Ken joined the party! This'll be fun!" 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3663 on: August 08, 2013, 01:47:38 AM
(It's Groudon, btw)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3664 on: August 08, 2013, 02:13:36 AM
(Wait I thought Giratina was Gary.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3665 on: August 10, 2013, 12:10:13 AM
(Time-skipping!)

The next morning, Domino arrived at the Pokemon Institute, along with James and Joe.  They were each disguised, with Domino's hair in pigtails once again, James trading in his police uniform for a lab coat, glasses, and his hair hidden beneath a black, smooth-cut wig, and Joe once again dressed in his "Gideon" attire.  The disguises were merely formalities until they go to their secluded wing, where Meowth unfortunately had to spend the night.

Mewtwo had since been transferred to the Institute without incident, and the handlers in charge of the transfer said that the beast was relatively cooperative, aside from near-constant glares and growls, should the handlers get too close.  Mewtwo had been placed in a holding cell that was slightly smaller than the one in the station, but still around the size of a large closet.  Plenty of space to lay down and pace, but only enough standing room for about three people before things became crowded.

Throughout most of the night, Domino had worked on securing James a position in the team, where he would be working closely with her, Joe, and Dr. Yeung.  She also stayed in contact with the police station and acquired more information on the case, including the defense attorney, and managed to use that information to further delay Yeung's Shadow Pokemon project.  She even had gotten Giovanni's approval, so Domino was able to buy them at least a few weeks' time.

It wasn't much, but Domino hoped that it would be enough for her to be able to figure out anything more concrete about the project and why Giovanni was keeping her in the dark.  In the meantime, barring interrogations and anything necessary to the case, Dr. Yeung was given free rein to do whatever he wanted with Mewtwo, so that should keep him satisfied.  Test the creature's abilities all he wants, just keep the property damage to a minimum.

Taking in a confident deep breath, Domino gave a nod and looked to James and Joe. "You guys ready to get started?  Grab Meowth when we get there and we'll meet with Dr. Yeung.  Giovanni said that he'll be here this afternoon, and we can start questioning Mewtwo about its clones."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3666 on: August 10, 2013, 04:41:51 AM
Joe nodded, but kept quiet. Ever since joining Team Rocket, he thought he would get stronger, but the recent spade of events proved otherwise. And it has even shaken his resolve. Everything initially felt fine, now... It's all a turbulant mess. Looking up again, he followed behind Domino, perhaps through the interrogation, he'll find his answers...

Officer Jenny slowly stirred from her sleep, dreaming. In it, she seemed to be having the upper hand in a case, until something with a blue aura barged in and destroyed the evidence for the case. With seething anger, Officer Jenny rushed at the figure, only to be blasted away. Re-focusing... The figure turned out to be...

Officer Jenny woke up, with sweat beading down her forehead. "Even in my dreamsssssss..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3667 on: August 10, 2013, 05:05:24 AM
James remains silent as he readjusted his glasses and follows after Domino, hoping that whatever plan they have will go smoothly and without further damage to both Mewtwo and Team Rocket's reputation.

Ryuta had accompanied the transfer, wanting to give Mewtwo as much moral support as possible, all the while ensuring that he won't cause any harm while someone with equal understanding of Pokemon feelings is within sight.  He wasn't too thrilled about their choice of confinements, but he couldn't argue, lest he gets kicked out for obstruction of necessity.  He instead reluctantly stays by the crate, patting his Shiny Eevee as he awaits whatever examinations they were going to perform on the Psychic clone.

Jenny's sister was already up and getting ready to go back to the station to check on the evidence collected so far.  She was in the middle of doing her hair when she saw a stir near the bed and turns to see her wide awake and covered in sweat.

"Perhaps you should stay home another day," she said, "The way you woke up leads me to think this case is still getting to your confidence."

She then plops her hat on and readjusts it to a perfect angle, "Don't worry though.  Ms. Shank's found a reliable lawyer that will help build a case against Team Rocket and ensure they never get Mewtwo back in their greedy mitts."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3668 on: August 10, 2013, 05:43:51 AM
"What makes you think this... Ms Shank is the correct choice? For all you know, she might be a slave to that accursed freak!" Officer Jenny seethed, still panting from her earlier nightmare.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3669 on: August 10, 2013, 05:51:25 AM
"Regardless of how the trial goes, its obvious that giving Mewtwo back to Team Rocket will still spell trouble for a lot of people and their rare Pokemon," Jenny said simply, "It would have been easier to just let the jury decide where Mewtwo can go so he can be better accepted like all the other Legendary, one-of-a-kind Pokemon.  But because of how rare he is, and how few are willing to even question the humanity of such Pokemon, our only option is to help Ms. Shank regain ownership of Mewtwo and trust she will take him somewhere far from Kanto until things blow over and everyone becomes more accepting of rare, cloned Pokemon."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3670 on: August 10, 2013, 06:03:58 AM
"Accept that freak!? Not while I'm still breathing! No matter what you all say... That freak is guilty!! And I will be the one to put that freak beind bars!!" Officer Jenny seethed, and coughed.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3671 on: August 10, 2013, 06:12:43 AM
"That's your opinion," Jenny said with a shrug, "And the more you keep mulling over that the less likely you're going to be involved in this case."

She starts to head for the door, "Now, if you'll excuse me.  I'm going to pay a visit to the examination room and check on the card that was involved in this whole mess."

With that, she opens the door, steps out, and yanks it shut.  A few clicks and a shove suggests that she had barricaded the door so her obtuse sister wouldn't attempt to get out and sabotaging the case for all the wrong reasons.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3672 on: August 10, 2013, 06:16:42 AM
(Psst.  Jenny.  Window. :P)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3673 on: August 10, 2013, 06:27:48 AM
Hearing the door commotion, Officer Jenny tsk'd under her breath. "Cards!? She's still going about with cards!? THAT'S NO SUCH THING!! IT'S ALL A FARCE BY THAT ACCURSED FREAK!!" Officer Jenny collapsed back into bed after exerting herself, and was staring at the ceiling fan just above her bed. The wind was blowing quite refreshingly... Wind... Officer Jenny slowly got off her bed, and walked towards a window. Nudging it, she found out that even the windows were bolted down. Tsk-ing again, she went back to her bed, and fell face-first into it.

"MewtwoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3674 on: August 10, 2013, 07:00:26 AM
Phoenix hadn't gotten much sleep that night, studying the files on the upcoming case and refreshing himself on all the details.
---
Taylor awoke nice and refreshed, though her back was bugging her. She reached into her bag and pulled out a small rod which, upon pressing a concealed button, extended into a walking stick that was just the right size. "Looks like I'll be needing this today."