RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215327

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2850 on: July 20, 2013, 06:37:52 AM
Four of Jessie's Pokemon panic at the sight of the Steelix and jump behind Wobbuffet, causing it to look around confusedly.

"Wobba-wa-wobba!?"

Chariot and Synthis remained in the background, seeming aware of what was going to happen next.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2851 on: July 20, 2013, 06:43:38 AM
"Oh, cool!" Pyro squealed, "A bop bag! Hit it with your tail, Thrash!"

And thus Thrash began smacking Wobbuffet repeatedly while showing no signs of stopping.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2852 on: July 20, 2013, 06:56:04 AM
Wobbuffet yelped as the tail slapping came bearing down on him.  But no sooner had the hits come, his entire outline begins to glow, causing the tail to bound back and slap Steelix every time it landed on the glow.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2853 on: July 20, 2013, 06:58:17 AM
Thrash went flying back, but then Pyro hooked Wobbuffet to a bicycle pumped and began inflating it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2854 on: July 20, 2013, 07:26:08 AM
(I'll post something tomorrow, I kind of need to think about this.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2855 on: July 20, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Thrash went flying back, but then Pyro hooked Wobbuffet to a bicycle pumped and began inflating it.

Wobbuffet flapped its arms madly as its body begins to inflate from the amount of pumping flying into its jagged maw.  The other Pokemon try to get the pump out of its mouth while attempting to chase Pyro off the inflating end.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2856 on: July 20, 2013, 07:32:49 AM
Pyro managed to inflate Wobbuffet to about five times his size before the other Pokemon pulled the hose out. Unfortunately, the rapid deflation sent him flying in an erratic pattern.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2857 on: July 20, 2013, 07:38:47 AM
The constant sound of Wobbuffet banging against every steel wall in the ship distracts Jessie as she turns to say something only to be met with a giant, blue crown to the face, ramming her back-long towards the other end of the bridge just as she had gotten the comlink out from under the console it rolled under.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2858 on: July 20, 2013, 08:25:23 AM
(I'm also going to wait til tomorrow to post.  I'm exhausted and want nothing more than to sleep.  Also, from that hour of water-treading, plus repeated throwing a ball around a yard, my right shoulder hurts.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2859 on: July 20, 2013, 08:50:27 AM
(Let's just say that the Honedge drain is a start of things to come, be it intentional of Evil DWII, or unintentional of Honedge's original character. :P But of course, it will take a long, long time before things come full force... Or it might never happen either. :P)

Two daunting frets hit Merrick's Tarot Energy as not only was the trainer with the energy of the Magician and Ten of Pentacles heading to the center in search of him and Tarot Skitty, but the Disable attack Mewtwo put on WilyII appears to be wearing off, though in small, hardly noticeable fissures.  He couldn't go to Mewtwo's room, knowing that another mob was outside, raring to rush in and force Nurse Joy to give up Quickie's whereabouts, so his best option was to hide from the other trainer that appeared to be a secret agent from another organization, most likely Team Rocket since he seems to have a much deeper awareness of what Mewtwo is.

Chariot's room still had mustard smothered all over the floor with wet puddles and an abandoned paper towel left behind.  Rushing back to the bottle he left on the floor, it surprisingly had plenty of juice left.  With this in mind, he takes the bottle and bounds carefully into the room, leaping up to the top bunk and ducking below the wooden rails surrounding them as they wait for the trainer to make his way in and search around for their whereabouts.
As Joe approached the front entrance of the Pokemon Center, he could see that some trainers were already shouting at Nurse Joy to come out, unaware that they could have used the side entrance to enter the Center. It was even stated in the small sign hanging on what's left of the front entrance frame. No matter, a screaming mob is a useful mob. As Joe rounded the corner to enter via the side entrance, he thought about how to find the White Skitty. Nearing his assigned room, he noticed some stains on the floor, though mostly cleaned up. Tracing the stains, it led to a similarly cleaned door... Curiously, he placed his ear near the door... Some very slight rustling. He placed his hand on the door... It was unlocked! Smiling, he slowly pushed the door aside...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2860 on: July 20, 2013, 09:15:28 AM
Only to be met by a spray of mustard to the face by Tarot Skitty once again biting down on the bottle to ooze out what little remained.  Taking advantage of the currently disoriented trainer, Merrick has Tarot Skitty jump down from the top bunk and skitter out the door, inadvertently leaving paw prints straight to the men's bathroom.  Thankfully the wet floor caused by many an inappropriate, hasty splashing of sink water washed away the prints, leaving little hints as to where they would be hiding; though the most obvious choices would have been the stalls just beside the urinals.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2861 on: July 20, 2013, 09:27:26 AM
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! MY EYES!!" Joe screamed in agony as the stinging of the mustard assaulted his eyes and nose. Wobbling outside the room, and crashing into the walls, Joe struggled to find something to wipe off the stinging. Using his shirt, and flipping it to reveal his stomach, Joe managed to wipe most of the mustard off, but the rest needed to be washed off. Barely managing to open his eyes due to the stinging, Joe wobbled over to the washroom.

... At the wash basin, Joe is franatically splashing water into his eyes. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! IF I EVER FIND THE CULPRIT!!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2862 on: July 20, 2013, 09:33:47 AM
Tarot Skitty poked its head from the top of one of the stalls, seeing the ringleader of the mop washing the mustard from his face.  Hearing the water running, and knowing it would be loud enough to drown out any noise from the background, Merrick attempts to take his wayward vessel out of the bathroom before he washes enough of the mustard to turn off the tap.

Both leapt from the stall and makes a run for the bathroom exit, heading back to the hallway where the the wash bucket was and pushing it towards the door in the hopes of trapping him long enough for Nurse Joy and other competent officers to stop the mop, or allowing Mewtwo ample time to recover from his earlier ordeal and make a break for the next city.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2863 on: July 20, 2013, 08:15:40 PM
After managing to get the mustard out of his eyes, Joe tried to dry himself, only to find that the paper napkins have ran out. Slightly cursing under his breath, he decided to return to his room for a towel... Only to find that he was unable to push the door open for some reason. Pushing in internals revealed a rattling sound. Great. Someone somehow trapped him in the washroom. Could the day get any worse?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2864 on: July 20, 2013, 08:26:45 PM
As Mewtwo was fast asleep and no doubt would be for a while, Quickie took the opportunity to duck out of the room and carefully make her way to the lobby to get a general handle on the situation.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2865 on: July 20, 2013, 08:34:47 PM
Janine and the Police were already in front of the Center with Riot Shields trying to calm down the mob.

"Everyone please remain calm and return to your homes!" An officer shouted on a Megaphone.

"This is bad..." Janine muttered.

"Janine, what's going on!" Sakura yelled from behind the barricade.

"Another mob has gathered, a much bigger one than last time even." Janine sighed.

"Ugh dammit you think it's that guy again!?" Sakura theorized.

"I don't know, I don't even see him." Janine shook her head.

"What are we going to do!?" Sakura asked in anguish.

"Ma'am!" An officer said as she ran up to the 2.

"Anything to report?" Janine asked.

"Yes a witness reported that our suspect entered the Center from the side entrance." The officer nodded.

"So that bastard is in the Center!?" Sakura said with great anger.

"Possibly, we should try to find him and see if he is the cause of this once again." Janine nodded as she and Sakura went to go find him.

(What does Joe even look like?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2866 on: July 20, 2013, 09:13:18 PM
(I mentioned that way back... Let me see...

When he emerged, he was sporting a blue cap, a yellow singlet, and blue bermudas.

AKA, he looks just like an older Youngster Joey. :P)

Posted on: July 21, 2013, 03:07:37
Dr. Wily II was still sitting in his seat, although he had since stop panting. Adjusting his tie, he slowly got up, and went over to pat the Lion Cub Pokemon. After it growled in satisfaction, Dr. Wily II turned to Taylor and asked...

"So Kalos... How long did you say you have been travelling?"

(OK Mirby... Gonna ease into your plot soon.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2867 on: July 20, 2013, 09:44:26 PM
With the ringleader trapped, it was only a matter of time before one of the authorities make their way in to hear the rattling and push it back to take him in.  Merrick should sigh with relief when the three trainers from before rushed in through the side entrance, having been at the front of the mob when they saw Tarot Skitty lurking within.

"There you are!"

"You're mine now!"

"Hey!  I spotted him first!"

The last that spoke knocked the other two trainers aside as he grabs his Pokeball only to be tackled by the two and quickly deteriorating into another dog-piling fist fight.  Tarot Skitty didn't want to stick around to see the victor and makes a break for the cafeteria once again to hide there and find more non-lethal ammunition to throw at them once they get their act together and possibly free their ringleader.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2868 on: July 21, 2013, 01:57:18 AM
"Seven years now; we've seen quite a few regions; Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Almia, Oblivia... so many regions. This isn't our first time in Kanto either."

"LIT LIT!"

"Yeah, I think they liked Oblivia the most. They weren't forced to be kept in Pokéballs there. Also, it was a very beautiful region."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2869 on: July 21, 2013, 06:40:37 AM
With the ringleader trapped, it was only a matter of time before one of the authorities make their way in to hear the rattling and push it back to take him in.  Merrick should sigh with relief when the three trainers from before rushed in through the side entrance, having been at the front of the mob when they saw Tarot Skitty lurking within.

"There you are!"

"You're mine now!"

"Hey!  I spotted him first!"

The last that spoke knocked the other two trainers aside as he grabs his Pokeball only to be tackled by the two and quickly deteriorating into another dog-piling fist fight.  Tarot Skitty didn't want to stick around to see the victor and makes a break for the cafeteria once again to hide there and find more non-lethal ammunition to throw at them once they get their act together and possibly free their ringleader.
Joe was still desparately trying to free himself from his washroom prison. Stopping for a break, Joe decided to contact Domino again. "Madam?" Static. Domino sure is busy... Removing his comlink, he noticed that one of the antennas was bent. Must have been from with the 3 trainers' Pokemon attacks. Facepalming, Joe continued to bang on the door, hoping for some external help.

"SOMEONE!! HELP!! I'M TRAPPED!!"

"Seven years now; we've seen quite a few regions; Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Almia, Oblivia... so many regions. This isn't our first time in Kanto either."

"LIT LIT!"

"Yeah, I think they liked Oblivia the most. They weren't forced to be kept in Pokéballs there. Also, it was a very beautiful region."
Dr. Wily II looked up and stared at Taylor. "S-Seven years? Looking at your Pokemon... One would think you have only just started!!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2870 on: July 21, 2013, 06:44:22 AM
Taylor cocked her head in curiosity. "What do you mean by that?" she asked, obviously not understanding what he was getting at.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2871 on: July 21, 2013, 06:47:55 AM
Joe was still desparately trying to free himself from his washroom prison. Stopping for a break, Joe decided to contact Domino again. "Madam?" Static. Domino sure is busy... Removing his comlink, he noticed that one of the antennas was bent. Must have been from with the 3 trainers' Pokemon attacks. Facepalming, Joe continued to bang on the door, hoping for some external help.

"SOMEONE!! HELP!! I'M TRAPPED!!"

Walking back from the lobby, Quickie heard the pleas and rushed down the hall.  She entered the room and made her way to the bathroom door, dodging the smeared condiments covering the floor.  "I'm coming!"  With a few tugs, Quickie wrenched the door open, freeing Joe.  "I guess others didn't hear you.  I was just on my way back to my room..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2872 on: July 21, 2013, 06:57:26 AM
Taylor cocked her head in curiosity. "What do you mean by that?" she asked, obviously not understanding what he was getting at.
Dr. Wily II turned his sights away from Taylor, and stared at the Panda Pokemon. Well... I may not know these Pokemon... But given the way of Pokemon evoluton... These guys looked... To be of the Basic level."

(LOL, using TCG terms. :P)

Walking back from the lobby, Quickie heard the pleas and rushed down the hall.  She entered the room and made her way to the bathroom door, dodging the smeared condiments covering the floor.  "I'm coming!"  With a few tugs, Quickie wrenched the door open, freeing Joe.  "I guess others didn't hear you.  I was just on my way back to my room..."
Stumbling out, Joe let out a sigh of relief at finally being freed. "T-Thank you so much, you really saved me!" As Joe looked up to see the face of his saviour, he slightly froze in place. In his head, sirens were blaring like crazy. It's... Her.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2873 on: July 21, 2013, 07:00:18 AM
Quickie smiled.  She didn't ask how he became trapped in the washroom or what the mess on the floor was.  Instead, she looked at the mess, gave a sigh, and heaved the mop from the bucket and began to clean it up. "May as well do this while I'm here..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2874 on: July 21, 2013, 07:02:52 AM
The trio eventually stopped fighting upon seeing Quickie pulling the bathroom door open.

"There she is!" one of them shouts, "That thief who stole Mewtwo!"

"Quick!  After her!"

They tried to go after Quickie, but were entangled with one another, one having his hand around another's neck, and the third trapped between the two trainers' legs, and unfortunately toppled onto each other and deteriorated back into a fight to get each other off.

Tarot Skitty continued to stay camped near the entrance of the cafeteria, watching what could have been the third unnecessary encore between the three while Merrick facepalms in embarrassment over the tiring situation before quickly taking Tarot Skitty towards the bathroom and jumping onto Joe in an attempt to stop him before he thinks to jump her upon recognition.