RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215332

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2775 on: July 19, 2013, 04:49:27 AM
"I see, that's very unfortunate." Sakura sighed "Anyway that Pokemon is under League protection, not just on my authority but on the authority of the Vermillion Gym Leader and 2 Elite 4 members.  He's been through a week from hell already and, as you know, his health has taken a serious hit because of it.  

He needs to rest for a few days and we can't move him right now, I already put a Zoroark in the room so if anyone wanders in they won't recognize the Pokemon or the Trainer.  I have some business I need to take of in Cerulean and can't stay here to help those two, so I need you to not tell media or any Trainer what room they're in or else chaos will ensue. Can you do that?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2776 on: July 19, 2013, 04:53:09 AM
Nurse Joy nodded. "Patient-doctor confidentiality.  I have no plans to release any information regarding that Pokemon."  She sighed again. "However, I know that the police are looking for its trainer...  Again, I keep such information confidential, but if someone does spot her, I do urge her to come forward.  If she does, we may be able to stop this from becoming a riot."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2777 on: July 19, 2013, 04:55:58 AM
"I'll talk to Janine to try to see if we can keep the police at bay before that happens but I'll talk to that Trainer so she understands, she was very concerned about her Pokemon." Sakura nodded.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2778 on: July 19, 2013, 04:59:56 AM
Seeing the energy of the Tower crash on top of the three trainers, Merrick bounces off the mustard bottle and starts trotting back towards the lobby, wanting to keep a look out for any more trainers duped by the stretched rumor that might come charging in, looking to give Quickie more than a piece of their mind.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2779 on: July 19, 2013, 05:00:38 AM
"I'll talk to Janine to try to see if we can keep the police at bay before that happens but I'll talk to that Trainer so she understands, she was very concerned about her Pokemon." Sakura nodded.

"It might just be as simple as they want to see that trainer keep her Pokemon in a Poke Ball," Nurse Joy shrugged.  "As far as I know, that Pokemon doesn't have a Poke Ball and is allowed to essentially run loose.  I mean, I did treat it and speak to it, so I know that it is highly intelligent.  Pokemon like that are seen more as people, so I understand why its trainer doesn't keep it in a Poke Ball.  However, if it comes down to it..." she trailed off, shrugging again.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2780 on: July 19, 2013, 05:04:44 AM
"I'll try to see what I can do, my Zoroark should have already made that Pokemon look like an ill middled aged man so I do not think that will be necessary." Sakura continued "We don't have a Pokeball for it unfortunately, and he is quiet stubborn, might be too stubborn for his own good but stubborn, all I want is to calm that girl's fears of you pointing your finger in her direction.'"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2781 on: July 19, 2013, 05:10:06 AM
"If it comes down to it, I could supply a spare Poke Ball," Nurse Joy nodded, "but in terms of ratting those two out, I have no intention of doing so.  Accidents happen.  Pokemon will sometimes destroy things without meaning to.  It's just in their nature, particularly with powerful psychic types.  I've seen a lot of destruction since graduation, and while sometimes it is the trainer's fault, it's mainly a matter of the Pokemon not realizing their own strength."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2782 on: July 19, 2013, 05:14:46 AM
"Okay I'm glad you understand that unlike many other people." Sakura nodded "I'm going to tell that Trainer everything you said and then be on my way.  I'll try to see if I can't get Janine to get those people to stop bothering you, you must be busy."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2783 on: July 19, 2013, 05:28:47 AM
"Nice to meet you, Talyor." Dr. Wily II said, bowing.

Joe causally walked into the PokeMart, and pretended to look for some Potions when he heard customers asking the owner to switch back to the news channel. The owner grudgingly complied.

"-Photos from Stone Town. Eyewitnesses claimed to have seen a human sized bipedal purple Pokemon. *photos of Mewtwo shown* The general public is advised-" Joe cut into the report, and exclaimed. "I saw that Pokemon! It's hiding in this city... Perhaps the Pokemon Center!! We can't let it further damage this city any longer!"

The customers started to murmur to each other, even the PokeMart was joining the discussion. After more murmurs, cheers of agreement rang through the mart. Seeing the crowd turn to him for the next move, Joe exclaimed... "TO THE POKEMON CENTER!!"

(Did someone say mob? 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2784 on: July 19, 2013, 05:39:29 AM
Janine was finished talking to the Police Officers asking them not to pursuer that Trainer when she suddenly saw a mob of people charging. She ran in front of the mob and stayed still.

"HALT!" Janine cried and the crowd did as they were told "Where are you people going in such fury?"

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2785 on: July 19, 2013, 05:51:03 AM
Meanwhile, back at Team Rocket HQ, Dr. Miles Zeigler sat in his cramped office, peering over various reports. He then looked over at his watch and rose from his seat to lock the door so that no one would disturb him. He picked up what appeared to be a bluetooth earpiece and inserted it his ear. Once he pressed the button at the center rim, he "transported" to what appeared to be a grotto complete with waterfall and ferns growing overhead. Technically speaking, he was physically in his office but the earpiece was in fact a psionic transmitter invented by the faction of Team Galactic led by Saturn. It was connected to an array of psychic Pokemon that acted as the "switchboard" that allowed for untraceable communication with his REAL superior.

"Greetings, Dr. Zeigler," a heavily muscular man with Asiatic features with a thin beard and mustache. He wore a black slacks and a partially unbuttoned shirt that revealed his biceps. He was Archie, late of Team Aqua and now leader of Team Gaia, "I trust you can provide us with information during Team Rocket's plans."

"Only a little," Miles said, "Team Rocket sent agents to observe Mewtwo. One of our agents in Celadon reported overhearing a unidentified trainer attempting agitate some trainers at Fuchsia City Pokemart after a combined earthquake and psychic discharge damaged the Pokemon Center and surrounding areas. Giovanni claims that he is brainwashing a trainer called Lexi Shanks and a small group of trainers that includes the leader of the Celadon City gym."

"Hmmm," Archie murmured, "I doubt Giovanni would really be concerned for the welfare of an anonymous trainer. Tell our agent in Fuchsia to continue monitoring the situation, but do not intervene unless necessary. We need to strike when Team Rocket makes its move."

"Yes sir," Miles said before he heard a knock. He pulled the transmitter from his ear and slipped it into his coat pocket before he opened the door (and was quietly thankful that he was transmitting his thoughts so no one could hear his conversation) to see who it was.

"Hello?"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2786 on: July 19, 2013, 05:53:42 AM
Joe stepped to the front of the mob. "We all know that the Pokemon is in the Pokemon Center!! It did so much damage to the city! We want justice! Chase out the menace!!" The mob behind him cheered in agreement.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2787 on: July 19, 2013, 05:57:41 AM
"It turned me into a newt," a random member of the mob blurted out loud.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2788 on: July 19, 2013, 05:59:14 AM
Meanwhile, back at Team Rocket HQ, Dr. Miles Zeigler sat in his cramped office, peering over various reports. He then looked over at his watch and rose from his seat to lock the door so that no one would disturb him. He picked up what appeared to be a bluetooth earpiece and inserted it his ear. Once he pressed the button at the center rim, he "transported" to what appeared to be a grotto complete with waterfall and ferns growing overhead. Technically speaking, he was physically in his office but the earpiece was in fact a psionic transmitter invented by the faction of Team Galactic led by Saturn. It was connected to an array of psychic Pokemon that acted as the "switchboard" that allowed for untraceable communication with his REAL superior.

"Greetings, Dr. Zeigler," a heavily muscular man with Asiatic features with a thin beard and mustache. He wore a black slacks and a partially unbuttoned shirt that revealed his biceps. He was Archie, late of Team Aqua and now leader of Team Gaia, "I trust you can provide us with information during Team Rocket's plans."

"Only a little," Miles said, "Team Rocket sent agents to observe Mewtwo. One of our agents in Celadon reported overhearing a unidentified trainer attempting agitate some trainers at Fuchsia City Pokemart after a combined earthquake and psychic discharge damaged the Pokemon Center and surrounding areas. Giovanni claims that he is brainwashing a trainer called Lexi Shanks and a small group of trainers that includes the leader of the Celadon City gym."

"Hmmm," Archie murmured, "I doubt Giovanni would really be concerned for the welfare of an anonymous trainer. Tell our agent in Fuchsia to continue monitoring the situation, but do not intervene unless necessary. We need to strike when Team Rocket makes its move."

"Yes sir," Miles said before he heard a knock. He pulled the transmitter from his ear and slipped it into his coat pocket before he opened the door (and was quietly thankful that he was transmitting his thoughts so no one could hear his conversation) to see who it was.

"Hello?"

Slade poked his head into the room. "Domino wants to see you in her office.  Has some things she'd like to go over."  With that, he turned and left.

Inside the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy could hear the crowd.  Ducking under the police tape, she peeked through a crack in the plywood, seeing a crowd of people confronting Janine and two officers.  Heaving a sigh, she backed away and went to check the side door, half-tempted to lock it to prevent entry.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2789 on: July 19, 2013, 06:06:33 AM
Janine pinched her nose in irritation at the crowd's stupidity.

"Are you people willing to act like savages just because of one Pokemon's actions?" Janine reasoned "Things like this happen all the time, do you not remember a month ago when an Arcanine sneezed and caused heavy damage, or that time a Gyrados got angry and fired Hyper Beams all over the place, or the time that a Vileplume was frightened and spewed Stun Spore into the air and made a fair number of you sick?  

You know full well these accidents happen all the time and yet you didn't panic over them, why must you act panicked and cause chaos at a time like this.  And if this is because of the News saying that the quake was related to that Pokemon that's a serious mistake and the News is bending facts for more ratings.

The quake happened well before the Psychic discharge and it was just a Steelix burrowing underground.  I have Professor Birch's daughter verify this evidence.  

If you still want to pursue this matter any further I will emprison you in the name of the League for acting without real evidence!"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2790 on: July 19, 2013, 06:23:38 AM
Miles headed for Domino's office and quickly switched to his mild-mannered and jumpy persona.

"Y-You asked for me?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2791 on: July 19, 2013, 06:31:01 AM
"Just wanted to go over a few things with you," Domino nodded. "Right now, we're still not in a position to actively pursue Mewtwo itself, or any of the other intended targets, so at the moment, I have an agent in Fuchsia, trying to rally the community together to flush Mewtwo into the open.  If the community can apprehend it, then we can proceed from there.  The problem is--" she switched on a television set, showing a live report of a mob outside of the Pokemon Center "--it's getting out of hand far too early than I expected.  It's a small crowd, yes, and with the media coverage, we can spurn on other citizens to get the authorities involved, but that crowd right now could ruin our chances."

Domino stood and approached Miles. "What information have you gotten concerning our human targets?  We may be able to feed that information to the right people, particularly since those targets were involved in earlier incidences in Stone Town."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2792 on: July 19, 2013, 06:38:19 AM
Merrick stayed ducked behind the wall near the sliding doors, watching as Janine tried to get control of the short-knowledge crowd as they were rallied into blind justice most likely be the same trainer that had the energy of the Magician and Ten of Pentacles.

Seeing her trying to quell the crowd, he felt no need to get involved, but no sooner had he attempted to sigh with relief, there was a sudden crash on the door as the three trainers charged into the lobby and spotted Tarot Skitty standing near the entrance.

"There it is!" one shouts.

"Get it!"

"Ah, come on...." Merrick almost mutters aloud as he makes a run for the cafeteria in the hopes of losing the more tenaciously idiotic trainers.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2793 on: July 19, 2013, 07:03:48 AM
"Just wanted to go over a few things with you," Domino nodded. "Right now, we're still not in a position to actively pursue Mewtwo itself, or any of the other intended targets, so at the moment, I have an agent in Fuchsia, trying to rally the community together to flush Mewtwo into the open.  If the community can apprehend it, then we can proceed from there.  The problem is--" she switched on a television set, showing a live report of a mob outside of the Pokemon Center "--it's getting out of hand far too early than I expected.  It's a small crowd, yes, and with the media coverage, we can spurn on other citizens to get the authorities involved, but that crowd right now could ruin our chances."

Domino stood and approached Miles. "What information have you gotten concerning our human targets?  We may be able to feed that information to the right people, particularly since those targets were involved in earlier incidences in Stone Town."

"W-Well, we already know she is the trainer the police are looking for," Miles said, "P-Perhaps we could give the police her name and description. W-We could claim to be former clients of her restaurant."

He squirmed in his seat, "A-As for the boy. H-He seems to have these supernatural abilities that make capture d-difficult if not i-i-impossible. He even managed to n-negate the power of the Tarot cards."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2794 on: July 19, 2013, 07:28:28 AM
Joe tsk'd under his breath. He did not expect this city to have such a bad track record with Pokemon incidents. Yet, he was still able to rally his small mob. Sheer luck? Or foolish delusions?

"Don't try to scare us by using the Pokemon League! We aren't that stupid!" No sooner had Joe said that, the mob behind him started to murmur again, a few even left. Turning to see such a change, Joe's confidence strunk. "F-fine! We'll let the local authorities handle this..." With that, the mob temporarily dispersed, and Joe ran off towards the Pokemon Center.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2795 on: July 19, 2013, 07:42:26 AM
As Joe was nearing Pokemon Center, Tarot Skitty leaped out of the cafeteria window with six arms jutting out, three of them tossing out Pokeballs that unleashed powerful Pokemon.

"Get that Pokemon!" one of them shouts, "Don't slow down for a second or it'll find the opportunity to transform and escape your sights!"

"Out of the way!" the second shouts, "That Pokemon belongs to me!"

"I saw it first!  It's mine!"

The three trainers' arguing and pushing quickly dwindled down to their Pokemon who, out of confusion and loyalty to their trainers, began fighting among themselves for the same honor.  Merrick compressed his lips, inadvertently transferring it to Tarot Skitty, before bolting back towards Pal Park in the hopes of hiding in the field and waiting until the whole situation calms down.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2796 on: July 19, 2013, 07:45:16 AM
"W-Well, we already know she is the trainer the police are looking for," Miles said, "P-Perhaps we could give the police her name and description. W-We could claim to be former clients of her restaurant."

He squirmed in his seat, "A-As for the boy. H-He seems to have these supernatural abilities that make capture d-difficult if not i-i-impossible. He even managed to n-negate the power of the Tarot cards."

"We're not equipped to go after the boy at this moment, so we're focusing on easier targets," Domino nodded. "Get on the horn with the media in Fuchsia and pass on the information you have.  Once they identify that trainer, the community will target her and apprehend both her and Mewtwo."  She paused.  "Oh, Mewtwo is stolen.  Throw that in.  Get them really riled up."  She sneered and dismissed him, before contacting Joe to pass the same information onto him.  Once it's all over the news that some trainer has a stolen Pokemon, the authorities will become involved.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2797 on: July 19, 2013, 07:54:20 AM
Janine sighed as Sakura ran up to her.

"What the hell happen?" Sakura asked.

"A small crowd was trying to get into the Center and chase Mewtwo out." Janine sighed "Honestly I don't understand how irrational they can be."

"I see." Sakura sighed before addressing the Police "What about you two?"

"As far as we're concerned that girl and Pokemon are not a threat, it was an accident and as soon as the Pokemon recovers it would be wise for them to leave immediately." An officer stated.

"Good." Sakura said in relief.

"There was one other thing." Janine continued "That man who was talking to you and Nurse Joy was also present, he seemed to be the leader of that mob."

"What!?" Sakura said with eyes wide open "Can't you guys do something about him, he's [tornado fang]ing crazy!"

"We'll be keeping an eye on him." An officer stated "If he does something again we'll take action."

"Okay, I'll check on Quickie and be on my way okay.  Please make sure something like this doesn't happen again." Sakura requested.

"I'll try, good luck finding that mad man." Said Janine.

"Thanks, I'll need it." Sakura said before running off to tell Quickie the news.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2798 on: July 19, 2013, 07:56:27 AM
Joe reached for his "PokeDex", and noticed the new information to be passed on from Domino. He cursed at his rotten timing, and did not realize the group of brawling Pokemon that were right in front of him. He ran right into them, got hit by a few of the Pokemons' attacks, and was almost sent blasting off, if it wasn't for the trainers recalling back their Pokemon. Confronting the trainers...

"What are you doing!? I thought you were going to ask Nurse Joy about Mewtwo!?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2799 on: July 19, 2013, 08:02:41 AM
"We were!" one of the trainers exclaims, "But then we saw Mewtwo zip passed us, transformed into a white Skitty!"

"I heard Mews are supposed to know Transform, but that Mewtwo obviously doesn't know how to properly use that ability!" another said, "It stuck out like a sore thumb, and had the galls to go running around the Center like it belonged there!"

"We were going to use our Pokemon to capture it since it's in the form of such a weak, useless Pokemon," the third said before jutting his thumb towards the other two, "But these two kept fighting over getting their hand on it and claiming it for their own!"

"Us!?  You were no less greedy for that thing than we are!" the first shouts again.

"Yeah, if it weren't for you, that Pokemon would have been mine to tame and control as I see fit!"

"What was that!?"

The trio began fighting again, all completely unaware of Tarot Skitty poking its head out of the doors to the Pal Park lobby, pondering whether it should keep going or wait to see how long it would take for the group to lose interest and move on.