Kit · 215313

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2725 on: July 18, 2013, 07:40:05 AM
Back in the Center, Quickie watched as the maintenance workers dismantled the door frame, causing a large chunk of drywall to fall and hit the floor in a cloud of dust.  One of the workers inspected the interior of the wall, and then shook his head.  He climbed down the ladder and jerked a thumb to the wall. "Hey, you got a weakened beam here, so we hafta replace it.  The whole wall, here, is bowed.  If yer doors weren't opened, the wall could've caved in."

Quickie winced at the diagnosis.

Nurse Joy shook her head slowly and sighed.  "So, do you have to replace the whole wall?"

"We better, ma'am," the inspector nodded, "we do that now, and we won't hafta later, if that blast happens again."  He dusted off his hands and surveyed the wall, letting out a low whistle. "Heard it was a psychic Pokemon that did this.  Yer lucky the building didn't come down.  A couple houses along this block were lifted off their foundations.  Hadta evacuate the residents, they'll hafta come down."

Quickie winced some more, though she tried not to show it.

"I knew the damage was widespread, but I thought we took the brunt of it..." Nurse Joy trailed off, shaking her head. 

"Cracked pavement, bowed wall, this here Center is built to last," the inspector returned to his work, "but other places, not so much."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2726 on: July 18, 2013, 08:07:48 AM
Dr. Wily II slowly said... " Yes... She did... She... Played with you when you were a lot younger... Hence why she is vaguely familiar to you..."

Joe gasped even louder at what the trainers said. "It's Mewtwo!? THE Mewtwo!? Wouldn't that mind that this whole city is in danger? You saw what it did here... It might have the cause of the tremor at Route 14! Such psychic power MUST have been the cause of it!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2727 on: July 18, 2013, 08:24:43 AM
One of the trainers nodded. "It's entirely possible.  I mean, it really caused a big mess outside the Center."

"Dude, I heard that people outside were hit by debris, and I saw someone actually get thrown off their feet!" Another trainer chimed in.  "And my roommate says that a couple houses on this block had to be evacuated!"

"Holy crap, you serious?" a third trainer asked. "I mean, I heard some people here talking about their cars getting all messed up!  Broken windshields and some guy ran into a pole!"

"That ain't right, man," the second trainer shook his head, folding his arms. "My mom said that the ER was just filling up with people who were hit by debris."

The first trainer pulled out his Pokenav.  "Guys, check this out.  Man, my Poketweeter feed is going crazy!  Check this out.  OshawottLuver227 says that the rowhomes over there--" he pointed down the street with one arm "--alla them gotta be evacuated cause the foundation shifted."

"Dude, dude, anyone else see the Pokemon we saw?" the second trainer asked.

"Yeah, buncha people talking about a purple Pokemon with a long tail and some thing on the back of its neck," the first trainer nodded.  "Hold on, I'll tweet about it..."  he turned away to thumb in his message.

The third trainer looked back towards the Center.  "They're taking down the front doors, we'll have to go back in through the side."

"Fine enough for me," the second trainer shrugged, "so long as I don't see that Mewtwo, or whatever it's called hanging around in the hallway again.  Hella creepy, man."

Mewtwo thought about what Wily said.  So, his vague memories were legit, though why couldn't he remember them any more than a few images and unattached feelings?  "Was something done to prevent me from remembering her better?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2728 on: July 18, 2013, 08:36:11 AM
Seeing what was going on here only confirmed Merrick's fret; that when one person stretches a rumor based on sight alone, the entire city will eventually take it as fact and act on it like a one-sided witch hunt.

He could try countering those rumors by going to another part of the city and convincing them that Mewtwo isn't as dangerous as his powers are, but with the Superia the only evidence that debunked him as the cause of both the hole and the increased tremors, there was no way he could get even one civilian Pokemon lover to take into consideration Mewtwo's true personality.

But, as he had told WilyII during his time conversing with his unconscious soul, it won't work unless he at least tries.

Taking this into consideration, Merrick takes Tarot Skitty towards another part of the city to see if he can try to find someone who hasn't been immersed in these stretched rumors and talk them out of blaming Mewtwo for the entire fiasco.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2729 on: July 18, 2013, 08:53:52 AM
Joe continued. "Don't you all think we should do something about Mewtwo? It singlehandedly disrupted your city! I say we should find it and chase it out!! After such a display of power, it might be still around... To cause more damage! Do it for the city! For Route 14! For our LOVED ONES!!"

Dr. Wily II looked down. "Most likely Giovanni had a hand in this some way. He always wanted you to be the ultimate Pokemon, praised for power and ruthlessness. Memories would only hinder you..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2730 on: July 18, 2013, 09:05:50 AM
Mewtwo frowned.  "Quite a shame, though.  She seemed... nice."  He sat up with a groan as the ice pack slid off his head and onto his lap.  He helped himself to a drink of water, then rubbed his head. "Blasted headache...  I had expended far too much energy in one instant today..." he trailed off for a moment, rubbing his head with both hands. "I do hope the others do not plan to sit around and wait for me, when they should set out on their own.  We can catch up.  I can trace the Superia and determine a heading.  But, time is of the essence, and the others should not simply wait around for my sake."

The second trainer stared at Joe.  "Dude, I'm not going in after it!"

The first trainer finished playing with his Pokenav.  "We could talk to Janine, you know.  And the cops, get Pokemon Control in here."

"Way ahead of you, man," the third trainer had just finished thumbing out a message on his Pokenav, "but, if this thing's as powerful as we saw it is, I'm not risking my Pokemon!  That'd be suicide, man!"

"I mean, yeah!" the second trainer looked to Joe.  "You saw the damage!  We'd be stupid to go up against it!"

"Besides," the third trainer chimed in, "it might have a trainer.  I really doubt it's wild."

"Yeah," the first trainer nodded, "and its trainer might know how to use it."

"Then, why hasn't its trainer come forward, then?" the second trainer asked.  "I mean, if one of my Pokemon went on a rampage, I'd at least apologize!"  He paused for a moment.  "Then again, it was running loose..."

"That's not a good idea, with something that powerful," the third trainer shook his head.  "You don't let something like that just run loose.  Hear about the fire last month by an Arcanine?  After that, Nurse Joy said that your fire types must be in Poke Balls."

"Should have a rule like that for psycho types," the first trainer put his hands in his pockets and kicked at the ground.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2731 on: July 18, 2013, 09:23:10 AM
Dr. Wily II placed his right hand onto Mewtwo's right shoulder. "I believe they are already on their way. However they were also worried about you. So the best way to return their concern, is to get some proper rest." Dr. Wily II slowly eased Mewtwo into the bunk bed, and picked up the melted ice pack. "You. Lie down. I'll get you a new ice pack."

Joe shook his head. "Of course I didn't mean just us. Like they said, strength in numbers. I believe there are a lot of people that share the same sentiments. We gather all of them, and confront it! If not... Its trainer!!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2732 on: July 18, 2013, 09:41:45 AM
Merrick and Tarot Skitty eventually reached Pal Park, deciding this to be a good place to debunk rumors without being seen.  He looks around to make sure no one's noticed an unusually white Skitty before heading inside and through the lobby, finding himself in the tall grass of the field.

"I have a feeling this is going to be a nightmare waiting to happen...." he grumbles as he takes Tarot Skitty through the tall grass in search of other trainers lurking about the area.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2733 on: July 18, 2013, 10:34:16 AM
Dr. Wily II placed his right hand onto Mewtwo's right shoulder. "I believe they are already on their way. However they were also worried about you. So the best way to return their concern, is to get some proper rest." Dr. Wily II slowly eased Mewtwo into the bunk bed, and picked up the melted ice pack. "You. Lie down. I'll get you a new ice pack."

Mewtwo rubbed his head with one hand. "Perhaps I could work on making that regenerative ability voluntary..."

Out in the lobby, Quickie watched the maintenance crew put up large pieces of plywood across the entrance.  One of the workers came over to Nurse Joy, jerking a thumb over his shoulder.  "Tomorrow, we'll start tearing out the wall.  Until then, we'll cordon off the lobby to keep people from getting hurt."

Nurse Joy nodded.  "I'll make up signs to direct people to the side entrance..."  She turned away and booted up a word-processing program.

"You take it easy, ma'am," the worker nodded and returned to his crew to finish up.

Quickie bit her bottom lip and made her way to the vending machines.  She plunked in a few coins and bought a soda, despite the fact that she had one already back in her room.  Popping the tab and taking a drink, she hoped that no one would connect her to Mewtwo, as she did not want to have to not only explain him, but whatever lack of responsibility would be pinned on her.  Problem was, Nurse Joy knew.  Quickie cast a nervous sidelong glance to Nurse Joy, hoping she won't confront her about Mewtwo.

Joe shook his head. "Of course I didn't mean just us. Like they said, strength in numbers. I believe there are a lot of people that share the same sentiments. We gather all of them, and confront it! If not... Its trainer!!"

The second trainer nodded. "Nurse Joy might know who the trainer is."

"Nice try, but she won't violate her oath unless she has to," the first trainer shook his head.

"Well, if the Pokemon is causing damage and the trainer isn't controlling it, then she has to do something," the third trainer protested, "remember what happened with the Arcanine?"

"Yeah," the first trainer nodded, "we could talk to her, I guess..."

"You know, say we're concerned.  I mean, look at the place," the second trainer nodded over his shoulder, "they boarded up the entrance."

The third trainer shook his head. "I'm not going in there like some mob, though.  We need to do this right."

"Yeah," the second trainer nodded, "I seen enough TV, mobs are dumb."

"Okay," the first trainer checked his Pokenav, "okay, Granbully72 says that a lot of trainers are hiding out in their rooms, cause that blast.  And RegiRox says that the news has posted a sketch of the Pokemon that caused the blast.  ShayminSeeker says that there's no information on this thing's trainer, and RyhornRider45 says that police are looking for its trainer."

"So, we go to Nurse Joy and tell her that?" the second trainer asked.

"I think we should," the first trainer nodded, thumbing a message into his Pokenav, "I'm gonna ask..."  After a moment, he glanced up.  "Yeah, got a post saying we should."

The third trainer nodded and started for the Pokemon Center.  "Then, let's go."  The other two trainers gathered their things and followed him.

Merrick and Tarot Skitty eventually reached Pal Park, deciding this to be a good place to debunk rumors without being seen.  He looks around to make sure no one's noticed an unusually white Skitty before heading inside and through the lobby, finding himself in the tall grass of the field.

"I have a feeling this is going to be a nightmare waiting to happen...." he grumbles as he takes Tarot Skitty through the tall grass in search of other trainers lurking about the area.

Two young trainers, a boy and a girl, lurked through the field, Park Balls in hand.  The girl was muttering "come out, come out wherever you are," while her companion was shushing her, saying that she'll scare the Pokemon away.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2734 on: July 18, 2013, 10:48:14 AM
Seeing the two trainers lurk about with nothing but catching Pokemon on the mind, Merrick began having second thoughts of using Pal Park as a means of countering the factual rumors the Magician conscious trainer was stretching.

Well....  If it's any consolation, the trainers here are at least too distracted with what they paid for to bother with the fiasco back in the city.... he thinks to himself while inadvertently causing Tarot Skitty to compress its always grinning snout.

He decides to duck low so the two trainers would wander by without spotting the oddly white Skitty and attempt to catch it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2735 on: July 18, 2013, 04:06:31 PM
Mewtwo rubbed his head with one hand. "Perhaps I could work on making that regenerative ability voluntary..."
Dr. Wily II returned from the washroom with a freshly-made ice-pack when he heard Mewtwo mention something about a regenerative ability. "Don't worry too much into it." Dr. Wily II sat down by the bunk bed, and placed the ice-pack in Mewtwo's head. "Just rest. Think of nothing for now. If not, you would not be able recover properly."

The second trainer nodded. "Nurse Joy might know who the trainer is."

"Nice try, but she won't violate her oath unless she has to," the first trainer shook his head.

"Well, if the Pokemon is causing damage and the trainer isn't controlling it, then she has to do something," the third trainer protested, "remember what happened with the Arcanine?"

"Yeah," the first trainer nodded, "we could talk to her, I guess..."

"You know, say we're concerned.  I mean, look at the place," the second trainer nodded over his shoulder, "they boarded up the entrance."

The third trainer shook his head. "I'm not going in there like some mob, though.  We need to do this right."

"Yeah," the second trainer nodded, "I seen enough TV, mobs are dumb."

"Okay," the first trainer checked his Pokenav, "okay, Granbully72 says that a lot of trainers are hiding out in their rooms, cause that blast.  And RegiRox says that the news has posted a sketch of the Pokemon that caused the blast.  ShayminSeeker says that there's no information on this thing's trainer, and RyhornRider45 says that police are looking for its trainer."

"So, we go to Nurse Joy and tell her that?" the second trainer asked.

"I think we should," the first trainer nodded, thumbing a message into his Pokenav, "I'm gonna ask..."  After a moment, he glanced up.  "Yeah, got a post saying we should."

The third trainer nodded and started for the Pokemon Center.  "Then, let's go."  The other two trainers gathered their things and followed him.
Joe nodded in agreement, but slowly eased himself out of the group as he watched the 3 trainers make their way to the Pokemon Center. "It's a bit more subtle than I would have liked... But they'll have to do. For now." Looking around his surroundings to make sure that no one was looking at him, he snuck into a covered section outside the PokeMart, and placed his comlink back into his ear.

"Madam, Agent Joe reporting in. I have managed to persuade 3 trainers, and am on my way to see if I could influence more towards our holy cause."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2736 on: July 19, 2013, 12:19:02 AM
"Acknowledged," Domino's voice crackled over the comlink, "Also, when you get the chance, check the local news.  Our target is wanted by the police, and they've released a sketch of Mewtwo.  Not a bad likeness, but I can forward you some security pictures that you could submit anonymously."

Mewtwo glanced at the television, noting that yet another breaking news bulletin was playing, this time concerning the cause of the explosion, rather than the damage it caused.

"Police have released a sketch of the Pokemon that many believe is responsible for today's explosion.  The sketch is based on eyewitness accounts and may not reflect the Pokemon's actual form, but we are showing it to help the viewers better identify it--" the footage cut to a rough sketch of Mewtwo's likeness "--witnesses state that this Pokemon is not wild, so police are looking for its trainer..."

Though he was told many times not to use his powers until he had gotten a sufficient amount of rest, Mewtwo gestured toward the television and turned it off.  "I apologize, but judging by the report, it may be best if we remain... hidden, for a while."

Outside, near the vending machines, Quickie heard a similar news report, as Nurse Joy had the television on.  Thankfully, she wasn't paying it too much attention, as it was merely on for background noise.  Down the hall, a side door opened and three trainers walked in, headed straight for the front desk to speak to Nurse Joy.

Using the distraction as a cover, Quickie quietly made her way back to her room.  The police were looking for her.  Nurse Joy knew that she was essentially Mewtwo's trainer, at least for the sake of medical records, so it would only be a matter of time before she confronted Quickie about him.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2737 on: July 19, 2013, 12:31:13 AM
Merrick waits until the two nearby trainers were far from earshot before attempting to make his way back to the lobby, realizing now that none of the trainers in Pal Park were going to be too busy hunting conserved Pokemon to pay attention to anything going on in the rest of the city.

Unfortunately, upon getting back into the lobby, he noticed one of the overhanging TVs displaying the news report of a sketch almost detailing every part of Mewtwo's appearance.  As he was thinking back to the Pokemon Center were Mewtwo is, he realized that the three trainers the Magician-conscious trainer had confronted were now marching towards there, all bearing eight wands raring to strike upon whoever was responsible for allowing him to unleash his powerful Disable attack.

It now became pointless finding trainers to counter the stretched rumors, knowing that it would only escalate into a fight no one wanted to clean up.  His only choice was to get back to the Pokemon Center and help protect Mewtwo should the trainers attempt to attack him before confronting Quickie.  With this in mind, he has Tarot Skitty make a bad dash back towards the Center in the hopes of finding out what's going on and where he should be standing to ensure no one gets near the room he was currently resting in.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2738 on: July 19, 2013, 01:26:12 AM
Ahrzayl finished packing up what she had brought with her and headed for the door. Her hand reached for the handle but flinched for a second. It was probably a really stupid idea to go to Mt. Moon by herself and confront Steiner but she didn't have much of a choice. She took the handle, frustrated, and opened the door. Without warning, Nurse Joy walked by the open doorway.

"Oh, Ahrzayl! It's you! I hope you're doing well. Please, stay as long as you like." She said with a smile.

"I, uh, can't. I've got stuff to do, people to see and all that. But thank you!" Ahrzayl said nervously.

"Well, if you must, you must, I suppose. You young trainers are always up and about. Don't think us Joys have forgotten how you saved our sister's Center a year ago from that nasty fire that terrible Team Rocket caused. You're welcome any time." She told Ahrzayl as she walked down the hall to one of the other rooms.

"Thank you!" Ahrzayl yelled back, having been covering her Team Rocket symbol with her coat.

With that, she closed the door and backed toward the window. That would've been a mistake to have any of the others notice she was going somewhere. The last thing she wanted was to drag everyone into another one of Steiner's schemes. She checked and saw that no one was at the center's side and opened the window, jumping out of it and to the ground. Taking cover in the shadows as some people walked by, she readied her pokeball and released her Charizard. Thankfully her skin was pitch black and hid well in the darkness.

"Ready to fly?" Ahrzayl asked her pokemon as she rubbed its neck.

The Charizard acknowledged her request by licking her face and motioned for her to hop on. After she was settled, Ahrzayl held on tight and closed her eyes. A huge gust blew from the side of the center, blowing dust everywhere. Seconds later, a faint shadow skimmed the ground and headed north toward Cerulean City.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2739 on: July 19, 2013, 01:36:59 AM
"Okay all set, now to figure out who will come with us." Sakura pondered when she saw the news publishing Mewtwo's picture ".....Or I can ask my dad transfer my Zoroark to give to Quickie."

"Wouldn't Rush suffice?" Xuangzang asked.

"Rush is probably too busy babysitting Sapph to stay with Mewtwo 24/7, besides that girl could use some more Pokemon with all this crazy [parasitic bomb]." Sakura sighed.

"That would be wise." Janine approached her "I get the feeling that if something isn't done a riot will break out for Mewtwo's blood."

"Can you try to quell it, I don't like the sound of this, I don't think this is just coincidence." Sakura said worried.

"I will, I can't let panic settle in." Janine nodded.

"Thanks." Sakura said as she went to the PC to get her Zoroark.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2740 on: July 19, 2013, 01:58:50 AM
Taylor turned the TV off after seeing the breaking news bulletin. "So that's what caused the damage, eh? A Pokémon that powerful... it likely wouldn't do so without good reason. Or perhaps the damage was an unintended consequence of what it was doing... If it has a trainer, I'm sure that trainer must have a good heart to train something that powerful," she mused. "Oy, Kovu!" The Litleo looked up and trotted over casually.

"Litleo!" he said happily.

"Tell me... have you stuck by me because I'm kind?" she asked the cub. He nodded in response. "As I thought... This Pokémon is probably sticking by its trainer because of their heart, because they are kind... And after expelling as much energy as that Pokémon did... it's likely in this very building, resting..."

"Lit!" Kovu said in agreement.

"Yeah... I wonder..." Kovu cocked his head to the side, curious about the train of thought that was happening. "Maybe I've already met this trainer... Guys, gather around!" she told the group.

"LIT!"

"PANCHAM!"

"hoooooooooonnnnn"

"Froooaaaaakkkkk"

"Would you guys be opposed to assisting this trainer and their powerful Pokémon? I mean, after the damage that was done there's probably gonna be a manhunt for the culprit... or I suppose in this case it would be a 'monhunt..." Darunia glared intensely at Taylor for the pun, but she didn't care. That just meant it was a good one. "I suppose that means you're not a Puncham, just a Pancham, eh Darunia?" The Pokémon glared even more intensely. "Relax relax, I'm teasin' ya!" she added with a chuckle. "Anyways, we're helping them out, whoever they are, okay?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2741 on: July 19, 2013, 02:38:23 AM
Joe took a peek into a convenient window, and just managed to see the police sketch before the PokeMart owner switched channels. "Yes Madam, those photos will most definitely help in our most holy quest!"

Dr. Wily II didn't manage to catch the news, but did catch Mewtwo gesturing at the TV. He sighed, until Quickie entered the room, looking panicked. "What happened?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2742 on: July 19, 2013, 02:54:46 AM
"The police are looking for me," Quickie said flatly.

Mewtwo nodded slowly and reached for his cup of water for a drink.  Though, since he was laying down, he fumbled with it and spilled some. "I apologize."

"It's fine," Quickie tended to the mess and plunked a straw into the cup and handed it to Mewtwo. "There."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2743 on: July 19, 2013, 03:01:14 AM
"Quickie are you in here?" Sakura knocked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2744 on: July 19, 2013, 03:06:56 AM
"... Ah. I guess I'm partially to blame too. For this whole ruckus..." Dr. Wily II said with a tinge of regret. Hearing the knocking of the door, and Sakura calling out, Dr. Wily II got up, and said... "I take this."

Approaching the door, and opening it slightly, Dr. Wily II said...  "Hush... We do not want others to hear now, do we?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2745 on: July 19, 2013, 03:10:35 AM
"Sorry about that." Sakura said sheepishly "I want to give Quickie another Pokemon."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2746 on: July 19, 2013, 03:13:16 AM
Quickie gestured to the door and invited Sakura in. "Yeah, just hiding out in here."  

Mewtwo glanced over. "I apologize for not getting up."  He took a drink of water and gestured for someone to take the cup so that he wouldn't spill it.

Quickie took the cup and sat it on the bench, situating it so that it was easily accessible. "Sorry.  He refuses to let Nurse Joy take him to any of the treatment rooms, so we're just setting things up here.  Well, making a mess, really."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2747 on: July 19, 2013, 03:13:55 AM
Dr. Wily II looked around to ensure no one was looking in their general direction, before letting Sakura into the room, and lightly closed the door. "You said you have a Pokemon for Quickie?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2748 on: July 19, 2013, 03:19:17 AM
Reaching the Pokemon Center, Merrick wastes no time taking Tarot Skitty inside, all but disregarding any trainers that might see it, including the three that were attempting to confront Nurse Joy at the desk.  But he soon stops near the hallway and ducks behind the corner, remembering that Kojiro is still nearby, recording everything that was happening, though with the increase in trainers, he was starting to sink further back into his room to try and become less noticeable and targeted as a spy.

He now had two options for dealing with the inevitable conflict; he could stay on Tarot Skitty's back and use the default Blue Magic abilities that were left behind during the unfortunate accident that resulted in its current form, or he can insert his card into its mouth and activate its Tarotmorphosis abilities, taking on his form and increased White Magic powers.  Either way, they were going to be noticed and dragged into the fiasco with Team Rocket being wise enough to snatch them during the rising dust cloud and drag them back to their base to be experimented on and turned into weapons for their own greedy purposes.

Merrick could head to Mewtwo's room and help him recover, but with the three trainers looking about for any suspicious, strange-looking Pokemon, they could easily spot him and give chase, eventually stumbling upon the room and start a fight that could only upset and provoke Mewtwo to unleash more powerful attacks that will end up working against his innocence.  Then he realized he left the door to Chariot's room open and contemplated using it as a means of trapping the trainer until Mewtwo has regained enough strength to beat a hasty retreat before the rest of the city comes bearing down on him with their own variation of pitchforks and torches.

With this in mind, he starts making a break for Chariot's room, looking towards the three trainers to see if they've noticed him and schemed to give chase.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2749 on: July 19, 2013, 03:20:45 AM
"I understand." Sakura nodded "Anyway I want to introduce you to Umbra."

Sakura released her Zoroark as she began to look around the room.

"Zoro." Umbra cried softly.

"You can use her to make illusions around Mewtwo much like Rush can and she can help take down other Psychic type Pokemon." Sakura said as she gave the Pokeball to Quickie.

(Zoroark-Umbra

Female

Ability-Illusion

Item-Whatever you want I got nothing right now

Attacks- Night Daze, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, U-Turn, Roar, Dig, Grass Knot, Focus Blast.)