RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215307

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2000 on: June 29, 2013, 10:18:31 AM
Hierophant seemed more concerned with Mewtwo's condition, though he was willing to trust Ahrzayl's inclusion into the group.

But as he was about say something, both in concern for Mewtwo's condition and to forgive Ahrzyal for her earlier antics, he starts to sense what appears to be tension coming from within the ship.  Unsure of what to make of it, he starts to head outside to get a better reading and, if positive enough, see if he can get acquainted with them.  Synthis follows after him out of concern for his safety.

Their attention was too focused on the ship to notice Carr hiding in the background, still biding his time and observing the sudden change in mood between the group and the crew that seemingly followed Ahrzyal's orders blindly.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2001 on: June 29, 2013, 11:35:59 PM
Wily also stepped out of the airship and explained himself quickly.  He patted his labcoat pocket, feeling the CD inside, complete with the imaging data.  He hadn't an opportunity to actually study the scans himself, and while he had deleted the files on Team Rocket's computer, he was partially glad that he managed to keep the CD.  He looked over to Mewtwo as the clone cleaned himself, noting the IV still secured in his neck-tube, and Wily reminded himself to remove it when he had a chance. 

He knew, however, that such a chance would not present itself right away, as he was quite certain that Team Rocket would not allow them to run for very long until launching yet another assault.  Though, with the amount of damage the base sustained and how meticulous Giovanni was about security, breaches would be dealt with, first.  Then, cleaning up Mewtwo's mess.  And Wily knew from experience that Mewtwo can create quite the mess.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2002 on: June 29, 2013, 11:42:06 PM
"Mewtwo is there anything you need right now?" Sakura asked.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2003 on: June 29, 2013, 11:47:24 PM
Mewtwo paused in his licking and glanced up, the tip of his tongue sticking out of his mouth.  He licked his chops, then shook his head.  "I was going to get some water, as I am thirsty."  He resumed cleaning for a moment, then stopped as the bandage got caught on his tongue.  He shook his head again, then looked around.  "We should make preparations and soon depart.  Though, since it is possible we may have Ahrzayl on our side, we could very well use her transport," he glanced at the ship for a moment, "though, it may not be as inconspicuous as we would prefer."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2004 on: June 29, 2013, 11:49:31 PM
"I think that thing may have a cloaking device, I mean it is Team Rocket tech after all." Sakura pondered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2005 on: June 30, 2013, 12:01:32 AM
"Then, it is a viable option," Mewtwo nodded.

Quickie excused herself from her conversation with Ahrzayl and stepped over to Mewtwo.  "Before you guys got back, I told everyone that we'll have to leave soon after."  She nodded to the Pokemon Center. "My stuff's all ready."

"Excellent," Mewtwo nodded again.  He resumed cleaning his arm.

"Oh, I started battling again," Quickie said cautiously.

Mewtwo looked up.

"To prove myself worthy to go in after you," Quickie nodded. "Against Jessie and James."

Mewtwo's eyes widened. "They were here?!"  He stood to his full height.  "Are they gone?  Did you see where they went?"

Quickie pointed towards the outskirts of town.  "Of course, they didn't believe me.  That's why I battled."

Mewtwo was quiet for a moment.  He let out a harsh breath, which was followed up by a slight cough, and he swallowed.  "I would have liked to have seen them again.  Perhaps we will meet once more..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2006 on: June 30, 2013, 12:06:16 AM
"I want to see them again too, I kinda slapped that Jessie chick and kinda want to apologize." Sakura sighed.

"I don't see why you should apologize when she insisted you were lying." Xuangzang responded as he perched on her head.  "To me she deserved it for making you cry like that."

Sakura looked down not sure what to say.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2007 on: June 30, 2013, 12:38:18 AM
As if answering Mewtwo's question....

"There he is!"

"Give us back our cards!"

Yeah!  We saw them first!"

Carr snaps his head around to see a Meowth-shaped balloon drifting towards them, the white-dressed duo and talking Pokemon waving their fists in the air while ranting and raving at his inappropriate presence.  He curses under his breath before noticing Hierophant was standing outside, having suddenly noticed them before quickly sensing his presence behind the ship.

"Damn them!" he seethed before glaring at Skarmory, "Get rid of these pests before the rest of those trainers and that traitor spot me!"

Skamory howls as its wings glow, flapping them maddly as S-shaped projectiles flew out towards both the quirky trio and the aware adolescent.

Hierophant grits his teeth before bracing himself for the attack only to see the Water Rune appear within the orb of his staff again, causing a wall of crystalline ice to jump up in front of him, blocking him and Synthis from most of the oncoming slices.

The trio, unfortunately, weren't so lucky, but caught onto the projectiles long enough for Jessie and James to release Woobat and Yamask, grab Meowth and their backs, and use them to fly down to the open dirt path.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2008 on: June 30, 2013, 12:55:31 AM
Mewtwo's ear swivelled, hearing the commotion. "What in the...?"  He turned around, seeing Heirophant already in battle, and the inept trio flying down from their destroyed balloon.  "Well."  He took off and landed nearby, arms folded across his chest.  "Once again, becoming involved in an incident which does not concern you..."

Quickie jogged over and stopped beside Mewtwo.  "Is this about those cards and that freakish Skitty?"

"Cards?  Skitty?"  Mewtwo looked to Quickie.

"Long story," Quickie dismissed it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2009 on: June 30, 2013, 01:03:52 AM
"Yeah it's a really long story." Sakura sighed as she took out a Pokeball "Go Vulcan!"

Vulcan came out with a cry and looked to Sakura for orders.

"Use Sky Uppercut!" Sakura cried.

"Blaze!" Vulcan nodded and jumped in the air.

(Okay since the attack limit is gone Vulcan's attacks are now Blaze Kick, Super Power, Sky Uppercut, Shadow Claw, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower, and Bulk Up.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2010 on: June 30, 2013, 01:30:40 AM
Carr only grins as the Blaziken charges towards him, then eyes the Fool Card on his forehead as he panics at the oncoming attack, causing the edge of the card to glow and surround him in an indigo outline, imprinting the technique into his conscience.  He then leaps off Skarmory, prompting it to drop height an dodge the oncoming fist, then speaks to it as he was landing.

"Swift attack on that blue haired brat!  Make sure he doesn't come anywhere near this fight and try to take the cards away from me!"

Skarmory lands in front of Hierophant as the crystalline barrier begins to dissipate, attempting to retaliate only to see the Armor Bird Pokemon open its beak and fire a stream of stars at him, forcing the Barrier to come back up as he returns to his braced pose.

Carr lands just below Vulcan and springs off the ground, his own fist glowing as he attempts to pull off his own Sky Uppercut on the unsuspecting Blazkiken.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2011 on: June 30, 2013, 01:32:32 AM
(I meant to aim it at Carr.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2012 on: June 30, 2013, 01:59:27 AM
(Sorry about that; either I didn't notice, or you didn't mention the target clearly enough.... -u-'  Fix'd either way)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2013 on: June 30, 2013, 02:00:32 AM
(Killed off my post.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2014 on: June 30, 2013, 02:03:13 AM
"Oh [parasitic bomb] dodge and use Thunderpunch on that munchkin!" Sakura cried.

Vulcan dodged the oncoming Sky Upper Cut and attempts to hit him with a Thunder Punch.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2015 on: June 30, 2013, 02:10:37 AM
"That's the plan. My friend, Julia, is working on jamming Rocket signals from tracing us from now on. We'll be free to move as we like! A little hard to park though." Ahrzayl laughed.

Froslynn floated to her side as Quickie turned to the others.

"How ya feelin, babe?" Ahrzayl ashed, tilting head. At which Froslynn smiled and winked.

Suddenly, there was booming and the notice of one of the traniers battling someone, then the rest jumped in. Ahrzayl and the Froslass looked on as the two sides waged battle.

"I guess I'm gonna have to get used to this." She said blankly.

Froslynn nodded her head, both staring on.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2016 on: June 30, 2013, 02:12:35 AM
"You just don't get it, do you?" Carr laughs as he watches Fool panic again and transfer the attack to his conscience, causing the glow surrounding his fist to disperse into electricity he thrusts towards Vulcan's oncoming fist.

"This doesn't make any sense," Meowth complained, "Everytime I use the card, I have to get hit before I can learn anything!"

"The only reason is because you stuck him to your back, face first," Hierophant tries to call out amidst the stars hitting the icicle barrier, "If the Fool card's facing the attack, he'll transfer it to the holder without having to be hit by it!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2017 on: June 30, 2013, 02:14:40 AM
The two attacks connected and both sides took some damage.  Vulcan landed in front of Sakura slightly singed.

"Is there a way we can counter that thing?" Sakura asked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2018 on: June 30, 2013, 02:32:57 AM
Mewtwo looked up at Carr, then took to the air some distance away.  He raised his hand and formed a Shadow Ball, which he immediately launched at the Skarmory.  That Shadow Ball was only a distraction, however, as Mewtwo flew from his spot and focused a Barrier around Jessie and James, reuniting them with Meowth, dropping the Barrier, and rejoining Quickie and the rest of the group.  "At the very least, we can lessen the collateral damage."  He grabbed Quickie by the wrist and pulled her behind Heirophant's fortification.

Quickie looked at Mewtwo. "Are you planning to fight?  You had a rough few days, perhaps you should sit this one out..."

Mewtwo shook his head. "This battle is meaningless and therefore must cease."  He paused, noting the concern in Quickie's eyes. "I will pace myself, if you so wish.  Though, if I am required to use my powers, I will do just that."

Quickie nodded. "I will fight with you.  You're not going out there by yourself.  That's how I lost you the first time."  She stepped closer to Mewtwo and fixed him in a serious gaze. "There will not be a second time."

"So be it," Mewtwo nodded and cracked a small smile, "trainer."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2019 on: June 30, 2013, 02:37:16 AM
Skarmory quickly leaps out of the way, but just as quickly lands behind them and opens its beak for another attack only to have Hierophant quickly turn around and point his staff at it.

"Miracle Beam!"

The staff glows white as the glow reflecting off Skarmory's steely skin bursts into white electricity, riddling it with enough pain to startle it back into the sky and far out of reach of the glow, but was just as quickly distracted by Synthis firing off his Magical Leaf to make sure it doesn't try attack them again.

The two attacks connected and both sides took some damage.  Vulcan landed in front of Sakura slightly singed.

"Is there a way we can counter that thing?" Sakura asked.

Meowth humphs cockily as he crosses one foot over the other and places his paws behind his head, "I might know, since I've experienced it myself when I had that ca-"

He was suddenly cut off by Carr throwing the same Thunder Punch at him, the aftermath of his encounter was no different from Vulcan's as his entire body smoked and his balding hair stood frizzled on end.

"Mind your manners, you yapping Stool Pidove!" he snaps while pulling his fist back for another electrified punch, "This matter doesn't concern you, so why don't you pack up your little masters and blast off like you always do!"

"How dare you!" Jessie seethes before pointing at Carr, "Woobat, hit him with an Air Slash!"

Woobat flaps madly, unleashing several glowing sawblades towards him.  Fool yelps as the frames of his card glowed, causing the sawblades to scatter into stream so energy entering Carr's body and imprinting the technique into his conscience.  But while that was going on, Meowth suddenly springs to his feet and scraps his claws along his back, hardly leaving marks on the Wheel of Fortune card still glued to his back, but causing enough of a force to send him flying a few feet before hitting the ground, flat on his face.

"Now who's not getting what!?" Meowth laughs, "After being shocked so many times, the only thing I felt was a very painful punch, only making me gag up a hairball that was stuck in my throat a while ago!"

Carr pushes himself to his hands and knees while glaring at Meowth, "Why you litte...."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2020 on: June 30, 2013, 02:41:41 AM
Mewtwo noticed that Carr was distracted.  He raised his hand and gestured toward Carr, forming a blue glow around the boy and lifting him clear of the ground.  He rotated Carr until he was dangling by an ankle, suspended in mid-air by the psychic grip.  And Mewtwo held him there, as an invitation.

Quickie moved in front of Mewtwo, placing herself between him and Carr, should the boy try anything.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2021 on: June 30, 2013, 02:51:29 AM
"I still have some rope if you need some." Sakura piped up.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2022 on: June 30, 2013, 02:52:50 AM
Carr had a look of distain and disbelief which quickly dissipates into a sinister and expected smirk.

"Why, thank you, Mewtwo," he snickers, "You just saved me the trouble of having to waste the magical energy imbued upon me to stop you in your tracks."

Because there was no one else attacking, the frame of Fool's card starts to glow again, imprinting the Psychic powers into Carr's conscience.  Wasting no time, he points his hand towards Quickie, causing her body to glow and stiffen before a mere jab sends her flying into Mewtwo, causing a domino reaction that knocked them against Hierophant, pinning him to the floor while Mewtwo remain sandwiched between him and Quickie.

Before he couldn't do anything else, however, he was hit from behind by a Shadow Ball thrown by Yamask, taking advantage of the split second between gaining Mewtwo's Psychic attacks to knock him flat onto the ground.

"Now's our chances!  Get those cards and that Skitty!" Jessie proclaims as she, James and Meowth rush towards Carr to get the cards away from him.

"No...you...don't...!" Carr seethed before springing to his feet, using the Psychic abilities he got from Mewtwo to stop the trio in their tracks and throw them at Sakura and any other oppositions trying to attack him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2023 on: June 30, 2013, 03:01:41 AM
Sakura catches Meowth though unfortunately the other two fell on their backs.

"Ugh that does it I'm [tornado fang]ing sick of this stupid brat!" Sakura yelled as she took out another Pokeball.  "Go Shiva!"

"Jynx!" Shiva cried as she came out of her Pokeball.

"Xuangzang, Vulcan, you too!" Sakura ordered.

"What do you have in mind?" Xuangzang asked as he and the other 2 Pokemon listened closely.

"We're going to use our own version of Tri Attack, there's no way he can copy 3 attacks at once!" Sakura stated.

"You might be on to something but it's risky." Xuangzang cautioned.

"We have no other choice but to try." Sakura said with determination "Xuangzang use Thunder Bolt, Shiva use Ice Beam, Vulcan use Flamethrower!"

The three Pokemon fired their attacks and the forces combined to make a stream of Fire, Ice, and Lighting.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2024 on: June 30, 2013, 03:05:24 AM
Quickie picks herself off of Mewtwo, then holds out her hand to him, which he takes and pulls himself to his feet.  They both help Heirophant up, then exchange glances, Quickie speaking first. "Well.  That was not only unexpected, but a dumb move to boot, no offense."

"None taken," Mewtwo shrugged, "though I admit that I should have been paying closer attention to learn how these cards work."

"Not your fault, you weren't here when this all went down," Quickie dismissed it.  She looked to Heirophant.  "I heard Sakura.  Would using multiple attacks at once work?"