RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215315

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1925 on: June 24, 2013, 10:04:30 AM
Frillish couldn't decide who to retaliate to and was quickly floored by Mabel's claws and Phoenix's slamming Return.  Jessie fumes at the dazed Pokemon as she pulls out her Pokeball and pulls her back inside.

"I'm not done yet!" she seethed, "I still have four more Pokemon raring to fight at my command!"

"She seems worked up...." Chariot mutters exasperatedly.

"Considering the amount of frustration and helplessness weighing her down, I wouldn't be surprised...." Hierophant sighs.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1926 on: June 24, 2013, 10:05:06 AM
"Yeah I kinda know how she feels." Sakura sighed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1927 on: June 24, 2013, 10:10:56 AM
"And all I have are these three," Quickie nodded curtly.  "They're my friends, and friends stick together.  Friends help each other.  Friends fight together."  She got to a crouch and pet Mabel and Phoenix, who came bounding over.  "C'mon down, Blanc, you're part of this family, too." 

Blanc flew down to Quickie and she got them in a huddle.  "You guys did great, but we're not done yet.  Obviously, we're outmatched.  But, we're not going down.  Our best strategy right now is to focus our attacks.  Jessie's riled up, focus on her.  James and Meowth aren't our main problem right now, but if they get involved, just knock them out of the way.  We can't break our focus on Jessie, the others are just distractions."  She quickly looked behind her, then returned to the huddle.  "Of course, when we go up against the big boss, they're not going to play fair, and you know what?  Neither should we."  She smirked.  "If the opportunity presents itself, go after Jessie."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1928 on: June 24, 2013, 10:20:25 AM
Jessie shoots a glare towards James, who was already on the verge of backing away in defeat of wanting anything to do with their current predicament, and Meowth, who was still teetering about, swirly-eyed and groaning comically before the flock of Pidgey spinning around his head, before yanking out her other four Pokeballs.

"Fine then!  I can handle her myself if it means keeping some loyalty to Team Rocket!" she snarls before throwing the Pokeballs out, unleashing the rest of her horde.

"Attack at will!  Use whatever means necessary to take those Pokemon down!"

Yanmega flapped her wings madly, sending swirling gusts of silver wind towards the trio, while Seviper charged as close as possible and swings its poison-glowing tail towards the closest Pokemon, and Woobat unleashes its Hidden Power.

Wobbuffet, unfortunately, just stood by Jessie's side and plopped its squarish fin on its head.

"Wobbuffet...."

Jessie struggles hard to restrain her frustration towards her roller-coaster of a Pokemon.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1929 on: June 24, 2013, 10:27:28 AM
Quickie stood and saw the oncoming onslaught.  "It's showtime!  Spread out and dodge, look for openings!  And," she smiled at Wobbuffet, "hi there, handsome."

Blanc took to the air, while Mabel and Phoenix flanked the group, dashing madly through the barrage.  Taking the opportunity, Quickie dug through her bag and fished out a pack of Meowth treats.  She turned and shouted over the battle.  "Hey!  Meowth!"  She held the bag out as she jogged over.  "Hey, peace offering.  I'm sorry about what I said.  It was just an act, I needed to get your guard down.  Honestly," she smiled sincerely, "I think you're pretty cool.  You're a stand-up guy when you want to be, and... you are a true Meowth.  I hope you get that uniform that you want, you'd look adorable in it."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1930 on: June 24, 2013, 10:59:59 AM
Wobbuffet blushed as his living tail jumps straight up.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaa!" it squeaks before being knocked onto its face by an outraged Jessie holding an iron fan.

Meowth, meanwhile, snaps out of his daze at the sound of rattling treats and turns to see Quickie running towards him with another bag of Meowth treats in her hands.  Drooling hungrily, he bounds over and snatches the bag, digging out and chomping on the kibbles while listening to her compliments.

"Oh!  Why thank-!"

He was suddenly interrupted by a lingering shadow and an ominous sense of anger towering over him.  Creaking his head ever so slowly around to see Jessie glaring down at him with her horrifying old hag face while tightly gripping her iron fan, growling even more furiously than a Granbull on a bad day.  Gulping another treat, he tries to grin innocently towards the ragingly horrendous sight gearing up to give just as much licking as she did Wobbuffet.

"I don't suppose I could gain Feint from a nearby Pokemon...." he mutters sweetly.

Before Jessie could unleash her furry upon the wavering Pokemon, Hierophant crept up behind her, meekly rubbing the back of his head.

"Uh...I don't want to tell you how to do your job...." he mutters before pointing towards the battle up ahead, "But I think your Pokemon might need a little help understanding your concept of 'going all out'...."

Jessie shoots her glare back towards the battle to find her Pokemon using the same attacks while flying and running all over the place in a vain attempt to dodge everything that was coming at them.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1931 on: June 24, 2013, 11:06:46 AM
Quickie looked over.  "You guys have a pattern, you know the openings, just hit them.  Remember, we don't need to win, we just need to prove ourselves."  She jogged back over as Mabel came running.  "Good girl, those flying types?  Hit them with an Aerial Ace."  Mabel gave a nod and jumped back into the fray.  "Phoenix?  Flame Charge.  It has to hit something, and there's too much going on for me to tell what's what.  Blanc?  Aura Sphere.  Pick at them, they're stumbling all over themselves."

(And with that, I'm off to bed.  Mabel's waiting for me.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1932 on: June 24, 2013, 11:27:17 AM
"What're you doing!?" Jessie screams at her Pokemon while stomping in place and blowing steam from her ears, "Pick a Pokemon that's weak to your abilities and use it to take them down!"

Woobat continues firing rows of Hidden Power orbs at Mabel while Yanmega fires a barrage of Silver Wind and Sonic Boom at the incoming Flareon and Seviper tries sink its long, sharp fangs into Blanc.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1933 on: June 24, 2013, 04:10:54 PM
"Come on, Wily!" Ahrzayl yelled. "We've got to go!"

Ahrzayl proceeded to backtrack, looking out for security that would be headed their way. She put her hand up to her earpiece.

"Julia! Is the ship ready for flight?" She asked.

"Ahr, what's going on? The alarms are blaring from below. Is everything okay?" Julia asked worriedly.

"Yes, everything's fine. It's just test day today so make sure that once I'm on board, we take off immediately." Ahrzayl explained.

"Um, yes ma'am. Steiner is on board as requested too."

"Good. Stand by until I give the go, alright?"

"Okay. See you soon Ahr."

Ahrzayl didn't want to get those two involved but she couldn't stand the thought of them working for Team Rocket any longer. Mewtwo wasn't the only one they'll be rescuing today. She turned the corner with Wily and Mewtwo and headed for the elevator.

At that same time in the decon room...

The froslass coughed up the last bit of toxic fumes then rehinged its mouth. She wiped her mouth in disgust and hoped that would never have to be done again. With both missions completed, Froslynn knew she needed a nice rest. Not until they were in the skies though. She phazed through the floor and made her way back to the group.

As the elevator rose, Mewtwo stepped in front of Wily and Ahrzayl, motioning for them to stay behind him.  He tensed, watching the floors count down, readying himself for what awaited him at their destination.  With a lurch and a beep, the elevator stopped and the doors slid open.  Immediately, several laser sights were trained on Mewtwo, though he could not readily see who were holding the weapons.  

Around a corner, peering through her rifle's scope, Domino kept her aim steady.  "If it moves, shoot it."

Seeing the laser sights aimed right at Mewtwo, and desparately trying to think of a plan, Dr. Wily II hastily thought. "OK, I know we hate Team Rocket to the core, but we should keep causalties to a minimum... Although from the looks of things, they are not having the same mentality..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1934 on: June 24, 2013, 11:25:04 PM
Mewtwo froze where he stood.  He counted ten sights that he could actually see, though he was certain that there were more, each one trained on him.  He could send out a psychic blast to disable the ones he could see, but how many more would take the opportunity to shoot him and his colleagues? 

Around the corner, Domino could see the clone hesitate.  She tightened her grip, noting Wily and Ahrzayl behind him.  "Oh, Ahrzayl," she said with mock pity, "Mewtwo got into your head, didn't it?"  She furrowed her brow.  "It was only a matter of time..."

Her comlink crackled as Giovanni contacted her. "Agent 009, what's your location?"

"Hangar Level C," Domino answered quickly, still concentrated on Mewtwo, "we have it cornered in the elevator.  Slade already cut power to it, so they can't use it.  I gave my troops orders to open fire, should it make a move."

"If Mewtwo makes the first move, it'll be too late!"  There was a burst of static and Giovanni sounded breathless, which Domino assumed was due to him running. "Open fire and take it down, now!  While you have a chance!"

"Kill shot, or wound it?" Domino's finger flexed around the trigger.

"Wound it," Giovanni snarled. "I want the final shot."

"You heard the boss," Domino nodded to her partner, "Non-lethal shots, only.  Giovanni wants it alive."  She turned her gaze back to her scope and took aim. "For now."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1935 on: June 25, 2013, 02:29:40 AM
"He didn't get inside my head!" Ahrzayl yelled. "He showed me the truth of how horrible you people really are! I'm done with everything here!"

Ahrzayl dashed out from behind Mewtwo and straight for Domino. Not caring who had what or how uneven the odds were.

At that moment, Froslynn rose out of the floor before the opposing security and Domino. The sights now concentrated on the appearance of the new pokemon. Her eyes glowing a light blue and an aura around her doing the same. The walls grew cold then began to shoot small pillars of ice from them. A chilling cold wild blew harshly toward the attackers. They yelled and shots were fired but to no avail. The ammunition was frozen solid midair and feel to the floor before their target was hit. Froslynn empowered her blizzard even more to reach the personel. Their hands and feet then the rest of their bodies became covered in thick blocks of ice. Before Domino could become completely frozen, Froslynn twiched. The wind slowed to a stop. Froslynn fell backward, passed out.

"Froslynn!" Ahrzayl yelled running and scooping up her pokemon. "Thank you..."

"Mewtwo! Try and blast through the ceiling! My ship is just two floors above us!" She yelled back to the two.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1936 on: June 25, 2013, 03:20:14 AM
Mewtwo nodded and lifted his hand, his palm aimed for the ceiling.  He concentrated and fired off a blast that punched a hole through the thick floors above, debris raining down.  The ceiling gave way, and he was almost through the next floor when he felt something rip through his triceps, causing him to cry out and withdraw his arm.  He clutched at the wound and shot his gaze over his shoulder, seeing a breathless Giovanni standing there.

Giovanni ejected the empty casing, cocked the rifle, and took aim.  "Give me a reason.  Just one."

Mewtwo didn't respond.  Ignoring the pain, he grabbed Wily and Ahrzayl by the arms and took off, raising his Barrier, and forcing his way through the remainder of the uppermost floor.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1937 on: June 25, 2013, 09:05:49 AM
"What're you doing!?" Jessie screams at her Pokemon while stomping in place and blowing steam from her ears, "Pick a Pokemon that's weak to your abilities and use it to take them down!"

Woobat continues firing rows of Hidden Power orbs at Mabel while Yanmega fires a barrage of Silver Wind and Sonic Boom at the incoming Flareon and Seviper tries sink its long, sharp fangs into Blanc.

Just as it seems like one side was going to win, a Forretress suddenly drops in the middle of the skirmish.

"Forretress...."

Jessie almost freaks as the Bagworm Pokemon glows brightly in preparation for an explosion.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!  NO-NO-NO-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY POKEMON!!!" she shrills.

Hierophant panics as he points his staff towards Forretress, "OSMOSE!!!"

His staff glows a black and purple hue, causing a stream of light to slither out of Forretress' glowing form and fly into the card sticking out of his back, causing it to glow and fill him with sparkles as his magical energy strengthens until the Pokemon stopped glowing.  Before it had a chance to react to its sudden lack of PP to perform the same ability, Synthis suddenly jumps out from behind the bush and Tackles it out of the way.

"Wow...." Hierophant sighs a bit with relief while pulling his staff back and rubs the back of his head, "I didn't think that would work...."

"Aha!  For once, those bungling idiots did something right!"

Everyone turned their attention to the sky to see a short, child-like man wearing a sideways beret and what appears to be a white, green trimmed outfit with a familiar "R" tacked on the left side of the uniform sitting on the back of a Skarmory floating several feet above them.

"You!?" Jessie exclaims, "How did you get out here!?  I was told you were locked away for trying to steal leadership away from the Boss!"

Carr tsks as he waves his finger side to side, "Dear Jessie and James; always the last to know what has been going on in the organization since your many failures to appease their cause.  While they were busy hunting down a certain Legendary Pokemon you claimed to have befriended, I saw my opportunity to escape the smelly joint they stuck me in and reclaim the Pokemon they took away from me."

He then eyes Hierophant, who was the only one he saw casting a spell to stop his Forretress' Explosion, "And now that I've seen for myself what these cards you keep boasting on wanting to collect can do, I've suddenly become interested in confiscating them for myself and showing the entire organization why I should be the rightful successor to the throne!"

Hierophant compressed his lips as he starts to back away, keeping the card sandwiched between his free hand and his back while Jessie scoffs at the intruder's intentions.

"Fat chance of that happening!  As long as we have the cards, there's nothing you can do to stop us from getting the credit for presenting the Boss with something that can greatly increase his chances of capturing all the Pokemon in the world!"

"Oh really?" the man snickers before reaching behind him, "Have you already forgotten where you got those cards to begin with?  I believe it was made up of a device that controls holographic light and takes on the form of any card that's pushed into its mouth."

He then pulls out what appears to be a pure white Skitty with the usual round pattern on its forehead deformed slightly to look like a tuft of crescent-like hair laying limp on the palm of his hand.

Jessie lets out another scoff, "That broken piece of junk!?  After I had Seviper squeeze the last card out of its stomach, it turned into that glowing white Skitty and began drifting aimlessly as if it were dead!  We have no use for something that does nothing but drift like a balloon!"

The man's smirk only widens in more eagerness as a snicker escaped his throat, "And this is exactly why you'll never be taken as seriously as everyone else in that organization.  All you care about is whatever will please your boss, damned if it requires something to keep them from falling into the wrong hands...." his features darken, "...unwittingly...."

Unbeknownst to everyone but Hierophant, Skitty's eyes began to glow, causing the rims of Jessie, James, Meowth and Hierophant's cards to flash before it opened its mouth and lets out an loud yowl, causing the trio's cards, and a fifth card hidden under the fur of Excalibur's chest, to rip off their bodies and fly towards the noisy, Pokemon-like entity of light.

The trio scream in panic as they try to get their cards back only to run into each other and fall into a pile on the ground below the Skarmory, while Hierophant increases the sandwiching pressure of the card on his back and Excalibur snags the last one with his fangs, watching somewhat helplessly as the three remaining cards are stacked upon each other and lowered gently onto the Skitty's back.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1938 on: June 25, 2013, 09:12:03 AM
Quickie took the opportunity to recall her Pokemon, put the balls in her backpack, sling it over her shoulder, and quietly back away.  The battle was obviously over, so it was time for her to leave.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1939 on: June 25, 2013, 02:26:18 PM
Mewtwo nodded and lifted his hand, his palm aimed for the ceiling.  He concentrated and fired off a blast that punched a hole through the thick floors above, debris raining down.  The ceiling gave way, and he was almost through the next floor when he felt something rip through his triceps, causing him to cry out and withdraw his arm.  He clutched at the wound and shot his gaze over his shoulder, seeing a breathless Giovanni standing there.

Giovanni ejected the empty casing, cocked the rifle, and took aim.  "Give me a reason.  Just one."

Mewtwo didn't respond.  Ignoring the pain, he grabbed Wily and Ahrzayl by the arms and took off, raising his Barrier, and forcing his way through the remainder of the uppermost floor.
Taking in a large breath of air after that tense moment, Dr. Wily II stared at the wound on Mewtwo's arm. "When we get out of this alive, we'll take care of that, and have a nice looooooooooong rest."

(Might as well try a random character...)
Back at the Team Rocket complex, alarms have been blaring. Not only was the altered Alakazam completely compromised, but words out that even the fabled experiment Mewtwo is on the loose. So not the way the first day of work should be, thought Joe.

Joe was a new recruit, having been scouted for bullying Rattatas, with a top percentile Raticate of his own. Just within 1 hour of his initiation, he was ordered by his superior to grab a rifle from the armoury, and to shoot to kill if necessary. All Joe wanted was to show the whole that his Raticate was the best of the best! Now this!?

As Joe rushed over to the broadcasted location, just as he was about to turn the corner, he slipped, and fell face first onto the floor... That's completely covered in ice. As he struggled to get back on his feet, he saw the fabled Mewtwo, blasting the roof. "Such power..." Joe thought, only to be interrupted by a gunshot, and noticed someone had injured the Mewtwo. Joe only caught a glimpse, but saw it was their esteemed leader, Giovanni. As Mewtwo disappeared into the hole in the roof, Giovanni turned back, and saw Joe.

"WHAT ARE YOU GROVELLING THERE!? GO AND HUNT DOWN MEWTWO!!"

"Yes-s-s-sir!!!"

Joe scrambled to his feet, and rushed off to the levels above.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1940 on: June 25, 2013, 04:14:56 PM
The trio scream in panic as they try to get their cards back only to run into each other and fall into a pile on the ground below the Skarmory, while Hierophant increases the sandwiching pressure of the card on his back and Excalibur snags the last one with his fangs, watching somewhat helplessly as the three remaining cards are stacked upon each other and lowered gently onto the Skitty's back.
Pyro then walked up to the dogpiled Team Rocket and held up Bruce the Psyduck who was still licking his lollipop.

"'Sides, Mr. Pluumber Man wants a new Psyduck, not a Pikachu!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1941 on: June 25, 2013, 07:10:33 PM
And there it was, the biggest sight for sore eyes since this whole thing started: The Grand Rhydon, ready for lift off. Warning lights twirled about the hanger and thick steam rolled across the floor as the blasted into the giant room. Landing to the side of the open whole, Ahrzayl wriggled out from Mewtwo's grasp and ran for it.

"Come on, guys!" She yelled back, still clutching the unconscious Froslass.

The side door was down for entry and signaled the two to hurry. Ahrzayl ran inside, turning the corners of the hall until she reached the Bridge.

"Ahr! What the hell is going on?!" Julia shrieked as she saw it was Ahrzayl coming through the opening door. "Me and Steiner saw armed troops rush down the hallways as we were getting here!"

"There's no time! We've got to get into the air NOW!" Ahrzayl yelled as she hoped into her chair and messed with the control panel.

"Well, you better give me the best explanation you have when we're in the sky." Julia grumbled as she typed on her side panel. "Opening Hangar blast doors!"

Loud clunks echoed throughout the room as dust fell from the middle of the ceiling. The giant door revieled a large tunnel with lights lining its walls signaling to go upwards. The Grand Rhydon roared to life, ready to go.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1942 on: June 26, 2013, 03:40:04 AM
Pyro then walked up to the dogpiled Team Rocket and held up Bruce the Psyduck who was still licking his lollipop.

"'Sides, Mr. Pluumber Man wants a new Psyduck, not a Pikachu!"

Jessie glares angrily towards Pyro before knocking James and Meowth off and pointing towards Carr, "Don't just stand there!  Get those cards back!"

Yanmega and Woobat flew towards Carr, one unleashing Silver Wind on Carr while Woobat used Air Slash on his Skarmory.

"So quick to fight back when you know you're already out beat!?" Carr chortles as he pulls out the Hanged Man card and sticks it on his back before thrusting his hands out, causing the wind attacks to stop in their tracks and fly back to their respected attackers, knocking them into a nearby tree.

While this was going on, the Fool card manages to wiggle his way out of the deck and attempts to fly into the white Skitty's mouth only to be caught by Carr's Skarmory who had been watching the deck since it got most of its cards back.  Carr pulls the card out of its beak and leers at him sinisterly.

"You, I will especially enjoy using against Giovanni and his deadbeat followers.  With the ability to obtain and learn every Pokemon move in existence, I will show those blind fools what a true leader can do!"

He then shoves the card back into the deck and wraps it shut with duct tape before turning the Skarmory around and flying away, forgetting about the other two cards that were still in Hierophant and Excalibur's possession.

Jessie, James and Meowth rile at the realization that the thought of losing all the credit for finding the cards as Jessie calls back her Seviper.

"He's not going to get away with this!" she seethes before pulling out a remote and pressing a button, causing another Meowth-headed blimp to appear overhead, "We found those cards first!  We're the ones who should get the credit for sharing them with the rest of Team Rocket!"

Woobat and Yanmega then grabbed her and James, who both grabbed Meowth by his paws and flew up into the basket, attempting the long, almost fruitless pursuit to get the cards back.

Chariot, meanwhile, fumes upon knowing the fate of the cards that had been yanked onto another set of evil hands, "Dammit all!  You better give those back, or I'll...!"

He then jumps onto Excalibur's back as he uses Flame Charge to run off ahead of the balloon and keep up with Skarmory's near breakneck speed, leaving Hierophant and the other Pokemon behind to ponder if they should give chase, or worry about helping the other group find and bring back Mewtwo.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1943 on: June 26, 2013, 04:05:29 AM
Taking in a large breath of air after that tense moment, Dr. Wily II stared at the wound on Mewtwo's arm. "When we get out of this alive, we'll take care of that, and have a nice looooooooooong rest."

(Might as well try a random character...)
Back at the Team Rocket complex, alarms have been blaring. Not only was the altered Alakazam completely compromised, but words out that even the fabled experiment Mewtwo is on the loose. So not the way the first day of work should be, thought Joe.

Joe was a new recruit, having been scouted for bullying Rattatas, with a top percentile Raticate of his own. Just within 1 hour of his initiation, he was ordered by his superior to grab a rifle from the armoury, and to shoot to kill if necessary. All Joe wanted was to show the whole that his Raticate was the best of the best! Now this!?

As Joe rushed over to the broadcasted location, just as he was about to turn the corner, he slipped, and fell face first onto the floor... That's completely covered in ice. As he struggled to get back on his feet, he saw the fabled Mewtwo, blasting the roof. "Such power..." Joe thought, only to be interrupted by a gunshot, and noticed someone had injured the Mewtwo. Joe only caught a glimpse, but saw it was their esteemed leader, Giovanni. As Mewtwo disappeared into the hole in the roof, Giovanni turned back, and saw Joe.

"WHAT ARE YOU GROVELLING THERE!? GO AND HUNT DOWN MEWTWO!!"

"Yes-s-s-sir!!!"

Joe scrambled to his feet, and rushed off to the levels above.

And there it was, the biggest sight for sore eyes since this whole thing started: The Grand Rhydon, ready for lift off. Warning lights twirled about the hanger and thick steam rolled across the floor as the blasted into the giant room. Landing to the side of the open whole, Ahrzayl wriggled out from Mewtwo's grasp and ran for it.

"Come on, guys!" She yelled back, still clutching the unconscious Froslass.

The side door was down for entry and signaled the two to hurry. Ahrzayl ran inside, turning the corners of the hall until she reached the Bridge.

"Ahr! What the hell is going on?!" Julia shrieked as she saw it was Ahrzayl coming through the opening door. "Me and Steiner saw armed troops rush down the hallways as we were getting here!"

"There's no time! We've got to get into the air NOW!" Ahrzayl yelled as she hoped into her chair and messed with the control panel.

"Well, you better give me the best explanation you have when we're in the sky." Julia grumbled as she typed on her side panel. "Opening Hangar blast doors!"

Loud clunks echoed throughout the room as dust fell from the middle of the ceiling. The giant door revieled a large tunnel with lights lining its walls signaling to go upwards. The Grand Rhydon roared to life, ready to go.

Mewtwo found a free corner and sunk to a crouch, clutching his arm.  He didn't need to look at it to know what happened.  Giovanni shot him; a poorly-aimed shot, but he was shot nonetheless.  He looked at the floor and noted the broken trail of spattered blood, leading from the door to where he sat.  Panting, Mewtwo threw his gaze to Ahrzayl.  "Giovanni will be rather angry with you...  However, I gather that you no longer care about what he thinks, or even about your services beneath him."  He paused, squeezing the wound in his arm, and taking a moment to quiet his racing thoughts and send a message.  He needed to assure someone that he was all right.

Quickie was on her way to the Pokemon Center, as she had left a number of belongings behind.  The battle was over, Team Rocket was concerned with their own affairs, and Quickie was a fool to think for a moment that she could sway even the most incompetent members of the organization.  She shrugged, then sighed.  She had wasted her time and was right back where she started.  Renewed confidence in her abilities, yes, but she was still in the same situation that she was when she started.  Nothing had changed.

An image flashed into her mind with such speed that it caused her to freeze mid-step, her breath caught in her throat.  After a moment, an overwhelming sense of relief flooded through her.  She inhaled slowly, then turned on the ball of her foot, bringing her level gaze to Sakura.  "He's alright.  He's out."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1944 on: June 26, 2013, 04:08:49 AM
"Oh thank goodness!" Sakura said happily.

"I had a feeling that those people wouldn't be able to cage him up for long." Xuangzang nodded "However, what should our next plan of action be?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1945 on: June 26, 2013, 04:20:04 AM
Hierophant watched everyone return to the Pokemon Center, all seeming to have disregarded the fact that Team Rocket was about to have some powerful knowledge that will have more than just the trio bearing down his neck.  Thankfully, Chariot was already pursuing them, so his only concern was whether to help him get them back, or return to helping Ryo find his Everstone.

Things have gotten hectic, so he feels the first thing was to take the Pokemon left behind back to the Center and let them rest despite not having contributed to the fight.  Perhaps this long rest will help clear his mind and help him decide which situation should be his top priority.  With this in mind, he starts to follow the group back towards the Pokemon Center in Stone Town to rent another room for the night.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1946 on: June 26, 2013, 04:28:37 AM
"As for what we should do next," Quickie started walking again, "well, stop Team Rocket, of course.  Those damn cards of theirs, they twisted them.  I mean," she stopped and spun about on her heel, "you saw how nasty Jessie and Meowth got!  You saw that!  And with whoever that other guy was, and that weirdness with the Skitty--I think it was a Skitty--and that whole mess and whatever else, and this whole weird thing with the brain-jacking and all of that!"  She pointed to no one in particular.  "They're up to something.  Whatever it is, it's big.  I mean, Mewtwo got out, he's on his way, but you saw how he fought!  Hell, he went out there to face them!  And Blaine!  Blaine disappeared, and then this whole thing with Obsidian, what's up with that?"

Quickie let out a breath.  "There's a crapstorm brewing and we're in the middle of it."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1947 on: June 26, 2013, 04:31:53 AM
"It wouldn't be the first time I've been in a crap storm." Sakura sighed "At least this time it doesn't involve flooding an entire region or destroying the world with the aide of a Pokemon that can bend space at will."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1948 on: June 26, 2013, 04:50:17 AM
"Or a giant Tyranitar that rises from Vermillion Bay and fires his HYPER BEAM!" Pyro shouted, "Or I think that happened."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1949 on: June 26, 2013, 05:01:30 AM
"Technically, those three were the only ones that stayed with Tarot Ca...er...Skitty prior to being attacked by the trio from earlier," Hierophant said, "I can't say how Fool was being forced to work for them, but I'm sure Hanged Man had nothing better to do than be used as a puppet, and the Wheel of Fortune most foresaw something that made it want to help Team Rocket regardless of how ruthless they are."

He sat down on a nearby bench while the cheering Pokemon trio ran off to the cafeteria to find something to eat, "The others would have at least tried to put up a fight before being forced onto their opposer's backs and forced to cooperate until they're yanked free.  Tarot Skitty and its cards are a complicated machine even the person who created them hasn't fully understood their potentials beyond finding the materials needed to harness and control magical properties that give them those powers."