RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 213275

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 11:21:30 PM
Hmm I should think of some acessories for my pokemon while I'm at it.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Gary Loaki

• Robot Master
  • Formerly Loki~
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 20, 2010, 12:28:01 AM
What the hell? I posted in here before. What happened to it? .-.

Also, if people don't mind, I'll take the role of Blue/Rival character. >>;

edit; i'm a blindfuck retard.  B(

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: July 20, 2010, 12:30:12 AM
What the hell? I posted in here before. What happened to it? .-.
Uh it's still there.

Aresian

Reply #53 on: July 20, 2010, 01:31:21 AM
I'm willing to keep my position as Sootopolis Gym leader. *nods* That should settle atleast that one gym... unless of course we decide to make all new gyms and region. We probably should. XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 20, 2010, 01:37:42 AM
Yeah we really should because I don't want to wear a kimono.

Offline Deadpool

• Robot Master
  • Give me your brains!!!
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: July 20, 2010, 02:59:45 AM
What about people being Frontier Brains for the Hoenn and Sinnoh Regions?

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #56 on: July 20, 2010, 03:00:57 AM
Eh? New region? That would mean I get to use my own team and don't have to use either Karen or Sidney's teams. XD

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #57 on: August 01, 2010, 10:29:08 PM
ok here i am applying for the part of chansey

"CHANSEY"

squemp

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: December 15, 2012, 07:59:19 AM
(Reviving this because I can and PB said it was okay.)

Sakura was in the Celedon gym tapping her fingers impatiently.  There haven't been any challengers for what seemed like forever.  After awhile she snapped.

"ERAAGH I CAN'T [tornado fang]ing TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Sakura roared.

The other trainers were startled by this development, she could have went Ego Sayain at any moment.

"Lady Sakura please calm down!"  One of the trainers cried.

"NO I WILL NOT [tornado fang]ing CALM DOWN!"  Sakura kept roaring "THERE HASN'T BEEN A [tornado fang]ing CHALLENGER IN [tornado fang]ing YEARS AND I'M [tornado fang]ing SICK OF IT!  I'M [tornado fang]ing GETTING OUT OF THIS [tornado fang]ing PLACE AND NO ONE WILL [tornado fang]ing STOP ME!"

"B-but what about the Gym Lady Sakura?"  One of the Trainers asked timidly as she was afraid Sakura will rip here head off.

"Oh right."  Sakura said suddenly calm now and then pointed at a random Lass in the gym "Congrats you're the new gym leader.  Here's some Pokemon to use."  Sakura said she dumped Erika's crappy Pokemon on the confused trainer.

"But what are you going to do Lady Sakura?" The Lass asked still stunned.

"I'm going to take the League Challenge again, it's about time I gain the title for this region."  Sakura said as she started going upstairs.

"Oh that's right you have all the Champion titles except for the Kanto/Johto region."  Another trainer recalled.

"Yup and now to prepare."  Sakura said as she went up the stairs.  

Sakura put on a pair of red pants, a green shirt, black jacket, black fingerless gloves, a white scarf, and a black baseball cap with a green pokeball symbol.  She then took out a random katana and lopped off her hair so that it was short save for two strands that reached her chest.  She put the katana on her back and got out a grey back pack.  She then looked at the selection of Pokemon and decided to take her Galvantula, Roserade, Milotic, Dusknoir, shiny Blaziken, and Aerodactyl.

When she got down the trainers were all bowing down before her.

"Uh, you guys don't have to do that you know." Sakura said dully.  

"We're sorry, with you're behavior we thought it was appropriate."  One of the trainers said as they all rose.

"Oh right that."  Sakura said a bit sheepishly "Sorry about that, I was just going stir crazy."

"So if you're taking the League challenge are you going to Pallet town to get a starter?"  Another trainer asked.

"Nah I'm going with my own Pokemon this time." Sakura dismissed  "Gym Leaders usually are required to have their Pokemon at a certain level depending on how many badges they have but they do have their own personal teams.  I feel it would be very tedious to start at square one so I'm just going to challenge their personal teams.  As a previous League Champion of a few regions this will be allowed."

"But what about this gym, we don't have Pokemon strong enough to compete against you."   The Lass inquired.

"Oh in that case you can use my Pokemon against me, I can tell them to obey you." Sakura explained.

"So are we going to battle now?"  The Lass asked.

"Nah I'm challenging this place last."  Sakura said "This should give you some time to learn about the Pokemon I have and what to chose for when I do battle you."

"Okay can I ask one more question?"  The Lass asked again.

"Shoot."  Said Sakura.

"Why do you have a katana with you?"  The Lass said pointing at the object.

"Oh right this thing, it could be dangerous out there and there might be things other than Pokemon I have to defend myself against.  It's always good to be prepared." Sakura explained.

"Seems legit."  One of the random trainers said.

"Okay I'm heading out now, Come Out Starscream!"  Sakura said as she brought out her Aerodactyl.

"Aero" Starscream cried.

"Let's go!"  Sakura said as she got on Starscream and began to take flight.

"Good Bye Sakura!"  All the trainers said waving good bye.

Sakura and Starscream then headed for Vermilion City for no good reason.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: December 15, 2012, 08:18:35 AM
((I would totally jump on this right now, but I am dang dog tired.  This looks interesting, though!))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: December 15, 2012, 08:24:36 AM
(No problem, I mainly did it for anyone not in the Wilypocalypse RP to have some fun too.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: December 15, 2012, 09:37:37 AM
(I did say it was okay, didn't I?  8D)

"TIMMY! FRONT AND CENTER, BOY!" yelled Lt. PB as he stood in the front of his gym. He looked at his trainees and smiled. Lt. PB saw how far they had come since they pitifully walked into his gym wanting to master the true power of Electric Pokemon. What was once a simpering band of shy, scared little babies was now an electric and sexcellent group of confident trainers ready to showcase the sparks like no other Electric Pokemon trainers in the region. The Vermillion City Gym would be the most electric gym in the world! Suddenly, Timmy appeared in front of Lt. PB with a grace he did not have when he first arrived.

"SIR, YES SIR!" Timmy yelled back as he stood in front of his Gym Leader.

Lt. PB looked at his young trainee with pride. "GOOD. You're swagger is excellent. You've got the Spark now. I have trained you well. PAT ME ON THE BACK! NOW!"

Timmy patted the Lieutenant on his back. "HAHAHAHAHA, I deserved that. And you've earned these." Lt. PB states as he hands Timmy the key to the Box of Badges!

Timmy is confused. "But Sir. This is the key to the Box of Thunder Badges! I don't understand, sir!"

Lt. PB smiles as he speaks to Timmy. "I have decided to leave the gym to travel the world. There are lots of new Electric Pokemon and it is my intention to drum them into the Vermillion Gym Army, as well as find new recruit to train in the art of the dazzle. In my absence, you are to be the Gym Leader. You have trained well under my guidance. You've earned the rank of Gym Leader. When I return, you shall begin your own journey. Perhaps one day you'll start your own Gym. OF COURSE IT WON'T BE AS GLAMOROUS AS MINE!! HAHAHAHA!!"

Timmy was in shock, but smiled with a spark in his eye at this opportunity. "SIR. I WON'T LET YOU OR THE GYM DOWN, SIR!"

"THAT'S M'BOY!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: December 15, 2012, 10:14:16 AM
"THE GYM LEADER DID WHAT!?"  Sakura roared.

"H-he went to travel the world to collect more Electric Pokemon m-ma'am."  Said Timmy who suddenly reverted back to the boy he was before Lt. PB trained him.  The woman in front of him was much scarier than anything his training prepared him for.  It certainly didn't help that she had a katana on her back.

"He did, did he?" Sakura said with her eyes narrowed.  "Ugh dammit this sucks!"

"Miss?"  Timmy asked as he calmed down a little since she seemed calmer.

"I wanted to challenge this gym first because I heard how powerful the gym leader was.  I can't challenge you because my Pokemon are too powerful and you don't have a personal team yet."  Sakura whined.

"I see, well if you want I can tell you where he went."  Timmy said trying to help with her dilemma.

"You can?"  Sakura said looking up.

"Yeah I can."  Timmy said as he proceeded to tell where the former Gym Leader went.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you so much!  Good luck with the gym!"  Sakura said as she hugged Timmy quickly and went on her way.

Timmy looked at the direction Sakura went stunned.  "Who in the world was that girl?"

Sakura found herself in one of the many grassy plains of Kanto.  As she walked she couldn't help but noticed many Pokemon not indigenous to the Kanto region running around.

"Huh it seems like a lot of Pokemon migrated here all the sudden."  Sakura mused "Now where the hell is that guy?"  

Sakura herself had never met the Vermillion gym leader, but she had heard many rumors about him.  He was one of the most charismatic Gym Leaders around and was very cocky.  To anyone who was not Sakura he may have been hard to find, but then again other people were not Sakura.  Sakura happened to be one of the very few people in the world who could see Aura, and she could see the different Auras of different people.  Suddenly she sees a man with a huge bright Red Aura.

"That looks like someone who has the Ego of that gym leader."  Sakura said to herself as she looked at the red haired man. "That's got to be him!"

Sakura got out her Black Headband wearing Galvantula, Web Spider, stood on top of him and pulled out her katana just to look cool.

"Oi gym leader I challenge you to a battle!"  Sakura yelled.

(Yeah so in this universe Sakura and PB don't know each other.  Maybe she'll be the person Lt. PB trains in dazzle?  8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: December 15, 2012, 10:33:37 AM
(Huh, I was not in this one? Must be when I was on hiatus. >.> I believe I was the Cinnabar Island GL?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: December 15, 2012, 10:36:04 AM
(Yeah you were, the roster is on the first page.  We also need as many people as we can to be Gym Leaders, Sakura needs someone to fight.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: December 15, 2012, 10:37:28 AM
With his back still facing the unknown trainer, Lt. PB yells out, "HAHAHAHA. WHO DARES TO CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY LT. PB!" Lt. PB turned around to see a Katana wielding girl ready to challenge him to a Pokemon battle. "What's this? Girl, where is the trainer who so boldly wanted to battle me? For surely it cannot be one so young and inexperienced such as you!! HAHAHAHA!"

Sakura looked upon the cocky Lt. PB and scorned at his insults. "Young? Inexperienced? I'll have you know that I was the previous Gym Leader of Celadon!"

"Celadon? They must have just been handing out badges if someone like you was the leader there. Now run along, little one. Lt. PB has Electric Pokemon to catch and raise!" he said as he once again turned his back to his would be challenger.

Sakura shouted back "Oh, I SEE. YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE ME!"

Suddenly Lt. PB stopped. "Well well well. It seems there is a spark inside of you. Very well then, little one. Let's see how much you shine! PRIVATE ELECTRICIA! FRONT AND CENTER!" Finally turning to face Sakura, Lt. PB threw his Pokeball and out popped a Pachirisu wearing a Green Beret. "PACHI!" she yells out while saluting Lt. PB before turning to face Sakura's Galvantula.

(Lt. PB training her would make sense, plus give them a reason to travel together!)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #66 on: December 15, 2012, 10:44:49 AM
((Enter the Shining Symbol of Midnight Manliness! Elite 4 Sapphire Knight takes the stage!))

A man dressed in dark blue jeans, a lighter blue shirt, a dark blue leather jacket with shoulder spikes, matching biker helmet, a bright red scarf wrapped around his neck, and a broadsword strapped to his back floated quietly over Vermillion on the back of a honchkrow, investigating rumors of gym leaders abandoning their posts to travel. Of course, that was simply his reason for roaming. The specific reason he was in Vermillion was to pick up a special order of saltwater taffy. The best stuff always came from here.

"I know I'm supposed to be sitting around and waiting for challengers, but most don't make it past any of the first two anyway..." He grumbled, looking down at the city. "And with gym leaders passing the torch to their inexperienced underlings, none ever will." The man sighed, the large, black bird pokemon he was riding landing in front of the gym. Well, not in front of the gym as much as on top of it. He was a little odd like that. Though, that's when he heard something below.

"THE GYM LEADER DID WHAT!?"

This caught his attention. Peering over the edge of the building, the man watched a trainer leaving the gym and heading off down the street. "...Maybe this gym leader left his post too?" Something seemed familiar about the young woman that was off down the street, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. "The list of up-and-coming trainers that show promise, perhaps?" He decided to follow. Returning his honchkrow, he hopped along building tops to be a little less conspicuous.

However, following along on top of buildings wouldn't be practical for too long, as the young woman was off into the grassy fields. "Well, this could get awkward..." He grumbled, calling his honchkrow back out and taking to the sky to follow at a distance. A couple more minutes of stalking later, and the trainer had called out a pokemon and drew her own sword, ready to battle a trainer she had encountered. "Well, if nothing else, this should be interesting." He mused, crossing his arms and watching from a distance.

'Wasn't there something I was in Vermillion for specifically?'

That train of thought was instantly wrecked by what the red-haired trainer that the young woman encountered shouted.

"HAHAHAHA. WHO DARES TO CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY LT. PB!"

"Sonova... They really are skipping out on their duties..." The man grumbled. "I'll settle this after they're done fighting..."

((And, in this universe, Sapph is being a staaaaaaaalkeeeeerrrrrrrr... And was following Sakura.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: December 15, 2012, 10:57:20 AM
"DON'T YOU [tornado fang]ing UNDERESTIMATE ME YOU BASTARD!" Sakura roared insulted that Lt. PB sent out a electric squirrel against her. "WEB SPIDER BUG BUZZ!"

Web Spider rubbed his feelers together and produced a loud noise.  Private Electricia was hit but she wasn't knocked out.

"HA HA HA HA That was a good show but how about this!  Private Eletricia use Discharge!"  Private Eletricia was sparking with blue electricity and shocked Web Spider with it.  It barely did anything to the Pokemon.

"You idiot!"  Sakura yelled "Galvantula are part electric type, you numb skull.  Well since you like electricity I'll show you a real Electric Attack!  Web Spider THUNDER!"

Storm clouds gathered to where the 2 trainers were and Thunder began to crackle and Sakura laughed manically.

"As you know Thunder is one of the most strongest Electric attacks a Pokemon can learn.  Normally it's not the most accurate and I wouldn't teach it to a Pokemon but thanks to Web Spider's Compound Eyes this attack always hits 100% of the time!"  

A thunder bolt escaped the sky and headed toward the tiny Pachirisu.

(Well this is the first real fight scene I ever did.  I hope it turned out okay.)

(EDIT oh and here are Web Spider's attacks.

Bug Buzz
Thunder
Energy Ball
Sucker Punch.

Web Spider is also equipped with the Expert Belt, let me edit that in.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: December 15, 2012, 11:29:03 AM
"YOU THINK AN ELECTRIC ATTACK CAN HARM PRIVATE ELECTRICIA? HAHAHAHA, YOU'RE IN FOR A SHOCK!!!" Lt. PB yelled out. Thunder hit Pachirisu and thanks to its Volt Absorb ability, the Thunder attack healed her. Pachirisu spun around with style and posed before it got ready to attack. "PRIVATE ELECTRICIA! USE RETURN!"

"PACHIIIIIIIII!" she yelled out while saluting Lt. PB. She ran towards Galvantula and hit it with the attack. Due to her incredible friendship and loyalty to Lt. PB, the Return Attack was at its maximum power, doing a lot of damage to Galvantula, who was knocked back but not out.

Sakura looked at her Galvantula with concern but confidence. "Stand strong, Web Spider. I KNOW WE CAN WIN!"

"It seems your bug is a lot tougher than I thought, little girl. Private Electricia's Return attack can knock a Pokemon out with one blow. HAHAHAHA, I GUESS IT WILL TAKE TWO THIS TIME!! PRIVATE ELECTRICIA. ANOTHER RETURN ATTACK FOR THE INSECT!!"

"PA-CHI!" she once again yelled out while saluting Lt. PB.

(You did very well! Keep it up!

Private Electricia's attacks...

Thunderbolt
Discharge
Return
Attack

Ability - Volt Absorb)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #69 on: December 15, 2012, 11:46:20 AM
Sapph sighed and directed his honchkrow to land hen the electrical battle started. The dark clouds would've helped him hide and watch better, but the lightning would've gotten him and his pokemon for sure. "Now then, I wait for them to finish." With that, he returned his honchkrow, crossed his arms, and sat down in the grass.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: December 15, 2012, 11:53:41 AM
(Damn didn't expect that Volt Absorb, damn you Dream World!)

"Web Spider Dodge and use Energy Ball!"  Sakura yelled

Web Spider managed to dodge and fired off an Energy Ball.  The attack connected but Private Electricia didn't go down thanks to being healed by that Thunder.

"Damn I wasn't expecting that Squirrel to have Volt Absorb, how the hell did he manage that?"  Sakura thought.

"HA HA HA HA That wasn't bad but it's only a matter of time before you go down, now use Return again Private Electricia!"  Lt. PB cackled.

"Do you really think I'm going to let you spam that attack over and over again?  Web Spider use Sucker Punch!"  Sakura ordered.

Private Electricia tried using Return again but was hit very quickly by Web Spider's Sucker Punch before it hit.  Private Eletricia was still able to hit Web Spider since he wasn't able to dodge.  Web Spider was still standing.

"Huh well that was a good move trainer!"  Lt. PB laughed.

"I'm not done yet!  Web Spider finish it off with a Bug Buzz!"  Sakura yelled.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: December 15, 2012, 12:24:20 PM
(I think I'll sit this one out for now. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: December 15, 2012, 12:44:49 PM
"NOT A CHANCE! PRIVATE ELECTRICIA! USE ATTRACT!!" Lt. PB yelled out while dramatically posing.

Pachirisu saluted Lt. PB once again, then faced the attacking Galvantula and soflty said "Pachiiiiiiiiii <3" blowing a heart-kiss at Web Spider. Galvantula was struck with the attack and fell in love with Pachirisu, canceling his attack.

"SNAP OUT OF IT, WEB SPIDER! SHE'S NOT THAT CUTE!" Sakura yelled. However the Galvantula was smitten with love and would not attack.

"HAHAHAHA, NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL STYLE! ALRIGHT! FINISH HIM OFF WITH ANOTHER RETURN ATTACK, PRIVATE!" Lt. PB yelled.

"PACHI!" she yelled out while once again saluting Lt. PB. Galvantula just gazed at Pachirisu with love struck eyes as it took the Return attack head on and was knocked back and finally knocked out.

Sakura ran over to her Pokemon and wrapped her arms around him. "You did great, Web Spider. You've earned a rest. As for you...How...how is that little puffy squirrel that [tornado fang]ing strong? I've never seen a Return attack that powerful before!"

"HAHAHAHA!! My Pokemon have all undergone the strictest of training under their commander, ME! LIEUTENANT PROTOMAN BLUES." he arrogantly states as Pachirisu jumps on his shoulder and stands tall. "You see, little one, there is more to battle than just plain strength and power. There is also excellence involved. Dazzle. Style. Grace. PIZZAZZ. My friends and I shine on through this world, standing proud with our believe in ourselves and each other. Through our strict training comes an elegance that lets the world know the true essence, the true excellence of the Electric Pokemon. LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT IN THE SKY, WE LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE AND THAT WE'VE GOT THE SPARK TO TAKE ANYONE ON! HAHAHAHA!"

Private Electricia salutes after Lt. PB's speech. "I will say this, young Sakura. I see the spark in you as well. You've still got a lot to learn, but I can tell you have style. You've trained your Galvantula very well. I shall wish to capture one of my own on my quest! Along with training more Electric Pokemon in the Lt. PB way, I wish to take more trainers under my wing and teach them how to dazzle their opponents and how to shine! HOW ABOUT IT, YOUNG SAKURA. DO YOU CARE TO JOIN ME?"

Sakura thought about his offer. She realized that their would be other strong trainers and Gym Leaders such as him out there, and it would be a great opportunity for further training of her Pokemon in her quest to become the champion of this region. "It would be an honor to join you and to learn from you!"

"HAHAHAHA! SEXCELLENT. NOW FIRST THINGS FIRST. For starters, THE FIRST AND LAST WORDS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WILL BE 'SIR!' DO YOU GET ME?" PB yelled out.

"SIR. YES SIR!" Sakura responded!

"Good. Discipline is key for both trainer and Pokemon when mastering how to sparkle! NOW COME, YOUNG SAKURA. WE HAVE A GREAT JOURNEY AHEAD OF US! HAHAHAHA!"

"PACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Pachirisu yelled out in celebration

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #73 on: December 15, 2012, 10:32:23 PM
This is when Sapph decided to make himself know. He quietly walked up behind Lt PB. "Discipline, huh?" He asked, cracking his knuckles. "You talk about discipline and abandon your gym for a personal journey?" He asked, looking. "Tell me, what is the purpose of your journey? If it's reasonable, I'll overlook trouncing you."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: December 15, 2012, 10:36:02 PM
(I am going to assume that Lavaridge Gym is available after these two years  :P)

"I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!" shouted Pyro from the bow of the world-famous SS Anne, docked in Vermillion Harbor. His arms were stretched out as he stood on top of the guard railing, which elicited a stupefied look from the ship's crew and the various Wingulls and Pelippers perched next to him.

"Everyone's a critic."  -_-

He unclipped a Pokeball from his belt and released a shiny Garchomp whose intimidating stare and razor-sharp fangs scared the holy bejebsus out of the Wigulls and Pelippers who scattered in its presence. The Garchomp flexed its arms.

"Well, Jawbreaker. I have four weeks paid vacation from the Lavaridge Gym and I intend to use them to their fullest! Huzzah!"

"Arrrrcho."

Pyro casually dismissed his dragon-shark's concerns, "Oh, I'm sure nothing will happen to the gym while I'm away."

Elsewhere, in the wilds of Hoenn, Mount Chimney blows its top. Pyro jumped on Jawbreakers back and pointed north.

"Onward to our holy quest! To find and devour the fabled Cinnabar Volcano Burger!"  8)

Jawbreaker nodded and took off at near-mach speed. However, while they were cruising over the city, Sakura and Lt. PB's battle caught his attention so he ordered Jawbreaker to land nearby. It was only by sheer chance that he landed between Sapph and Lt. PB, though he did not recognize the Elite Four member or the Vermillion Gym leader.

"'Sup dudes?" he then looked to Sakura, "Dudette. And do any of you know where I can find the best Cinnabar Volcano Burger in all the seven cosmos?"

A Zorua then poked its head from his backpack.

"Zor!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus