RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 214362

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4725 on: October 26, 2013, 05:20:41 AM
(And I totally left Blaine's disappearance hanging. However, I can tie that up, in a rather... Hmm way.)

Payne dropped his head in defeat at the verdict. He lost. Again.

Officer Jenny looked surprised at the verdict, but then smiled.

"I guess I was wrong after all..."

Dr. Wily II tsk'd at the verdict, losing out on some interesting experiments he had in mind for Mewtwo, however, Giovanni's offer was still tempting.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4726 on: October 26, 2013, 05:30:43 AM
The Judge browsed through the audience and spotted Lexi Shank, who looked extraordinarily relieved.

"Ms. Shank, I hereby give you full custody of Mewtwo." He announced with a smile.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4727 on: October 26, 2013, 06:14:42 AM
(If anyone heads to Hoenn (though I'm considering Sinnoh due to their... looser views), I may join back up, but after this?  Yeah, wrapping up, and getting those two on a plane.  Not sure what to do with Domino, though there are a couple hanging plot threads that may never be resolved.)

(Eh, Hierophant and Tarot Skitty are leaving Kanto for a while, most likely going their separate ways.  Where they might end up in is most likely were most of the other remaining participants of the RP are going to head to, which I'm assuming is XY territory)

Hierophant sighs with relief as the trial ends on a high note and everyone is where they need to be.  The problem now was dealing with Tarot Skitty.  It was now too dangerous for it and its cards to be hanging around Kanto, given how a rare few are willing to overlook the odd sentience of the cards and their ability to give others magical powers.  The best option was to leave Kanto for a while and hope the events of the trial eventually ebb out of their conscience.

But where to?  He could head back to Sinnoh where he, Temperance and Chariot got their starter Pokemon, but he was curious about that new region Pyro mentioned earlier.  Perhaps they could hang out there a while and get to know the locals without drawing too much attention to Tarot Skitty and its cards.

Looking towards the relieved Robot Master, he quickly notices that the deck on its back was one card shorter than when the trial began.  Danny was still latched onto Excalibur, who had left a while ago to look for Chariot and get him out of the jam he most likely got Synthis, Ryo, Posu, and Nega into.  He should also be worrying about Synthis' whereabouts, but figures Chariot will eventually get out of this current rut and search for his and Genbu's whereabouts.

Merrick obviously became aware of WilyII's evil persona busting through the surface and most likely clamped to his back on the grounds that Mewtwo had lost the trial and was forced back to Giovanni's side.  He wanted to go over to WilyII and get Merrick back, but the way he was behaving seemed to irk him, pondering if he was mulling over any secondary plans to get the desired experiments he was yearning for each time he laid eyes on Mewtwo.

Hierophant decides to wait a little longer and keep an eye on WilyII in case he attempts to move towards Mewtwo with those intentions in mind.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4728 on: October 26, 2013, 06:33:29 AM
(Eh, I think I'd like to stop in Hoenn for a while, if that's okay with everyone else. Go there and then head to Kalos beyond that, ya know?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4729 on: October 26, 2013, 06:37:30 AM
Sakura smiled and then made a call with her Xtransciever.

"Hey Mr. Stone I'm going to need that jet to Hoenn now." Sakura reported happily.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4730 on: October 26, 2013, 06:42:06 AM
"Before we go..." Taylor said, pulling an object out of her bag and turning it on. "I wanna see if this verdict made it to the Holo Caster news!" she said excitedly as a hologram appeared above the device.

In other news, a high-profile trial in Kanto wrapped up today involving Rocket Industries leader Giovanni in a case to win custody of Mewtwo. Ace attorney Phoenix Wright expertly handled the defense and earned Ms. Lexi Shanks custody of the powerful Pokemon. Giovanni refused to comment on the verdict. That's it for today's headlines, be sure to check back tonight for more news! the reporter said before the hologram disappeared.

"Sweet!" Taylor said, grinning.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4731 on: October 26, 2013, 07:31:24 AM
After a very exuberant reunion that was caught on camera, Quickie and Mewtwo left Vermilion the soonest they were able to, after paperwork was filed.  Returning to Saffron and knowing that it was best that they leave Kanto, they made arrangements and secured temporary lodging in Hoenn, where Quickie secured a job in graphic marketing.  Though not the same as the restaurant, it was a source of income.

Mewtwo, meanwhile, decided to pursue a proper education.  He had yet to choose a school, however, but felt it best for his own interests if he acquired an education in bioinformatics.  He had the genetics knowledge, but he lacked a formal education and a degree to back it up, and since the reveal that he owned Fujisoft, many potential clients have called this into question. 

Though, eventually, college recruitment pamphlets began to show up in the mail slot.  Perhaps some schools were ready to take on a Pokemon as a student.  Quickie herself had even entertained the idea of going back to school, but nothing was yet set in stone.

As for Domino...  Well, her new life is just beginning.

(Annnnnd they're in Hoenn.  I'm off!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4732 on: October 26, 2013, 08:06:27 AM
(Since it's a thing now...)

Dr. Wily II left with Giovanni after the trial, and went underground. Although he did pass along a card to Officer Jenny. No one has since heard from the doctor, and the Cinnabar Island Gym was official taken over by Jim Gai. As for Blaine...

Deep inside the Seaform Islands... There was a hidden cavern, not even known by the local Pokemon. Inside, was an ice statue? The sheer likeness to Blaine is... Morbidly uncanny...

Upon receiving the card from Dr. Wily II, and seemingly heard him telling her to give it to Hierophant, Officer Jenny looked at the card in question, and noticed that it was a Tarot card. She stood up, and rushed over to hand the card to Hierophant. Turning around to see where Dr. Wily II went, he was already gone.

Officer Jenny had since returned to the Police station. Her sister and cousin were willing to overlook her tampering of evidence. She had since "turned over a new leaf", and is not as bias. Although she was still very hard-handed when it came to real criminals.

Posted on: October 26, 2013, 14:05:36
Joe decided to leave Team Rocket, and leave on his own Pokemon journey with his trusted Raticate.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4733 on: October 26, 2013, 08:20:14 AM
"Hmm... you guys wanna head to Hoenn?" Taylor asked her Pokemon. They seemed quite happy at the thought, so now she just had to figure out how to get there. So she approached Sakura about it. "Hey, you goin' to Hoenn anytime soon?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4734 on: October 26, 2013, 08:26:40 AM
"Yeah just called a Jet to take us there, it also seems that the volcano is calming down so they don't need me there, though Kyoger and Groudon are still missing." Sakura stated.

"I'm just glad this trail is over and Mewtwo can finally live in peace." N sighed.

"Tell me about it." Sakura nodded.

Hades came out of Taylor's shadow and snickered.

"Gengar Gen Gen Gar." Hades cired.

[That Jenny seems to have finally stop being stupid and look at things for what they are and let go of her grudges too.]

"Thank goodness, I was seriously worried about her." Sakura smiled.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4735 on: October 26, 2013, 08:55:06 AM
After letting Merrick go back into the magic duffel bag, Hierophant overhears some decision to head over to Hoenn before making another trip to the new region that was the center of everyone's destination point.

He contemplates whether to go with them, since he hasn't seen everything there was to see in Hoenn.  He might even be able to find some new Pokemon that are willing to join his side and help in whatever events he chooses to get involved in.

He looks over to Tarot Skitty, who seems to know where he was getting at and nods in acceptance to the new destination.  Smiling a bit, they head over to the other group to see when they would be heading there and what plans they have in mind before continuing to the new Kalos region.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4736 on: October 26, 2013, 09:10:31 AM
"Wonder if Quaza'll be there... sure hope he isn't still mad at us..." Taylor pondered. "I'll have to stop by Sky Pillar to see if he's returned to roost, so to speak."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4737 on: October 26, 2013, 09:13:20 AM
"I've actually never been there before, I heard it's really rundown though." Sakura scratched her head "Though we're going to have to stop home first, I have to pick up Xuangzang."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4738 on: October 26, 2013, 09:16:24 AM
"Yeah, it is. But we can totally Fly up there; Quaza shouldn't attack if we do that. Key word there being shouldn't... he's a bit temperamental... But yeah, get what ya need," Taylor said.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4739 on: October 26, 2013, 09:19:29 AM
"Yeah I just didn't want to bring him here, apparently if we get out of range of Hierophant he can't remain small and he doesn't like being in Pokeballs either.  Even though a Wailord and Palkia are a lot bigger it would have been weird to have him looming above the courtroom, and it would have drawn attention to us." Sakura explained.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4740 on: October 26, 2013, 09:55:47 AM
"Makes sense. Anyways, let's wrap up things here and head to Hoenn, eh?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4741 on: October 26, 2013, 10:55:02 AM
Hierophant scratches the back of his head upon hearing that Xuangzang couldn't maintaining his mini form without him present.  He looks towards the card on his back.

"I don't get it....  I cast the spell on Genbu and he didn't seem to lose his size when I'm not nearby...." he mutters.

Inside the card, Jeff the Magician scratches his chin with some mixture of faux confidence and mild irritation.

The spell should only maintain as long as the one affected by it willingly accepts....  But perhaps there's more to this conundrum than even I have yet to understand....

(I'd repost the image of Jeff's profile, but SWFcabin is being picky at the moment and shrinking the image to a near unreadable size)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4742 on: October 26, 2013, 11:29:02 AM
Soon after the trial ended, the Judge stepped down from his bench and was making his way to the restroom, when a familiar voice stopped him.

"So, Wright has won, once again. Lady Luck does always seem to take his side." The man spoke in a calm manner.

The Judge turned around and saw a man he hasn't seen for quite some time: Miles Edgeworth

"Mr. Edgeworth!" He was startled a bit. "I didn't see you in the audience. Why, it certainly has been a long time since you've prosecuted here."

"It's not as if I ceased prosecuting, Your Honor. I merely had... issues that demanded my attention, elsewhere. At any rate, I arrived here only a few minutes ago. I had received news of Wright's victory and decided to stop by."

Edgeworth gave a light chuckle, "Surely, they could have chosen someone more capable than Winston Payne. I can't recall the last time that man has won a case."

"That was a tough trial. Not many can perform well under such pressure. Though, that's never been the case with you. You're cool as a cucumber." The Judge nodded.

Edgeworth smirked and wagged his finger in a somewhat cocky manner, " Now that I have returned, you may just get your chance to see the prosecution claim a victory."

After a few minutes of conversing with each other, the two went their separate ways, and continued on with their day.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #4743 on: October 29, 2013, 12:52:55 AM
"HEY! What about me?!"

Oh, yeah. Pyro rode atop Kyogre on his trip back to Hoenn with Rayquaza flying above them to return to his perch atop Sky Pillar. As for the immortal child himself, he returned to his duties as the Lavaridge Gym Leader because Flannery still had not returned from an errand to buy milk and eggs. Fourteen more trainers fool-- I mean, bold enough to challenge his gym had their minds warped by the bizarre Escher-like maze and were taken to psychiatric care in Verdanturf Town. He sometimes jumps out of Quickie's broom closet and into her fridge on occassion, but still manages to say "Hello" to her and Mewtwo before he leaves.

Now that the well of challengers dried up, Pyro now spends his free time on the sandy shores of Slateport City to work on his tan. He rests atop a giant parasol, wearing his Groudon-pattern swimming trunks and a pair of sunglasses whilst sipping on a Soda Pop from a straw.

"Ah, that's better."

Oh, Pyro. You will never change. Not this century.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4744 on: October 29, 2013, 01:00:07 AM
A few hours later a Jet arrived for Sakura, N, Hierophant and Taylor.

"Finally it got here." Sakura sighed.

"Shouldn't we worry about Sapph, he hasn't been back yet." N asked.

"Huh good point." Sakura agreed.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4745 on: October 29, 2013, 02:28:54 AM
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't these planes have rather strict schedules to maintain? I'd think there wouldn't be much time for us to wait for him before the plane would have to take off..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4746 on: October 29, 2013, 02:31:43 AM
"Don't worry about it, the dude who owns this is the Champion and I kicked his ass for my first Champion title.  Besides he kind of owes me for life since I saved Hoenn from flooding." Sakura boasted.

"She's right you don't have to worry about us leaving, if you need to find someone take as much time as you need." One of the pilots stated.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4747 on: October 29, 2013, 02:32:36 AM
(Flooding? Referencing the Adventures Emerald arc or just Team Aqua's goals?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4748 on: October 29, 2013, 02:35:57 AM
(Just Team Aqua, I'm going with the game here.  Don't worry about continuity and just go with it.  Besides I already established that Sakura caught Kyoger and Palkia and let them go.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4749 on: October 29, 2013, 02:36:53 AM
(I was just curious, that's all)

"I see... The only thing I've heard people get from beating my region's Champion are some clothes..." Taylor said sadly.