Kit · 214584

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #100 on: December 17, 2012, 11:30:10 PM
Sapph sighed and put his helmet back on. "You two and your razzle-dazzle... Well, since I have nothing better to do until I get called back for the rare challenger, I'll follow you two around. Someone needs to keep you two down-to-Earth." He said, pulling a pokeball off his belt. "And don't think that just because my reason for following is to keep you two from floating away, don't think I can't match your shine!"

With that, he tossed the pokeball into the air. "Darkshine! Take the stage!" He called, a shiny umbreon bursting from the thrown pokeball and doing 3 forward flips before landing and making his blue bands shine brightly.

Posted on: December 17, 2012, 02:22:35 PM
The pokemon of the 3 Team Legend grunts were taken down rather quickly from two attacks an a disable. "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?! It was only two attack!" One of the grunts howled as they all returned their pokemon and fled. "This isn't the last you've seen of us, you punk!" They shouted, turnng a corner and vanishing, leaving behind, what appeared to be, a shiny rock with an L carved into it.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: December 18, 2012, 05:25:54 AM
Sakura just stared at the Shiny Umbreon without saying a word, Private Electricia was still on her head.

"I take your silence as a sign that you're jealous."  Sapph said with a smirk.

"Not even remotely."  Sakura said unimpressed

"What how can you not be impressed!?  It's a shiny Pokemon!  The birth rate of a shiny Pokemon is 1 in 8192!" Sapph sputtered.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you shine dumbass, only your Pokemon shines.  You on the other hand don't shine at all, and seriously Take the Stage?  What are you a Pokemon Coordinator?"  Sakura said dully.

"Say what you want, I still say you're jealous."  Sapph said as he crossed his arms

"No I'm not, I'm just surprised to see so many Shiny Pokemon today.  I mean did you forget about that Shiny Garchomp we just saw?  A Shiny Umbreon is cool and all..."  Sakura drifted off and took out a Pokeball  "But it's nothing compared to a Shiny Blaziken, Go Vulcan!"

She threw the Pokeball like a smoke bomb and her Blaziken emerged out of it wearing another Black Headband.  The air became charged with heat as the fire on his arms and legs erupted and he showed off his fighting skills with a few random punches and kicks in the empty space.  He turned to Sakura and threw a kick right toward her face but he stopped right before he made contact and she didn't even flinch.  

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #102 on: December 18, 2012, 05:42:02 AM
Sapph just started for a moment. "Okay, so I don't really 'shine', per say, however..."

Another Sapph seemed to walk up behind Sakura. "...I do still have my quirks and skills that help me keep up."

Yup, a second one. Now how did he manage to do that? He didn't secretly let a ditto out while he was distracting them with Darkshine, did he? Nope. That wasn't the case at all.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: December 18, 2012, 05:47:19 AM
(What just happened and what would happen if I tried to kick the other Sapph in the you know what?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #104 on: December 18, 2012, 05:55:56 AM
(A kick would be dodged. And let's just say that ditto isn't the only thing that can hide it's face. =w= )

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: December 18, 2012, 05:57:48 AM
(Is it a Zoroark or something?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #106 on: December 18, 2012, 06:03:53 AM
(Yup. It was using it's illusions to be invisible and was following Sapph the whole time. >w>)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: December 18, 2012, 06:20:16 AM
(Okay then that's what I thought.  Now to embarrass Sapph further, having Aura rocks.)

Sakura turned around and saw the second Sapph.  She then looked at her Blaziken and gave a single command.

"Vulcan, Close Combat." Sakura said pointing at the second Sapph and got out of the way.

Her Blaziken went up to the second Sapph at lightning Speed and proceeded to wail on the Second Sapph with series of punches and kicks.  When it was over the Second Sapph stood only on one knee and revealed itself to be a Zoroark.

"Did you really think I couldn't see that Zoroark, I told you before I can see Auras."  Sakura said still not giving a single damn.

(Might as well put in Vulcan's attacks and Abilities right now.  It also has a Expert Belt that I realized I forgot to put in.

Close Combat
Bulk Up
Blaze Kick
Shadow Claw

Ability Speed Boost.

Why are Pyro's Pokemon so similar to us?)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: December 18, 2012, 06:46:30 AM
(I base my Pokemon mostly on ones I use in-game, which includes a shiny Garchomp and a Blaziken with Speed Boost. My Speed Boost-ed Blaziken is semi-legit as I PokeSAVed a female Torchic with that ability and bred it a few times. I was going to have a Galvantula on my team for this thread but reconsidered after watching Sakura and Lt. PB's battle. Everything else is more or less coincidence.  o//////o)

"Wait!" Pyro called out them, "But we haven't started the conga line yet!"

He sighed and picked up the shiny rock the grunts left behind. After he glanced over it for a second, he pocketed it while Loki walked up to him holding the grunts' wallets in his mouth. Pyro smiled and patted the Zorua on the head.

"Looks like we're eating out tonight!"  8)

"Zor!"  8)

Mr. Spooked pulled out a stereo and started to play a a certain song with a catchy beat and them placed his hands on Pyro's shoulders. Loki jumped on his trainer's head and the trio began to move forward. A more reserved and stoic Firebrawl buried his beak in his palms but reluctantly joined the conga line as it moved farther down Diglett Cave.

(Memo to self: I need to introduce my Empoleon, Memphis, soon.)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: December 18, 2012, 06:58:41 AM
(Yeah I did the same thing really, though I do indeed have a Shiny Blaziken it doesn't have Speed Boost.  I only gave it Speed Boost so that it could be as awesome as possible.  I also don't have a Galvantula in game but I do plan on raising one eventually.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #110 on: December 18, 2012, 06:59:53 AM
"Tch. Spoil sport." Sapph grumbled, the zoroark getting up. It was, surprisingly, not that damaged. Though, it did have a half-eaten Chople Berry in it's hand. "Weakness or not, I AM the 4th Elite 4 member for a reason." Sapph said, crossing his arms as the zoroark walked over to him, finishing up the berry. "C'mon, I dare ya to call hax on me."

[spoiler=Sapph's Current Party (revealed so far)]
Species: Honchkrow
Nickname: Don
Ability: Insomnia
Held Item:
Moves:
Fly
Night Slash
Hidden Power (Ground)
Substitue

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Darkshine
Ability: Inner Focus
Held Item: Focus Sash
Moves:
Moonlight
Psychic
Foul Play
Dark Pulse

Species: Zoroark
Nickname: Rush
Ability: Illusion
Held Item: Chople Berry
Moves:
Extrasensory
Flamethrower
Night Slash
Night Daze[/spoiler]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: December 18, 2012, 07:04:19 AM
"I don't need to call hax, it's only expected that an Elite 4 member can cover their weaknesses.  Anyway if you're done stroking your non existent Ego can we get going?"  Sakura said getting more impatient. 

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: December 18, 2012, 05:14:14 PM
(Oh ho, ho. As cliched as it may be, I had an idea to riff the Black Knight scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail when Pyro makes it to Viridian Forest and meets an "unmoveable" Bug Cather. Anyone game for that?

I could even have my Gengar clap two coconut halves together.  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: December 18, 2012, 08:00:43 PM
(I think we can use as much cheese as possible for this one.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #114 on: December 18, 2012, 09:21:31 PM
Sapph had given Rush (his zoroark) another Chople Berry to hold while feeding him a Sitrus Berry. "Yeah. I can hardly bear the thought of Cerulean City being without your glorious ego a moment longer." He said sarcastically, returning Darkshine as Rush went invisible again. He gave a mock bow and directed in the direction of Saffron (since Cerulean was north of it). "Ladies first~"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: December 19, 2012, 06:46:56 AM
(Created a trainer profile of Pyro for the lulz, and to give some insight into the personalities of his Pokemon.)

[spoiler=Pyro's Trainer Profile]
Pyro is an enigmatic trainer who appeared in Lavaridge Town to take control of its Pokemon gym shortly after the previous gym leader disappeared under mysterious circumstances. His history is mystery, even to himself; though several veteran trainers claim that they witnessed him participate in the Hoenn League nearly fifteen years ago though he has not physically aged past the age of ten. While friendly, Pyro is carefree, scatterbrained, and irresponsible with an odd sense of humor that removes him what most people call reality, often appearing out of nowhere to startle the unwary with his non-sequiturs.

Despite his Fire-type specialty, Pyro has a knack for attracting Ghost-types, which leads the more superstitious denizens of Lavaridge to claim that he is the ghost of a trainer who suffered a grisly and tragic fate. In any case, the town nonetheless accepted him as the new gym leader. He transformed the gym into a bizarre and random funhouse designed to test the challenger’s wits and sanity. Unfortunately, that resulted in dozens of trainers ending up in the psyche ward before they could reach him. As such, he spends most of his time roaming the wilderness around Mt. Chimney to train or running roughshod around the town.

Firebrawl the Blaziken: The most stoic and solemn member of Pyro’s teammates. Unlike most of Pyro’s team, he takes his training seriously and is extremely proud of his fighting skills. Though he is often exasperated by his trainer’s antics, ‘Brawl (as Pyro often calls him) is unfailingly loyal.

Firestorm the Infernape: Firebrawl’s sparring (and occasional tag team) partner. He is more relaxed and gives the impression that he is extremely lazy because his seeming disinterest in battling. However, he is extremely fleet-footed with his Mach Punch and second only to Firebrawl in fighting skills.

Mr. Spook the Gengar: Pyro’s right-hand man and purveyor of pranks. Unlike his blissfully oblivious trainer, Mr. Spook seems to love playing practical jokes on other people and pokémon to give them a good scare. He also gets amusement from seeing Pyro’s interactions with other humans. He is no pushover in the battling department; his Focus Blast is particularly powerful due to it sheer size.

Jawbreaker the Garchomp: Ferocious and a voracious eater with an appetite like his trainer who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. That is what originally got him in trouble as a Gible who nearly ate Lavaridge Town out of existence. His Shiny coloration also made him highly sought after by the town’s trainers but Pyro rescued him from them and earned his trust and loyalty,

Memphis the Empoleon: A self-styled troubadour with an Elvis-like pompadour. Memphis is surprisingly quick and agile for his species and likes to believe he is irresistible to the womon by his song and dance. The opposite is true because of his over-the-top attempts to woo them. Vain to a fault, touching his feathers will result in a brutal smack down.

Loki the Zorua: The only one of Pyro’s pokémon who stays outside of his pokeball. He lives up to his classification as the “Tricky Fox Pokemon” because he is a kleptomaniac who will rob anyone blind (aside from Pyro, that is) given the chance. He has adopted some of his trainer’s mannerisms and often mimics his facial expressions.

Socks the Rotom: Pyro caught Socks when the Rotom was wreaking havoc on Lavaridge Town by possessing every appliance it could find until Pyro stopped it. Socks operates the machinery of Lavaridge Gym and possesses an almost child-like cruelty in toying with others.

Requiem the Chandelure: Not much is known about him other than he is creepy and tends to stalk those who enter Lavaridge Gym.

Itchy the Arcanine: Not much is known about him other than he is usually Pyro’s mount for land travel.
[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: December 20, 2012, 11:19:30 PM
(The profile is hilarious, I do wonder why you have a Infernape and Blaziken though.)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: December 23, 2012, 11:21:59 PM
(I will have to figure that out myself one day. 8D Maybe he went to Sinnoh during the fifteen year gap. Heck, maybe he became Sinnoh champ after driving his opponent insane with his nonsense. [eyebrow])

Pyro trotted through Viridian Forest with his Gengar, Mr. Spook, following behind him clapping two empty coconut halves together. In the distance, one could almost hear trumpets and drums playing an overture in the wind. They came to stream so narrow he could easily jump over, but where would the fun be in that? He came to a stop, or rather, his imaginary Pontya.

"Whoa there!"

He looked for a nearby bridge and found a plank that crossed the gap but a nameless bug catcher guarded it. He "rode" over to the silent train and grinned.

"It is I! Pyro of the Lavaridge-ians!"

Posted on: December 20, 2012, 02:40:44 PM
The Bug Catcher met his introduction with stone-cold silence.

"I seek the finest and bravest trainers in the land to join me at my court in Spamalot! Will you join me?"

Again, an awkwardly long pause ensued. Pyro and Mr. Spook glanced at each other momentarily.

"You have proven yourself worthy. Will you join me?"

"Worthy?" the Bug Catcher finally said, confused but still stoic.

Pyro pulled out a script from his backpack and put on a pair of glasses before reading it over. His face reddened after his pupils stopped scanning it, "My bad. Looks like I forgot my lines again."

The Bug Catcher stared at Pyro as if he grew three heads and evolved into a Dodrio, "Lines?"

"Yes, yes!" Pyro replied, "You're supposed to say, 'None shall pass.'"

"None shall pass?"

"Exactly," Pyro said, "Then I say, 'I have no quarrel with you, good sir knight, but I must cross this bridge.' Then you say, 'Then you shall faint.'"

"Isn't the line supposed to be, 'Then you shall die?'" the now completely befuddled Bug Catcher asked.

Pyro stared over the Bug Catcher's shoulder and into what what most people call "the fourth wall." The catcher turned his head to see what Pyro was staring at but only saw the trees.

"This is a video game with children as its chief demographic. We never say 'die.'"

An exasperated Bug Catcher chewed on his hat in frustration, "Are you challenging me to a Pokemon battle or what?!"

Pyro flipped through the pages, "Yep, that's in the script."

"ARGH!" The Bug Catcher pulled out out of his two pokeballs, "Go Kakuna!"

(Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to see if I could advance this thread.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: December 24, 2012, 04:59:34 AM
(Eh I might as well write something extra so it's easier to move on later.)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever let's get a move on."  Sakura dismissed Sapph's sarcastic comment. "PB let's go."

Sakura looked to Lt. PB and saw that he was looking through his Camera.  She walked over to him curious to what pictures he took,  Private Electricia who was still on her head went back to PB's shoulders.

"You sure like to take pictures."  Sakura observed "Can I have a look?"

"HA HA HA HA, of course you can my student!"  PB laughed as he handed her the camera.  

She looked through the pictures he had taken and found that surprisingly there weren't that many.  There was a picture of her and Web Spider, though she had no idea how he managed that without her noticing, a picture of that strange boy with the Shiny Garchomp and Zorua, the picture of her and Private Electricia she saw earlier, Sapph's shiny Umbreon, a picture of her Blaziken almost kicking her face, and a picture of Sapph's Zoroark next to him eating the Chople Berry.

"Did you just get this camera?"  Sakura asked as she gave it back to him.

"Yup, I got it for the journey I'm taking."  PB smiled.

"Huh it's almost like a Pokedex."  Sakura said as she got hers out.  It was the latest version of the Pokedex only the bottom was green unlike the normal Red or Pink.

"I have no need for a Pokedex young one, A Pokedex may have the moves and information of Pokemon but it can't capture the memories you have."  PB said looking her in the eye.

Sakura was surprised at what he just said, but it made sense.  A Pokedex does have everything you needed to know about a Pokemon, but at the same time it was just a machine.  A Pokedex could show how much damage a Pokemon had taken, but it would never show how happy or sad a Pokemon was unlike his camera.  It just further proved that this Lt. PB definitely had more experience than her, and she had a lot to learn.  

"I guess you got me there." Sakura smiled as she put away the Pokedex.  "You know I'm kind of wondering, since you're on this journey to collect more Pokemon, how many do you have right now?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: December 24, 2012, 08:39:32 AM
"HAHAHAHA. I'm glad you asked. FRONT AND CENTER, EVERYONE!!" Lt. PB said as he threw out 4 Pokeballs. Out of the Pokeballs came Magnezone, Electivire, Plusle & Minun. They all saluted Lt. PB, except for Magnezone who simply bowed due to lack of arms! "Young Sakura, I'd like you to meet Soul Shocker, the twins Razzler & Dazzler, and my very first Pokemon, Commander Buzz. TRAINEES, MEET SAKURA!"

All the Pokemon saluted Sakura, except Magnezone who bowed due to lack of arms. Then they all then went over to Sakura to greet her and rub against her. As they did this, Lt. PB got out his camera and started snapping pictures of them together! "HAHAHAHA, GLORIOUS! WHAT A DISPLAY OF MAGIC! Now, young Sakura. Allow me the honor of seeing your noble Pokemon!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: December 24, 2012, 09:02:10 AM
"Okay then I guess that's only fair."  Sakura said as she got out all of her Pokemon save for Web Spider as he already needed rest from the previous battle and Vulcan who was still out. 

"Alright team come on out!"  She said as she threw them all in the air.  Out came her Milotic, Roserade, Dusknoir, and Aerodactyl.  "You already met Vulcan and Web Spider, so here's Venus, Castor, Spaghetti, and Starscream." 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #121 on: December 25, 2012, 05:33:04 AM
Sapph sweatdropped as he watched the introductions of PB and Sakura's pokemon. "So, I guess I'm chopped liver then?" He asked, cocking his head. Yeah, he wasn't quite as enthusiastic about this journey as they were, but he was still part of their party now, and they'd have to live with it. "Now then..." He satarted, grabbing 5 pokeballs from his belt and tossing them into the air. "Behold! The Manly Mid-Knight Squadron!" His 5 pokemon jumped from their balls as Rush faded back into visibility.

"Kaiser the Tyranitar!

Saburo the Sableye!

Hero the Absol!

Don the Honchkrow!

And you've already met Darkshine and Rush!" At that, Sapph and all of his pokemon seemed to jump into the air before landing in a particular formation and taking Setai-style poses, with several 'explosions' (zoroark illusions) going off around them.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: December 25, 2012, 05:58:35 AM
For some inexplicable reason, Pyro felt the compulsion to take all the pokeballs on his belt and tossed them into the air. Out popped his familiar shiny Garchomp and his Blaziken but they were also joined by an Empoleon with an Elvis-styled pompadour and a spastic Rotom who was jumping around in a washing machine it possessed.

"Say hello to Mr. Spook, Loki, Jawbreaker, Firebrawl, Memphis, and Socks!"

"That's nice, kid." The Bug Catcher said dully, "What in the holy name of Arceus are you doing?!"

Pyro paused for a moment and his Pokemon looked at each other in confusion. Then his eyes lit up when the answer came him with the force of a stampeding Rhyhorn.

"I dunno, I had a feeling that I should introduce my team," he replied, "A sort of 'when in Rome' thing. Whatever that means."

The Bug Catcher buried his face in his palms and shook his head. For a moment if appeared that he would weep in sheer frustration and agony.

"Why am I even having this conversation?" he said with a groan, "Just pick a pokemon and let's get this over with."

"Oh. Yeah." Pyro absently said and looked to Firebrawl, "You're up 'Brawl. Let's show him what we're made of!"

The Blaziken stepped forward and shook his head when he stepped in front of the immobile cocoon Pokemon.

(I'm not sure what the timeline of this RP is like, but let me make it clear that Pyro's thoughts are not bound to linear time.  XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: December 25, 2012, 06:00:16 AM
(Should we have expected otherwise?  XD)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: December 25, 2012, 06:17:26 AM
(Not at all. 8D It makes me wonder what a conversation between him and the trio would be like. Could he fluster the bombastic Lt. PB? Confound the magnificent Sapph? Enumerate the sensational Sukura...?  o~O

Find out same Zubat-Time! Same Zubat-Channel!  >0<)