*coughdrmanhattancough*

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: May 29, 2010, 05:00:34 AM
But John's wang is supposed to represent the Adonis, the David, the Adam, the perfect and natural form of a human man; which is presumably intended to be ironic, since mentally and emotionally he's totally detached from humanity.

It's not like it's a big deal, anyway. You have Eddie raping Laurie's mother, Rorschach splitting a guy's head open and Adrian destroying major cities for the greater good, to name a few choice scenes that aren't of a family-friendly nature in the slightest.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: May 29, 2010, 05:09:19 AM
But John's wang is supposed to represent the Adonis, the David, the Adam, the perfect and natural form of a human man; which is presumably intended to be ironic, since mentally and emotionally he's totally detached from humanity.

It's not like it's a big deal, anyway. You have Eddie raping Laurie's mother, Rorschach splitting a guy's head open and Adrian destroying major cities for the greater good, to name a few choice scenes that aren't of a family-friendly nature in the slightest.
The part that always gets me is the dead sexy lesbians. Dead lesbians is always sad, but sexy ones is a loss upon the world.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 29, 2010, 06:40:38 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZLulEgXLOU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

And just to rub it in further, this is what people who are fans of stuff like Twilight sometimes end up like.
hey, has anyone actually gotten through this whole thing?

this guys needs to get his ass kicked for wasting a perfectly good 360. I mean God, at least SELL it or give it away or something..

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 29, 2010, 06:45:05 AM
hey, has anyone actually gotten through this whole thing?

this guys needs to get his ass kicked for wasting a perfectly good 360. I mean God, at least SELL it or give it away or something..
Or apologise to his mother for being such a drama queen.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: May 29, 2010, 09:51:17 AM
His mother should give him a beat down for that massive disregard for money. She probably got him the basic 360, (Arcade,) which goes for about $279.99 she might have bought him a game or two as well.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 29, 2010, 12:04:39 PM
His mother should give him a beat down for that massive disregard for money. She probably got him the basic 360, (Arcade,) which goes for about $279.99 she might have bought him a game or two as well.

I don't quite agree with the notion of his mother assaulting her own son, if that's what you're getting at, but somebody ought to slap some sense into the guy. Going into a major hissy-fit and then posting it on the internet for all to see is just rubbing salt into the wounds, and this Josh guy is only going to tease him further because of it.

Unless, of course, he genuinely loses the plot and strangles Josh or something.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: May 29, 2010, 12:08:41 PM
Or he´s just making fun...seriously there can´t be someone like that for real!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: May 29, 2010, 12:10:19 PM
I don't quite agree with the notion of his mother assaulting her own son, if that's what you're getting at, but somebody ought to slap some sense into the guy. Going into a major hissy-fit and then posting it on the internet for all to see is just rubbing salt into the wounds, and this Josh guy is only going to tease him further because of it.

Unless, of course, he genuinely loses the plot and strangles Josh or something.
I dont mean it LITERALLY, though he needs to get the back of his head smacked for stupidity.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: May 29, 2010, 12:13:12 PM
it's a joke video you morons

christ can you at least try?

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: May 29, 2010, 12:15:59 PM

Boo-hoo, I'm sorry I offended you and your vast intellectual superiority. I shall just have to go slit my wrists to ease the pain of being bested by a stranger on the internet.

EDIT: Sorry, that was a dickish thing to say.

So what if it's a joke? That doesn't mean there aren't sad, lonely pricks like this douche who would do something just like this and then whine about not being "understood".

Anyway, the thought had crossed my mind, but it still seems it could be legit to me. I've heard of far worse. Far, far worse.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #61 on: May 29, 2010, 01:03:56 PM
Yeah, I saw a video with a kid who was genuinely angry that South Park attacked "gingers" again. It was stupid. This could easily be legit.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: May 29, 2010, 03:15:09 PM

It's not. These things are real. It's been on the news and everything.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #63 on: May 29, 2010, 03:42:56 PM
I saw something over on OCR regarding the whole teen werewolf thing; pretty stupid if you ask me. It's real, unfortunately.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: May 29, 2010, 03:52:56 PM
I saw something over on OCR regarding the whole teen werewolf thing; pretty stupid if you ask me. It's real, unfortunately.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Kaboogaboogaboo.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: May 29, 2010, 04:54:12 PM
Wow, one quote made my day: "We´re not a gang at all, like gangs are posers who want attention..."
Thank god we don´t have to deal with such things here...

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: May 29, 2010, 05:31:11 PM
Wow, one quote made my day: "We´re not a gang at all, like gangs are posers who want attention..."
Thank god we don´t have to deal with such things here...

Only in America. I have to say I have never seen furries in any other part of the globe either.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: May 29, 2010, 07:54:03 PM
Only in America. I have to say I have never seen furries in any other part of the globe either.
ONLY-
8D

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: May 29, 2010, 08:28:03 PM
ONLY-
8D
In other places of the world, there might be freaky people, but society puts them in place so they keep the stuff to themselves, maybe locked in a drawer in their own rooms. People kinda exercise some common sense.

In the US? Sue anyone you like. Do anything you want. Land of the free means you can think you're an Otherkin and act like an [dark hold] to everyone else because you're the chosen pink dragon of the rainbow kingdom, and when you go back to your world, they'll seeeeee!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 29, 2010, 08:36:56 PM
Yep, God bless America

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: May 29, 2010, 08:48:10 PM

I win topic.
Hmm, that barely trumps my addition of Sonic fans who browse Sonic message boards!

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: May 29, 2010, 09:14:04 PM
Hmm, that barely trumps my addition of Sonic fans who browse Sonic message boards!
Sonic fans don't cut dog's heads off because they think werewolves are bad and vampires are good.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 29, 2010, 09:30:09 PM
Sonic fans don't cut dog's heads off because they think werewolves are bad and vampires are good.
Oh [tornado fang]ing hell.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: May 29, 2010, 09:39:04 PM
Now that is just stupid

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: May 29, 2010, 09:41:01 PM
Is there someone here that's an expert at explosives? Maybe you could have one hidden in each Twilight book and have it go off when the book is opened more than 500 times (which is probably the number of times a Twilight fan will read that godforsaken thing).

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.