RPMVania

Flame · 261558

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2475 on: December 09, 2010, 03:21:39 PM
(Let's count the party: Alucard, Mirby, Bluebeard,ST, Ammes, Alice, Dan, Lisa, Morder, Remus...Harmony of Despair has more heroes :D)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2476 on: December 09, 2010, 04:04:11 PM
((And then theres Me and Dan who are... somewhere. ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2477 on: December 09, 2010, 04:17:45 PM
((You two have already been counted in. So let's recap who is where:
Dan and Morder/Flame - last seen in a weapon room fighting a possessed sword, they managed to escape an explosion, but haven's been heard of since.
Group1 (Mirby,Alucard, Bluebeard,ST) - they are inside Frankenstein's lab, which has been transported to Bjorn's room. ST was still unconsious, The rest is preparing to fight. Inside the room are Frankenstein, Orlox and Metla, Bjorn and Bruce are dead.
Group2(Alice, Ammes, Lisa, Remus)- After having defeated Zephyr and Chronomage and recovering from their wounds, the group is following Lisa, who is leading them to the location of Group 1
Death- is waiting in the top floor, guarding Afrula's chamber...he is not alone
Afrula - is waiting inside his room))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2478 on: December 09, 2010, 04:51:21 PM
( Sorry, was busy with school finals and what not.  o-O )

----------
"Not so fast!" Dan jumped in front of the sickles and blocked them out of the air,"You're fighting me." Dan ran towards the floating figure and stabbed at him.

"Argh!" Afro cursed feeling the holy water hit him in the face, and tumbled back from Flame's multiple hits to the abdomen and chest. "Rrrrggg! I'm still weaker then I thought." He said lightly cursing as he got up and telelported, this time how ever he re appeared directly besides Flame and grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground.
----------

(Alrighty then, so as we wrap this up what's left for Dan and Morder before the final battle starts?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2479 on: December 09, 2010, 05:27:50 PM
--------
Dan stabbed a hole in Death's robe
"Grrrr, how dareth thou!"
The reaper spinned his sythe and threw it at Dan
"Master, come over here, we can finish them off with one attack!"
--------
(Hmm, I don't know, frankly those two aren't necessary to end the Frankenstein battle, you can go to the top floor, but you would end up dead...I don't know)

Frankenstein noticed his creation being hit by the shikigami, but he didn't even raise an eybrown
"Tch, I can still give him a new head...though now it's really inconvinient..."
The doctor stopped the flames. Only ashes were left from Bjorn and because of the Claimh Solais that was resonating with Bruce's remaining holy light, there was no way for the vampire to regenerate. He was dead, deader as dead,dead.
Orlox was no longer haunted by illusions and looked at Frankenstein, ready to attack.
"Count Orlox, you are one of Dracula's trusty followers, why the sudden change of heart?"
Asked Frankenstein.
"Change of heart? Don't make me laugh. I am a vampire, and I am proud of it. That's why I want for vampires to remain supreme. Dracula lost far too many times to bring vampires a bright future. He's rather working with mad men, pitiful demons and shabby magicians, instead of leading his race into glory!This castle has been poluted by the pest from hell! They shall all vanish"
Frankenstein smiled at Orlox' answer.
"Why getting rid of them? You are on the same side as them, as lord Dracula. Instead of fighting each other, allow me to assist you in defeating the enemies of this castle. You can return glory to the name of Dracula and even to your own name."
Orlox started laughing.
"You really know how to babble human! But I guess you are right, I will allow you to help me, and then you can spread the word of the greatness of the vampires!"

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2480 on: December 09, 2010, 05:33:33 PM
[[I maek a post soon, kae?]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2481 on: December 10, 2010, 04:59:26 AM
The red glow rose up from Bjorn's ashes. "Feh, I'm dead for not even a minute and you're already switching sides? What am I gonna do with you?" Bjorn's voice asked, bobbing as if it were a head being shaken. "You know he's just gonna do some tisted experiment on you that will most likely kill you after this is over, right?" He continued, still no longer moving like a shaking head.

Bluebeard's 'head' poked out of Hachi. "Well now, seems like I'm not the only soul now."

"Feh, only as long as I stay in this room." Bjorn's voice grumbled before the light turned into the form of Bjorn's silhouette. "Or if the seal gets removed, but that would result in a good chunk of the castle being completely destroyed."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2482 on: December 10, 2010, 05:14:38 AM
"Well then... let's remove the seal shall we? I already destroyed one room and survived, I'll probably survive another!" Mirby looked around for the seal.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2483 on: December 10, 2010, 05:17:27 AM
"So, where do we go? Or, rather, I should ask as to the whereabouts of the others. What happened to them?"

[[you know, because I haven't quit]]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2484 on: December 10, 2010, 06:44:28 AM
"Are you kidding!? The seal is the only thing keeping Death out! You destroy the seal, you doom everyone here that isn't on their side!" Bjorn's silhouette barked, pointing at Frankenstein. "Besides, destroying this room would cause half the castle to collapse! Even if you survive that, you'll be trapped and will eventually die of starvation."

[spoiler=slightly morbid OoC blurb]((Meanwhile, in a suburban neighborhood on a distant planet: "Mommy! I found a red, fuzzy thing, but the color's leaking out of it!"))[/spoiler]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2485 on: December 10, 2010, 05:48:12 PM
"Right... well, um... let's just kill these guys the old fashioned way, without a cataclysmic explosion that would threaten and probably destroy this place's structural integrity, eh?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2486 on: December 10, 2010, 06:24:10 PM
"So, where do we go? Or, rather, I should ask as to the whereabouts of the others. What happened to them?"

[[you know, because I haven't quit]]
(well...then why are you ignoring my posts?)
"Well, you see..."
Started Remus, but he was soon interupted by Lisa, who got surprised by something and grabbed her head.
"I know..I don't know how, but I know where Mirby is!"
The others looked at her with confusion.
"I can't explain it, but it's a strong feeling, it tells me where to go..."
Remus looked at her, then looked at the group.
"Well, we weren't sure where to go, so I guess we might follow the lady's directions."

----------
"Right... well, um... let's just kill these guys the old fashioned way, without a cataclysmic explosion that would threaten and probably destroy this place's structural integrity, eh?"
Suddenly Orlox appeared in front of Mirby and slapped her hard enough to make her kneel down
"Lowly human, don't talk big around here! I will start with you wench, you caused too much damage!"
Orlox was about to stab her with his bare hand.

Frankenstein looked over to Bjorn
"Even when you are dead you know how to annoy me...You really think that Lord Death wouldn't be able to break your seal? He just didn't want to bother with you and told me to do something about your little rebelion.You see what I am getting at?"

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2487 on: December 10, 2010, 07:12:02 PM
(well...then why are you ignoring my posts?)
[[gulp. I didn't see that last time.]]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2488 on: December 10, 2010, 09:59:58 PM
[What did I miss, I am to pressume that Metla died,right]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2489 on: December 10, 2010, 10:06:11 PM
[What did I miss, I am to pressume that Metla died,right]
(He just got punched and hit a wall...Bjorn is dead, but his ghost is floating around. Bruce is dead. Orlox joined with Frankenstein to beat the Heroes, Metla can join him since he's doing it for the vampires and stuff...Oh yeah, ST is there too, he's unconsious so you can wake him up if you want)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2490 on: December 11, 2010, 06:39:11 AM
"You seriously think I would spend all that time away from the castle and not find a way to stop Death in his tracks? He's always been to proud to admit when he's been beaten! The reason he wanted you to do something about it is because he is powerless to come here himself! And if he got teleported here, he'd be trapped." Bjorn crowed, sounding triumphant. "I learned how to make the seal the same place I learned to make shikigami."

Hachi-san, on Bluebeard's will, flew out of the sheath to strike at Orlox, aiming for the vampire's wrist.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2491 on: December 11, 2010, 06:28:11 PM
"Ow...I said I wouldn't blow the place up... learn to listen." Mirby rubbed her face, and then rolled back a bit. She leapt up and landed on her feet. "That won't be happening again, rest assured." An aura began to appear around Mirby.

[Yes, it's battle mode aura. Yes, I just made that up after realizing an aura has appeared in all of her battles]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2492 on: December 11, 2010, 07:58:48 PM
Frankenstein thought about what Bjorn said. The Seal is there to keep Death away. If he was right than would explain why Bjorn is still there. Usually if someone dies, they enter the neitherworld. But if someone dies inside Dracula's castle, the soul gets absorbed by chaos and becomes it's slave. The seal is strong enough to keep Bjorn in this state...but that would also mean.
"Oh no.."
The scientist turned to Bruce's corpse and saw a ghost floating above it. It was a red haired young man wearring a black clothes. He looked like a smaller and more human version of Bruce.The ghst seemed to be sleeping.
"This is a really bad day for science..."

Orlox avoided in the last moment Bluebeard's attack, though he was cut slightly.
" Holy aura...but is it strong enough to shield you against this?"
Orlox summoned once again a pillar of black light, directly below Mirby.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2493 on: December 11, 2010, 10:10:50 PM
----------
"Not so fast!" Dan jumped in front of the sickles and blocked them out of the air,"You're fighting me." Dan ran towards the floating figure and stabbed at him.

"Argh!" Afro cursed feeling the holy water hit him in the face, and tumbled back from Flame's multiple hits to the abdomen and chest. "Rrrrggg! I'm still weaker then I thought." He said lightly cursing as he got up and telelported, this time how ever he re appeared directly besides Flame and grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground.
----------
-----------------
Flame's face went into the floor, breaking it under the blood red carpet. Afro lifted him again, and slammed his face into the ground over and over. He then Picked him up a last time, and swung him at the wall, he disappeared in a swarm of bats and reappeared at the wall, arched back and sent a Balore Mach punch right to the incoming Flame's chest, shattering through his armor and making contact with his chest, hard.

Flame spiraled back and crumpled to the ground.

"Flame!" Dan cried out, turning his attention away from Death
----------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2494 on: December 11, 2010, 11:03:34 PM
------
While Dan wasn't paying attention, Death summoned a huge energy Skull which swallowed Dan. The skull exploded and Dan got severely hurt.
------

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2495 on: December 11, 2010, 11:04:22 PM
Bjorn looked over at the red-haired ghost. "Well now, I've done more damage to your plans than I suspected."  He said, watching Orlox attacking Mirby. "There is a haven out there for vampires, and I have been there." He said, finally pouring out his plans for no apparent reason. "I knew that this castle was a lost cause to reclaim for us vampires, which is why I left in the first place. During my travels, I found this haven, where humans were willingly serving vampires, treating us like gods. It was then that I made my plan, to transport all of the vampires from here to there, where we could live without having to deal with the brainless demons that inhabit this castle, and constantly cowering in the shadow of Death! That plan, however, was all for naught when I came home to find that Hearts had started his rebellion that doomed most, if not all, of the vampires in this castle, and the moron wouldn't even listen to my plan, give up on his goals, or even let me send anyone there." He explained, not caring if anyone was listening. "I would have sent the rest of us sooner, but only the worthy would be allowed in, the rest would get sent back to where they came from. That was a risk that could not me taken until this room was set up. Plus, I just couldn't stand the possibility that Dracula, who turned his back on his race to throw his lot in with demons, would get his way."

Bluebeard's sword floated towards Mirby before clattering to the floor. "Ugh... I didn't know that possessing a sword would be harder than possessing a suit of armor..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2496 on: December 12, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Mirby quickly avoided the attack and leapt forward towards Orlox. "Yeah, it can. But it doesn't just protect me." Mirby slashed at her foe, the energies of the aura giving her blade reach that it didn't have normally. "It also powers me up a bit. You see, every battle I've fought so far has taught me a few things that I've taken to heart, and used to strengthen myself against whatever shadows may threaten me in this accursed castle.

"Then again, you don't have a heart, so you wouldn't know anything about what this is like. And since you're simply in my way, I'm afraid you've got to go. Nothing personal, I just have to defeat Dracula so I can get out of this damn place!" Mirby kept up the offensive.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2497 on: December 12, 2010, 08:19:18 PM
Orlox avoided all of Mirby's attacks.
"Even though you have that shield, you can't hit me if you keep using you bare hands"
Orlox stopped after hearring her words.
"We have no heart? What makes you think that? Just because we are beings of the night and hideous, does that make us heartless? I fight for my believes. I want to return honor to the vampires so I'll fight with all of my heart to reach that goal. I will kill everyone who needs to be killed so I can achieve it."
Orlox then pointed at her
"But you, you just attack me because I am standing in your way. I know what you did to Medusa, and to poor Jarby. You killed them mercinlessly, without any doubt in your heart while they were helpless and frankly, you were enjoying it. And after you've been awoken the first thing you had on mind was killing, yes that's right, all you want to do is kill! You don't care who, you will kill him or her just to satisfy yourself. You my lady, are far worse than any monster inside this castle!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2498 on: December 12, 2010, 08:49:45 PM
------
While Dan wasn't paying attention, Death summoned a huge energy Skull which swallowed Dan. The skull exploded and Dan got severely hurt.
------
----------
"AHHH!" Dan shouted as he was injured by the energy skull.
----------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2499 on: December 13, 2010, 12:05:04 AM
"I didn't mean physically. Actually, I didn't mean it at all; was just going for the poetry of it. Still, you could always let me by so I could go right to the castle's master. And since when was it wrong to defend oneself?"