RPMVania

Flame · 261087

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2150 on: August 05, 2010, 08:33:35 PM
"Look out!" Yelled Dan as he rolled over to the side to avoid the flying Axes and Swords.

-----------------
"GAH!" Afro yelled as the fire demoness held him down, trident ready to strike when suddenly,"Afro hold on!" a vial of holy water thrown by Dan hits the fire demoness in the shoulder, causing her to reel in pain.

"That should cool her off." joked Afro. "Afro, joke later we still have the other two to worry about!" Dan yelled out as the bat demoness tried to swipe at him.
-----------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2151 on: August 06, 2010, 04:57:13 AM
[[Did I miss something important?]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2152 on: August 06, 2010, 05:14:33 AM
"[parasitic bomb]!"

Morder also rolled out of the way. Ugh, either thats some form of Allastor, or the spirit possesed weapons are merging...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2153 on: August 07, 2010, 06:08:40 PM
"Morder, we're in trouble. Thanks to the armory's massive weapon pile this thing isn't gonna run out of projectiles soon." Dan quickly stated before dodging a giant hammer tossed his way.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2154 on: August 10, 2010, 03:09:10 PM
"Then I think we should take the SANE route and get the hell out of here!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2155 on: August 10, 2010, 03:58:33 PM
Alice coughed violently as she touched the floor. Her battle-oriented frenzy was wearing away. Now she could feel the brunt of her wounds, and it hurt terribly.

"You again...? You sure do have a knack for showing up...just when I need you..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2156 on: August 10, 2010, 04:14:30 PM
"Lets." Dan quickly said as he dashed for the door.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2157 on: August 10, 2010, 04:34:32 PM
The door closed right before Dan could reach it. The demonic sword then continued to throw weapons at the two.

----------------------------------
The succubi grabbed Afro from behind the same moment as the bat demoness swiped at him.

------------------------------------
" I kind of like this new habbit of mine."

Replied Remus.

" Perfect. Now I can destroy the traitor aswell."

Remarked Chronomage. He and Remus were about to clash when suddenly someone slowly approached the mage. It was Lisa who had an angry yet sad expression in her face.

"Ah the demon bat, you don´t have to worry that they will harm you anymore. I will take care of them."

"You will not harm my friends."

Replied the girl coldly.  The mage was amused by this threat because he felt safe with his new power. Lisa then created a bat from her body and threw it at the chronomage. He laughed at the attack but soon pure horror was seen in his face as the bat reached him and started gnawing on his shoulder.

"What is this!? This shouldn´t have happened!"

"It seems your power affects only nonliving things. The bats are all a part of me, they are living creatures your powers can´t harm them."

Replied Lisa and created an entire swarm of bats which then all attacked the Mage.

"This is bad. TIME STOP!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2158 on: August 10, 2010, 06:59:02 PM
Alice watched in confusion, then horror, then respectful admiration. To had to smile. The girl had guts.

"Give him...one for me...!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2159 on: August 11, 2010, 04:58:55 AM
Dan nearly slammed into the door, "Argh! It's trapped us in here." Dan was about to try and pry the door open but was interupted by a claymore to the shoulder,"Gah!" Dan parried a mace tossed at him with his new spear as he held his shoulder.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2160 on: August 13, 2010, 09:13:22 AM
"[parasitic bomb]!"

Morder ran over to Dan, dodging the flying weapons

"It HAS to have some sort of core or spirit at its center somewhere!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2161 on: August 13, 2010, 05:35:13 PM
"Right...I think I can distract it while you try to find and destroy it's core." Dan quickly said as he looked around the room for something he could use as cover.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2162 on: August 15, 2010, 10:38:00 PM
[HOLY CRAP! I'M BACK!

What did I miss?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2163 on: August 16, 2010, 01:59:26 PM
The sword covered itself with various shields while some swords kept spinning around it.
-----------------------

The bats were only inches away from the Chronomage. He sighed in relief.

"You clearly are one of the doctors works. With you as the guardian it will be immposible for them to enter the lair of lord Dracula. Well but I guess I should take care of the intruders.."

The mage walked over to Alice. He picked up a knive with the intension to slice her throat. But before he could do any harm, his hand was grabbed by the mysterious spirit floating next to Alice.

"W-what are you?"

The spectre punched the mage hard enough sending him back to the swarn of bats. The ghost also managed to get hold og the mages pocket watch and smashed it, returning the flow of time.

"THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! NO! WITHOUT THE WATCH I WILL NEVER BE ON TIME EVER AGAIN!"

The bats attacked him andentrapped him in a whirl, hiding what was happening to him. Only his screams could be heard and when they stopped, the bats returned to Lisa. There was no trace of the mage left behind.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2164 on: August 17, 2010, 10:19:11 PM
[HOLY CRAP! I'M BACK!

What did I miss?]

[Not much really. Alice, Lisa and the others were fighting Chrono Mage, A mysterious man (Flame) and Dan are fighting a sword while remeniscing of the fight they had with some demon girls before AfroShroom became Afrula. And Talyn and StrangeMan are still fighting.

I slammed you into the ground with a mighty fist. You did wound me heavily though.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2165 on: August 17, 2010, 10:20:38 PM
Talyn melted into the floor. There was a dark spot above StrangeMan, and she watched warily from there...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2166 on: August 18, 2010, 04:25:32 AM
Dan ran towards the wall of the room and picked up an old iron shield,"Morder, I'll try my best to keep it busy." He quickly said before he dashed at the possessed sword.

------------------------
"GAH! Flame, a little help?" *O^O* Asked Afro as he tried to fight off the leather succubus that was trying to choke him.
-----------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2167 on: August 19, 2010, 08:05:22 PM
The sword guarded itself with the shields...

-----------------------------------------------

"How long to you plan to keep this up, Talin? Just finish him off and leave me alone!"

Said the midly annoyed Frankenstein.

"If you can´t defeat him then do something useful and go find Sedina!"

----------------------------------------

Lisa walked over to Alice.

"I-I´m sorry, you got hurt, because of me. I´m sorry for being such a hindrance.."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2168 on: August 19, 2010, 08:08:29 PM
Alice put her arms around the little girl, leaning against her for support.

"Don't sweat it...if it wasn't for you, I'd be dead." She closed her eyes and smiled a little. "I could have died so many times since I got here...someone up there must really like me..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2169 on: August 19, 2010, 10:23:19 PM
Dan charged at the sword, shield first,"Go Morder!" Dan yelled as his iron shield and the shield of the possessed swords clashed. He gritted his teeth and tried to push against the sword's shield,"the things I do for friends..." He muttered to himself.

--------------------
Flame was busy battling the fire succubus, "Sorry Afro I'm a little tied up at the moments!" He quickly replied before narrowly dodging the flaming trident that was thrusted at him. "Afro duck!" yelled Dan as he tossed a vile of holy water at the leather succubus. "Wait what-GAH!" Afro yelled as the vial hit him instead, fortunanley enough splashed on the succubus's hand to let go of Afro. "Oops..." muttered Dan as Afro rolled on the floor next to him holding his face,"God Damn it that burns!" yelled Afro as he rolled around clutching his face. Dan opened his mouth as to say something when he realized something,"Flame! We gotta hurry Afro's being effected by holy weapons, I fear we don't have much-ack!" Dan was interrupted as the bat succubus attacked him from behind.
--------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2170 on: August 23, 2010, 08:19:22 PM
ST was exhausted, he had sustained a great deal of damage thanks to Talyn's last attack.

The only way he could survive is if he used his own weapon to cover the large gaping wound. However, doing so would hinder his fighting capabilities, leaving him with his limited supply of holy water he had found during his chase in the maze.

"Gruaa. Getting beaten up pretty badly here. Gotta think of a way to end this fight now" The hooded grinning man muttered to himself.

----------------------------

Inside the dark castle halls, lurked an elegant looking damsel...

"...Hmmm...I'm beggining to grow bored of this slaughtering." Said the damsel, as she released a now empty husk of a castle beast form her large grip.

"I should be strong enough to fight her now." She said to herself, her right eye glowing strong like a dark and fierce flame.

"Time to carry out Mistress Sedo's last wish." The woman quickly sank into the ground, darkness swallowed her entire body.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2171 on: August 23, 2010, 08:23:18 PM
Talyn watched with interest from the shadows. By covering the wound with the weapon, ST had cast a shadow upon it... unfortunately, she couldn't quite access it. She pondered what to do.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2172 on: August 23, 2010, 08:43:49 PM
The doctor sighed and walked over to a wall. He tapped it a few times to activate a mechanism that opened a secret door. Frankenstein entered the room and the wall closed behind him...

---------------------------------------

"Wow, those are really interesting news..so, what do we do next?"

Asked Orlox after he heard from Bjorn what happened to the other Vampires
---------------------------------------

Lisa healed Alice´s wounds. After the procedure was done Remus looked over the floating spirit beside Alice.

"Could you explain what that is?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2173 on: August 28, 2010, 06:59:34 AM
Alucard continued pressing onward to break the wall, knowing that his comrades could end the two demons.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2174 on: August 28, 2010, 07:27:24 AM
[I'm waiting on Jestah here]