RPMVania

Flame · 261545

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1975 on: July 29, 2010, 06:14:17 PM
Dan recoiled a little bit as the doctor approached him,"Why?" Dan tryed to stall the doctor,"Why are you working for Dracula?"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1976 on: July 29, 2010, 06:23:02 PM
"Oh please mr. Lecarde, keep some dignity and don´t try this useless tricks."

Frankenstein lightly touched Dan´s neck with one of the scalpels.

" The answer is simple though. It´s the only way to satisfy my curiosity."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1977 on: July 29, 2010, 06:31:55 PM
"Hey doc, whatcha doooing?" ST asked the doc as he watched Dan over his (Frankestein's) shoulder.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1978 on: July 29, 2010, 06:34:07 PM
Dan winced as the scalpel touched his neck, He then saw ST,"Um...mind helping me ST?" Dan asked still cautious about the scalpel to his neck.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1979 on: July 29, 2010, 06:47:02 PM
"Yes Mr. masked man, just keep distracting me. I wonder where I might cut out of mistake"

The scientist added a little pressure to the scalpel.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1980 on: July 29, 2010, 07:00:25 PM
Dan winced again and grunted alittle,"So Doc...before you cut anything important, tell me what you think of me."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1981 on: July 29, 2010, 07:10:30 PM
"Weak vampire hunter who couldn´t prevent his friends from becoming vampires  and who now tries everythink he can to save them.But he failed at that aswell. Tell me Mr. Lecarde. How does it feel to see another of your companions to be affected by the darkness?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1982 on: July 29, 2010, 07:21:56 PM
"No, I cannot kill you. I had said I protect you, and that is what I shall do." He picked up his blade, cleaned the blood and sheathed it.

"The order of the vampires has been abolished, now to kill the doctor. Alice, Ammes, Remus, and Bluebeard, what shall you do now? I sense Death somewhere, he might be hunting us."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1983 on: July 29, 2010, 07:29:48 PM
Alice stood up and gazed at Alucard firmly.

"What do you think I'm gonna do? I'm gonna find that blue-skinned bastard and make him suffer, of course. I've got questions, and I know he's got the answers." She looked away and smiled a little. "Besides...I couldn't just leave you guys."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1984 on: July 29, 2010, 07:32:16 PM
Tears appeared in the girls eyes. She quietly stood up.

Remus approached the half vampire.

"I can show you the way to the lab. We have to force the doctor to help your friend!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1985 on: July 29, 2010, 07:33:05 PM
"Weak vampire hunter who couldn´t prevent his friends from becoming vampires  and who now tries everythink he can to save them.But he failed at that aswell. Tell me Mr. Lecarde. How does it feel to see another of your companions to be affected by the darkness?"

"I'll admit it angers me to see anothr one be effected." Dan looked down,"But it shames me to see a man of science such as your self waste an important specimen of metamorphosis with a simple vivisection." Dan said in a rather disappointed and asheamed tone.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1986 on: July 29, 2010, 07:38:08 PM
Tears appeared in the girls eyes. She quietly stood up.

Remus approached the half vampire.

"I can show you the way to the lab. We have to force the doctor to help your friend!"
(I uh, I didn't forget Remus...>.>;)
"Your assistance is very much welcomed."
Alice stood up and gazed at Alucard firmly.

"What do you think I'm gonna do? I'm gonna find that blue-skinned bastard and make him suffer, of course. I've got questions, and I know he's got the answers." She looked away and smiled a little. "Besides...I couldn't just leave you guys."
"Your skills will be of great help to us."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1987 on: July 29, 2010, 08:09:36 PM
"I'll admit it angers me to see anothr one be effected." Dan looked down,"But it shames me to see a man of science such as your self waste an important specimen of metamorphosis with a simple vivisection." Dan said in a rather disappointed and asheamed tone.
"Please Mr. Lecarde, don´t offend my inteligence. I just want to see what is inside this specimen of metamorphosis. I am experienced enough that I can cut you appart with out seriously injuring you."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1988 on: July 29, 2010, 08:41:41 PM
"Please, I'm now akin to the monsters in this place. They won't even touch me. You, on the other hand, are about to know true horror..." Talyn stepped back into the shadows and promptly vanished. She reappeared behind ST and kicked him to the floor. And the vanished into the darkness again...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1989 on: July 29, 2010, 08:46:31 PM
"Please Mr. Lecarde, don´t offend my inteligence. I just want to see what is inside this specimen of metamorphosis. I am experienced enough that I can cut you appart with out seriously injuring you."

Damn...I should know he'd be to smart to fall for this...come on what else can I do to stall him? Dan thought to him self as he began to sweat. "So tell me...what is your most important discover thus far since you've began work for the Count?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1990 on: July 29, 2010, 08:55:00 PM
The scientist grabbed Dan´s tongue and put the scalpel close to it.

"My greatest discovery was the knowledge that it doesn´t matter what or who you are. Humans, demons, hunters, they all will try all they can to stay alive!"

It looked like he was about to cut the tongue, but he instead stabbed Dan´s shoulder. He then pulled out the scalpel and stabbed the same place again.

"Now be quiet, I want to turn you into one of my fighting robots. It won´t take long."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1991 on: July 29, 2010, 08:59:11 PM
"Shall we depart, comrades?" Alucard said as he gathered his weapons.

"Lisa, I would never kill you, just remember that." He and the rest soon departed as Remus guided them to the lab.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1992 on: July 29, 2010, 09:02:52 PM
Dan cried out as he was stabbed in the shoulder,He tried to struggle against the restraining straps on the table. "Damn it!" He thrashed some more. "*huff*...But why then? Why turn me back into a robot when doing the opposite took nearly everything out of Afro!" Dan Yelled out, not caring he incorrectly called Dracula by his former carnation name.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1993 on: July 29, 2010, 09:04:41 PM
Alice paced behind Alucard at her own leisurely rate, keeping an eye on Lisa along the way.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1994 on: July 29, 2010, 09:08:41 PM
Bluebeard nodded and continued with the group. Tch... What a rotten move... Turning the girl into a guardian of Dracula... Well, at least my goal doesn't require us to kill him. He thought, feeling slightly at ease with the situation.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1995 on: July 29, 2010, 09:11:08 PM
[SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT! MEGA DAN! *guitar* SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT! MEGA DAN!! 8D ]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1996 on: July 29, 2010, 09:16:34 PM
ST got up from the ground and looked at where the darkness had dissipated. "OWW! That was very rude of you! Can't you see I was busy perstering someone?" ST shouted irritated. His cape was rised and was ready to strike.

"Spear boy, Im gonna have to leave you to play doctor with your new friend there. I have some manners to teach to this lusty femme fatale of the shadows."

ST took his stance. His right arm was extended diagonaly, pointing at the floor. His arm was raised until it was at the same level as his chest. His legs were in the standard fighters stance. He swaid left to right to the beat of the music in his heart.

"By the way, unless you were a porcelain doll, there is nothing in this castle that will truly give me terror...well maybe a quick scare or two, but deffinately not terror!'
He was ready to fight that wich he did not realize was his former saviour.

"Let's go!!" Said St with a fierce fire in his eyes.

[Anyone know a good Castlevania boss battle theme for this fight? Could use it to get in the mood and some inspiration on the upcoming fight. It doesn't need to be a Castlevania theme, any good theme for this situation would be good.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1997 on: July 29, 2010, 09:22:38 PM
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qh_uhV0ta0 Will this do?)
Alucard and crew finally came upon the door to Frankenstein s lab.
"Everyone prepared?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1998 on: July 29, 2010, 09:29:37 PM
( I recommend this myself: messenger from the devil)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1999 on: July 29, 2010, 09:42:54 PM
"My friends are coming soon... you don't stand a chance. I'll have my body back soon!" Mirby exclaimed.

"Nope; they aren't coming in here until I'm done with this fight!" Talyn sealed the doorway with darkness, leaving only the people inside. She turned to her foe. "Well there's a first time for everything..." Talyn seemingly split into four copies of herself, each made of pure darkness. "Which is the real me? You'll only find out... as I stand over your dying body..."