RPMVania

Flame · 261538

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1475 on: June 29, 2010, 03:19:36 PM
"Yeah, well, I don't respect monsters. Deal with it. Now I'm here for something, so I'd appreciate it if you could shut up and listen."

-----

"Should we help out?" the lad asked.

"No," retorted the demonic claw, "Why bother? Let the little wretch fight by himself. I want to see if he's worthy of tampering with my precious soul."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1476 on: June 29, 2010, 04:33:15 PM
"Ho-ho, Is this the proper way to ask for something? Very well then, I´ll listen."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1477 on: June 29, 2010, 04:42:45 PM
"I need you to contact an old...friend of mine. A séance, if you will. Apparently he knows a lot more about me than he was ever willing to say."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1478 on: June 29, 2010, 04:47:37 PM
"Is that all? So you want to contact someone who didn´t give you the answers you wanted during his lifetime? Hmmm, yes I can do that and also I can make sure that he will give you honest answers...all I need is the person´s name..or something that belonged to that person."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1479 on: June 29, 2010, 07:31:49 PM
(That guy wasn't so difficult if you knew how to dodge his attacks, and stay out of the ground.)

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1480 on: June 29, 2010, 08:39:55 PM
As Matt laid cold and motionless, stunned from the force from the Penetrator, the giant knight strolled next to his body to have one more good look at his opponent, sizing up his potential worth.

The Axe Armor watched silently at the sight of this metal monstrosity. Somehow, he felt that it was his personal responsibility of himself, who wanted to throw the axe in the first place, for the downed child. However, how else could he stand up to a superior who abused his platoon, yet could not fight him due to fear of combat experience? There were rumors going about the Penetrator as well, how he was undefeated for decades as one of the best knights, for a lost kingdom long ago...

But, there was also another rumor of the only time the Penetrator fell to another warrior. When the kingdom the fallen knight served under was in great peril, one apprentice knight came to challenge him. The knight was very agile, but not strong enough to handle the might of the Penetrator's sword. When the Penetrator came to finish the peasant off, only the help from a fellow experienced knight, whom the apprentice freed, helped even the score.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYDCFD8YbfE was pretty much how the fight went down :P[/spoiler]

History...was about to repeat itself.

As the Penetrator prepared to strike down the hero, the Axe Armor pulled out its throwing axe strapped to its side. Taking careful aim, the Axe Armor let out a deep breath. Then, he lobbed the axe at the Penetrator, as it connected to the shoulder blades where he held his precious sword, and made a clean cut through the armor and mail. The Penetrator fell, his soul essence flowing out of him in a gassy hiss. He composed himself from the wound, gathered his arm to reattach to himself, and turned slowly, spouting out...

"You...you're the one, who threw the axe...didn't you?"

The Penetrator grinned to himself, as the Axe Armor unattached his Battle Axe, trying to keep his spirit from falling into pieces.
------------------------------------------
Soon after, Matt woke to the sound of a clang. He saw the Axe Knight who threw it, trembling in fear.

"Oh, dung..."

Matt was definitely in a frenzy, wondering how to help. Without any spirits to use, he was useless in combat. Aside from his gear, all he had was a hunting knife. He doubt the Penetrator had any humanity in him, so that was out.

"Gotta find a weapon, gotta find a weapon...wait, what's this?"

He soon spotted a set of iron knuckles sitting atop of a pedestal. Wondering what the gaudiness was for, he took a closer inspection. The knuckles were engraved, "Those who crafted this may have fallen, but the Kaiser who wields this will answer our calling." Immediately, Matt knew exactly what the signifies.

"...Perfect. I always wanted to use that word anyway...such an awesome word!"
------------------------------------------
We return to the two knights out for honor, with the Axe Armor on the ropes. Even though he's not as slow as most people think from his girth, the Penetrator has worn him down. As he dodged the Penetrator's swipe with a roll, he used the niche between the axe and the pole to catch the Penetrator's oncoming attack. The two are locked in a power struggle, when suddenly...

"...Hey."

The Penetrator only flinched for a second.

"Hey!"

The Penetrator, using his free arm to knock aside the Axe Knight, slowly turned...

"Oh, I'm sorry...were thou talking to me, disgrace of a servant? No matter...I will deal with this matter, once and for all!"

As soon as the Penetrator flinched to raise his sword, Matthais released a barrage of fists, fast enough for the eye to be fooled into believing there were hundreds. Even though they appeared random, they targeted every vital spot of movement on the giant, with strength much stronger than even a bodybuilder's hook. Amongst all the sounds of dents being made, this was heard...

"Ora ora ora oraoraoraoraoraoraoraoraoraora...ORAH!!!

From the dust knocked out of the Penetrator, there was one final noise of metal falling to the floor. One man could be heard, taking in the debris with deep breaths. Soon, there was a blue gas coming from the Penetrator's remains, and along with all the dust, they were inhaled by the youth, who seems almost possessed from his new strength.

"Believe me, you don't want to be on my bad side." :P

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1481 on: June 29, 2010, 10:07:04 PM
Hesitantly, Alice looked at the pocketwatch. She knew not to trust people like this, but at the same time, if she passed up this opportunity, she could lose the chance to find out what she had always wanted to know.

She closed her eyes and handed the pocketwatch to the Necromancer.

-----

"Wow," said the lad, watching the fight with awe. Even his demonic counterpart seemed vaguely impressed.

"Interesting."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1482 on: June 29, 2010, 10:44:48 PM
 Ghastly almost non human hands grasped the pocketwatch. The Necrmancer closed the watch inside a sphere of light and started concentrating. After a while the sphere turned into a pillar of light, that reached to the roof.

"Soul, I command thee, return to this world!"

After the Necromancer ended his chanting, from the pillar emerged a ghost. It was the ghost of an elderly man and it was holding the pocketwatch. The ghost approached Alice, but he wasn´t looking at her. He had a sad expression in his face...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1483 on: June 30, 2010, 12:01:37 AM
"You," said Alice. Her deadpan expression and tone defied her internal emotional conflict.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1484 on: June 30, 2010, 12:08:12 AM
Bluebeard heard something from the next room over and cautiously opened the door to peek at what was going on.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1485 on: June 30, 2010, 12:17:03 AM
"Wow...Never knew I had that much stress built up in me! Whew, now I feel a lot better."

As Matt stretched out to get his muscles cooled down from the spectacle, he noticed the Penetrator's armor on the floor has shrunken immensely. Probably due to not holding so much spiritual energy, it cooled down enough to harden and strengthen itself? Matt wondered, but seeing as his motto's 'Waste not, want not', he started to slip himself into the armor. The armor adjusted to the shape of his body as he put more of it on, loosening up on his body until it was a comfortable second skin. However, Matt was still concerned if he needed a weapon as large as the Penetrating Sword with him, since he had no room on himself to keep something that long. However, once he closely examined the blade, the sword was already shortening to a smaller, more portable stump. Matt attached the sword to the niche in his armor, on his back.

"Anyway, my name is Matthias Wyvern. I did not have a good chance to introduce myself, because...you know...that dastard. So, I think I jumped the gun when I said I would like to arrest you. Let me start over...what brought you here?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1486 on: June 30, 2010, 12:30:13 AM
As usual, the claw took over with the speaking.

"What do you think? In all honesty, what do you think? Would we be anywhere even remotely near this vile place if we - if I - did not have business with the Count himself? And allow me to assure you of this, my boy: you may be a strong fighter, but you would stand no chance with "arresting" us...unless, that is, you enjoy the prospect of having your jaw ripped open and being forcibly choked on your own curdled blood."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1487 on: June 30, 2010, 02:34:45 AM
Flame and Alucard continued their clash outside in the rain, falling.

It seemed that the fall would be endless, and with how large the castle was, it might as well have been.

Flame and Alucard continued to clash swords.

The sphere merged with Alucard, replenishing his strength.

"Oh, so thats how it is? I can do that too..."

Flame curled up into a ball, and began to emit a black aura, and thousands of bats flew to him from all around, becoming energy as they entered him and also replenished his energy.

Finally, Flame stretched out at full, the aura exploding and dissipating, his power boosted.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1488 on: June 30, 2010, 02:51:56 AM
"Thank you Mirby." Alucard sent this message to her while battling a regenerated Flame.

"If this keeps going..."

Alucard transformed into a large bat as Flame grabbed him by the fur, sending them towards the roof as Alucard saw it safe to change back and tumble down.
He quickly regained balance.

"Flame, why do you keep fighting me? I cannot give up..."

(Now for a Father Son Kamehameha against Cell  8D)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1489 on: June 30, 2010, 08:03:49 AM
(Dont think Draculas gonna go for that, son Gohanucard. 8D Plus hes not dead. Well, technically UNDEAD, but you know. Ill take care of the finale. )

"Because... I like the darkness. I live forever, I have power superior to any being... Theres nothing to understand. Im with Dracula now. Thats all there is too it."

*thunder and lightning* (its still raining too)

"But This has gone on too long. Alucard. Dark Prince, You WILL take the fall to darkness just like your father did. Its part of who and what you are!"

Flame had lost his sword, so he just lunged at Alucard with his fists.

Alucard and Flame locked fists and struggled for a bit, beofre Alucard kicks Flame to the edge of the roof.

"grr... You WILL come with me!"

but as he lunged at him, he slipped on the wet ground and fell off the roof.

As Alucard rushed to the edge, he saw Flame, on a castletop, impaled on a large ornate iron cross. one of the arms of it protruding from his chest armor. Flame had a look of shock and surprise on his face, and blood dripping from the corner of his black lips. He slowly managed to free himself from it, and staggered a few feet.

He coughed up blood.

"Guh- I- I.... I Don't... AUUGH!" He fell to his knees, and fell to the side, off the roof, into the abyss.

lightning flashed.

-FLAME, EXEUNT-

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1490 on: June 30, 2010, 08:11:26 AM
"Flame, I cannot be consumed by the darkness now. There is no turning back." He returned back to the chamber where Mirby and Lisa were trapped. He came over to them and slowly freed them, wondering about Flame's last words.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1491 on: June 30, 2010, 08:23:35 AM
(Meanwhile, offstage, Flame is sitting on his chair, having the armor and makeup taken off while he drinks a Dr. Pepper.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1492 on: June 30, 2010, 08:26:41 AM
[*Bluebeard waits for his cue*]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1493 on: June 30, 2010, 08:37:06 AM
As Alucard freed Mirby, the energy reentered her body. However, it would be a short while before she awoke...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1494 on: June 30, 2010, 08:39:34 AM
Alucard lifted Mirby and Lisa out of the room and towards somewhere more safe.

"Mirby, I thank you."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1495 on: June 30, 2010, 08:46:29 AM
("Alucard! Ill save you a Dr. Pepper!")

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1496 on: June 30, 2010, 08:51:00 AM
["I thank you Flame"]
As Alucard set Mirby down, he saw blood coming from her neck, he took it with thumb and drank the small sample. It tasted good, so good he resisted not to sap it all.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1497 on: June 30, 2010, 08:52:30 AM
Mirby rolled over a bit, further exposing the bleeding wound.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1498 on: June 30, 2010, 08:53:04 AM
[Er, before I bring in a misunderstanding, who's where?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1499 on: June 30, 2010, 08:58:48 AM
Mirby rolled over a bit, further exposing the bleeding wound.
Alucard leaned towards her neck. Releasing his fangs and hoping Mirby wouldn't mind his way of healing her.