RPMVania

Flame · 261547

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1450 on: June 27, 2010, 11:13:51 PM
[Wait, is the sword Remus is holding Hachi, or is that still with Igor?]
(Igor´s dead so yes, it is that sword...)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1451 on: June 27, 2010, 11:22:09 PM
"Hey, I know where I'm going! I just don't know how to get there." Bluebeard growled before spotting the sword in Remus's possession. His eyes would've widened if he had them. It was one he would recognize anywhere. "Hachi! My sword!" He shouted, resisting the sudden urge to attack Remus. Wait, if Hachi was behind us, then... Was I sensing my body?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1452 on: June 27, 2010, 11:25:05 PM
"This?"

Remus looked at the sword, then handed it over to Bluebeard.

"Just a question though, is there a way to reverse what you did to my sister?"

Asked Remus pointing at Leena, who was floating above them.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1453 on: June 27, 2010, 11:25:54 PM
The lad nodded sagely. He was actually thinking about fluffy kittens in a barrel, but he pretended he was paying attention. Random strands of information did reach his mind, whether he realised it or not.

"Sounds cool," he beamed.

"Hold it. Did you say you had the power to manipulate the souls of living beings?" mused the demon within the claw.

-----

"Ow! Hey, quit it! Yeah, fine, the graveyard. I have no idea where that is."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1454 on: June 27, 2010, 11:58:37 PM
"Thank you." Bluebeard said as Remus gave Hachi back to him. Now all I need to find is my body. He thought. "Actually, I'm not sure yet." He said in response to Remus's question. "I wasn't even aware that I could do that until it happened." He explained, attaching Hachi to the armors waist. "I'll probably have the same issue once I find my body. So, logic would denote that what'll get me back in my body, will get her back in hers." He said, finishing with Hachi and opening the armor to reveal Leena's soulless body. "Her body's safe, so that she'll have one to go back to."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1455 on: June 28, 2010, 12:42:15 AM
Perhaps we can find some kind of book here that can help us to find her way back to her body? It seems that this place is a magnet for such occurrences.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1456 on: June 28, 2010, 01:19:35 AM
As Matt laughed nervously at the imposing figure, "Well, the souls of the dead are much easier to do, since they aren't attached to other spirits. But, I have been training my talent for some time, so I have experience with the living. But, living beings take up much more energy to tame, unless they agree to my will. I can handle and channel one possessed person, but something like this house to purify? Not a chance. So, that's why I'm just collecting the local..."

He noticed the boy's eyes wandering.

"...Plants and animals for all my friends back in the Order to look at. Of course, I would've liked to understand the big man himself and how he can stand to hate so much, but... *sigh* ...I'm just not strong enough. Well, if there's one thing I know now, it's not that all of the creatures joined in to stir anarchy. I have my friend to thank, for not lobbing my head off for using his soul to get past the front gates, right?"

The steel knight nodded solemnly, analyzing Matt's intents through his words.

"So, in a few words, experience taught me to how to bring a few dead knights and some small animals with me...but putting you two into my gauntlets right now? Not even if I tried!" Matt said as he laughed to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the outer gates, the Penetrator has appeared to wear himself down. From this calm state, he has learned that he can control the pain, since he has no face...only a memory of where it used to be. He pulled the Axe out of his visor, and remembered what his opponent looked like. Then, he remembered from that moment, the opponent was heading towards the castle. Since his opponent didn't seem that wise in battle, he could have just ran down the path until he came across a dead end. Then, where the boy was hit him like a brick.

"Castle...Halls..." the Penetrator stated in a menacing tone, his voice echoing in the courtyard. He stared at his subordinates to signal to stay watch, but they were too awestruck and frightened by his presence to understand. Being amused from this, the knight had an extra step as he made his way into the castle.

------------------------------------------------------

The Persephone greeting the man looked at the paperwork, scanning for forgery, but it seemed genuine. "But why would the master send out invitations?" the Persephone wondered.

Meanwhile, the well-dressed man made sure his makeup was there and reapplied it, to avoid arousing suspicion. He also made sure his contacts were in his eye sockets as well. For some reason, they kept up with the illusion of his surroundings his body made, and only the contacts fool the human senses to notice nothing ordinary was wrong.

The maid handed back the paper, still silent by his physical demeanor.

"Anyway, would you know where the scientific journals are kept? I'd like to look through them once my interview is over."

The maid gave him her own, hoping to get away from the man so she could finish her cleaning duties. The man stepped over to examine the castle's structure. There was a library and an alchemic lab. Of course, he probably wouldn't catch the more recent ones from the library...maybe he'll come after that, and before this castle is wrecked like usual. Sounded like a plan.

Suddenly, the door busted open with a thunderous snap. Then, the Penetrator strolled through the room, admiring the level of respect he had gotten since his acceptance into Dracula's Castle. As the Persephone watched, he remembered the strange man whom she met. He turned over into his direction, to only find him...gone. Only a white powder remained where his shadow was.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1457 on: June 28, 2010, 01:23:19 AM
"I am not interested," retorted the claw, "Now, I will ask you this politely first, lest we lead to unnecessary violence. If you have the ability, as you claim you do, to channel these souls or whatever it is you do, then I demand you release me from this infernal prison at once!"

Offline MadManX

• Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1458 on: June 28, 2010, 01:55:21 AM
"I agree...but what's going to be your payment? Because, to be frank -even if I had the strength and focus on me- I don't like your attitude. :P "

Matt's face turned more stern at his debater.

"But seriously, unless you want to end up in the afterlife, we WILL need a body. And once we're done here, the Order would like a talk about how you wound up inside of a claw. I sense it wasn't just by mistake-"

Just as those words were spoken, the Penetrator barged into the room and spotted the three. "Well, looks like my timing was impeccable," the fallen knight thought. "Wait...why is that knight lazing about? Was it going to...help these pests? Hold on...it might have heard what has happened with that one, blinding me with only one axe! I get it...they're going to incite rebellion! Nay, I say!"

The Penetrator pulled out his long sword and, spotting the other Axe Knights, destroyed their stands effortlessly with much grace.

"If thy were going to destroy this blessing my Lord has given me...prepare to pay thy price, dastards!" At that instant, the demon charged headfirst at the trio.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1459 on: June 28, 2010, 02:17:12 AM
(Yo Blackmage, are we still doing the fight between Dan and Hearts? o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1460 on: June 28, 2010, 06:06:28 PM
(Yo Blackmage, are we still doing the fight between Dan and Hearts? o3o)
Nope, you won.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1461 on: June 28, 2010, 08:08:12 PM
After some wandering Alice and the Chronomage finnaly arrived at the castle graveyard. There were gravestones everywhere, but on none was written a name.

"We´re finnaly here, hmm I never understand the purpose of this place...."

Said the rabbit. He then looked around trying to find some signs of the Necromancer.

"Hmmm I wonder if he´s still lurking around here... GAH!"

The white rabbit turned around and got startled by a floating figure hidden in a dark robe.

"It appears that you are looking for me, time stopping rabbit...who is this girl and what do you want from me?"

Asked the necromancer.

(Note Bluebeard and co. are nearby the graveyard...just saying  [eyebrow] )

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1462 on: June 28, 2010, 08:31:43 PM
(Necromancers shouldn't talk so big, they're pushovers.)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1463 on: June 29, 2010, 12:33:34 AM
"The haunted Halloween bedsheet," drawled Alice, "I'm shaking in my shoes here. Are you the Necromancer?"

Offline MadManX

• Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1464 on: June 29, 2010, 12:59:51 AM
[Okay, I guess I'll take that as "elaborate more"]

As the Cold-blooded knight charged headfirst into the group, Matt had the feeling he needed to save everybody's skin, just like in his childhood days with his "friends". And so, THIS was his plan he whispered to the lad and Axe Knight:

"Okay, since I'm the only one he wants, I'll distract him while you run for it. We'll meet back here in an hour."

When the Penetrator reached Matt and gave him a lunge with his long sword, Matt dodged at the last second with a...a you-know-what. Matt immediately rose to his feet and exclaimed...

"Come on, I thought you would be quicker than that! At least, that's what your Mother s-"

Suddenly, a spinning back fist made contact with Matthias' cheek, sending him flying through a wall to reveal a secret room.

"Oh, I pity thee...even though that last remark may have been true. She was quite a whore," the Penetrator coldly responded.

The Penetrator made his move to get in closer to Matt, leaving the lad and the Axe Knight alone for more personal prey.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1465 on: June 29, 2010, 01:06:08 AM
[Sorry. I'm tired. Give me time to think of a response.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1466 on: June 29, 2010, 03:56:54 AM
The flames fizz out when it tries to puncture Alucard's armor. "Didn't you know my armor is resistant against fire?" He sid through spurts of blood from his mouth. He quickly grabbed Flame's blade and sent lightning through it. He couples with a smash to Flame's head.

"Your ego has overtaken your memory, I suppose."

Flame absorbed the electricity, and it sparked on his black armor, channeling out through the edges and angles on it.

"And didnt you know that im resistant to electricity?"

Alucards punch hit him square in the forehead and knocked Flame back, landing on a knee. He rose slowly, clutching his head, which was facing up. he lifted his hand off, and lowered his head to face Alucard, blood trickling down his face from the blow on his forehead.

"Memory is something but fleeting. it is easily lost, and esily forgotten. Especially when you live forever."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1467 on: June 29, 2010, 04:04:20 AM
"You may speak for your self!" Alucard took his blade in both hands as he once again thrusted it toward Flame taking turns at attacking and defending.

"This duel has gone on for too long, I shall grant you what you seek most, death!" Alucard tackled flame through a mosaic, sending them both in a course to crash into the ground as the shards of colored glass gleefully sprung from their state of idle and went for the combatants trying to annihilate each other.

(I was thinking of a final mega clash, does that sounds good?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1468 on: June 29, 2010, 04:09:17 AM
"ALUCARD, KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!" The sphere of energy suddenly encompassed Mirby, and sucked all her energy into the sphere. The energy sphere then flew to Alucard and merged with him.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1469 on: June 29, 2010, 04:13:59 AM
"You may speak for your self!" Alucard took his blade in both hands as he once again thrusted it toward Flame taking turns at attacking and defending.

"This duel has gone on for too long, I shall grant you what you seek most, death!" Alucard tackled flame through a mosaic, sending them both in a course to crash into the ground as the shards of colored glass gleefully sprung from their state of idle and went for the combatants trying to annihilate each other.

(I was thinking of a final mega clash, does that sounds good?)
(whoa, you read my mind. I was planning on taking the fight to the rooftops in the rain. with a nice finale afterwards. Mind?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1470 on: June 29, 2010, 04:21:10 AM
[What about my post?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1471 on: June 29, 2010, 04:29:30 AM
(Hmm. We could fight in the air. Hold on. rPM)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1472 on: June 29, 2010, 04:32:51 AM
[What about my post?]
[Planning to use in climax]
(Hmm. We could fight in the air. Hold on. rPM)
[Rooftop sounds good.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1473 on: June 29, 2010, 04:46:03 AM

(Note Bluebeard and co. are nearby the graveyard...just saying  [eyebrow] )

[When you say that, do you mean they could just look out a window and see what's going on?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1474 on: June 29, 2010, 12:45:26 PM
[When you say that, do you mean they could just look out a window and see what's going on?]
(I mean that they can open a door and walk inside...)

"The haunted Halloween bedsheet," drawled Alice, "I'm shaking in my shoes here. Are you the Necromancer?"

"A bit of respect wouldnt hurt young lady, but yes, I am indeed the Necromancer."

(Note: It´s not a pushover Necromancer, it´s the necromancer from Circle of the moon.)