RPMVania

Flame · 261554

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: May 15, 2010, 07:49:53 PM
[Wow she actually did it!]
Alucard kept denting the front of his prison with all the weapons he had, listening for a crack or a dent.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #251 on: May 15, 2010, 08:15:20 PM
Bluebeard came to a stop when someone asked for their face and he turned in an attempt to see who it was that talked to him. "Who's there?" He asked, pulling out his cutlass and looking around. "And if you haven't noticed, I don't really have much of a face myself. Not a physical one at least."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: May 15, 2010, 08:21:18 PM
(Holy Magikarp! She posted. O3o; )

Dan dashed backwards as a giant boss mummy tried to entangle him in it's bandages, He quickly jumped into the air and slashed down at it with the Lucarde Spear. The Mummy recoiled and in a last ditch effort to kill Dan, it punched the ceiling trying to catch Dan in the cave in.

"..." Dan slowly stands up from the rubble, he was alive but barely. "Agh...let's see....it should be....here!" He strikes a random wall and reveals a piece of Wall meat he had found before.

*WALL MEAT WAITS PATIENTLY*

He eats it and recovers a fair amount of health. "I don't even understand why...but-" He looks at his hand, the metallic sheen is seemingly faded and a faint flesh tone can be seen under it, "I need to find a way to fix this soon."

(Nothing hits the spot like some Skychild Wallmeat.  8D)

Meanwhile in the castle's dungeon, Afrula walks up towards a chained man with several magical seals around him. "Hm...My minions have questioned why I have not killed you, they question why  have kept you alive and well all while you may jeopardize all I have worked for." He turns and his back facing the man, "But they do not understand that you are the only way I can gain the upper hand against my true rival. So enjoy your last moments here, for once I defeat her, your going to be my next meal Ricky Belnades." *bVd* Afrula walked out of the dungeon and a Cyclops re-appears to keep Ricky Belnades under a watchful eye, no pun intended.

-------------------------------
"Holy crap, what is that thing?"
Flame shot at it with his wrist shotgun, to no avail.

"I figured bullets wouldnt be too useful against it... ugh."
Flame reached behind his back and pulled out of it's sheath his very rarely used bustersword, which he only ever equipped or used in extreme situations. He activated the blue core in it's holt, and a blue blade of energy appeared along it's metal blade.
"I really hate having to use this thing... its so big and clumsy!"

He swung at the golem, making a large gash across it's stone body. it staggered back a bit, but came charging back at Flame befor he could react, knocking him into the wall.
Flame grimaced in pain as he hit the wall, but quickly regained himself as he ran up the the creature and with a swift swing, cut it's arm off. As the monster tried to swing at him with its other arm, Flame stuck the sword into its chest, and the monster exploded.

'Wow? I didnt expect that..."

But his relief was misplaced, as the pieces re formed again, this time, missing its arm and half of it's chest, revealing a red core inside.
"crap..."
But Flame could not finish his sentence as the golem swung the unraveled giant chain that had been wrapped around it before it's explosion, at Flame, knocing him through the far wall, and out of sight.

Afro looked on as the event unfolded.
"Flaame!"

Dan saw as well.
"[parasitic bomb]. That thing packs a hell of  a punch..."
--------------------------------

--------------------------------
Dan looked back at the Golem, but was shocked to see Afro approach it,"Afro! Get back!"

Afro faced Dan,"Go help Flame, I'm going to do something I should of done a long time ago." Afro used the Flmae Demon soul to fire three fire balls at the golem, temporarily stunning it, and then wasting no time, he jumped up to the red core and screamed out as he used the Balore soul to punch the core of the golem, making it crumble into nothing but dirt and slowly watched as he absorbed it's soul.

Afro fell to his knees, cringing as he fought back the evil and vampire like impulses he's been getting more often. "I...I can see why....they...they're right. I need to accept this!" Afro screamed out in a more villainous vice.
 Dan meanwhile peaked through the wall where flame crashed through, "FLAME! Where are you?! Afro's having trouble controlling himself again!"  he shouted.
----------------------------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: May 15, 2010, 08:36:32 PM
(I am surprised myself)
On top of the highest tower of the devil´s castle, the grim reaper was floating in midair, watching over the land.
"This sensation, I canst feel it...that cursed bloodline is nearring this castle. I cannot allow it. The master has not yet merged with his new vessel... "
Death then started laughing again, his dark laugh could be barely heard in the entire castle.
"Why do I feel angor? The cursed blood shalt not defeat the dark lord again! Crow brothers! cometh here!"
Two winged figures landed behind the grim reapper. The figures looked like humans with bird like features like beaks feathers sharp claws and wings. They looked almost identical except that one had blue feathers and the other black.
"We will soon get visitors far more dangerous than the intruders already present in the castle. Kill them, especially the one wielding a whip, a whip strong enough to harm our beloved master! Now go Malphas and Karasuman!"
The two bird demons spread their wings and flew away in the search of the feared vampire hunter.

(BTW Afro, dan is fighting one of the five guardians of Death´s ritual to keep Afrula safe)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #254 on: May 15, 2010, 08:37:33 PM
Mirby walked into the room that Dan was in. "Oh, hi there. You must be Dan." She raised her blade, ready for a fight.

[Hey, it's pretty awesome, if you ask me]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: May 15, 2010, 08:50:03 PM
(BTW Afro, dan is fighting one of the five guardians of Death´s ritual to keep Afrula safe)

(Ok, well thats one down but I leave the others alone until later then.)

Mirby walked into the room that Dan was in. "Oh, hi there. You must be Dan." She raised her blade, ready for a fight.

[Hey, it's pretty awesome, if you ask me]

(I know, we're just surprised. Vixy never really posts in an RP that often.)

Dan saw Mirby raise her sword, "That's right, and Who may I ask are you?" He kept a tight grip on the Lacarde Spear.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: May 15, 2010, 08:55:28 PM
[Exactly!]
Alucard escaped from his prison, hell-bent on stopping his dad
"If I can find Dan, then he can help me beat Dad! But first to find Mirby and Bluebeard!" He ran through the halls, slicing apart skeleton knights and bats trying to kill the man they once served.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #257 on: May 15, 2010, 09:09:46 PM
"I'm afraid... in order for me to escape... I'm gonna have to kill you. I don't want to, but... if I don't, then something in this castle will... enslave me. And strip me of my free will. And I really don't want that." Mirby started her attack.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: May 15, 2010, 09:21:41 PM
"No one would want something like that but I can't afford to die." Dan retaliated as he counter attacked.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #259 on: May 15, 2010, 09:47:09 PM
"You have to understand... I... I can't let this happen." Mirby turned to her fairy-like thing... "What was your name again? Datch? Since you can apparently do anything... please grant me some high defense here!" Suddenly, Mirby's chest started to glow red hot and instantly cooled down. Where there was nothing before now lay super-tough armor. "That works." She began to attack.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: May 15, 2010, 10:07:24 PM
"Damn...It seems I have to convince you other wise." Dan cursed As Mirby attacked him.

(If Afro was there he'd surely make a joke about Mirby's sudden chest armor ^_^)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #261 on: May 15, 2010, 10:57:24 PM
"If I don't do this... I'll never escape this wretched place! I must do this!" Mirby began to attack even more fiercely.

[And your point is... :P ]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: May 15, 2010, 11:11:54 PM
(Afro in every RP has little common sense and-....look he'd just make a joke about Breast expansion or something along those lines. -3-; )

Dan pinned Mirby's sword down with the Lacarde Spear. "Look I understand your situation but a better solution to this would be to defeat Afrula. Once he is defeated then everything will go back to normal!" He argued as he kept her sword pinned.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #263 on: May 15, 2010, 11:20:51 PM
[All I was saying is I don't care, I welcome jokes like that!]

"But... if I fail... then I will become yet another mindless slave to this place... become some demon's immortal [sonic slicer] that she can 'kill' whenever she feels like, and I will no longer be myself; I will lose... who I am... This... this thing that follows me, it's her eyes and ears, and she knows when I have failed, she knows when I may quit, she knows everything that's happening! I can't let her win!" Suddenly, Mirby's pendant began to glow with holy light for a brief second... and then a dark hole appeared beneath her and sucked her in... "It appears... my time as me... is up..." Then she fell into the hole and vanished.

[Also, I have something in mind that might just work... I'll need the help of Bluebeard and Novacard for this though...]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: May 15, 2010, 11:55:05 PM
(Ah, I see.)

As Mirby fell into the hole and vanished, Dan fell over. He say down on the floor looking at his hand, "I know what you mean..." Dan looked at his hand...he was bleeding? "Can't say I'm not curious but I prefer to be who I am...a robot." Dan got up, ripped a piece of cloth from his cloak as a bandage and kept on going.

Back in Afrula's throne room, Afrula had returned to see Flame and Bluebeard's body protected in a fancy coffin. "going above and beyond, just like you Flame." Afrula commented with a grin. "Now that I have assured somethings for my self let me see how my pet and Death are doing." His personal Persephone and Skeletal Butler appeared behind him. The Butler vanished and went to death to receive a report on how he was doing and the Persephone went to Sedo.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #265 on: May 15, 2010, 11:57:59 PM
Mirby was trapped in a dark abyss... "Well... can't say it wasn't fun knowing me... but... if this is how it goes... then... goodbye. Farewell, Mirby. Nice knowing you..." Having resigned herself to the consequences of her failure, and having bid farewell to herslef, she fell out of the abysmal darkness, right into the demon's quarters.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: May 16, 2010, 12:04:58 AM
[Why not?]
Alucard kept running faster, finally to launch himself into a sprint through the corridors of Afrula's castle.
"Another one of Flame's tricks" He thought as he fought off the monsters trying to bite and cut him apart.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #267 on: May 16, 2010, 12:06:50 AM
[Why not what?]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: May 16, 2010, 12:10:46 AM
[I was agreeing to your plan to use Bluebeard and me for something ^^;]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: May 16, 2010, 12:14:52 AM
Mirby was trapped in a dark abyss... "Well... can't say it wasn't fun knowing me... but... if this is how it goes... then... goodbye. Farewell, Mirby. Nice knowing you..." Having resigned herself to the consequences of her failure, and having bid farewell to herslef, she fell out of the abysmal darkness, right into the demon's quarters.

The Persephone Afrula had sent to check up on Sedo saw Mirby fall into Sedo's quarters. She blushed as she had seen what Sedo usually does to others in here, knowing what would soon befall on Mirby.

(Setting the mood for when ST posts again.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #270 on: May 16, 2010, 12:19:45 AM
Mirby lay one the ground, unmoving. It wasn't that she was dead; she knew full well what was going to befall her was probably much worse than death. It was that she had resigned herself to it, knowing that it would happen, and nothing could stop her. Her pendant glowed feebly one last time, and then went dark. It had also fused itself to her skin; in her near-comatose state, she didn't notice, nor did she care.

[The pendant is a vital part of my plan; hence why it fused with Mirby. I don't want it to be removed. It's also completely out of sight now, having melded to the point where it's all the same color as her skin.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: May 16, 2010, 02:05:32 AM
Sedo bit its finger in excitement for the upcoming punishment she was about to give its new slave. She was waiting axiously for this woman to fail from the start.

"Seems you were unable to finish our little deal, girl." the demon laughed maniacly.

"With the time limit I gave you, and that teleportation ability you were using, you SHOULD have been able to finish this task quite quickly...but, no matter~."

Sedo raised Mirby by her hair.  It had a malicious smile on its face.
"This just means I get a knew toy for the rest of eternity. Won't that be neat~ <3" She laughed loudly once more.

The succubus opened its palm and a bright red choker appeared. She placed it around Mirby's neck and tightened till the woman felt a bit sufficated. Sedo pulled the woman's hair away from the back of her neck. The demon'sfinger nail grew and eminatted in a dark aura.

"Now then, how did that spell go again..." The succubus thought hard while she kept the poor girl'shead lifted up.

"Ah yes... Sedo coughed a  bit before recting the spell.

In a loud demonic voice, it chanted:
"Child of man, Mirby. As we have agreed in our contract, thou shalt serve the demon, Sedo the Tempter. Thou have sacrificed thy will and freedom, and now are nothing more than a toy for thy Mastriss. Be aware, for the rest of eternity, only thy mind is thy own. Thy mind shall remain sane and pure as it is today.  This shalt ensure your eternal suffering for as long as thy Mastriss exist in this world. Thy body and actions shalt be the will of Sedo and no one else. This is thy punishment of failing to meet the requirements of thy deal."

Sedo then stabbed Mirby on the back of her neck. A mark appeared around the wound of the now obedient woman.

Mirby had a blank expression on her face. She was now the meat puppet of the demon, Sedo. She still had her own thoughs, as well as her fears of the upcoming torment.

"Now then..." Sedo openned its mouth wide and a large and long snake-like tounge came out from it. The tunges tipped hdtaken te shape of a snake's head.
"Let's celebrate the first day of eternity~ <3." The tounge told her.

The beingtwisted its head towards the Persephone, its tounge still facing mirby.
"Would you like to join us?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"...You don't have my face?..." The voice replied.

The area fell silent. Bluebeard had an uneasy feeling in his non-existent stomach.
Withouth warning, a man with worn-out, baggy clothes an a hood jumped behind the armor and attaced himself to its back. he had a thin cape wich seemed to be part of a larger piece of clothing.

"NAUGHTY LIAR! GIMMIE MY FACE!!" The man covered his stolen face with a badly crafted wooden mask. ithad a large frown and triangles that mimicked an angry gaze.

While he was on top of the armor, he tried to rip off the helmet's visor with his gloven hands.

"FACE STEALER!!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #272 on: May 16, 2010, 02:16:04 AM
Mirby sat there, unable to move of her own volition. However, her thoughts raced inside...
Well... here I was thinking I wouldn't even have thoughts of my own after this... despite the fact I'm now a meat puppet for this demon, and nightmare fodder worse than even the most tortured kid can think of will happen to me... at least... at least I still have my thoughts, my sanity, and my sense of self. Just... no way to move myself at all. Trapped in my mind. Could be worse... she thought. She tried to close her eyes, but it wasn't working, naturally. Looks like I'll have to watch all of this... naturally. Meh, who knows. I've always liked a bit of the more... sadistic stuff.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: May 16, 2010, 02:22:56 AM
(Oh you. first you get me all "  8) " wth Sedo and then you quickly counter with Jestah and make me ">0<". Man this is going to end well...for Sedo. o3o)

The Persrphone blushed at this offer, She only had come to retrieve Sedo's status but...curiostiy got the best of Afrula's personal Persephone. "'>.>" it nervously nodded.

Meanwhile in Afrula's throne room, Hmm...My Persephone should of arrived at Sedo's by now. Hope Sedo just doesn't over does it with this one like she did with my previous Persephone. Afrula thought to him self as he began to prepare for some more rest.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #274 on: May 16, 2010, 02:28:51 AM
[Trust me, if my plan works out, Sedo's in for a lot more than she bargained for.]