Flame · 260815

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #75 on: May 12, 2010, 09:45:18 AM
Bluebeard possessed the armor Mirby removed and reassembled it properly, putting all his weapons in it. "And for the record, you shot first." He said, putting the helmet on. A soft blue glow resembling eyes appeared in the visor of the helmet. "I was just looking for someone who can help me find my actual body. It's sealed up someplace in this castle."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #76 on: May 12, 2010, 09:51:20 AM
"Well the music changed... what was I supposed to do? Anywho, do you remember where you last saw your body?" Mirby asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: May 12, 2010, 09:58:12 AM
Flame was walking around the castle, when he noticed a missing suit of armor in the armory room. He flashed back to the awkward armor he passed by.
"Hm!"
He tapped his cane on the ground twice, and behind him from the ground, rose a skeleton dressed in butler's clothes.
"Send one of the Giant Armor soldiers... you know the ones... The ones with the Giant Axe? Yes, one of those, to investigate this missing armor. I have my suspicions. I saw an armor walking in the hallways en- route to the clocktower. Yes... Please send one of those to check it out, would you..?"
The Skeleton Butler nodded, and sank back into the floor.

Some time later, a large black and purple armor with a gigantic axe entered the clocktower area. It had a demonic red glow emanating from it's visor. On it's back, it had a huge sheild, embazoned with Afrula's crest. a demonic vampire bat with an afro. (( 8D ))
"GrRrRrRrRrRRrrrr..."
He jumped up high after entering a particular room, and came down with it's axe, crashing through the various floors towards where he sensed the missing armor.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #78 on: May 12, 2010, 10:01:57 AM
Mirby and Bluebeard were walking when a loud crash came from behind them. Mirby looked back and saw a giant Axe Armor. She knew what she had to do. She looked at Bluebeard and said one word.

That word was this.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #79 on: May 12, 2010, 10:05:25 AM
Bluebeard had explained his predicament as they walked, how he wandered into the castle in search of treasure, got knocked out, sealed away, and woke up in a suit of armor. Now he was running from the giant axe armor. "This castle has been nothing but bad news! As soon as I get my body back, I'm gettin' the hell outta here!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #80 on: May 12, 2010, 10:24:36 AM
"I'm with you... unfortunately, I feel if I try to escape again, it'll pull me right back in... so... yeah! Think he's still following us?" A loud crash indicated that he was. "I don't think we're escaping this. You, go on and wait for me! I'll take this big lug down a notch!" She turned around and ran right for the armor. She jumped up and slashed right through its wrists, and then a quick slash to behead it.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: May 12, 2010, 05:23:25 PM
(would help if you identified WHAT music. whole castles got it... 8D )no prob. lets go for it.

Lets identify between present and reality through putting the flashback between lines, like this

------------------------------------------------
Flame and Afro, along with a few other RPM members entered the frightening castle.
"No idea... Although im sure we will find out."
The Cyborg cocked his forearm like a shotgun, priming the concealed shotgun under the surface. Shall we go in further?
"Lets."
replied Afro.

They exited the pitch black entrance corridor and courtyard into what looked like an enormous entrance hall. It was dark inside. There were crimson and purple velvet drapes, and a black and white checkered floor. the walls were made of some sot of black stone, with golden trims. an intricately detailed chandelier hung, covered in cobwebs and unused, in the center of the ceiling. Which was pitch black as well, giving the impression that it went on forever. At the center of the room was a grand staircase, its crimson carpet spilling forth almost like blood gushing from the upper floors.

Flame gulped a little. the atmosphere was as thick as pea soup in there. As they walked on, there were also small lamps on the walls, also unused. The very little pale light that was in the room came from the moon, streaming in through grand windows, as if the very forces of heaven were attempting to shower the mortals who dared enter with a ray of hope to strengthen their souls.

"Some castle, huh... I feel like this might be tough."
stated Flame. If he still had his own knees, they would have been shaking.
--------------------------------------------------------

Dan made his way deeper into the castle wielding the Alucard Spear, ignoring the fact that Reincarnated Soul was playing in the back ground. He stopped for a moment and thought back...

Afro and Dan where following Flame, Dan looked around nervously but he looked up and was surprised at Afro's additude. "A-are you smiling?" He asked. "Weird...I can't explain it but...I feel at home here." *o3o* responded Afro with a cheesy but also subtly suspicious grin.

Dan sits down on the grand stair case where all of this began...

---------------------------------------------------------
Dan stands idly preparing the device made by DWII, mean while he notices Afro slowly begining to stare off into the distance up the stair case and begin to walk up to it. "Flame...I think Afro's...acting strange...-er, stranger then usual." He noticed slowly the further Afro waled up, his shadow seemed to grow dark and follow Afro as if it had a life of its own.
---------------------------------------------------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: May 12, 2010, 09:33:29 PM
---------------------------------
"Hmm. It could be the castle. Not only does it EXUDE pure evil, but its pretty damn scary. I'll keep an eye on him."
Flame patted Dan on the shoulder.
"Hey, Afroed one, how those nerves of yours doing?"
----------------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #83 on: May 12, 2010, 09:42:33 PM
Bluebeard skidded to a halt and whipped around. "Wait a sec, why am I running? I'm in a position where I can't die!" He said, charging at the other suit of armor and drawing his cutlass.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #84 on: May 12, 2010, 10:41:13 PM
Mirby kept fighting valiantly when she saw Bluebeard running up behind her, cutlass drawn.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #85 on: May 12, 2010, 10:51:06 PM
Bluebeard lunged at the armor and aimed to strike the armor at a joint. If he could damage the armor enough at a joint, he could disable it and potentially flee.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #86 on: May 12, 2010, 10:54:13 PM
The axe armor swung the giant axe and narrowly missed Mirby. She decided that enough was enough. Using her Claimh Solais, she summoned all her strength and swung. Oddly enough, the attack she made wasn't with the normal Claimh Solais, it was with a massive one, cleaving the foe in half. She looked on in awe, and turned to Bluebeard, wide-eyed. "H-h-holy c-c-crap! I... Sorry I took your kill!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: May 12, 2010, 10:57:59 PM
---------------------------------
"Hmm. It could be the castle. Not only does it EXUDE pure evil, but its pretty damn scary. I'll keep an eye on him."
Flame patted Dan on the shoulder.
"Hey, Afroed one, how those nerves of yours doing?"

"..." Afro didn't respond. One of the other group members approached him, only to be suddenly thrown down from the star case, landing on Dan. Afro glared back at the others, "Don't stop me..." His iris's seemly glowing red.

Meanwhile, in Afrula's main chamber, his coffin slowly opens and he rises from it. "...I need more powerful blood and magic. this rate of recovery is to slow." He walks out to his throne and sits down, holding his hand out as a Skeletal Butler and a Persephone, both who wore green alterations to their uniforms, appeared at his side. The Persephone handed him a clean, empty goblet while the Butler poured a seemingly blood like liquid into the goblet.

"He closed his eyes and took a sip before he thrusted out his hand and summoned a small bat. "Flame...report to me of the intruder's situation." The bat then left, flying through the castle as it found Flame relaying the message to him.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #88 on: May 12, 2010, 10:59:19 PM
Bluebeard 'blinked' and nudged the armor with his foot. "That's okay. I think I'll be able to possess this suit so that you can be in armor again." He said, starting to check on the armor's damage in case it was too much.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: May 12, 2010, 11:00:19 PM
The armor collapsed down to the ground and exploded.
However, up from its remains, was born an Allastor, a dark spirit wielding the Armor's broken Axe. Attacks went right through the spectral figure, as if it wasnt there. It began to swing wildly, dissappearing from sight once it did so, only to appear again from some other direction.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #90 on: May 12, 2010, 11:01:58 PM
Suddenly, a dark spirit came, wielding the axe. "Crap, not again..." Their attacks did nothing, until one of Mirby's attacks hit the axe, which caused it to stagger. "Attack the weapon!"

[I hate it when people type faster than me... I already had something written]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: May 12, 2010, 11:02:43 PM
(lol, sorry.) The axe spirit continued to attack them, dissappearing... reappearing... the attacks to it's weapon seemed to damage the spirit, and it became even more aggressive.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #92 on: May 12, 2010, 11:03:30 PM
[not your fault]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: May 12, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
Novacard kept wandering the castle, he sat back at the top of the castle, sipping water to keep his blood lust down.
"Darned attackees, they're messing up the entire castle! Soon the'll destroy the throne room, oh yeah, and dad too if he isn't revived yet." He stared up at the moon. Bats circulating it.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #94 on: May 12, 2010, 11:07:22 PM
"Tch, so much for changing into something bigger." Bluebeard said, blocking the attacks from the Allastor. Melee don't quite work on it. So let's try this... He thought, tipping his helmet up. A large, shotgun-like weapon called a blunderbuss slid out and put his cutlass back. He took aim at the Allastor's next appearance and fired, shooting a volley of fiery nails.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #95 on: May 12, 2010, 11:09:48 PM
"I said to aim for the weapon! That's its weak spot!" She kept hacking away at the axe.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: May 12, 2010, 11:14:52 PM
Bluebeard, not having heeded Mirby's warning to attack the axe, had the attack wasted. it went right throught the ghost, and it retaliated by swinging at Bluebeard.
"Groooaaaah!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #97 on: May 12, 2010, 11:15:08 PM
Bluebeard hastily swapped the blunderbuss for a couple flintlock pistols as the axe harmlessly passed under his helmet. "Sorry, didn't hear ya." He said, aiming for the point where the axe head met the handle, which was the weakest point, from his experience. He fired both of them so that they hit in succession to sever it.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #98 on: May 12, 2010, 11:16:53 PM
The axe fell to the ground, as the spirit dissolved into nothingness. "Well, looks like I'm still armorless... meh." A strange sphere fell from the middle of the room. Mirby picked it up, and both her and Bluebeard were suddenly at full strength! "This is a very strange castle..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #99 on: May 12, 2010, 11:18:28 PM
"That it is." Bluebeard replied, putting his flintlocks away. "But I can't help but shake the feeling that it's oddly familiar."

My thread of Random Crap