VixyNyan · 42899

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
on: May 04, 2010, 02:38:07 AM
The image soundtrack for Rockman 10 is finally out.

There are so many things that comes with the package. Let's take a closer look.

Closer Look series:
- Rockman 10 Original Soundtrack
- Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero Mythos

(click)
This is the cover for the soundtrack, where we see Forte leading a music band together with the Light bots. On the other side of the cover paper, we can see the starting page for Koji Izuki's Rockman 10 manga called -Extra F-.

(click)
On the next few pages, we see a tracklist for the soundtrack, and all the people that are behind each track. Most of it is written in kanji, but a little guessing work will do a neat trick and you will be able to identify who they all are. If not, you will see their romanized names a few pages further. On the second page is the Producer & Arrangers Comments, with Ippo Yamada, Ryo Kawakami and Hiroki Isogai.

(click)
Next we see Track Notes, with personal notes from Ippo Yamada on each track that's on the CD. Way on the edge of the next page is Artist Comments, where a couple of people that helped create the songs in the CD are sharing their own thoughts about things Rockman and the CD itself. On this page we see Yoshino Aoki, Masato Kouda, Satori Utsumi and Seiko Kobuchi.

(click)
On this page we see more Artist Comments. This time it's for Manami Matsumae, Yasuaki BUNBUN Fujita, Minae Fujii, Mari Yamaguchi, Yuko Takehara, Makoto Tomozawa, Akari Kaida and Shusaku Uchiyama. On the right side of these pages is the Lyrics for the track One And Only, sung by Toru Itoga, and the song is a mix of all 3 Special Stages (Enker, Punk and Ballade) from Rockman 10.

(click)
Turning to the next pages, we see the Lyrics to the Staff Roll track, this one being called Last Exit, also sung by Toru Itoga. Right next to it, is a pixel montage of mostly every enemy in the game, along with their official names.

(click)
Next we see a bunch of profiles for the people who worked on the soundtrack, and also describing things they have done in the past.

(click)
On the next pages, we see the Credits section, where it shows every single person that has worked on the soundtrack, including publishing, packaging and all kinds of hard work done to the soundtrack in general. On the right side is the very last page for the -Extra F- manga. Why is it showing up there? Well, it turns out that you have to read the manga from the other direction. Go back to the first page mentioned at the top of the news post and then read the manga in the following order (from Right to Left):

(click)
Wily crash-lands with his capsule down to Dr. Right's Laboratory, talking about the Robotenza that has infected the robots around the world. Going out to find a cure, Rock puts on his helmet in a attempt to cure Roll from the virus, as well as the other robots around the world. Blues shows up here to give a helping hand too. Forte and Gospel crashes nearby some ruins.

(click)
Forte is interrupted by Blade Man, but with a big grin on his face, Forte fights him.

(click)
The fights gets more rough, and things are getting tough for Forte, but in the end, Blade Man is no match to him. Rock and Blues shows up near the same ruins, and they see Blade Man beaten to a crisp. Blues talks about the Vaccine Data with Rock.

(click)
The next robot master is Strike Man, and Forte is ready to slice him up with a Triple Blade attached to his buster.

(click)
Forte slices up Strike Man and his Rebound Strikers. Forte also fights against Sheep Man and Pump Man with a insanely crazed expression on his face.

(click)
The last couple of fights are on these pages. Forte fights against Solar Man, Chill Man, Nitro Man and Commando Man. After that, Forte boasts about his awesomeness, before things goes wrong and he falls down flat on the ground.

(click)
It looks like Forte has been infected by the Robotenza. Gospel runs over to help him, by giving him a vaccine to cure Forte from the virus. Gospel swallows it though. Both of them rush over to Wily's station way way up into space and things go boom-boom from there.

After that, you end the manga by reading the page with the Credits segment next to it.

(click)
Here is the cover art for the soundtrack disc itself. Rock plays the guitar on the reflecting plate, with both white and blue colors to match the theme of the soundtrack in full.

(click)
The back cover of the soundtrack package shows the tracklist for the soundtrack. Turning the cover around, we see a complete list of the Inti Creates and Capcom team that worked together in creating Rockman 10 for Wii, PS3 and 360. On the right side of the staff list, we can also see a full list of every single person that composed each track for the Original Soundtrack. If this wasn't known before, now you know.

(click)
Inside the booklet, there was a extra paper sheet flying out of it. This is a survey that you can fill out, with some questions like the version of Rockman 10 you own, which other Inti Creates soundtracks you own, and other things. At the bottom of that paper, you can see a square box covering Rockman's face. There was a similar sheet of paper inside the Original Soundtrack, with Rockman's face on it. You could take a scissor and cut that piece of the paper out and then glue it on Rock's face on this survey. Turning the paper around, there is some empty fields where you have to write your name, address, gender, e-mail and other info. Then you send the survey to Inti Creates for something fun.

(click)
The spinecard on the outer side of the soundtrack package has detailed info about the soundtrack, as well as a list of the last 5 soundtracks that Inti Creates has published. Turning the spine card around, you can see the colorful sprites from the game, with some kind of diagram drawn in the middle. It looks like some kind of playful thing where you have to match the instruments at the bottom of the spine card with the sprites on the top of it. That sounds like a fun activity. ^^

That's all about the booklet and other things about the soundtrack.
If you can afford it, please buy the soundtrack from any store available, including CD Japan.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 02:39:23 AM
Cool! Scans!

And, as I said, look for a review of this album later in my Articles thread. ^_^

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Talos

• Cyberelf
  • Bass rocks!!!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 04:54:27 AM
Thank you for the scans!! That comic was awesome, Bass is a badass mtf.

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 05:06:50 AM
Awesome! Thank's or the scans! Bass really does have a heart of gold after all!

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 05:31:51 AM
Vixy thank you so much for these.  This is simply awesome.  You're the best!

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 05:36:28 AM
Turning the spine card around, you can see the colorful sprites from the game, with some kind of diagram drawn in the middle. It looks like some kind of playful thing where you have to match the instruments at the bottom of the spine card with the sprites on the top of it. That sounds like a fun activity. ^^

That's actually a lottery the characters made to decide who'd play what in the band :P (Wily got a skull XD)

Awesome job Vixy, thanks a lot for the scans :)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 06:00:34 AM
If that's really the way they choose who did what instrument...

It was possible to see Dr Light or Dr Wily as the singer! 8D

The comic is awesome too, thanks again Vixy!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 06:08:28 AM
That's hilarious! It's a bot and his dog.... bot.... ^_^

I never knew Forte's teeth were so sharp though...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 09:18:05 AM
Oh god... That manga is SO awesome...
Seeing Forte all crazed and going batshit over the RMs... AWESOME XD

Thanks Vixy! You're always the best. :3 :cookie:

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Reg

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 10:26:26 AM
Yaay scans! Wow Forte's design in the mini manga is prime nightmare fuel.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 01:25:29 PM

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 04:03:56 PM
Wow, I guess I'm the only one here who didn't really like it?

Rock and Blues are mere afterthoughts in this short story and I'm left to wonder why they were even included at all.  It's just "Bass kills everything the end".  I liked that Forte cared about Gospel, but it seemed kinda like rushed fanfiction to me.  Maybe the dialogue will save it if it gets translated.  But I doubt it.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 04:36:00 PM
You know, I can't believe this happened again...

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/rockman-10-arrange-album-announced.html

28 page full color booklet included. 16 pages are devoted solely to a new Rockman 10 manga by Hitoshi Ariga.

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2010/02/more-rm10-soundtrack-details.html

The booklet will also come with some official art and guest artwork courtesy of Megamix author Hitoshi Ariga.

Way to go, news people. Everything will become Ariga!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 04, 2010, 05:12:06 PM
Forte is so Gar.

also, Koji Izuki needs some love too. Too much Ariga CAN be a bad thing. I for one, like the way Koji Izuki does Bass. I mean, theres no way to go wrong with him, but yknow.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 05:43:26 PM
It'd just be nice if the news got name of the author correctly in the first place.  That way I wouldn't have been hyped up by the possibility of redesigned bosses.

Offline marshmallow man

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 07:16:03 PM
Vix, what would we do without you?

Manga translated (I'm not describing the events, you guys will just have to read along with the pics)

page 1

ROCKMAN 10 -extra F-

present[ed] by Koji Izuki

Forte: Kick ass!! I, the great Forte, am finally the star of my own manga! You gotta turn the pages from right to left to read it!

Narration: In the year 20XX... The unknown virus "Robotenza" has broken out all over the world. To resolve the incident and help the many robots who're broken down or running wild, a "Vaccine" is necessary.

page 2

Wily: Even my own robots are running wild!

Rock: Wily!

Wily: I was able to make a vaccine to cure Robotenza! But the data for the equipment that produces it was taken by the robots! Please, you've got to do something!

Rock: Doctor, please take care of Roll-chan. I've got to get going!

Dr. Right: Rock!

Dr. Wily: Go get 'em!

Rockman: That whistle?

Blues: There's greater strength in numbers. I'm going too.

Rockman: Blues!

page 3

Forte: All right...

Forte: Today's the day I finally kick the asses of those bastards Rockman and Blues!! Wa-ha-ha-hah!

Forte: They should have been headed this way... Where are those jerks?  Did I go to far and wind up missing them?

page 4

Forte: Yo! Tell me something, before I smash you to bits. Where is Rockman?

Blademan: If you want to know, try asking my sabre.

Forte: Oh yeah...?

page 5

Forte: In that case, I'll let these guns do the asking for me!

Forte: Too bad it'll be a short conversation. I'm just too strong for words.

Blademan: Bring it.

page 6

Blademan: Special sword technique: Triple Blade.

Blademan: Huh...?

Forte: Is that the best you've got? Hah!

page 7

Rockman: What happened here...

Blues: There's no mistake, this is the location that Wily robo was guarding. But, look!

Blues: The Wily bot has already been defeated!

Blues: This is the chip with the data for the vaccine production machine.

Rockman: We need all 8 of those to make the vaccine. We've got to help Roll and all the other robots!

Rockman: Let's go to the next location!

page 8

Strikeman: Take that! And that!

Forte: What, no Rockman again!?

page 9

Strikeman: Shoot ball! Curve ball! Slider and knuckle ball!!

Strikeman: Deadly changeup!! There's no dodging this!

Strikeman: That blade couldn't be... Blademan's!?

page 10

Forte: Who needs to dodge...?  Heh.

Forte: All right... What's next!!! Keh keh keh

Author note: Looks like he's forgetting about Rockman with all the fun he's having...

page 11

Forte (I think): Prepare yourself, you worthless piece of junk robot!

Sheepman (I think): You won't talk trash after this!

Rockman: It's the same here, he's already been defeated!

Pumpman: Uwooooooooo!

Blues: With this many chips we might already be able to create a vaccine prototype.

page 12

Nitroman: Aren't you also one of the Wily Numbers? Why are you interfering with us?

page 13

Forte: You want to know why...?

Forte: Because I FELT LIKE IT.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Forte: Wa ha ha ha!

Forte: Huh!?

Forte: (panting, coughing and sneezing) It... can't be...

Forte: ROBOTENZA!?

Forte: How could I...

Forte: Urgh....

Gospel: Awooo!

Forte: Gospel!

Forte: You say Wily's behind this uprising?  And that you swiped this trial vaccine from him?

Forte: Down the hatch!

Gospel: (Coughing)

Forte: Wha?

Forte: You...

Gospel: (Ngah)!

Forte: You swallow it.

Gospel: (gagging sounds, then a loud gulp)

Gospel: (whining)

Forte: Don't worry.

Forte: That geezer's virus is just a fart in the wind to me.

Wily: Wha... What are you doing?

page 12

Wily: Stop this, Forte!

Wily: Is it the fever from the virus that's driving you out of control?!!

Forte: I do feel a bit feverish...

Forte: But it feels GREAT!  Hold on old man, I'll be knocking on your door real soon!

Forte: GYA-HA-HA-HA!

Wily: Gyaaaaah! Emergency!!

Author note: Sometime later [Forte] heals himself.

-END-

Edit: Besides the manga and the enemy names, there isn't much going on story-wise in the booklet. Most of the comments are about the music tracks themselves rather than trivia about the stages or characters. Although it'd prove interesting with the behind the scenes sort of info with all the comments from the artists. I'll post if I come across anything amazing.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 07:28:34 PM
Thank. That's hilarious.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 07:30:03 PM
Yep, it's Forte being Forte. XD

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 07:31:17 PM
That reminds me, didn't the virus cause all robots other than the Light-bots to go berserk rather than fall over from exhaustion? So if that applied to Bass...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 07:36:06 PM
Well, he did get repaired at Light Labs back in 7...
Or it's because he's too exhausted from the battles with the RMs to be beserk. XD

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 07:46:56 PM
So if that applied to Bass...
Or it's because he's too exhausted from the battles with the RMs to be beserk.

Look at the last page, if that isn't berserk, I don't know what is. Of course, Forte's pretty berserk of his own already.

Edit: Besides the manga and the enemy names, there isn't much going on story-wise in the booklet. Most of the comments are about the music tracks themselves rather than trivia about the stages or characters. Although it'd prove interesting with the behind the scenes sort of info with all the comments from the artists. I'll post if I come across anything amazing.

What about the vocals in the tracks themselves?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 07:58:24 PM
Of course, Forte's pretty berserk of his own already.
Well, yeah... I should have mentioned that too. XD

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 10:52:13 PM
Wow, I guess I'm the only one here who didn't really like it?

Yes. It is awesome, and a welcome change of pace. Also a good insight to Bass' current character too.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 06:17:30 AM
He's insane, he selfish, he loves a good fight... and yet he cares more about his partner's well being than his own.

Definitely Forte, there. That was an amusing little comic, and I liked the emphasis on ol' Finhead. Good to see him getting some loving.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 06:29:10 AM
THIS Forte seems like a mix of Prometheus (the batshit ZXA one) with good ol' Forte.

Steam       Youtube