The Digital World of RPM

Solar · 67489

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: May 05, 2010, 08:04:45 AM
[[He inserted Buzz Lightyear... I think this has potential, personally]]
((that much is obvious. Im confused as to whats going on though))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #76 on: May 05, 2010, 08:07:06 AM
[[Sorry, I'm waiting on Tai here... You can join the battle if you want!]]
((I'll wait 'till his next post, then Chainsawman'll lose patience and charge in. Just making sure that he hasn't been forgotten about.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #77 on: May 05, 2010, 09:02:56 AM
[[Out of character: I know. In-character: too busy fighting to notice spectators!]]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: May 05, 2010, 03:37:21 PM
(Sorry, I was feeling sick yesterday)

"Or is it?" A glint shone in WombatMan's eyes as he started glowing with power. His gray fur started to turn golden. "I was just going easy on ya. Witness my full power!" He vanished from sight, and attacked faster than the eye, human or digital, could see. The reflected cannon attack missed, for its target was too fast to hit.

[Hey, if actual characters can move this fast, so can mine!]

The navi blocked the attack with his shield, which also reflected it, and the attack accidentally bounced towards Chainsawman without any of the two fighters noticing.

"Oh, so did you find the 7 Chaos Emeralds or something?" he then activated the Slasher battle chip, waited for WombatMan to get close and then quickly slashed.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: May 05, 2010, 04:16:50 PM
At the same time, somewhere deep in the Undernet. A group of 5 Heel navis were gathered around a table. They were having a friendly conversation, each one of them bragging about their latest deeds. One of them was just finishing his story:
"...then I have deleted all their data, now I´m sure they will go bankrupt hehe. They even send some official after me, but I was able to escape. Those official are all no big deal, I tell ya!"
The rest was astonished by his words.
" Wow, I must say that was some fine work!"
"Yeah, those officials know what they are dealing with!"
The group started laughing and having a good them, but then they were approuched by a green Navi. It looked like one of those custom navis. His appearance resembled a bit a bird because of the big feathers on his waist and on his arm. The Navi was also wearing a helmet with a bweak shaped visor, his mouth hidden under a piece of armor. The navi put one hand on the shoulder of the heel navi who did the biggest mishief.
" I have to congratulate you my dear friend. You seem strong enough. I guess you should be enough to satisfy my hunger, maybe for a week or so.."
"What the, who are you punk! wanna start a fight...WHOAAAAAA!" The heel navi started slowly to disintergrate, the small particles were absorbed by the Navi. In a short time nothing was left from the heel navi, the other 4 were starring with awe at the green Navi. One of them snapped and pointed a bust at the Navi.
"YOU BASTAAAAAAAAARD!"
Before the heelnavi could shot, he was already falling down to the ground - he was cut in half. The green Navi didn´t seem to have moved, but he had an Elec sword on his hand.
"W-when did he use that elec sword!?  That freak is dangerous! We must run!"
The 3 heelnavis turned back and tried to run away, but the green Navi was already in frongt of them
"I am sorry, but I cannot leave any witnesses..."
Screams could be heard in the Undernet...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #80 on: May 05, 2010, 09:34:22 PM
"Nah, just decided to use my full power! ULTIMATE STRIKE!" Outside the terminal, Taylor started scanning chips in as fast as she could. WombatMan split into multiple images this time, all using DynaWave, while the real one vanished from sight. Another ZeusHamr attack from above, and a drill attack from below.

A short distance away, the real WombatMan waited for the proper chips to be scanned. Suddenly, he split into three versions of himself, each using a different elemental attack. Punch! Kick! Slash! And then, WombatMan returned to where he was and slammed his claws into the ground, and created a shockwave that culminated into a massive explosion right where the foe was standing.

[[just so you know, I was using the MasterStyle PA from EXE3 as reference for that attack]]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: May 05, 2010, 09:36:46 PM
(What, not even a mention of what happened with my Slasher attack?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #82 on: May 05, 2010, 09:39:20 PM
[he... ummm.... took damage from it, but his power overload made it so he didn't flinch... yeah... sorry about that...]

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: May 05, 2010, 09:49:22 PM
The navi reflected the Dynawaves with his shield, barely dodged the other attacks, and blocked the Masterstyle PA as best as he could. When the smoke from the last explosion cleared there was nothing where the navi had been before, he had teleported to a mirror that he setup behind WombatMan before the explosion and then attacked with a longsword supported by a white pill (I think those were the paralyzing ones) and then followed it with a Z-saber chip.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #84 on: May 05, 2010, 09:53:48 PM
"EH!?" Chainsawman saw the attack that got bounced at him and blocked it. "Rrr... That's it! Now I'm jumpin' in!" He shouted, now turning his chainsaw all the way on and charging towards Wombatman and the reflective navi.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #85 on: May 05, 2010, 09:58:21 PM
WombatMan stood, stunned, and watched as another Navi joined the fray, ready to attack. "Crap! Two foes? And I can't... wait, that's better." The effect wore off... "You're a worthy foe, ya know. What's your name?" he asked the dark-haired Navi.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #86 on: May 05, 2010, 10:10:31 PM
((that much is obvious. Im confused as to whats going on though))

(The usual self -- (in)sanity Gaia usually goes through in The Busy World of RPM, as people tend to mostly ignore him whenever he does his crazy stunts)

"I am now in a strange, uncharted place. apparently I overshot where I was supposed to go." Buzz continued to make recordings of whatever he does, which is typical of him.

However, he's now in the deepest part of Sci Lab, with Torpedoman not too far off.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: May 05, 2010, 11:25:53 PM
"I know it's illegal." The shady man responded.

"You wouldn't show me some other chip if it wasn't."

"My boss is quite intrested in your ware...However, we are not completely convinced and are still suspicious of you." Samba whispered to the navi.

"...How about we pay you...fifty thousand zenny?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: May 05, 2010, 11:42:09 PM
"Fifty thousand for this? That will do nicely" He started downloading the chip into the mainframe
"Have a clear battle chip so you can download the file. Now go ahead and give me the money." He said, pleased with his job

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: May 06, 2010, 12:04:41 AM
"...Oh DAH! I am quite sorry. I didn't finish my sentence." Samba facepalmed at his mistake.

"What I meant to say was. I will pay you fifty thousand zenny...to test it." He placed his "hand" on the navi's shoulder.

"If this chip is the real thing, I'll pay you an extra hundred K...is it a deal?" The shady man asked the operator, with a smirk on his tired looking face.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: May 06, 2010, 12:13:44 AM
"Most definetly" He gave him the test chip data. Unleashing the southern cross upon the streets, creating havoc among the people. And the test navi falling down on his knees as the chip poured out of him.
"Well then, such destruction, will you buy it?" Tryn said, looking at the money the Samba had gave him just to test it.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: May 06, 2010, 12:27:08 AM
Harsh beams of light fired from the navi peddling the chip, one narrowly missing Crux.

"Oh, lord. I think he just activated the chip." said Rankine.

A wispy apparition poured out and dived into the navi. The navi floated upright and sprouted a large, effulgent pair of wings. Then it began to shriek:

"FILTH!"

Its arms became a pair of large swords and began deleting everything it could reach. Crux ran over to the navi looking to buy the chip.

"HEY! CLOWN CAR! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?"

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #92 on: May 06, 2010, 12:38:23 AM
Hearing no response from his foe, he started to attack the other Navi. Suddenly, a large flash of light appeared in the distance...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: May 06, 2010, 12:40:15 AM
"cops!!!" Tryn said rather sarcastically. Crusader destroyed the navi, his rager mode on just in case something like this happened, as the little common navi wasn't that strong.
"Now then, stay back or I'll use the chip"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #94 on: May 06, 2010, 12:47:46 AM
A grin spread across Chainsawman's face as he swung his chainsaw at Wombatman. "Zehahaha! This is gonna be fun!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: May 06, 2010, 01:01:41 AM
"I tested it of course. And it works miracoulesly, as we can plainly see." Samba told the navi.

"We must be going now. I am afraid this navi will corrupt my elegant arms and legs
if he so much as touches me. We will be taking the chip now, trader" He muttered to Crusader even though he was threathening the police officer.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: May 06, 2010, 01:06:48 AM
"Very good" Crusader loggeed off once he destroyed the rampant navi
"Do you still have the copy, m'lord?" Tryn held up the chip
"Of course."

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: May 06, 2010, 01:13:28 AM
"Ah, that little [tornado fang]er got away... But as for you..."

Rankine uploaded a Hero Blade chip supplemented with a Jammer, which would temporarily prevent the navi from utilizing any chip data temporarily. The sword materialized in Crux's hand and he charged at the navi.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #98 on: May 06, 2010, 01:14:50 AM
"I think you might be right!" WombatMan's fur turned from gold to a shiny gray... "DEFENSE MODE! Now, let's do this!" Taylor scanned in a few Recov300s and the battle was on!

[I'll elaborate on these abilities later, don't worry]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: May 06, 2010, 02:03:19 AM
"I bet I got that guy down a few ranks!"
"Brilliant m'lord, what do you intend to do with that chip though?"
"Why I will use it to build chaos, If I let the virus spread, then people will go in a frenzy, and once I have that I can waltz in and steal anything I want, I could make myself a hero and destroy them. It branches out really. But for now, we must go rob and plunder in the real world"
He set himself out of the house and into the streets where people all lined up to fight each other, a arena at practically every building, people spectating and betting who will win. Some people were even going to go as far as Full Synchro, for those who could use it.