Casshern Sins

Flame · 78367

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #350 on: February 14, 2010, 05:20:55 PM
Whats so bad? you got a better suggestion?
Be thankful it isnt 4kids.

Now you're just being silly. 4Kids would NEVER dub this, because no amount of cutting out, or edits, would be able to make it kid friendly.
Also, I'm starting to wonder if you understood what I actually meant by:

FUNimation Entertainment
CEASE & DESIST!
CEASE & DESIST!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #351 on: February 14, 2010, 07:27:37 PM
Apparently I DIDNT get what you meant.
Care to elaborate?

Also, they could change the blood into... green... stuff...! :D Like in ShTHH! turn all mentions of death into Shadow realm, Ruin into break down etc. Never underestimate 4Kids. They are capable of almost anything...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #352 on: February 14, 2010, 07:30:45 PM

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: February 14, 2010, 07:36:53 PM
Ahhhh..... Makes much more sense now. Well, at least they keep the subs on their Youtube channel. (pretty good subs at that.)

In any case, Im glad they are releasing a DVD. I would have bought an asian one on Ebay or amazon, but Im weary of doing so ever since buying an Asian Karin two box set. the subs were so terrible that I was lucky I had already watched the series or I would NOT have understood a single thing.
Maaka = Zenhong? WHAT.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #354 on: February 14, 2010, 08:04:03 PM
Ahhhh..... Makes much more sense now. Well, at least they keep the subs on their Youtube channel. (pretty good subs at that.)

In any case, Im glad they are releasing a DVD. I would have bought an asian one on Ebay or amazon, but Im weary of doing so ever since buying an Asian Karin two box set. the subs were so terrible that I was lucky I had already watched the series or I would NOT have understood a single thing.
Maaka = Zenhong? WHAT.
Wait... did you bought a friggin' bootleg?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #355 on: February 14, 2010, 08:11:20 PM
It seemed legit. Plus It was during the time when I forgot who originally had the rights, Genon was it? stopped doing anime. So it would be a while before a collection showed up. (they were still releasing single DVD's and were nowhere near the end.)

Well at least the covers are nice.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: February 14, 2010, 09:09:11 PM
Everyone makes mistakes.

*looks at his 3 Sailor Moon VHS bootlegs, then proceeds to give Kharaxel a tampon.*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #357 on: July 17, 2010, 05:34:23 PM
Well, seems Funi has announced the Cast for Sins.

Eric Vale as Casshern

Brina Palencia as Lyuze
J Paul Slavens as Braiking Boss
Jason Douglas as Dune
Jerry Jewell as Dio
Jerry Russell as Ohji
Monica Rial as Ringo
Shelley Calene-Black as Leda
Trina Nishimura as Luna

Bryan Massey as Green Ogre (ep 4)

Discuss?

Posted on: May 16, 2010, 01:24:19 PM
Sorry to necropost, but Funi has already set a release date for "Casshern Sins: Part one" and "Casshern Sins: part two"

for 8/17/'10

AKA next month.

They even have a little english trailer now.
http://www.funimation.com/casshernsins/

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: July 17, 2010, 06:00:09 PM
Awesome, might pick it up.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #359 on: July 17, 2010, 06:09:17 PM
DvD and blue ray.

I Know I sure as hell am. Funi has some dubbed episodes on their website. The dubs not half bad. Its pretty good. Even Casshern's voice is pretty good.