On-Air?

Rock Miyabi · 2802

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
on: November 30, 2008, 06:07:26 AM
This is yet another thread about yet another fansite in our community. We should make many more to talk about all the places that aren't RPM.

http://onair.jvmwriter.org/

So, what happened to it? ???

We are hosted at the same jvmwriter domain dealy thanks to Heat's generosity from what I've been told. Even though we have gone down when TMMN did lots of times, we didn't really this time. Then there was this daily spambot barrage, images disappeared, the forum skin was lost and our news system no longer was up on the main page. Now today our forums died. Is it due to TMMN's thoughts about bolting? Were we hacked? Do any of you seriously know or care about this site, because of general lack of interest for Ryuusei?

My answer is probably not. And I have no clue what's up with us either. And I'm a mod at the place.
Ishn't thvat vierd?
8D

I hope someday it will also return, so I can keep informing the world about generic wallpaper and boss character page updates on the RnR3 official site and other stuff.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 08:50:52 AM
Heh, amazing what goes on outside of RPM's borders sometimes.

Offline Syl

• Cyberelf
  • Public Enemy #3
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:28:01 PM
DreamHost is having major problems with its mySQL and PHP stuff, which is a pain in the ass. My blog is down, as well. Hopefully this will get fixed rather quickly and no permanent damage On-Air will happen.

Oh, and it's John's server, but yeah, I think Heat was the one that got it all set up for you.

EDIT: Rest assured it has nothing to do with hacking, and definitely not because of MMN being in the midst of a major move.