VixyNyan · 20476

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 11:28:05 PM
Um well, the planet is greatly missed by so many fans, so it's no surprise that they want a share piece of it. '>.>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 11:29:15 PM
Um well, the planet is greatly missed by so many fans, so it's no surprise that they want a share piece of it. '>.>

Indeed true. I was using that rescource for general means also.  >w<

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Lord Phoenix

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 01:52:56 AM
Indeed true. I was using that rescource for general means also.  >w<

Really? What was the main thing about it that you used/liked?

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:01 AM
:o

I wasn't aware my site warranted such discussion anymore. As to the suggestions of people taking PMM's content and reforming it....won't happen, I can say that much. Howdy Gauntlet. Good to see you're still around and making the community a better place.
'Allo.  I dunno if that's sarcasm, but I'll take it.  Yeah, PMM sometimes comes up in the "OMG they're coming back" capacity. 

You know, all you rerally gotta do is reopen the forums. That's what half the people who're talking PMM would really want since the media is now at MMN.  Still tho, if you're too busy / not interested in making PMM have a comeback, why not .... give it a big sendoff?  Commission some art?  Hold a contest or soemthing?  End it on a high note?  Do something to make people remember how great PMM was and not how bad it got?

Food for thought.  Good luck with it.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 06, 2008, 02:04:21 AM
Wasn't this topic made already after the new RPM? Can't remember, eh.

I was a regular lurker and eventually a member of PMM in the past as well. The funny thing is that I cannot remember what the site made so awesome other than the forums, the affiliates and the feeling of it being the general Mega Man fan site out there. Yeah, I just answered my own doubts about PMM.

Anyway, I am still waiting with patience for a revival of PMM as well.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Lord Phoenix

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 04:41:01 AM
'Allo.  I dunno if that's sarcasm, but I'll take it.  Yeah, PMM sometimes comes up in the "OMG they're coming back" capacity. 

You know, all you rerally gotta do is reopen the forums. That's what half the people who're talking PMM would really want since the media is now at MMN.  Still tho, if you're too busy / not interested in making PMM have a comeback, why not .... give it a big sendoff?  Commission some art?  Hold a contest or soemthing?  End it on a high note?  Do something to make people remember how great PMM was and not how bad it got?

Food for thought.  Good luck with it.

No sarcasm intended....I never had bore any ill-will against you. Thank you for the ideas...I may put some into practice. Speaking of practice, though, I'm a little out of practice in my coding skills, so I'm gonna need a refresher....I'll probably get Falcon and/or Eric to give me some assistance.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 02:49:05 AM
PMM never let me reference the Green Biker Dude on their forums, even though I invented him.

[tornado fang] that.

Offline Nightmare X

• Cyberelf
  • "Fancy having a go at it?"
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 04:52:57 PM
To be fair, I only checked that site back in the day for the forums, then the forums got merged into that hilarious failure "Megaman Community", which then collapsed. I dunno, all I remember is that there was a lot of drama involved in everything. Internet.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 05:19:20 PM
PMM never let me reference the Green Biker Dude on their forums, even though I invented him.

[tornado fang] that.
what? why?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline OKeijiDragon

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 08:13:22 PM
Oh wow, Planet Mega Man. I haven't seen that place since mid-'07. It was where I read all my Mega Man news at. Great site, and owner. Too bad the forums were mostly [parasitic bomb].

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 08:19:28 PM
Reply #31: 07-01-2009, 02:49:05
Reply #32: Today at 16:52:57

Sheesh people. PEOPLE.