• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #925 on: May 27, 2009, 05:04:08 AM
A-S:*muffled voice*

MM: What?

A-S:  o//////o *rips off 1 of the 3 layers of Duct tape from his head*

Afro-Shroom puts the piece on RS-Wily's mustache...

MM: Wait, what are you gonna do? *handed a note by Afro-Shroom* Watch and learn? *looks up to Afro-Shroom*

With a good pull from Afro-Shroom, he effectively pulls off the tape from RS-Wily's face. if he awoke now he'd see that he was now missing his mustache...

A-S: *writes* -If that didn't work, he's either dying or in a coma...-

DWII: your plan was to wake him with the pain of ripping of his mustache with duct tape?

A-S: *Nods*  owob

DWII:  -AC

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #926 on: May 27, 2009, 05:12:26 AM
Mega just stares at Afro rather dumbfoundedly before slapping his hand over his face, "I get Wily has a large mustache, but he's not so obsessed with it that he'll blow agasget if he wakes up to find it missing...."

He then heaves a sigh, "You know what?  Let's not waste any time trying to question Wily about how he got here, and why he chose this place as the starting point for his plan to dominate our world.  Even if he was conscious and lacking in defense, he'll only find someway to escape and head back to your world to look for something else to use to his advantage.  Let's just pick up the rest of his robots, fix the fiasco, and go home."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #927 on: May 27, 2009, 05:33:31 AM
"But I wanna interrogate him! He damaged my Yamato quite a bit, and I'm not going to go easy on him." DWII said.

"Plus he's one of my idols!" DWII squeaked, casuing RS-Mega to do a double-take.

"You sure he's not going to take our your world?" RS-Mega turned to ask Afro and Flame.

The both of them just smiled. (Well, what looked like a smile in the case of Afro... 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #928 on: May 27, 2009, 05:37:44 AM
A-S: *writes and hands a note to DWII* -So how do you plan to wake up RS-Wily?-

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #929 on: May 27, 2009, 05:46:21 AM
"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." DWII said, rather devilishly.

(Yeah, I'm stuck at this point... Be back later. XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #930 on: May 27, 2009, 05:49:19 AM
(same here...until next time  :P)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #931 on: May 27, 2009, 05:55:36 AM
"dump a bucket of ice water on him."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #932 on: May 27, 2009, 05:57:21 AM
"That's too inhumane!" DWII exclaimed.

"We must give him electric shock treatment right after!" DWII punched his fist into the air.

"... You REALLY sure about him?" RS-Mega turned to ask the 2 again.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #933 on: May 27, 2009, 06:01:02 AM
A-S: *gets a dish of warm water and places RS-Wily's hand in it*

F: and this does?

A-S: *writes and gives a note to flame*

F: *reading* -Dunno, but at least it's gonna be funny in a few hours  8D-

Flame quickly resists the urge to smack the back of Afro-s head...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #934 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:48 AM
Mega decides to let them figure out how to wake Wily up as he heads over to the monitor to search for his robots only to find a minor problem, only Protoman's signal could be scene on the map.  There was no sign of the other robots Wily brought with him when he first showed up.

"Uh, guys?" he asked, pointing to the map, "I don't suppose you've noticed by now that the rest of Wily's robots are missing?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #935 on: May 27, 2009, 06:18:08 AM
"Missing?" DWII asked.

DWII went over to the moniter and typed in a few commands. All resulted in only one signal.

"That's strange... Either way, we are close to the Wily Star, we should be able to see what happened..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #936 on: May 27, 2009, 07:03:17 AM
Mean while Flame and Afro-Shroom still try to wake up RS-Dr.Wily...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #937 on: May 27, 2009, 07:09:32 AM
Flame turns to Mega and says,

"Dont worry. He's just like that. he's relatively harmless..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #938 on: May 27, 2009, 01:10:10 PM
*Already having a charged shot , as soon as the lamppostthing breaks i spin in the air releasing a whole bunch of Saber like waves out at everyone*
OverDrive!! 
*Immediatly goes into overdrive , but all you see is my hair spiking a but more and a red aura around me *
*As I hit the ground , i quickly run around him firing my charged buster shots *
Seig..

* Uses another hit into the ground , beaming up more blue energy striking Seig and it partially healing me *

( I so want to go maverick right now and say omegas quote  >0< )
Sieg tries blocking all the attacks with his Lance and Wind attacks, but the blue beam still hits him, leaving no Damage but Sieg still seemed hurt.
So much power, but my armor won´t break.
He then pointed his lance at Soul.
For the last time: my name is SIEG not SEIG!
He then wanted to use the attack with which he has defeated Blackhook....but nothing happend. Sudenly BH jumped at Sieg from behind, holding his arms, stopping Sieg from moving.
You, I kne I should kill you earlier! What have you done?! I can´t use my attacks!
You shoud know *cough* I can make all the wind stop for 15 seconds *cough* Hurry up Soul! Aim for his Eye or Chest, since those are his most damaged parts!
>0< Silan started laughing.
How naive, that girl will never defeat my creation! C´mon Sieg, get rid of him and finish both of them!

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #939 on: May 27, 2009, 09:54:36 PM
"Looks like the fight is about to reach it's climax." Said StrangeMan with a dissapointed look on his face. He sipped on his cup, and asked his snacking companion: "Say, Miss EinHolz (or however it's spelled) what exactly is that armor made of?"

Meanwhile at Dr.Light's cellar...

Auto tossed Nekolian into the cellar, he was rolling down the stairs groaning in pain. "Nyyyyaaaaaarrrr" Was the sound he made as he tried to get up. The light was growing dimmer as Auto slowly closed the door to the cellar. *Click* Went the door as Auto locked it. Nekolian struggling to get up, growled at his weak self, for getting himself beaten by rodent's, getting sent to a bastard's cellar, and most of all, letting his prey get away. He stopped getting up and dropped down, feeling sorry for his pathetic self. He thought it would be better if he just layed there and rust...but then he heard a noise from the shadows. "Nyaaa" from those shadows came out a familiar, but not well known green feline. "Who are you?" asked Nekolian. "Nyanya" said the cat. "T...Tango?" replied the weak Nekolian. "Nya Nya NyaNya Nya" "...Yes, I am pathetic." "Nya NyaNya" "Yes...I'm a loser" "Nya nyanya nya" "Nyar, I don't need a pip-squeek to tell me what I already know!" Nekolian was frustrated over the insults the feline kept telling him "Nyanyanya..." "...However?" The feline then stood up on his two back legs and got closer Nekolian. "Nya Nyanya nya nya nya" "You're...gonna make me...stronger?" Nekolian said with a bit of doubt in his voice. "How are YOU gon-" The feline then kicked him straight to the other side of the cellar, making a deep hole in the wall. The feline grabbed a led pipe, and set the tip on fire, and started to smoke said led pipe. "Nya nyanya nya" Nekolian crawled back out of the hole, and looked at the feline. "Nyar ha ha ha...nyar ha ha ha...I certainly do have a lot of work to do." The feline then pushed a button, revealing a room full of training equipment for fighting machines. "Nya nya..." The feline took a deep breath and slowly exhaled a big cloud of smoke. "...Nya nya nyanya" (...Let's get started.)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #940 on: May 27, 2009, 11:54:10 PM
As you say , Blackhook , I will
*jumps infront of Sieg , firing my buster gun at his chest , ( using level 2 shots due to overdrive ) ,
Then pulls out my Z-Saber and stabs right through his eye , and the tip of the blade goes out the back of its head*
That Good enough...?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #941 on: May 28, 2009, 01:55:37 AM
"Really now Miss SoulAnmal, did you have to go overboard and skewer the knight's head with your saber, how barbaric. Especially after his master promised me that he wouldn't kill you two...then again, I believe it's my fault for not informing you sooner." StrangeMan turned to Silan and apologized to her.

"I'm sorry Miss Eisenholz, I wans't expecting my friend over there to do such a horrifying act. She isn't usually like this. You're probably feeling all sorts of emotions because of this tragic incident. If there is anything I could do..."

Silan then interrupted StrangeMan. Her face, which was supposed to be covered in sorrow, was instead a sneaky little grin. What plans does this child have up her sleaves!?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #942 on: May 28, 2009, 03:32:05 PM
"Really now Miss SoulAnmal, did you have to go overboard and skewer the knight's head with your saber, how barbaric. Especially after his master promised me that he wouldn't kill you two...then again, I believe it's my fault for not informing you sooner." StrangeMan turned to Silan and apologized to her.

"I'm sorry Miss Eisenholz, I wans't expecting my friend over there to do such a horrifying act. She isn't usually like this. You're probably feeling all sorts of emotions because of this tragic incident. If there is anything I could do..."

Silan then interrupted StrangeMan. Her face, which was supposed to be covered in sorrow, was instead a sneaky little grin. What plans does this child have up her sleaves!?
I don´t feel sad for his loss since nothing can die that didn´t live in the first place, but without the energy core the armor can´t move....
She then pointed one arm at Sieg´s lifeless body, which started melting in BH´s arms who let go of the melting knight. Then the body turned into a spheric form and flew to Silan. She then extended her Wings again, one of them scratched Strangeman on the arm, leaving a small wound.
Not bad for the first try...but thanks to you my next project will be better...we will meet again >0<
Wait Silan *cough* don´t you dare using the work of my father again!  >8|
Yelled Bh.
Your father is dead, I have improved his work, therefor it´s now mine.
Then she flew back to her flying ship. The hurt Blackhook fell to the ground.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #943 on: May 28, 2009, 06:43:11 PM
"*Cough cough* Well now that was very rude, giving a person a scratch without even apologizing before she left. Really now, what bad manners children have this days...oh well, but I guess we will be meeting again some day." StrangeMan went towards his injured friend. "Are you well Sir BlackHook, you didn't suffer any serious injuries now did you? And how about you Miss SoulAnimal, anything I can do for you?"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #944 on: May 28, 2009, 07:34:36 PM
*Immediatly merges to model Hx and flies above Strangeman , and hits him with a pan *
Im , fine
AND GET OUT OF THE MIND!!!! GO TO ANOTHER PERSONALITY!!  owob

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #945 on: May 28, 2009, 07:38:33 PM
StrangeMan is knocked out...and doesn't seem to be getting back up.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #946 on: May 28, 2009, 07:40:48 PM
StrangeMan is knocked out...and doesn't seem to be getting back up.
::) .....now he is even more hurt then me...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #947 on: May 30, 2009, 06:33:57 PM
anyone care to advance the RS Wily part of the story?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #948 on: May 30, 2009, 06:38:51 PM
(Hmm... Let's see...)

The DWII Yamato was soon in the vicinity of the Ruined Wily Star.

"OK, here we are." DWII commented blowing into his bubble pipe.

"Computer, prepare full spatial scan. Search for any signs of life."

Scanning... Scanning... Scanning... No signs detected.

"Hmm, nothing."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #949 on: May 30, 2009, 09:53:36 PM
"But... where did all of the robot masters go...?"