The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439476

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #900 on: May 26, 2009, 03:56:33 AM
Sieg got hit and flew a few metres backwards.
:O This woman....this woman is.... :'( SO SCARY!
Sieg started trembling for a moment, but then he pointed his lance at Soul.
He-he, that power comming from you, you are stronger then the other two, but we´ll see if you are stronger than me!
Strong gust started surrounding Sieg.
LUFT SCHWERT!
Sieg slashed with his lance, slicing up the metres away lamp.
Let me go you masked bastard, I want to see the fight!
Yelled Silan
StrangeMan looking down upon the frightful warriors, and felt a bit of excitement from the upcoming battle. "Ooh, this shall be an intresting fight." He then heard the child, whom he was embracing with his body, muffle some words. "Oh, very well...however, you have to promise me your cyclops knight won't kill my friends. Understand?" He said to the child, slightly releasing her from his grip.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #901 on: May 26, 2009, 09:00:30 AM
(EDIT:@Dr. Wily II,  I was trying to just push the story and show concern for flame.  -AC)
(I know, it's just that when you posted that, your post count was 404. XD Ok, time to like, try to do something...)

DWII spun around just in time to see Flame land a punch on RS-Wily, causing him to land rather hard.

"... Although I KNOW HE DESERVES THAT AND MORE... Is he ok?" DWII asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, he's very tenancious." RS-Mega replied.

"O... K... Anyways... Afro, you stay there and DON'T DO ANYTHING" DWII said, before rushing over to Flame's side.

"Let me check up on you since you have awakened..."

DWII started scanning Flame using his palm-top, and checking to see if the reset was successful.

"Luckily, I installed a save checkpoint program in your body, just in case such a thing happens. You should be back to your normal self before this whole RS-fiasco in a few more minutes."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #902 on: May 26, 2009, 09:29:03 AM
(Its funny how no one seems to pay any mind to some robot going around breaking the 3 rules like its nothing. I mean, to most, ESPECIALLY RS Megaman, Im just another robot.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #903 on: May 26, 2009, 09:32:51 AM
(Well, in the Ruby Spears series, they didn't exactly focus heavily on the rules (Need I remind you of a couple scenes where Mega actually bypassed the rules without hesitation; one by threatening to shoot Wily if his robots didn't cooperate, and another actually blasting at his feet to scare him off?))

While all that was going on, Mega takes the opportunity to restrain Wily again, this time, tying him with some sturdy cable wire while pulling the reprogramming gun from his hand.

"God, I hate this stupid device.  If it wasn't for the fact he built it back on our world, I'd dismantle it right here!" Mega complains while opening a compartment in his stomach and placing the device inside for safe keeping, "Luckily he hasn't thought about trying to get it upgraded with the stuff in this world."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #904 on: May 26, 2009, 03:13:00 PM
StrangeMan looking down upon the frightful warriors, and felt a bit of excitement from the upcoming battle. "Ooh, this shall be an intresting fight." He then heard the child, whom he was embracing with his body, muffle some words. "Oh, very well...however, you have to promise me your cyclops knight won't kill my friends. Understand?" He said to the child, slightly releasing her from his grip.
Yeah, whatever.
Silan was catching breath after she got released.
Where are my glasses?
Silan noticed that her glasses are missing. Her eyes looked really pretty without the glasses.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #905 on: May 26, 2009, 05:38:52 PM
Yeah, whatever.
Silan was catching breath after she got released.
Where are my glasses?
Silan noticed that her glasses are missing. Her eyes looked really pretty without the glasses.
"Aw, but you look so cute without your glasses. Then again you look ten times at cute with your glasses, but that's ju-" Before he could finish his sentence, one of his capes turned into a frying pan and hit him in the head.

He eyes turned gray/teal. "Please forgive my simpleton of a host, he tends to be quite...hyperactive you see. Allow me to introduce ourselves, the crazy, annoying man you met is named StrangeMan, the bloodthirsty girl over there is named Miss SoulAnimal, I believe you are already aquainted with Sir BlackHook, and as for myself, you may call me...Snooty Snobleburg III." StrangeMan cape reached down his pockets and took out a pair of glasses.

"I believe this are yours madam." He gave the glasses back to the winged child, and said: "Now then how about we watch the rest of the entertainment whilst we snack on some pop of corn and a nice cup of sody pop, yes?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #906 on: May 26, 2009, 05:45:44 PM
"Aw, but you look so cute without your glasses. Then again you look ten times at cute with your glasses, but that's ju-" Before he could finish his sentence, one of his capes turned into a frying pan and hit him in the head.

He eyes turned gray/teal. "Please forgive my simpleton of a host, he tends to be quite...hyperactive you see. Allow me to introduce ourselves, the crazy, annoying man you met is named StrangeMan, the bloodthirsty girl over there is named Miss SoulAnimal, I believe you are already aquainted with Sir BlackHook, and as for myself, you may call me...Snooty Snobleburg III." StrangeMan cape reached down his pockets and took out a pair of glasses.

"I believe this are yours madam." He gave the glasses back to the winged child, and said: "Now then how about we watch the rest of the entertainment whilst we snack on some pop of corn and a nice cup of sody pop, yes?"
Silan was a bit suprised by the sudden change of Strangeman, but after she got back her glasses she stopped caring about that.
Finnaly someone with manners in this wierd city. My name is Silan Eisenholz, and the Knight down there is Ritter Sieg.
She then donned her glasses back.
Ritter Sieg was launching a new attack at Soul

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #907 on: May 26, 2009, 06:14:12 PM
"Pleasure to meet you Miss Eisenholz" StrangeMan and Silan both descended down to the battlefield. When they got there, StrangeMan prepared the snacks. As he raised his soda filled cup, he asked Silan: "If you do not mind mind me asking Miss Eisenholz, What exactly is Sir Sieg's and Sir Blackhook's conflict about?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #908 on: May 26, 2009, 06:24:53 PM
I think it´s kinda my fault, since I´ve created Sieg and gave him all abilities of Blackhook and I think that Blackhook is not very fond of that. hehe XD
Silan then raised her cup.
I´m kinda more intersted on you Mr.Snobleburg III

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #909 on: May 26, 2009, 06:31:33 PM
"Ho ho, very well then...............that's strange, I was expecting to be pulled back into his mind by now...this can not be good news." Said the worried StrangeMan.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #910 on: May 26, 2009, 10:38:50 PM
(I know, it's just that when you posted that, your post count was 404. XD Ok, time to like, try to do something...)

DWII spun around just in time to see Flame land a punch on RS-Wily, causing him to land rather hard.

"... Although I KNOW HE DESERVES THAT AND MORE... Is he ok?" DWII asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, he's very tenancious." RS-Mega replied.

"O... K... Anyways... Afro, you stay there and DON'T DO ANYTHING" DWII said, before rushing over to Flame's side.

"Let me check up on you since you have awakened..."

DWII started scanning Flame using his palm-top, and checking to see if the reset was successful.

"Luckily, I installed a save checkpoint program in your body, just in case such a thing happens. You should be back to your normal self before this whole RS-fiasco in a few more minutes."

A-S: Fine. *sits down* by anything do you also mean saying R-er...your phrase for activating this?

DWII: Especially that! Since it was slightly corrupted, I have to go back to my R&D Lab in the WDS and repair it. So until then you are forbidden to say the words "Rock" and "On", got it?

A-S: Yeah...but what if I did?  :P

DWII:...lets not try that.  -_-

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #911 on: May 26, 2009, 11:16:04 PM
Meanwhile, back in the RPM World....

Hajime drove his dragon truck through the city towards the RPM Junkyard, the bed containing the escape pod with Protoman still trapped inside, now conscious and beating against the door in a fit of annoyance over the humiliation he suffered being blown out of WDS, landing in a Soda Lake, and being hauled back to some half-twit human's hideaway.

He regrets not sapping Protoman's energy before carrying on this long, tedius task, but knew how crafty he was and that the slightest notion of opening the pod would give him the opportunity to escape.  So he opts to finish the job back in the junkyard where his Robot Masters will ensure complete security should something like that happen.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #912 on: May 26, 2009, 11:37:45 PM
*Already having a charged shot , as soon as the lamppostthing breaks i spin in the air releasing a whole bunch of Saber like waves out at everyone*
OverDrive!! 
*Immediatly goes into overdrive , but all you see is my hair spiking a but more and a red aura around me *
*As I hit the ground , i quickly run around him firing my charged buster shots *
Seig..

* Uses another hit into the ground , beaming up more blue energy striking Seig and it partially healing me *

( I so want to go maverick right now and say omegas quote  >0< )

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #913 on: May 27, 2009, 12:13:03 AM
((say it anyway. :P dont have to be maverick.))

"Eh- Jii-san," Flame says from the wall, " May I suggest taping Afro Shrooms mouth just in case? We dont want Wily over there,*nods* to trick him into saying it."

Wily ll considers it for a moment, and says,

"Alright, your right. sorry Afro."

*puts three layers of Duct tape around his mouth and head*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #914 on: May 27, 2009, 12:27:50 AM
As DWII is trying to apply the duct tape, Afro-Shroom resists....

A-S: Hey Hey Hey, there's no need to do that! I won't say it I swear. I won't say-*duct taped by DWII*

DWII: owob

A-S:  >8|

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #915 on: May 27, 2009, 12:30:43 AM
RMZX Decides to go to the store...

I bought an Orange...

(As you can tell, nothing happening on this end)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #916 on: May 27, 2009, 01:04:16 AM
*suddenly the orange bursts*

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #917 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:20 AM
*mutant Wily Comes out of orange*
(there! now a whole bunch of wilys are in here! )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #918 on: May 27, 2009, 01:28:29 AM
RZX.EXE: B(

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #919 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:10 AM
*mutant Wily is made of orange however, and is quickly eaten by those nearby*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #920 on: May 27, 2009, 02:23:13 AM
*mutant Wily is made of orange however, and is quickly eaten by those nearby*

*RMZ.EXE goes back to shopping, ignoring what just happened*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #921 on: May 27, 2009, 04:02:17 AM
(I come back and I have duct-taped Afro, and mutant Wilys made of oranges failed to overtake the city? Man, I love you guys. XD)

With the dirty deed done, DWII does one last analysis on Flame.

"Good, things are back to pre-RS-Fiasco, you are good as new." DWII said, pulling out his bubble pipe and blowing hard into it.

"Now RS-Mega, would you thankly bring your Wily back to the bridge, he has quite an explanation to do."

(Oh and Afro, good thing you mentioned fixing Model W, because, I DO have an upgrade for it soon... bVd)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #922 on: May 27, 2009, 04:04:14 AM
Mega remains bewildered by everything that's been going on since Wily's attempted escape and reprogramming as he hauls the face-mangled doctor over his shoulder and prepares to follow WilyII, Flame and Afro back to where the bridge is located.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: May 27, 2009, 04:29:38 AM
(ok then...we'll see what your upgrade is....as soon as that thing gets off my hand)

DWII, Afro, Flame, RS-MM and RS-DW make their way to the bridge...

A-S: *Speaks in a muffled voice*

DWII:You say something Afro?

A-S:  o//////o *grabs a notepad and pen laying around* -When can I take off this Duct Tape?-

DWII: *reads Afro's note* I already told you, not until we get back to the R&D Lab!

A-S: *Scribbles* - >8| Fine...-

They make their way to the bridge and attempt to wake up RS-Wily in order to question him...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #924 on: May 27, 2009, 04:56:45 AM
Flame seemed to have walloped Wily good.  No matter how many times they shook him he won't walk up; yet he is still alive as they can hear him weezing from the near destruction of his bloodied nose.

"I think we should bandage him up before he loses too much blood," Mega suggests.