The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439261

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #875 on: May 25, 2009, 04:26:35 PM
 >8| o//////o (I think these 2 kobuns work really well now. XD)

DWII tried to calm himself down, with Afro-Shroom struggling to keep his buster away from RS-Wily, however seeing Flame in so much pain wasn't something that he wanted to see again, after that time so many years ago.

"You... Are... Right..." DWII breathed hard as he Rock-Off and returned to his normal attire.

As DWII stood there, he muttered a few words.

"Flame. Activate Code Purge." At that, Flame's body begun to shine blindingly...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #876 on: May 25, 2009, 05:00:34 PM
RMZX and Kallen watch a movie..

Character: (Odd, Dreamworks face isn't working...)

B( Cripes, hes been sitting there for 15 minutes just staring at us.

And that face... X(

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #877 on: May 25, 2009, 05:12:13 PM
A sort of Newtype reaction snapped DWII out of a sudden.

"This feeling... Something is wrong with Flame. We need to hurry!" DWII shouted to RS-Mega, just as he pulled out his Model W(ilyman).

Moments later, both DWII and RS-Mega reached the coordinates, and were treated to a painful sight: Flame was on the ground, writhing in incredible pain, while RS-Wily was looking a bit shocked, yet fascinated at the same time. DWII couldn't stand the sight anymore, and Rock-Oned into his Wily Man armour.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GRANDSON!?" DWII shouted, and pointed his buster at RS-Wily, shocking both RS-Wily and RS-Mega.
((btw, you know we're not related anymore right? I modified Flame so that he's a bit more original. He still calls you Ojii, but cuz your like a grampa to 'im. :P))

Flame finally stop writhing and was still.

*IS THIS THE END? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON RPM Z!*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #878 on: May 25, 2009, 05:14:32 PM
(I know, just wanted to be a bit more dramatic here and there. :P)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #879 on: May 25, 2009, 05:15:17 PM
(( ah. kk.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #880 on: May 25, 2009, 08:03:03 PM
(Well now that that's behind us...)

A-S: *covering eyes from Flame's "Purge Code"* Ah! damn it...I was looking at flame! *blinks* okay, I can see fine, with the exception of a lot of dots, but I'm ok.

As DWII approached flame, Afro-Shroom runs up to RS-Dr. Wily...

DW: *Being held by Mega* Vat do you vant now Afroed Man?  -_-

Afro-Shroom stared at RS-Dr. Wily. A lot of things happened not only to Afro-Shroom but Dr. Wily II as well. Afro-SHroom thought since he stopped DWII from killing RS-Wily, he owed something to RS-Wily...

A-S: Just gotta give you something you deserve, and something I need to give DWII...

DW: Vat?

A-S: *winds up his arm* This... *punches RS-Dr.Wily in the jaw, effectively knocking him out...again* ...is for DWII and Flame, and this...*grabs a marker from his pocket and draws "8D" all over RS-Dr.Wily's face"*...is for everything else.  >0<

MM(MegaMan):  -AC

A-S: So Doctor...*turns and goes to DWII's side*...how's flame doing?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #881 on: May 25, 2009, 08:16:11 PM
(Oh god... YOU ARE ERROR 404! XD)

"He should be fine, all he needs now is time for his system to be reset back to default settings." DWII said.

"NOW, as for WILY..." DWII turned to see a fainted RS-Wily with a 8D face drawn on him.

"... I... Do not want to know..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #882 on: May 25, 2009, 08:20:46 PM
A-S: It's along story...I'll explain back at the WDS.  -u-'

(EDIT:@Dr. Wily II,  I was trying to just push the story and show concern for flame.  -AC)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #883 on: May 25, 2009, 09:19:28 PM
Meanwhile, back on the RPM streets:
Little girl, don´t get distracted so easily!
Sieg was standing in front of Soul, the he b**ch slapped her with his lance, making her fall to the ground.
Bastard, what are you *cough* doing!?
Yelled BH, but he couldn´t get up.
Simple, I´m using the masked man´s strategy against him, NOW YOU UP THERE! Sieg looked at Strangeman, who was still holding Silan, Let her go and I won´t hurt this girl.
He was pointing her lance at Soul.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #884 on: May 25, 2009, 10:05:24 PM
Like You can hurt me...You'll See pain!
*Merges to Model Ox , and the rocks / parts of pavment rise around me as i get up ,
having red maverick eyes *
I Dont Like people who hurt me...
* Jumps up and Stabs my Z-saber into the ground , as blue lights fly up from the ground and hit
him causing damage , and it partially heals me *
BlackHook , I'll help you later , and Strangeman ,
Lets Kill this guy!

* Jumps up onto a streetlamp and glares at Seig , then pulls out my Ox Buster*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #885 on: May 25, 2009, 10:10:02 PM
(Wait, where you still in Zx mode before, or did you go from Hu to Ox just now?  o~O)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #886 on: May 25, 2009, 10:28:18 PM
(Wait, where you still in Zx mode before, or did you go from Hu to Ox just now?  o~O)

(Usually i never say when i rock-off , but this time i went from Zx to Ox , because if you remember in the games you could do that , or it would be hella hard to beat bosses )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #887 on: May 25, 2009, 10:40:44 PM
While everyone seemed distracted by what to do with RS-Wily, said person silently regained consciousness, eyeing the Model W in WilyII's hands with just one inch of eyesight.  A strange device like that to be used on a human would work wonders on helping him get what he needs for domination of his own world.

He slowly, stealthy turns the reprogramming gun upside down, aimed at the biometal before going back to looking unconscious.  The moment Mega looks away to say something, he squeezes the trigger, causing another beam of light to shoot towards Model W and attempt to reprogram it.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #888 on: May 25, 2009, 10:46:01 PM
Like You can hurt me...You'll See pain!
*Merges to Model Ox , and the rocks / parts of pavment rise around me as i get up ,
having red maverick eyes *
I Dont Like people who hurt me...
* Jumps up and Stabs my Z-saber into the ground , as blue lights fly up from the ground and hit
him causing damage , and it partially heals me *
BlackHook , I'll help you later , and Strangeman ,
Lets Kill this guy!

* Jumps up onto a streetlamp and glares at Seig , then pulls out my Ox Buster*
Sieg got hit and flew a few metres backwards.
:O This woman....this woman is.... :'( SO SCARY!
Sieg started trembling for a moment, but then he pointed his lance at Soul.
He-he, that power comming from you, you are stronger then the other two, but we´ll see if you are stronger than me!
Strong gust started surrounding Sieg.
LUFT SCHWERT!
Sieg slashed with his lance, slicing up the metres away lamp.
Let me go you masked bastard, I want to see the fight!
Yelled Silan

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #889 on: May 25, 2009, 11:00:56 PM

While everyone seemed distracted by what to do with RS-Wily, said person silently regained consciousness, eyeing the Model W in WilyII's hands with just one inch of eyesight.  A strange device like that to be used on a human would work wonders on helping him get what he needs for domination of his own world.

He slowly, stealthy turns the reprogramming gun upside down, aimed at the biometal before going back to looking unconscious.  The moment Mega looks away to say something, he squeezes the trigger, causing another beam of light to shoot towards Model W and attempt to reprogram it.

As Afro-Shroom and DWII look over Flame, they had no idea of RS-Wily's attempt to reprogram Dr. Wily II's Model W...

A-S: I see...so Flame just needs time to rest then. Well, I'm kinda curious about your Wily Super Armor thingy. can I...

DWII: *interrupting* it's my Model W, and No you can't touch it!

A-S:I wasn't goona ask that it was gonna be somethingelse...

DWII: what?

A-S: Can I try it, PLEASE!?!?  O^O

DWII: You have no idea how powerful this thing is, I could of killed everybody on the Yamato if you didn't stop me! *Raises Model W* This is off limits!

A-S: Come on one little touch won't hurt... *attempts to touch it*

DWII: NO! *Unsuccessfully tries to stop Afro-Shroom*

As they both argued, Mega turned to them to try and remind them of his task at hand, and thus giving RS-Wily his opportunity...

DW:Now! *Shoots model W*

A-S: Got it!  >0< *grabs Model W from DWII*

Everyone turns around to RS-Wily, with the exception of Afro-Shroom who was busy swiping the model W from DWII's hand. Thus, the reprogramming beam missed the model W and instead hit Afro-Shroom with the Model W in hand...

ALL(Every one except A-S):  -AC

(@White-Jet: what does the reprogramming gun do to living flesh and biometal?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #890 on: May 25, 2009, 11:33:29 PM
(It's the same reprogramming gun Wily used during the first episode of the show and the Lion Man episode.  It's main function is to shoot a wide beam of light to any robot that sees it and reprogram their consciousness to follow whoever holds the device.  In the case of reprogramming biometals, the effects only work on the biometal itself, not the human using it; so if Model W has a conscience, and the reprogramming gun manages to get control of it, assuming you did put it on after getting it out of WilyII's hands, you would just be an unwilling puppet to an out of control biometal until you scream "Rock-Off", allowing it to fly freely to the holder of the reprogramming gun; but you're holding the biometal in front of you so you're unaffected [Yeah, could've given you that simple answer, but figured I'd blurt out the use of the reprogramming gun for the sake of it])

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #891 on: May 25, 2009, 11:40:09 PM
(ok, so as long as I don't "Rock-On", nothing will happen then?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #892 on: May 25, 2009, 11:53:50 PM
(Pretty much)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #893 on: May 26, 2009, 12:17:26 AM
(Unfortunantly we need something to pass the time. 8D)

A-S: *Knocked back with the Model W still in hand* Uhg!   >^<

MM: What did you do this time Wily?  >8|

DWII: My Model W(ily Man)!  o//////o

Afro-Shroom fell on the ground still conscious but really out of it...

A-S: If this things broken....I didn't do it.

DWII: Rrrr, just give me back my Model W! *reaches down to grab it* huh? *tries to pull it out of A-S's hand but it won't budge* Great, first flame, now this. what's next a psycho robot with a virus going around RPM City trying to assimilate with the strongest citizens? ( -u-')

Upon closer inspection, it seems that the Model W has partial been corrupted , Afro-Shroom acted as a minor conductor, and is now stuck with Model W on his hand...

A-S: *sits up* Hey! why wont this this come off? *flails arm wildly* I can't get it off-*pushes it around his hand like a magnet on a refrigerator's surface*-but I can move it. *pulls it off with his other hand* Ah, it came off! *looks to his hand with the model W* And is now stuck to my other hand... -u-'

DWII: -AC

(sorry, but we need something minor, annoying, and a great potential for comedy until something else happens.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #894 on: May 26, 2009, 12:34:23 AM
Flame wakes up on the floor, still in somewhat great pain. It took all he had to try and heal himself from the damage caused by the organic/machine reprogramming issue, as well as to correct his programming.

*[parasitic bomb], im pissed off now... That German freak sure has done it now...*

Flame slowly got up, using his ams as support, then to his feet. He wobbled a bit, and Wily and Afro Shroom, who were seemingly arguing about something as well as Mega, looked back at him, wondering if he was alright. Wily himself didnt seem to care much. Flame hobbled over to Wily and raised his hand. But before anyone could do anything, Flame punched Wily in the face, with enough force to break bones, sending him and whatever he was tied to flying down the hallway. IF Wily was not unconscious before, he most definitely was now. And probably missing a few teeth as well. Flame then leaned against a wall, breathing heavily. he slid down and closed his eyes, still breathing heavily.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #895 on: May 26, 2009, 12:43:47 AM
(Wow, RS-Wily sure is getting punched a lot now.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #896 on: May 26, 2009, 01:26:51 AM
((He deserves it.  -_-))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #897 on: May 26, 2009, 01:29:05 AM
(True...and i like the fact he'll be waking up with some teeth missing.8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #898 on: May 26, 2009, 02:26:30 AM
((Hey, has to have SOME level of relity. An old man getting punched in the face with a fist that might as well be a brick is bound to get hurt no matter how fictional.))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #899 on: May 26, 2009, 02:36:39 AM
( you're right, RS-Wily sure will be sorry when he wakes ups.)

-----
That one Nun...