The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439082

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #850 on: May 24, 2009, 09:59:53 AM
"Oh wait, I just remembered... Wily, You still got that reality breaking machine? Might want to use it before I become all polyconal and 3D like in that one episode of the Simpsons..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #851 on: May 24, 2009, 10:04:23 AM
DWII would love to get the machine, but it seems that he has gone all polyconal and 3D, and not moving or speaking.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #852 on: May 24, 2009, 10:05:25 AM
Mega cocks an eyebrow as he waves his hand in front of WilyII's face before looking over to Flame, "We're in trouble, aren't we?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #853 on: May 24, 2009, 10:06:59 AM
A-S:are we gonna have to deal with 3 dimensions and polygons?  :\

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #854 on: May 24, 2009, 10:19:54 AM
Probably. He should still be able to move though, unless the 3 Dimensions have confused him to the point of nothingness..."
*smacks Wily ll upside the head*
"SNAP OUT OF IT!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #855 on: May 24, 2009, 10:23:30 AM
A-S: Hm *looks at DWII* he's not responding. try smacking him harder.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #856 on: May 24, 2009, 10:29:41 AM
"Any harder and i'll kill him... Please don't forget Im machine... maybe you better do it"
But he smacks him a slight bit harder anyway

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #857 on: May 24, 2009, 10:31:55 AM
"OWW!" DWII snapped out from the confusion.

"Do you really have to hit that hard!?" DWII adjusted his hat and bubble pipe.

"And yes, I do still have that machine."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #858 on: May 24, 2009, 10:37:15 AM
"Well...I hope it's not a one-time only device, but it looks like you seriously need it right now...." Mega mutters bewilderingly, seeming to have ignored the fact that Flame broke the first rule of Robotics just then.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #859 on: May 24, 2009, 10:39:30 AM
A-S: so what does this machine do exactly? *scratches head*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #860 on: May 24, 2009, 10:51:49 AM
"Why... I'm glad you've asked!" DWII blew hard into his pipe.

"Well, why not I demostrate it! Computer! Teleport in the Reality Breaking Machine!"

Command recognised. Teleporting.

Soon, a bright flash blinded the room, and a strange machine appeared in the room.

"THIS IS THE MACHINE THAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #861 on: May 24, 2009, 05:35:30 PM
A-S: I assume this isn't the first time you've "presented" your machine...but anyway, your plan is to break reality?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #862 on: May 24, 2009, 08:30:32 PM
"Duh! I accidentally let reality catch up with me, and thus this [parasitic bomb] is happening. we need to break reality again in order to put things right."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #863 on: May 25, 2009, 04:55:59 AM
A-S: That...is probably the only thing that has made sense to me since I got to this crazy place.  o~O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #864 on: May 25, 2009, 09:17:19 AM
"Enough talk! More breaking!" DWII anounced, punching in commands into the machine.

Soon, the machine started to make a whirring sound, as RS-Megaman and Afro-Shroom look in awe. The sound stopped as soon as it started.

"There, all's well."

At that everything is back to normal, well, most anyways.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #865 on: May 25, 2009, 09:33:43 AM
"most...?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #866 on: May 25, 2009, 09:40:07 AM
"I'm guessing we shouldn't be sighing in relief...?" Mega mutters nervously.

Wily soon regains consciousness, finding himself strapped to the crate.  He then leers at the responsible party, remaining silent he manages to squeeze his hand into his pocket and pull out a pen-shaped welder, turning it on and cutting a hole around him and the crate, causing the floor they stood on to fall into the next floor, creating enough of a noise to grab their attention.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #867 on: May 25, 2009, 09:49:19 AM
"most...?"
"Huh? I didn't... Oh the narration." DWII blew into his pipe.

"Well, there is still..." A huge crash was heard.

"What the!?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #868 on: May 25, 2009, 10:04:19 AM
Mega pokes his head down into the next floor to find it full of collectable plushies; the mint conditioned RPM staff Plushies were scattered all over the place from the fall.  Wily could be seen making a break for the next room in search of an escape pod out of the Yamato.

"...Are you THAT crazy about these smushy dolls...?" Mega mutters in bewilderment.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #869 on: May 25, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
Flame noticed the crash and saw what had happened. Before even thinking however, He jumped in the hole and rushed after Wily, activating his EX core as to gain an increase in speed. He could see Wily in front of him, looking back at the red menace rushing towards him.
"Eh? Ohhh Sheet.. NO! I cannot lose! ai mast escaape!"

Flame grabbed the hilt of one of his sabers and threw it at Wily's feet with powerfull force, tripping him.

"Ahh!"

Wily landed flat on his back. Flame ran over and picked him up by the neck, pinning him to the wall, with his other arm pinning his torso and arms. The corridor was dark, due to the meddling with the electricity that his troops had used to disable the cameras. Flame stared Wily coldly straight in the eyes, hoping that it would scare him even the slightest bit, considering that from Wily's point of view, he was a robot obviously not programmed with the 3 laws of robotics. Flame then transmitted his location to Wily ll, so that he and Mega could come help.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #870 on: May 25, 2009, 10:27:33 AM
"DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION MY PLUSHIE COLLECTION!" DWII retorted at RS-Mega's comment.

"Anyways, the more pressing matter is to apprehend your Wily, and Flame as just transmitted his coordinates." DWII said, trying to calm down.

"Luckily, the auto-pilot is back online, or else Flame dashing off like that would be disastrous... Anyways, ONWARD TO WILY!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #871 on: May 25, 2009, 10:54:42 AM
Mega frowns as he drops down into the next room, "Then we'd better hurry!  There's no telling what he might use to get control of your friend!"

Wily wasn't the least bit intimidated by Flame's glare, "You think you cun zcare me vif zat threatening glare!?" he slowly reaches inside his coat, "You zeem to vorget zat I am a robotizist, and know exactly how to deal with troublemaking robots!"

With that, he pulls out his reprogramming gun and fires it straight into Flame's face, blinding him as his programs get re-written to follow the holder's hand.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #872 on: May 25, 2009, 12:01:07 PM
Flame recoils back in pain, after having a bright light shined directly into his eyes while they were accustomed to the dark. He then sees the gun and realizes what Wily just did. Flame's pupils dilate as he realizes that Wily has just injeted him with a reprogramming signal.
Wily looks at him with a smirk, feeling satisfied with his work, he now has a new tool.

However.
Since Flame is in fact still part human, the reprogramming does not do its job properly, or fully, for that matter, ad Flame begins to scream in pain as his organic components begin to conflict with his machine body. His Human mind conflicting with his mechanical brain

"AAAAHHHH! AAAHHHHRRRRGGGHHH! TH-THIS PAIIIIN- I CANT- AAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Flame falls to the ground in a convulsing sparking heap, veins popping out all over his face, his nose bleeding, and his tears bloody from the vessels popping.

Reprogramming a cyborg usually does not work. Due to part of the person being human, the human part conflicts with the rest, since living tissue cannot be reprogrammed since it is not machine. usually, the more machine and less human one contains, the easier the reprogramming. Flame is such a cyborg... However, he is not a common cyborg either. he has his EX core, which has partial immunity to all reprogramming and viruses due to it being linked directly to Flame's nervous system. Since the immunity is only partial, it still gets partially corrupted, which in turn, causes Flame even more pain...
Not that Wily could know that though...

Wily seems to actually be somewhat taken aback by it all, not expecting a simple reprogramming job to be so messy. he didnt even know that robots could bleed... "Ze robots in zis vorld mast be pretty advanced..." Wily thinks to himself as he watches Flame.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I-I-I CANT! I CANT T-AKE IIIIIT... I-  AAAAHHHHH!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #873 on: May 25, 2009, 12:15:31 PM
A sort of Newtype reaction snapped DWII out of a sudden.

"This feeling... Something is wrong with Flame. We need to hurry!" DWII shouted to RS-Mega, just as he pulled out his Model W(ilyman).

Moments later, both DWII and RS-Mega reached the coordinates, and were treated to a painful sight: Flame was on the ground, writhing in incredible pain, while RS-Wily was looking a bit shocked, yet fascinated at the same time. DWII couldn't stand the sight anymore, and Rock-Oned into his Wily Man armour.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GRANDSON!?" DWII shouted, and pointed his buster at RS-Wily, shocking both RS-Wily and RS-Mega.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #874 on: May 25, 2009, 04:06:19 PM
Afro-Shroom, being preoccupied by other matters before hand, peeks into the hole to see what all the commotion was about. As he saw DWII threaten RS-Wily, he leaped into action, and grabed DWII's blaster and struggled to point it up into the cieling...

A-S: DWII! Look I know flame's your grandson, but I know first hand what your wilyman projct can do. we'll all die if you shoot...not to mention we'll realy mess up Mega's own time as well.

DWII: I don't care! Look at what he did to Flame! >8|

A-S: *Still struggling to get DWII to NOT kill RS Wily* Listen to me, if we die, who's gonna save flame! Megaman, get your Dr. Wily, while I try to calm down DWII or else things won't end well for anybody...

-----
That one Nun...