The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439316

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #825 on: May 23, 2009, 08:24:02 AM
*sigh* "Move over you two... none of you have the strength to handle the wheel."

Flame pushes Wily and Afro Shroom away before taking the wheel, steering it with little effort.

"Wily, you just tell me what to do, and this ship will go there. Speaking of which, why is there a steering wheel on the ship if you can barely move it?"

Meanwhile, what was left of his troops had noticed that the attacking robots had suddenly shut down.
"sir? the enemy has-"

Flame talked from his end, saying

"yeah. weve regained control of the Yamato. you guys pack up and head back to Faust. Ill be there eventually."
"Because it's a space pirate ship? All space pirate ship needs a good old steering wheel!" DWII said proudly.

"Plus, I can steer it, it's just that... The gravitational pull, yeah, the pull. >.>;"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: May 23, 2009, 08:30:08 AM
Flame almost facepalmed if not for the wheel threatening to spin the other way if he did

"Oh I dunno, maybe the one who looks like MEGAMAN? besides, didnt you just say 'get Flame and Mega to help too?' "

A-S: Easy Flame, I haven't been here that long and taking time to remember everybody wasn't exactly the first thing that was preoccuping my attention. *points to RS-Dr.Wily*

(or was Mega talking about you?)
"Well...what about that kid who repaired me earlier?  Can't he come up here to fix this?" Mega asked.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #827 on: May 23, 2009, 08:42:53 AM
Strangeman noticed his friend was in danger. "Huh, BlackHook's in danger. You, rodent, do you happen to have some type of flame thrower that can exhaust flames of 10,000 degrees or more, not only that but a powerful water gun too? If so I'll forget about nuking you if you cooperate with moi...but you better be fast." StrangeMan asked the famous furry for his assistance.
"Please be quick and answer my question..."
That won´t work my masked friend.
Silan landed in front of Strange Man.
Such silly tactics won´t work the armor I´ve created
Rodent...? * Confused and cunfuzzled , immediatly merges to model ZX *

Blackhook, need any help??  o-O
*Cough* No....*cough* I don´t need help, I will just stay on the ground and bleed to death *cough*
How weird. sarcasm? Even when you´re about to die?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #828 on: May 23, 2009, 08:47:53 AM
As a battle of epic story movement was occuring in the city, above them however, Dan was observing them...

D:...-Targets requesting; request denied; unstable amount of targets-...

And with that Dan jumped from roof to roof in search of a target he could properly take on...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: May 23, 2009, 08:49:53 AM
((who was mega talking about there btw?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #830 on: May 23, 2009, 08:51:59 AM
( IDK, I thought it was you for awhile, then i thought it was some one back in RPM  City. Now I'm just lost.  XD)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #831 on: May 23, 2009, 08:58:34 AM
( IDK, I thought it was you for awhile, then i thought it was some one back in RPM  City. Now I'm just lost.  XD)
(who repaired Mega after Sieg stabbed a hole trough his chest?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #832 on: May 23, 2009, 09:00:45 AM
(that's who we're trying to find out...I think we just skipped that part in a rush to get PB here and to get RS-Dr.Wily out of the Yamato.  -u-')

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #833 on: May 23, 2009, 09:18:19 AM
(White-Jet AKA Hajime)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #834 on: May 23, 2009, 04:56:35 PM
(oh, ok. that was my initial guess to begin with...now, shall we return to the RP?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #835 on: May 23, 2009, 05:16:23 PM
That won´t work my masked friend.
Silan landed in front of Strange Man.
Such silly tactics won´t work the armor I´ve created*Cough* No....*cough* I don´t need help, I will just stay on the ground and bleed to death *cough*
How weird. sarcasm? Even when you´re about to die?

StrangeMan looked at the child for a few moments in silence "...............What a cute child you are!" He picked up the scarfed girl and started smothering her. "I could just hug you, and pinch your cheeks, eat you up..." StrangeMan smothering knocked the girls glasses off, not only that but he was blocking her eyes with his chest. StrangeMan then blinked at the rodent repeatedly in morse code.

The message was: "Forget about what the child says, Every armor has a chink in it. Just use the two weapons I told you about and your strongest gun/bomb/or whatever after every blast. Keep doing that until he has a crack or a hole big enough for my buster shot. Understood? If that fails, try shooting the eye."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: May 23, 2009, 07:14:48 PM
Let go of me you dwerp, I can´t see anything!
Silan extended her wings and flew off together with strangeman
Letgoletgoletgoletgo!
Misstress!

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #837 on: May 23, 2009, 09:57:50 PM
"Ooh, you have wings!? YOU'RE EVEN MORE ADORABLE THAN I THOUGHT!! YOU SO KAWAIIIIIIII!!!" (Behold, StrangeMan's powers of annoyence! 8D) StrangeMan kept hugging the child harder and harder. "Hmmm, Maybe I could use this as an advantage. I could get Steel Cyclops attention long enough for Hooky and Soulie to get away." StrangeMan thought to himself.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #838 on: May 23, 2009, 10:14:51 PM
*sitting there *
Wings... *o*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #839 on: May 24, 2009, 09:08:09 AM
(( not out of the clear yet... im waiting for Wily to post so I can actually move the ship on his coordinates))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #840 on: May 24, 2009, 09:16:45 AM
A-S: *Sits next to RS-Dr.Wily and pokes him* So what's the deal with this guy? he time travel here or what?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #841 on: May 24, 2009, 09:22:24 AM
"Well, now that things aren't looking as bad... Flame, set a course to the Wily Star, there might be some of his RMs there." DWII said, while putting on a pirate hat, and smoking on a bubble pipe.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #842 on: May 24, 2009, 09:27:31 AM
A-S: *Sits next to RS-Dr.Wily and pokes him* So what's the deal with this guy? he time travel here or what?

Mega looks down at Wily as he appears to be muttering in his unconscious slumber.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out.  All I know is that shortly after his disappearance, the entire internet network went dead.  Dr. Light is still looking into the situation to figure out a solution to getting everything back online while he remodified the T.I.M.E. to dive into cyber space and track down where he currently hid.  If this Yamato actually did fly through that time hole and wound up in our lab, your Wily could be in serious trouble before I could explain what was going on; my sister can be more stubborn than me sometimes...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #843 on: May 24, 2009, 09:32:48 AM
A-S:*looks at DWII's hat and pipe*  >0<

DWII:  >8|

A-S: Um...so what's the plan now that we got control of the Yamato back?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #844 on: May 24, 2009, 09:35:11 AM
"You got it Ojii!"

and with that, Flame gave a tremendous heave and the wheel turned round and round, as the Yamato Narrowly avoided the time hole and went straight past it, turning full circle and heading back to its original area. Flame locked the wheel, an wiped his forehead.

"Yeah.  Im not willing to find out what would happen if we ventured into the time hole. As far as I know, not one experiment has ever been conducted on it to see where it went... I'd rather not be the first to find out. As far as Im certain, cending probes in would prove useless as they would fizz out halfway through... Although..."

And Flame went to Wily ll and asked,

"Ojii, You ever watched 'The Philadelphia Experiment'? "

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #845 on: May 24, 2009, 09:39:10 AM
"Oh, you mean the experiment that might have worked in Philadelphia?" DWII quirked, blowing on his bubble pipe.

Flame stared at DWII.

"What?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #846 on: May 24, 2009, 09:42:43 AM
A-S: *moves next to DWII and Flame* What's the Philadelphia experiment?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #847 on: May 24, 2009, 09:49:15 AM
Flame sees they have not seen the movie, and types on the panel near him, bringing up Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Philadelphia_Experiment_(film)

he points to it and says,
"That. Its a movie about time travel and stuff. there are 2 things we can try.
1., send a camera on a probe or missile, into it and see if we can see anything before the signal is cut,
or...
2. Send someone in. Obviously with a protective suit, and possibly a tether, to see what lies at the other end of the time tunnel, if there IS an end."
he says.
"speaking of which, how is RPM not being sucked into the time hole anyway? isnt that what's supposed to happen? or is it because we forgot it could happen?"
Flame's face turns white as he realizes he's just remembered reality.
"OSHI-"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #848 on: May 24, 2009, 09:56:16 AM
A-S:*looking at wikipedia and is alarmed by Flame* What? what...is the ...probl...em. *stares in disbelieve*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #849 on: May 24, 2009, 09:57:52 AM
Mega cringes slightly, "This place was created by humans, right?  Don't they have some kind of omnipotent ability to keep things the way they are without being slapped with reality?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D