The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439393

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #800 on: May 22, 2009, 01:16:25 AM
* Not knowing of anything their talking about , snuggles into strangemans cape almost purring *  >w<
I'm going to be part of a... colllection...?
*puts his cape over me * No like collections... O^O
still....my herwo..... >w<
*Rainbow hook leaves giving blackhook his hook *

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #801 on: May 22, 2009, 01:45:04 AM
"Aww snuggling time" From his head poped some cat ears as he hugged SoulAnimal back while purring.

"Okay...what the hell is wrong with that guy?" Asked Clonev#1. "Shouldn't we be capturing them sir." Stated Clone#2. "We will...but we won't." The first clone winked at the second clone after finishing his sentence. "...okay I'll bite, what are you talking about?" Asked Clone#2. The first clone pointed at the sky, where a comet like object was falling towards them. "Oh...let's just leave quietly then, so they won't notice us." The remaining clones started walking away from the current area. "Soooo What do we do now?" Asked the second clone. "Where else, we're going to the Captain's personal strip bar." Answered the first clone. "OH BO-" The first clone covered the second's mouth. "Be quite...don't want them to know what's going on." Said the Clone#1, leaving with the rest of the army to the Captain's  personal strip bar.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #802 on: May 22, 2009, 01:53:15 AM
*Notices the thing in the air while snuggled into StrangeMan*
 :o
Strange....
Man...
*Screams for my life and hides back under your cape *
If i get taken...
I want you and blackhook to come with me!!!  X(
( also Strangeman reply to my Private message -.- )

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #803 on: May 22, 2009, 03:05:00 AM
*BOOM*

Ratchet: Never do that again, it was not fun doing it.

Clank: Iorny, my friend, here's a dictionary for you to look at it.. oh? strangers.

Ratchet: I see... where'd we wind up at?

Clank: Some point in the city, apparently the downtown discrict.

Ratchet: Downtown district? Perrrfffeecctttt.. Now, where do we find a spa?

Clank: This is no time to rela--

Quark (Tiny): HEY FELLAS, GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Ratchet: Oh perfect, it's Quark, and he's embarassing us in public.

Clank: It's not that, it seems that the public is scared of our unexpected arrival.

(Meanwhile, somewhere in the Capt' personal bar)

Capt: Idiots, I told you fellas to capture the pigeons! Why now of all times?!

Clone 1: Uhh... comet sir.

Capt: Grah, you idiots, you know what do we do to comets? we shoot them down that's what! Now, go to that crash site and destroy that comet!

Clones: Roger that sir.

*all the clones return to the crash site*

Capt: Looks like they lost a few members in thier party, send some assistance from our finest soldiers..

(Back at the "Comet Crash Site")

Clank: I am terribly sorry that we scared you quite a bit, whoever pulled that stunt hasn't known of our arrival yet.

Ratchet: Let us introduce ourselves, I'm Ratchet, he's Clank, we go places that need saving.

Clank: *Groans*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #804 on: May 22, 2009, 03:36:06 AM
"Oh lookie, another rodent." StraneMan raises his buster. "Now stay right there...I'm gonna exterminate you now."

Meanwhile at Gaia's strip bar.

"Sir, I hate to repeat myself, but we captured Tango, Sir." said the injured cloned that reported to his captain an hour ago for the same reason.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #805 on: May 22, 2009, 03:43:37 AM
(I don't own a strip bar, it's not on the RPM map lol, it's just an average strip bar where the capt of this squad keeps his personal stuff)

Capt: Oh, beam Tango back to base, so that way he can beam him back to Light.

Clone: Roger that sir.

*Tango is shoved and then beamed back into base*

Gaia: Is this a return?

Capt: It's a return, general. this is not the RS model.

Gaia: Alright, beam him back to Dr Light.

*Tango is then beamed back to Light's Lab.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #806 on: May 22, 2009, 04:03:28 AM
Some where around RPM City, Dan continued to stalk Nekolian...

D:*seeing "Nekolian" beamed away*...-Initial Target lost; locating new target-...

(wait...so Nekolian is with DR. Light now. Right?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #807 on: May 22, 2009, 05:22:39 AM
Meanwhile at Dr.Light's Lab...

"...Gweat, anodwer cat to feed. AUTOOO!" Shouted the irratated Thomas Light. "Yes Dr.Light?" Asked his Lab asistent. "Put dwis cat wid da odwer one" Light commanded Auto. "Yes Doctor" Auto picks up the damaged, human sized feline. "Whoa, you're a big kitty aren't you." Commented Auto. "NYYYYYAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!" Still furious over the fact that he was not only captured, but he was being delayed, Nekolian scratched Auto's face like a rabbid animal. Auto's face torn off, the robot fell to the ground. Nekolian glared at Light, and pounced straight at him. "Bad kitty!" Dr.Light pulled out a water gun and sprayed Nekolian with it. "Nyaaar" Nekolian tried to dry his face with his hands, before attacking once again. "Down kitty" Light sprayed him again. "Nyaar" Nekolian raised his arm and he got sprayed again. He looked into Light's eyes and saw...terror. Nekolian went to hide in a corner, with his tail between his legs. "Thad's whad I Twought. No waih I'm wetting a fewine make a chum oudda me...and ged up you wazy wobot." Light kicked Auto's body. "...Yesh Ligtht" Auto got back up, but his jaw was slightly out of place. "Now dwen, put dwis cat in da cewer wid da odwer one." Light told Auto, and he responded: "Yesh Doctwoh". "And when youwa done, wet's continwue wid ouwa pwans." Said Light. "Wath pwan is twath Doctwoh?" Asked Auto. "Why, da same pwan we do evewy day when Wock isn't awound...Twy to take ovah da wowld!

♪They're Auto and The Right
 They're Auto and The Right
 One is a Genius,
 The other's half baked
 They're a douche and his bot
 With Roll guarding their butts (Roll is Light's body guard)
They're Auto...They're Auto...
They're Auto and The Right Right Right Right
Right Right Right Right
Right Right Right Right Right♪

"You betwa bewieve it!"

♪*last notes*♪

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #808 on: May 22, 2009, 05:34:35 AM
(it's interesting and new to say the least  8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #809 on: May 22, 2009, 06:25:03 AM
Flame surveyed the scene he saw when he entered the control room. RS Wily, unconscious on the floor, and Afro Shroom standing over him, pushing buttons on the control panel.

"Oh you've gotta be... STOP THAT!!"

And Flame rushes to grab Afro away from the controls before he makes the Yamato blow up

"Hey Mega!"

Flame calls out,

"NOW you believe us on the Wily matter? Now hurry and apprehend your Wily. Tie him up or something before he regains consciousness. And Ojii, you think you can stop the Yamato from going into the Time hole?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #810 on: May 22, 2009, 06:41:55 AM
Mega stares at the scene rather dumbfounded before snapping back to his senses and rushing over, hauling Wily towards a heavy crate and using duct tape to pin him to it.

Meanwhile, back in the RPM World, after much searching, and a bottle of Soda Lakes, Hajime eventually finds the escape pod floating in the center of the smaller of the two lakes.  Hajime sighs a bit as he chucks the bottle to one side.

"Well, that wasn't too hard," he said, "Now I just have to get it out of here without getting wet; not that I don't mind the swim, but I prefer to avoid getting sticky on the way back to the RPM Junkyard."

He heads off in search a boat rental stall, not bothering to check if Proto is still conscious after his launch from the WDS to here.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #811 on: May 22, 2009, 09:23:09 AM
"GAHHHH!!! MY CONTROL ROOM! MY CONTROL PANEL!" DWII screamed in agony, before Flame gave him a small whack to the head.

"We SERIOUSLY do not have time for this now..." Flame reminded DWII.

"Right... Right... *sniff*" DWII headed over to the almost totalled control panel, and tried to activate the auto pilot.

"Computer! Auto pilot engage! Return to original orbit around the planet!"

Command... recgn...oised. Activating... Aut... o... P... ilot. Proces... s... F.. a.. il... ed... *bizz*

"Great. The computer's totalled. Have to go manual now. Flame! Come help steer this thing!" DWII pointed over to the convienently-placed steering wheel.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #812 on: May 22, 2009, 01:34:50 PM
* Not knowing of anything their talking about , snuggles into strangemans cape almost purring *  >w<
I'm going to be part of a... colllection...?
*puts his cape over me * No like collections... O^O
still....my herwo..... >w<
*Rainbow hook leaves giving blackhook his hook *
What should I do with two hooks?
Maybe you could stand a better chance against me!
Sieg was trying to stab BH, but he could always block with his hook.
Hey you two, stop flirting and better pay attention, I don´t want you to get hurt! And now you will pay for throwing me out of Silan´s ship!
BH used one of his wind manipulating techniques and attacked Sieg with a wind blade. Suprisingly Sieg used the same technique and blocked BH´s attack.
Suprised Blackhook, that´s the power my mistress gave me...now it´s just a copy of your power, but when you´re gone then that power will belong to me alone!
BH was shocked from what he heard, he knew Silan and he knew she was talented enough to create Sieg, but he never thought that she will be able to copy his abilities somehow and give them to Sieg.
Where is she? How was she able to do something like that?
Thats simple....She did
The answer knocked BH over in an Anime like fashion.
Don´t mess around with me! Bh charged at Sieg, slashing him several times with his hook and wind techniques, but Sieg seemed to took no damage from the attacks.
We should end this fight, show me our strongest attack.
BH and Sieg were standing face to face, pointing their weapons at eachother. A warm breeze started blowing around the field. Sudenly Sieg was thrown away and crashed into a building. Blackhook was standing there, looking at the building were Sieg crushed.
Damn it, I almost got him. Said BH, he had a deep wound in his chest.
Hehehehehehe, your attack was stronger then mine, but my armor can stand even that!
BH fell down to the ground. Sieg walked to BH. As he was standing above him , preparing his lance to finish him, he asked : Shall I really Kill him misstress?
Apparently Silan was the whole time flying above them, watching the fight.
Do whatever you want.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #813 on: May 22, 2009, 06:08:49 PM
Strangeman noticed his friend was in danger. "Huh, BlackHook's in danger. You, rodent, do you happen to have some type of flame thrower that can exhaust flames of 10,000 degrees or more, not only that but a powerful water gun too? If so I'll forget about nuking you if you cooperate with moi...but you better be fast." StrangeMan asked the famous furry for his assistance.

"Please be quick and answer my question..."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #814 on: May 22, 2009, 09:34:21 PM
Rodent...? * Confused and cunfuzzled , immediatly merges to model ZX *

Blackhook, need any help??  o-O

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #815 on: May 22, 2009, 10:10:28 PM
Flame surveyed the scene he saw when he entered the control room. RS Wily, unconscious on the floor, and Afro Shroom standing over him, pushing buttons on the control panel.

"Oh you've gotta be... STOP THAT!!"

And Flame rushes to grab Afro away from the controls before he makes the Yamato blow up

"Hey Mega!"

Flame calls out,

"NOW you believe us on the Wily matter? Now hurry and apprehend your Wily. Tie him up or something before he regains consciousness. And Ojii, you think you can stop the Yamato from going into the Time hole?"

Pushed aside by Flame, Afro-Shroom is left standing next to a still K.O.ed RS-Dr. Wily...

A-S:...hm. -_- *looks at Rs-Dr. Wily* So what's the story with this guy and RS-MegaMan? *obviously ignores the panic DWII and Flame are having because of the Yamato's course* 

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #816 on: May 23, 2009, 07:33:47 AM
"Its a long story. We've got no time to explain. for now, lets just Help Wily get control of this thing shall we? Hey, Old man! what if we just cut the power? Shouldnt that stop the engines before it enters the time hole's gravitational pull? we ARE pretty far from it. Me and Mega could go and pull the plug on the reactor... after all, the emergency systems would turn on so we wont die."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #817 on: May 23, 2009, 07:44:49 AM
"No more stuff pulling and exploding and plugging!" DWII shouted, struggling with the large pirate ship style steering wheel.

"So would you please help me over here!?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #818 on: May 23, 2009, 07:48:37 AM
A-S: *sighing* alright. *goes and helps DWII with the steering* Err...How much time till we're sucked into that time hole thing you guys are worried about?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #819 on: May 23, 2009, 07:55:08 AM
"Well..." DWII paused from steering, causing Afro to spin a bit on the wheel.

"According to my calculations, based on our currenly position and steering coordinates, we have about... 30 minutes." DWII said, before resuming his grasp on the steering wheel.

"So... Less talking, more steering!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #820 on: May 23, 2009, 08:00:06 AM
A-S: *still struggling* ok, ok, you know this isn't easy for a single person. get flame and mega to help too. *begins to lose his control on the wheel* whoa!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #821 on: May 23, 2009, 08:07:45 AM
"Well...what about that kid who repaired me earlier?  Can't he come up here to fix this?" Mega asked.

Hajime sneezed just as he had kicked a rental boat into Soda Lake, looking up at the sky rather scornfully before hopping onboard and driving it over to the floating escape pod in preparation for getting it back to shore.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #822 on: May 23, 2009, 08:12:40 AM
*sigh* "Move over you two... none of you have the strength to handle the wheel."

Flame pushes Wily and Afro Shroom away before taking the wheel, steering it with little effort.

"Wily, you just tell me what to do, and this ship will go there. Speaking of which, why is there a steering wheel on the ship if you can barely move it?"

Meanwhile, what was left of his troops had noticed that the attacking robots had suddenly shut down.
"sir? the enemy has-"

Flame talked from his end, saying

"yeah. weve regained control of the Yamato. you guys pack up and head back to Faust. Ill be there eventually."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #823 on: May 23, 2009, 08:14:30 AM
A-S: *giving the wheel to Flame* Uh, who do you mean Mega? I've only been in this place for an hour or so and all this stuff happened. So I'm not that familiar with the locals...  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #824 on: May 23, 2009, 08:17:03 AM
Flame almost facepalmed if not for the wheel threatening to spin the other way if he did

"Oh I dunno, maybe the one who looks like MEGAMAN? besides, didnt you just say 'get Flame and Mega to help too?' "