The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439297

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #775 on: May 20, 2009, 05:33:48 AM
"alright then, Ojii, you come with me. You too Mega. lets go then. First we're gonna stop by Faust to get a unit to come with us. after all, we are talking infiltration in a ship now controlled by RS Wily... He's not gonna go easy on us... plus, chances are we might have to go through all the levels."

Mega: "Seriously, what IS this 'RS' you tag onto me and Wily's names?"

"Didn't Haijime tell you to not worry about that? Like I said, we have our own Wily, so naturally, we have our own Megaman and Protoman, who you just saw kick your Protoman's ass. And before you start, he is not an enemy here. He's a good guy. alright. lets go.."

*all 3 are teleported to Faust*

"Alright now that we're here, lets get a few guys to back us up."

*after a bit*

"Ok, heres the deal guys, they are going to go in first, while another unit attacks and enters from the other side, and a stealth unit disables the camera system. Then we go sneak in and ty to make it to the top without any problems. Hows that sound? Wily? Mega?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #776 on: May 20, 2009, 08:00:59 AM
"Sounds ok to me, just promise not to damage my Yamato, I still need it." DWII said, a bit pissed at the recent developments.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #777 on: May 20, 2009, 08:07:47 AM
"Just so long as Wily's caught and restrained, not killed," Mega said.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #778 on: May 20, 2009, 12:51:12 PM
"Sure, we'll go find your little morphing trinket...but...could we perhaps go to a mechanic, post-haste, Miss SoulAnimal?" Asked StrangeMan. 
Yeah..A Mechanic sounds good , just to get you fixed * smiles and merges to model ZX *
lets go!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #779 on: May 20, 2009, 01:36:07 PM
Yeah..A Mechanic sounds good , just to get you fixed * smiles and merges to model ZX *
lets go!
Don´t forget me guys
Said BH

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #780 on: May 20, 2009, 08:44:59 PM
Back in RPM City... (Before Gaia captured Nekolian)

D:....-Targets elusive; compromise suggestion....denied-

Dan began to slowly scan some streets of RPM and noticed some ratchet clones running around as they where catching various RMs and a damaged Nekolian, Dan's eyes went from red to an orange glow...

D:...-Target one, found; Pursue and capture...granted-

Dan then began to change his armor, any that he had on to begin with, into one that resembles a cross between GeminiMan and SlashMan...

D:...-Begin-

By now thought Nekolian was to far away for Dan to directly confront so he quickly scaled a near by building and began to follow/spy where ever Nekolian was going...

Posted on: May 20, 2009, 20:34:56
"Just so long as Wily's caught and restrained, not killed," Mega said.

Meanwhile in the interior of the Yamato...

A-S: *climbing out of the now totaled Skulker* Ouch, that's the last time I'm driving a vehicle designed by Germans.*looks at the series of holes he left in several rooms* Oh...DWII will not be happy about this.  -u-'

As Afro-Shroom is getting his self up and ready to explore/recapture the Yamato, he still doesn't know that RS-Wily is still watching him from the monitor room...

DW: Vat! My Skulker! You vill pay Afroed Man!  >_<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #781 on: May 21, 2009, 01:38:46 AM
Don´t forget me guys
Said BH
lets go!

"Ok, let's go...and fast cause I really don't like how those furries are looking at us." StrangeMan and his companions were sorrounded by  Gaia's Ratchet Clones. "Can I help you little guys?" Asked StrangeMan in a sweet and caring voice.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #782 on: May 21, 2009, 01:51:38 AM
*Hides under Strangemans Cape , Scared and shaking *
Those Things...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! * screams *

Distant off...
*model A * Grey , Did you hear that..?
*Grey*
Yeah , I did , it seems like soulanimal isn't too far , maybe if she's alone....
We'll Get her
*Model A * That Sounds Great..( sarcasm)

*Grey Gets to the same street we're on , and stays hidden *

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #783 on: May 21, 2009, 04:40:38 AM
"Hmmm?" StrangeMan looks at the terrified SoulAnimal. For some reason, seeing her shake in fear like that reminded him of another young child. For an instant, he saw her as a small child, wearing a large hood with a strange skull design. The image quickly desapeared as he focused his attention towards the clones. In a deep serious voice, he told his companion, Blackhook : "BH, could you watch over little si-I mean Soulie..."

"Give us the girl now, or we will have to take her by force." Said one of the clones.

"...Make sure this rodents don't get her...and in the mean time, make sure a certain some one doesn't catch her either." StrangeMan continued to tell BlackHook. He extended his right arm, and his fronf cape slowly wrapped itself around it. "As for moi, I'll stay here and hold them off..." His right arm became a strange looking buster. "...I need to do a bit of...pest control...and take Corpsie with you too" StrangeMan readied his arm canon, prepared fend off the clones. "And BTW...if I find a single scratch on Soulie or Corpsie..."

Before StrangeMan could finish his sentence, a clone try to attack him. "HYAAAAAAAAARRGH!!" Shouted the clone, with it's wrench held up high. "...excuse me for a moment..." said StrangMan at BlackHook. He then shot a small plasma shot at the clone. "HA! You think something like thatt's gon-" When the shot hit the clone, he was sent flying 50feet backwards. All the clones were shocked at the power the hooded man wielded. "...Oopsies, I put a little too much power on that shot. He he...as I was saying, If I find a single scratch on Soulie and/or Corpsie...let's just say it won't be pretty." StrangeMan charged at the clones, shooting down the clones one by one.

"Guess my repairs are gonna have to wait, but I still have enough strenght to take on this cheaply made rodents...at least for a while..." Thought StrangeMan. "...How dare they frighten little Soulie, no one who hurts, scares or takes away one of my friends shall escape the wrath of StrangeMan!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #784 on: May 21, 2009, 04:41:11 AM
Wily in the Yamato, meanwhile, was overly infuriated and contemplating what to do about Afro Shroom to notice that an attack fleet of Maverick hunters and Cyber Police had assembled near the rear and front of the Yamato. there was absolute silence for a split second, then a deafening boom as both teams crashed into their respective sides, troops pouring out and begining to assault the forces that Wily had set the computer to create for him.

"HMMM!? VAAAT!? VAT IS ZIISS! AHH! ARRRGG! NOO! I cannot allaw joo to stop MEE!!"

and he rushed to a different control panel and began to type away furiously at the keyboard, trying to pull up every defense and offense possible against the annoying threat, so consumed that he did not notice that the camera screen started to lose its camera footage, and froze in the last image it saw, sucsessfully sabotaged.

Meanwhile, Flame, Wily ll and Mega entered through a side of the Yamato, and noticed that the lights were flickering, a result of the camera system being sabotaged from within the electrical system itself.

"alright... Ojii, you think you can get us to where HIS Wily is without a problem?" Flame asked, asked, pointing at RS Mega as he said so.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #785 on: May 21, 2009, 05:10:22 AM
"Hmmm?" StrangeMan looks at the terrified SoulAnimal. For some reason, seeing her shake in fear like that reminded him of another young child. For an instant, he saw her as a small child, wearing a large hood with a strange skull design. The image quickly desapeared as he focused his attention towards the clones. In a deep serious voice, he told his companion, Blackhook : "BH, could you watch over little si-I mean Soulie..."

"Give us the girl now, or we will have to take her by force." Said one of the clones.

"...Make sure this rodents don't get her...and in the mean time, make sure a certain some one doesn't catch her either." StrangeMan continued to tell BlackHook. He extended his right arm, and his fronf cape slowly wrapped itself around it. "As for moi, I'll stay here and hold them off..." His right arm became a strange looking buster. "...I need to do a bit of...pest control...and take Corpsie with you too" StrangeMan readied his arm canon, prepared fend off the clones. "And BTW...if I find a single scratch on Soulie or Corpsie..."

Before StrangeMan could finish his sentence, a clone try to attack him. "HYAAAAAAAAARRGH!!" Shouted the clone, with it's wrench held up high. "...excuse me for a moment..." said StrangMan at BlackHook. He then shot a small plasma shot at the clone. "HA! You think something like thatt's gon-" When the shot hit the clone, he was sent flying 50feet backwards. All the clones were shocked at the power the hooded man wielded. "...Oopsies, I put a little too much power on that shot. He he...as I was saying, If I find a single scratch on Soulie and/or Corpsie...let's just say it won't be pretty." StrangeMan charged at the clones, shooting down the clones one by one.

"Guess my repairs are gonna have to wait, but I still have enough strenght to take on this cheaply made rodents...at least for a while..." Thought StrangeMan. "...How dare they frighten little Soulie, no one who hurts, scares or takes away one of my friends shall escape the wrath of StrangeMan!"

*A suprise sneak attack from a Ratchet clone from a distance fired his sniper weapon, as this one was built for the job, and there are plenty few special clones equipped that's right for the job, but missed and hit a toe which did minor damage, and the ballistics expert tossed a bomb from the Acid Bomb Glove, a powerful tool made from Gadgetron, and was too far, so it sprayed acid for half a mile away from the target, yet set a trap.*

RC101: RC101 here, there has been a slight miscauculation, please send the electric rocket squad for help, we need to round up the Mystery Inc crew so that we can extract the memories of the "monsters" they faced and unmasked, such as the infamous Tar Monster, sir.

*Of course, the request was responded by the Electric Rocket Squad inside the Rayfly that is currently being loaded.*

Captain ElecBom: ElecBom here, we got your request, we will be on our way for support, we are currently loading now for the attack, it was a good thing we rounded up a bunch of Rayfly off the coast, and we massproduced the gas guzzlers, but swapped them with magnetistic crystals we found back during reconnisance, we will be arriving shortly.

RC101: Roger that. *click*

*Meanwhile, the real Ratchet is on his way here to find odd, familiar readings.*

Ratchet: Well, this isin't good, there's a planet not found on any map, and it looks like to me a total warzone down there, Otto must be up to something, and it's not good.

Clank: Wait, have we defeated him once? He must got his IQ personality back somehow..

*both fly down to the planet mysterious to them, and find a horde of clones in regular size.*

Ratchet: Oh.

Clank: Rats.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #786 on: May 21, 2009, 05:31:12 AM
Hajime appears near the shore of Soda Lake, indicating the escape pod was somewhere around there.

"Well," he began while taking out a clean bottle and dunking himself a serving, "At least I'll have more to pick-up than the usual suspects."

He takes a sip from his bottle while heading off in search of Protoman.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #787 on: May 21, 2009, 09:23:55 AM
Wily in the Yamato, meanwhile, was overly infuriated and contemplating what to do about Afro Shroom to notice that an attack fleet of Maverick hunters and Cyber Police had assembled near the rear and front of the Yamato. there was absolute silence for a split second, then a deafening boom as both teams crashed into their respective sides, troops pouring out and begining to assault the forces that Wily had set the computer to create for him.

"HMMM!? VAAAT!? VAT IS ZIISS! AHH! ARRRGG! NOO! I cannot allaw joo to stop MEE!!"

and he rushed to a different control panel and began to type away furiously at the keyboard, trying to pull up every defense and offense possible against the annoying threat, so consumed that he did not notice that the camera screen started to lose its camera footage, and froze in the last image it saw, sucsessfully sabotaged.

Meanwhile, Flame, Wily ll and Mega entered through a side of the Yamato, and noticed that the lights were flickering, a result of the camera system being sabotaged from within the electrical system itself.

"alright... Ojii, you think you can get us to where HIS Wily is without a problem?" Flame asked, asked, pointing at RS Mega as he said so.

"My... Yamato... O^O" DWII surveyed the damage.

"Couldn't your troops have been... Kinder to my Yamato? O^O"

"We do not have time for this..." Flame facepalmed.

"Fine, fine... Computer!" DWII shouted, and a rather fuzzy ping was heard.

Voice reco...gnised. Dr. Wily... II. Input... command...

"Great, this will be so easy... Computer, location of RS-Wily and any other guests."

Scan...ing... Location... Main control ro...om.

"There. Now we know where he is, shouldn't be to hard to get there." DWII said, and with that, a hover-car appeared in front of them.

"Care for a ride?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #788 on: May 21, 2009, 09:34:56 AM
Wily just about ripped his hair out at the sudden barrage of soldiers blasting at the Yamato, and witnessing the uninvited intruders making their way towards his location, "No!  No!  NO!  Vere are zose piles of pig-iron junk!?  Zey should have been here by now to shtop zis fiasco from ruining my plans for vorld domination!!!"

Outraged, he began banging his hands on the controls to try and get some kind of weapon's systems to fight back the forces.  So far, all he's doing is opening up a bunch of hatches surrounding the Yamato, causing anything that isn't bolted to the floor, walls, or ceiling to get sucked straight into the vastness of space; one of which happens to be a large crate that began spilling out unfinished space mines towards the attacking forces.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #789 on: May 21, 2009, 01:54:09 PM

Wow, I never thought that he can fight like this....Anyways, are you okay Soul?
BH looked at the still shaking Soulanimal. I should help him, it will be done faster. But Sudenly a strong gust of wind blew away the remaining clones
But, I haven´t done anything yet.
Then with a loud thud a tall, knight like figure landed on the ground in front of Strangeman.
Where is he?
Asked ritter Sieg looking at Strangeman.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #790 on: May 21, 2009, 08:52:57 PM
*both Ratchet and Clank were blown off course (path they were heading to), and landed somewhere*

Ratchet: Huh? that was an uneasy weather, is it always like this here?

Clank: Must be the weather going crazy, I'll scan for a weather control device.. There's usually one on every planet we've been too.

*Clank begins to scan the entire planet for a weather control device*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #791 on: May 21, 2009, 09:30:58 PM
*looks at Strangeman , then Merges to Model ZX and tackle glomps him to the ground *
MY HERO!!!! >U<  >w<
*while having strangeman tackle hugged to the ground , a ominious Figure appeared behind Blackhook*
(This is just a joke part)
WAZZZZZZZUUUUPPPP????? My name is..

RainbowHook!!!!
(RainbowHook if you cant read )
*Its a exact blackhook but instead in satisfying rainbow colors , and somehow has a overly loving attitude *

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #792 on: May 21, 2009, 09:41:19 PM
Ritter Sieg and Blackhook together kicked away Rainbow Hook away.
Stupid Imposter!
......YOU!!
BH and Sieg then clashed at eachother.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #793 on: May 21, 2009, 09:43:44 PM
*Rainbowhook looks confused then remembers something *
Though you kicked me...
I KNOW BLACKHOOK LOOOOVVVVEEESSS HIS RAINBOWHOOK BROTHER!!!
*Rainbowhook immediatly tackles Seig and BH *

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #794 on: May 21, 2009, 09:48:24 PM
*suddenly, from within the Yamato, where Flame and his party were, could be heard a loud explosion, and as Flame looked out of a window, he saw the attacker ships being bombarded with what looked like mines*
"[parasitic bomb]! Wily, cant you get us up there faster!?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #795 on: May 21, 2009, 10:30:06 PM
Deep with in the Air duct system of the Yamato...

A-S: Er...stupid air ducts. I got lost three times in this place! *looks down into a vent and see's RS-Dr.Wily* Ah...found him.  bVd

As Dr.Wily was busy trying to fend of his "attackers", Afro-Shroom decided to rearrange his position so he'd fall in feet first...

DW: You vill all perish! *notices noises from the air vent above him* Vhat?

Afro-Shroom falls through the vent, next to RS-Dr. Wily, but slips on the vent cover...

A-S: I have you n-*Slips* whoa! *grabs a control panel that's labeled steering*

The Yamato begins to echo a low rumbling sound as the Yamato starts to move slightly...

DW: You! Afroed Man! *Begins to chase Afro-Shroom* I vill kill you!  :W

A-S: *begins to run* Oh did I not think this through.  -u-'

As they began a chase scene similar to that found in the Flintstones, they had no idea that DWII, Flame and RS-MegaMan were getting closer...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #796 on: May 21, 2009, 11:22:43 PM
Flame DWll and Mega suddenly have to hold on to something as the ship starts to move.

"ahh! what the hell? What's that Madman UP to!?" uttered Flame, frustrated.

Mega: "Took the words RIGHT outta my mouth! But if it's Wily, then nothing good, I can tell ya that!"

Wily ll: "well, lemme see..."
"Oh crap... The Yamato is headed straight for The RPM Time hole! If it doesn't get incinerated by the star of Vixy first..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #797 on: May 21, 2009, 11:32:54 PM
Wily starts to panic, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN VAT I CAME HERE VOR!!!!"

He scrambles to get control of the ship, trying to turn it away from the Time Hole before it's sucking force drags them in.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #798 on: May 22, 2009, 12:04:40 AM
Afro-Shroom Stopping...

A-S: Aha! you took your eyes off me! *jump kicks RS-Dr.Wily* Heeya!

DW: Vhat? *hit and KO'ed by Afro-Shroom* ugh! *Falls*

A-S: *Standing over RS-Dr. Wily* Aha! You decided to mess with the wrong city while I was visiting!  8D

As Afro-Shroom was gloating, he turns around and see's the control panel is partially damaged and the message -Warning- flashing on some monitors...

A-S: Oh this isn't good...time to do what I do best...panic and press random buttons!  -u-'

Meanwhile DWII, and co. arrived to the floor were Afro-Shroom and RS-Wily where on...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #799 on: May 22, 2009, 01:10:44 AM
*looks at Strangeman , then Merges to Model ZX and tackle glomps him to the ground *
MY HERO!!!! >U<  >w<
*while having strangeman tackle hugged to the ground , a ominious Figure appeared behind Blackhook*
(This is just a joke part)
WAZZZZZZZUUUUPPPP????? My name is..

RainbowHook!!!!
(RainbowHook if you cant read )
*Its a exact blackhook but instead in satisfying rainbow colors , and somehow has a overly loving attitude *
Ritter Sieg and Blackhook together kicked away Rainbow Hook away.
Stupid Imposter!
......YOU!!
BH and Sieg then clashed at eachother.
*Rainbowhook looks confused then remembers something *
Though you kicked me...
I KNOW BLACKHOOK LOOOOVVVVEEESSS HIS RAINBOWHOOK BROTHER!!!
*Rainbowhook immediatly tackles Seig and BH *

StrangeMan stops his rampage as he fell to the ground because of Soulie's Tackle Hug maneuver. He looks at BlackHook and the tall knight-like man fighting for some reason, StrangeMan asks: "What's going on? Why did you interrumpt my heroic battle agaisnt the clones, though I do like the hug you're giving moi...and who the hell is that guy?" StrangeMan points at RainbowHook.

"Who the hell are this guys!?" Exclaimed one of the clones. "Those it really matter, look the girl is right open...though I gotta ask, why are we being ordered to grab a girl anyway?" Asked another clone. "Because, captain needs her for his collection" Replied the first clone. "...But why?" Asked the same clone. "I don't know, the guys a collecting lunatic, who created us if I maight add. The point is, we do what he says, understand?" replied the first clone again. "...But whyyyyy?" Asked the same confused clone. "Hey wasn't a giant katamari ball supposed to capture the girl?" Asked a third clone. "Hey yeah...what happend to it?" asked the first clone. "Beats me, I'm just a medical officer" The clone begginngs to treat the wounds of his fallen comrades.

Meanwhile, IN SPACE!!!...

The giant katamari ball is hurdling straight at SoulAnimal's and Co. location. WILL THEY SURVIVE!?! Tune in next episode to find out. In the mean time, IMMA GONNA FWYYYYYY!!! ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! (...I feel random today)