Strider Xhaiden · 439448

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #750 on: May 19, 2009, 04:31:05 AM
(that's better...and PB...)
(YOU BETTER COME HERE AND GIVE US AN EPIC BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS, OF THE EPIC VARIETY WITH EPIC SCARFS OF YELLOW AND SHADES OF AWESOMENESS...WITH A HINT OF EPICNESS!!!)
(...Or you will make us all vewy vewy sad.  O^O)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #751 on: May 19, 2009, 08:32:20 AM
(Oh please, stop it guys... XD And isn't RS-Protoman in my WDS rather than the Ruined Wily Star? Anyways...)

DWII catches the communicator just as Flame rushed out to fight with RS-Protoman.

"Well, looks like there's no time to lose..." DWII begun typing again.

"Ok, who's going with me to the Yamato?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #752 on: May 19, 2009, 08:41:47 AM
Meanwhile inside Silan´s flying ship:
What´s going on down there?
Asked Silan
It seems like they are some kind of mutants capturing robots....I don´t get it either.
I hope they will not hurt him before I can....Could you locate him?
Yes, he seems to be not far from here....
Follow him and when we´re close enough you´ll gonna attack.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #753 on: May 19, 2009, 09:00:01 AM
Mega turns to WilyII, "You know I'm going with you!  I don't know what that Yamato is, but I don't like the idea of Wily taking control of it for his own distructive needs."

Proto chuckles in amusement, seeming to have completely disregarded everyone else in the room.

"Everyone else can go to that floating cow skeleton in the sky.  It won't matter once Doc figures out how to fly it," he said rather tauntingly, "But you, little brother, are staying with me!"

Mega eyes him as Proto moves closer to him, shrugging like this was normal to him, "You know how much I've been waiting for this day; to take you down without our nagging creators, or explosions getting in our way.  Just you, me, and our firearms playing a deadly game of tag."

Meanwhile, on the Yamato.

The Skulkur flies throught the docking port and blasts the nearest door to the next room, turning around and sticking the hatch inside to allow Wily access without the risk of sufficating from the docking bay's lack of air.  He rubs his hands eagerly as he makes his way deeper into the Yamato, deciding to explore before taking control and seeing how it worked.  He has no clue that Afro-Shroom is hiding somewhere in the distance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #754 on: May 19, 2009, 09:02:19 AM
While counting his money at the Sex Shack, PB could sense that his incomparable ego was needed aboard the Wily Star.

PB - "PBPB, continue counting the money.  My incomparable ego is needed aboard the Wily Star!"

PBPB - "Have fun!"

PB - "PROTOMAN BLUES AWAAAAAAAAAAAAA... *teleports*

In mere moments, aboard the Wily Star...

PB - *teleports in* "AAAAAAAAAAAYYY!"

Super Fighting Protoman - "Welllllll, if it isn't my secret sentimental admirer, Protoman Blues!"

PB - "Super Fighting Protoman.  I recognized your foul stench the minute I was brought on board!"

Super Fighting Protoman - "Your inane quotes won't save you this time, loser!" *fires at Statue of President Lincoln*

PB - *dashes towards statue of President Lincoln* "OH NO!"  *summons Proto Shield and deflects his Plasma Powah away, which randomly hits Flame.* "Whew, that was close."

Super Fighting Protoman - "Hey, wait a minute.  I don't have a shield!  That's bullshit!"

PB - "That's what you get for being made in America!  AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" *summons Sword of Omens and rushes at Super Fighting Protoman*

Super Fighting Protoman - "Not so fast, hero!"

As PB charges at Super Fighting Protoman, this instantly starts playing while Super Fighting Protoman dodges PB's sword slice. Then he sees SwordMan just randomly and plot holeishly walking by.  Touching SwordMan's arm, Super Fighting Protoman gets his power, and summons a big flaming sword in place of his right hand.  The two Protomen begin dueling each other all cheesy like while the others look on in excitement, fear, panic, laughter, and arousal. 

Super Fighting Protoman - "Uhhh, you fight pretty well for such a pretty boy!"

PB - "You know that good looks equals superior sword play!"

Super Fighting Protoman - "...You're so gay!"

The two Blues' continued their struggles against each other.  Super Fighting Protoman unleashed wave and wave of Flame Slashes, which damaged nearby Wily Star systems, including gravity control.  As PB dodged the Flame Slashes, he saw his opportunity to strike while Super Fighting Protoman had lost his balance due to the lack of gravity.  PB threw his shield all Captain America like and knocked Super Fighting Protoman into one of the escape pods.  PB then quickly hovered over to the control panel, sealed the door, then launched the pod off of the Wily Star. 

Super Fighting Protoman - "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" *launched back down to Earth*

PB - "Yep yep yep yep, ahhh!  All in a day's work!"  *teleports out*

(LoL, will that do?  XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #755 on: May 19, 2009, 09:06:33 AM
(... AWESOME XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #756 on: May 19, 2009, 09:10:59 AM
(Hilarious...but -_- ...Proto wasn't at the Wily Star when German Wily invaded it...he's still in WDS about to fight Mega....  Still.... -_-)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #757 on: May 19, 2009, 09:18:28 AM
(PB posted, it's all that matters! XD Man, this is hard to carry on now. XD)

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #758 on: May 19, 2009, 11:13:13 AM
(Wait wat!? PB posted here? inconcievable!) *head explode*

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #759 on: May 19, 2009, 12:54:22 PM
*says ow from the deflected shot*
and yes PB, that will more than suffice. XD seriously, you need to post here more. XDXD

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #760 on: May 19, 2009, 01:34:21 PM
(PB's post was awesome! It had a few plot errors here and there, but it was still epicly awesome.)

(...Are we still going to continue the RS-Mega saga, or or we going to change to a diffrent plot?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #761 on: May 19, 2009, 01:43:31 PM
(Well, only RS-Protoman has been dispatched, so I guess the RS-arc is going for a little while longer. XD)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #762 on: May 19, 2009, 02:25:56 PM
"Well, I guess thats taken care of... Well! lets go then Wily! Thanks a bunch PB."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #763 on: May 19, 2009, 02:37:36 PM
DWII is still rather amazed at the epic battle that just occured.

"Wait, how did PB teleport in!? Oh yeah, he's PB..." DWII laughed it off.

"Alright, so me, Flame, RS-Megaman are coming, how about you Hajime?"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #764 on: May 19, 2009, 06:38:47 PM
(At least we now know he spends most of his time in the sex shack during craziness happenings)

*Gaia begins to count the robots that were captured*

Gaia: Gutsman, Bombman, Cutman, Elecman, Iceman, Fireman, Quickman, Snakeman, Darkman...
Excellent, we have the RS-R1 set, now we need a few more.. Then we go into the real prizes, Mega and Proto of the RS fandom.. then the "German Wily" as everyone seems to call him as data was brought back from our spies..

Trooper: Sir, incoming escape pod from the Wily Star!

Gaia: Hmm? It's too soon for the RS Protoman to be defeated so early, we need him though for the Argia project!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #765 on: May 19, 2009, 09:23:58 PM
@Soul: No, what I meant was, why was Bass even accompanying Mega? Last time I checked, Bass just wants to smash Mega to prove to him and VG(video game)-Wily that he is the strongest robot. I ask because it's just strange reading Bass is 'helping' Mega. RnF doesn't count, technicaly they had diffrent stories (not really THAT diffrent from each other, but still some slight diffrences) and they didn't really join forces to defeat the big W. Unless there is a manga about said game where the two bots are indeed helping each other...anyhoo, to put it short. WHY exactly was Bass helping Mega?)
( Honestly , Idk , i just wanted to add Forte somewhere in there  >U< )
(...Are we still going to continue the RS-Mega saga, or or we going to change to a diffrent plot?)
(Wha? )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #766 on: May 19, 2009, 10:34:25 PM
Meanwhile, on the Yamato.

The Skulkur flies throught the docking port and blasts the nearest door to the next room, turning around and sticking the hatch inside to allow Wily access without the risk of sufficating from the docking bay's lack of air.  He rubs his hands eagerly as he makes his way deeper into the Yamato, deciding to explore before taking control and seeing how it worked.  He has no clue that Afro-Shroom is hiding somewhere in the distance.

As Dr. Wily was exploring the inner hull of the Yamato...

A-S: Hm...Dr.Wily is already on board. Where is DWII and Flame? they should be here since they used me for a guinea pig and I came out ok.

Dr. Wily continues to explore the Yamato and finds a small monitor room that was obviously ment to monitor the Yamato's crew...

DW: *looks at one of the screens and sees Afro-Shroom* Vat is dis? A fery afroed man in dis ship vith me? no matter he von't be a problem vhen protoman and de oders arrife.

Back at the docking bay...

A-S: well what are my options... *thinking* 1-I can wait for DWII and Flame and help them out. 2-I could just try to confront Dr. Wily and keep him busy while DWII and Flame come. or 3-do option 2 but be less efficient and raid Dr. Wily's Skulker.

A-S: I think I'll go with number three.  bVd *climbs into the Skulker*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #767 on: May 20, 2009, 12:08:49 AM
After he returns home RMZX.EXE, Feels like watching some TV.

I wonder what we have?

We could watch Code Geass...

Nah, better yet lets watch "The Busy World of RPM"!

But aren't we currently in that?

Yeah, doesn't mean we can't watch its older episodes.
Lets see, Theres Intro Arc, Mettaur/Nudebot Attacks Arc, Time Travel Arc, Filler Arc (Slow period of time with nothing going on.), Insane Core/RMZX.EXE Dies Arc, and the RS-Arc Which isn't done yet.

Actually, I'd rather go to bed...

Ok, I guess we can do that.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #768 on: May 20, 2009, 12:16:24 AM
((btw, are we still in the WDS, or are we on the WS? I mean, apparently we are on the Star already...))

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #769 on: May 20, 2009, 12:19:10 AM
DWII is still rather amazed at the epic battle that just occured.

"Wait, how did PB teleport in!? Oh yeah, he's PB..." DWII laughed it off.

"Alright, so me, Flame, RS-Megaman are coming, how about you Hajime?"

"You go on ahead.  I'm going to find Protoman and make sure he doesn't use that escape pod to chase after you."

Hajime then warps out of the WDS (Yes, I said WDS to try and clear up the locational misunderstanding), locked onto the homing signal installed into the escape pod PB kicked Proto into.

Meanwhile, back on the Yamato

Wily observes Afro-Shroom's sneaky slip into his Skulkur.

"Trying to ezcape are ve?  Vell, I shall put un end to zat!"

He looks at another monitor which mysteriously gave him the instructions on how to control the Yamato and presses a button that causes the docking bay doors to slowly begin to close.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #770 on: May 20, 2009, 12:28:51 AM
The docking bay doors begin to close...

A-S: What? No! Not now! Uhg, how do you work this thing? *presses random buttons*

Just as Afro-Shroom presses a small red button, the skulker turns on and begins to float...

A-S: Yes! Now to get out of here! *grabs the controls* now away we g-*the skulker is thrown into reverse and crashes further into the Yamato*-Ooo...

Back in the monitor room...

DW: Vat? Vhere did he go?

Deep inside the Yamato lays a totaled Skulker...

A-S:*Still inside*.......ow.  X(

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #771 on: May 20, 2009, 02:46:41 AM
( Honestly , Idk , i just wanted to add Forte somewhere in there  >U< )(Wha? )
('K, just wanted to know. And don't worry about the "RS-Megaman" plot, it has nothing to do with our story)

"So, Where are we headed now Soulie?" StrangeMan asked SoulAnimal.

(Still got a bit of writer's block...or maybe I'm confusing that with my own lazyness.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #772 on: May 20, 2009, 02:52:24 AM
(Speaking of which, what happened to Nekolian?  bVd)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #773 on: May 20, 2009, 03:07:07 AM
"So, Where are we headed now Soulie?" StrangeMan asked SoulAnimal.
(Still got a bit of writer's blog...or maybe I'm confusing that with my own lazyness.)
( its ok , it makes me feel better about writing short )
Well,
*plugs my PET into a jack-in port then has protoman scan the area of RPM City*
Right now i have a map of the city , and were supposed to find the person with Model A , Grey

*Biometal Z + X * Soul , Search for him with model P's Vision or model L's tracking!
I guess we could... You up for it Strange Dude?

In the abandoned factory...

* Grey Merges with model A , jumps out of the building *
Model A , we need to find Money , then repairs..
I cant run on your strength forever , we need to get something
* He dashes jumping building to building till he reaches a bank * Heheheh...
*Model A * Grey you know better! Dont!

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #774 on: May 20, 2009, 04:28:57 AM
"Sure, we'll go find your little morphing trinket...but...could we perhaps go to a mechanic, post-haste, Miss SoulAnimal?" Asked StrangeMan.

(Speaking of which, what happened to Nekolian?  bVd)

(Oh, I got a story for that)

Meanwhile in one of Gaia's prison cell...

Nekolian was blowing off steam from his mechanicle feline ears, his beat up body struggling to stand up, as he digs his claws on the cell's floor furiously.
"Nyaaarrrrrrrr" growled Nekolian.

At Gaia's location, came a heavily injured Ratchet clone, with a message for the crazed robo (Gaia).
"Sir, we captured Tango, Sir!" Reported the soldier. "He was bigger than we thought Sir, and stronger too. It took a 100 of just just to capture him...well, that is after he sliced the first 200 clones that went after him." The clone said while a sweat drop appeared from the back of his head.