The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439422

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #725 on: May 18, 2009, 02:06:39 PM
Hey there, I´m Blackhook, nice to meet you.
Blackhook greeted Megaman and Bass.

Meanwhile in front of WDS:
Hope that old fart will pay the full prize, altough it´s not the exact steel that you are made of it is still top quality.
Are we returning home Mistress?
No, not yet..Silan Looked upside, where she saw a flying ship in the skies....You said that that you wanted to fight....that means that He is still alive....we should take care of him for good
Silan released her wings again and grabbed Sieg. Then they flew towards the flying ship.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #726 on: May 18, 2009, 02:25:22 PM
After remembering that catgirl incident, DWII begun to slowly calm down.

"You... Are right, maybe I got a bit rash... But... My Yamato... O^O" DWII made those puppy dog eyes.

"Wait... I've got an idea. All of us will go to my Yamato and apprehend RS-Wily ourselves, simple ai..." Just before DWII could finish his statement, Silan dropped the promised steel.

"Ok, ok, I'll remember, and thanks."

"So... What's it going to be gang?"
Hmmm... Can we get there before Wily? Faust cannot teleport us there since You never really registered Yamato's teleport coordinates to us. we could get teleported into a furnace for all we know.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #727 on: May 18, 2009, 02:34:37 PM
"It is my ship afterall, I have a straight teleportation route programmed into my lab computer." DWII boasted, much to the dismay of Flame.

"What? It's my private ship afterall... >.>;"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #728 on: May 18, 2009, 02:53:56 PM
"I understand that... but its for reasons like this that we need coordinates.
at least coordinates to the docking station..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #729 on: May 18, 2009, 03:02:02 PM
"Ok, let me just access the teleportation menu, search through all RPM locales... Ah there we go, the DWII Yamato." DWII exclaimed.

"Now, for a test run..."

DWII typed a bit more, and soon Afro-Shroom disappeared from the lab. DWII then accessed the security cameras in the Yamato's docking bay, and can see Afro-Shroom there, a bit shocked, but ok.

"There, ok now?" DWII put on a very large grin.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #730 on: May 18, 2009, 08:14:28 PM
Sure
[ Megaman = Blue Soul = White ]
Who are you two?
Well.... I'm a more advanced version of you technically...
BIOMETAL KEEPER SOULANIMAL!!!
Common' Forte , Lets go! * Forte and Megaman dive into the pound truck finding Strangeman already in there *
(Btw, what was Mega doing hanging on Bass(Forte)'s boot/leg?)

(personality-fan boy/girl-ish = this color and bloodthirsty/very violent = this color)

"...Oh...IT'S MEGA!!" StrangeMan begins to scream like an excited fan girl. When he was done screaming, he told the bluebomber "I wanna take you home with me...!" StrangeMan hugs his little blue hero. He grinned and whispered at Megaman: "I wanna do many things to your mechanical body"

"Hey twerp! Hurry up and get your stupid mutt!...Why is that green wierdo hugging you?" Asked Forte.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #731 on: May 18, 2009, 08:29:23 PM
He´s a wierdo...you don´t need to know more.....BTW, why are you wearing fish fins?
Asked Blackhook

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #732 on: May 18, 2009, 08:30:30 PM
(Wait, I need to get some confirmation. The Megaman, Bass and Rush here is the normal Classic series ones?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #733 on: May 18, 2009, 08:31:10 PM
(Wait, I need to get some confirmation. The Megaman, Bass and Rush here is the normal Classic series ones?)
(Yes, since there is no RS-Bass)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #734 on: May 18, 2009, 08:32:26 PM
(So, there's 2 Megamans and 2 Rushs + 1 Bass in RPM City? This is beyond awesome now. XD)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #735 on: May 18, 2009, 08:33:52 PM
(So, there's 2 Megamans and 2 Rushs + 1 Bass in RPM City? This is beyond awesome now. XD)
(And 2 dr. Willys....altough they can be three)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #736 on: May 18, 2009, 08:38:28 PM
(Oh god... 2 Wilys too... Ok, thanks for the update. Now back to your regularly scheduled roleplay. ;))

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #737 on: May 18, 2009, 09:02:55 PM
(in fact the VG Wily is still at large aside from II and RS, you can consider three)

*Ratchet clones started to create mass panic, capturing RS robot masters in the process, with thier concussion rifles for crowd control.. heavy crowd control.*

*And then Gaia presses the button so that Torpedo awakens, and then teleports the vehicle and everyone inside into an unknown area.*

Torpedo: Media captured and rounded up sir! Progress on the RS RM capture is going smoothly and all would be captured in ZERO-EIGHT-HUNDRED HOURS SIR! (8:00, mind you, this is military talk.)

Gaia: Good, send them to thier respective cages, then discharge the bars so they won't escape.

Torpedo: SIR YES SIR!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #738 on: May 18, 2009, 10:43:37 PM
Wily remains oblivious to the sudden disappearance of his Robots as he draws closer to the entrance of the Yamato, eager to get inside, see all the technological wonders resulted in its construction, and claim it for himself.

Said robots, on the other hand, were in full blown panic about being picked off the streets (And stars).  Gutsman, being the most out of control, begins throwing his punches all over the place while the rest of the captured robots began throwing their own weapons at the Ratchet clones while muscling their way around the unknown area in a vain attempt to get back to where they were supposed to be.

Though Gaia appeared to have apprehended most of the RS Robot Masters, he was forgetting one thing; Protoman wasn't registered as a Robot Master, and somehow escaped capture.  In fact, he was too busy with other matters such as hunting down his brother, whom he had just spotted earlier flying his T.I.M.E. through the Time Hole.  And with Wily currently not around to pull his weight around, this would be his prime opportunity to hunt him down and get rid of him without being nagged on for "ruining another one of his plans".

Meanwhile, back at WDS;

Mega frowns in bewilderment, though very attentive at the recent conversation on how to get his Wily back, he was still bothered by one thing, "Why are you calling us RS?  What the heck is that supposed to mean?"

"That...is the least of your problems right now," Hajime said as he had been studying one of the surviving surveilance cameras to find Protoman standing outside WDS, polishing his plasma cannon with his hand while grinning eagerly for the brotherly fight of the century.  Not wasting a moment to check for security (As he had mistakenly assumed Wily had already gotten control of the place just like he did the Ruined Machinery Lab), the evil doppelganger of Blues confidently marches inside, intent on checking every floor to see just how far Mega has gotten since arriving.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #739 on: May 18, 2009, 11:04:32 PM
(I didn't go after RS Proto, saving that plot for epic combat with the brutes)

*Screen pops open*

Otto: How are the clones I offered you coming along? I've seen that you made perfect use of them while my only mistake when I was regaining my IQ slowly after that incident..

Gaia: As long as the real Ratchet doesn't meddle in this capture, I'd say we have enough DNA for an entire RS-Master army.. then I would capture RS Mega and Proto once they are in a deadlock, should be swift enough for the "Concussion Crew".

*Gaia notices a very tiny Quark, then picks up and puts him in the container where the food bin is stored.*

*One of the Ratchets confirmed the capture of the RS RMs of the games 1-4 (Darkman included)*

Gaia: Soon, once the DNA has been captured, we will throw them all back into thier own universe, it should've been done while I had the chance in the Catgirl Plot, even then..

(Oh yeah, one more thing, I should have designs for the Concussion Crew when I have time, hehe.)

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #740 on: May 18, 2009, 11:12:00 PM
"Ok, let me just access the teleportation menu, search through all RPM locales... Ah there we go, the DWII Yamato." DWII exclaimed.

"Now, for a test run..."

DWII typed a bit more, and soon Afro-Shroom disappeared from the lab. DWII then accessed the security cameras in the Yamato's docking bay, and can see Afro-Shroom there, a bit shocked, but ok.

"There, ok now?" DWII put on a very large grin.

Moments before the teleportation test...

A-S:*thinking* ugh...so many people here in the DWS, the this whole time paradox thing. maybe I should just leave before some thing else happ-*transported*

Now at the Yamato's docking bay...

A-S: -ens to...me......What in the? *looks around shocked* where am I? *Runs to a window* Oh great now I ended up in space some how...and Dan is still probably running around out there some where.

Afro-Shroom looks around the bay and see's it's quite but suddenly see's a skull shaped vehicle approaching the Docks...

A-S:  -u-'

As Afro-Shroom had trouble coming at him at the docking bay he could only think of two things...

A-S: Oh man, I better hide until help arrives...but at least nothing to bad will happen as long as Dan's Protection mode is active...
D: What? No, not before the vaccine kicks in!

When Dan sees the core destruction, an image of the core appeared in his visor...

D: *Grabbing his temples* Ah! No...not this again. Gotta...activate..."Can't Touch This" program...

But as Dan tries too, the timer behind him counts down to zero, and thus the re-activation of his portal begins to drag him back to the WDS Lobby and effectively interrupting his "Can't Touch This" program...

D: No...Not yet!

Dan struggles but is eventual gravitated back into his own portal out of the Network before he can do anything about the core's lasting input on him...
A-S:...at least I hope he activated in time....

The Skulker was getting closer and Afro-Shroom was running out of time...

A-S: Crap! *Runs behind some piles of maintenance equipment* Better hide until I know what I'm dealing with.

Mean while back at the WDS, DWII and Flame prepared them selfs for their trip up to the Yamato...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #741 on: May 18, 2009, 11:39:45 PM
(Btw, what was Mega doing hanging on Bass(Forte)'s boot/leg?)

"Hey twerp! Hurry up and get your stupid mutt!...Why is that green wierdo hugging you?" Asked Forte.
Yeah Forte , Were Almost done! * Unlocks the cage to Rush as he comes out licking forte and megaman *
( Its because its AIR TRAVEL!!!! )
* Grabs Strangeman once again , and bursts through the back of the pound truck seeing Megaman And Forte , both merged with their 'doglike-pets' , flying off *

Well , I have a reason I'm here , so are we going to so anything..?

In another Part of RPM City , around the dump and the old factories...

Model A.... I....Don't Think... We...Can..Take Much Longer...
* Grey looked wearily at Model A , as model A knew that Grey needs repair *
Model A speaks softly : Grey , We just need Money for repairs , then we can run away from soul as usual
* Grey looks around in the top floor of the abandoned factory , and takes his ragged map of RPM City *
Maybe we'll look for...Some...one...powerful...defeat...her...
* Grey Passes out on the floor *

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #742 on: May 19, 2009, 12:26:17 AM
Well, look at that rediculous Sign. Let me just light it up... bVd

The sign that said "DR.WILY GREATEST SCIENTIFIC GENIUS, RIGHT HERE!" Shone like the sun!

Its so....tacky.

Couldn't agree more.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #743 on: May 19, 2009, 12:34:31 AM
((lol, where is PB when you need him? PB vs RS Proto would be so awesome. hey, someone get his ass over here.))
"Kuh... We dont have time to fight this guy!"

*sigh* Flame talked into his communicator and tossed it to Wily.
"Ive sent a team of my guys to help you guys out at the Yamato... That communicator is set to Faust's dispatch room's frequency. Whatever you need, call them. As for YOU..."

He turned to the dark Protoman doppelganger standing in front of them. He unsheathed his large bustersword from its holster on his back and spun it around a few times before walking towards him.

"As for you, You are going to have to deal with ME."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #744 on: May 19, 2009, 01:32:49 AM
*And then Gaia presses the button so that Torpedo awakens, and then teleports the vehicle and everyone inside into an unknown area.*
(You do realize that I kicked TorpedoMan's body out of the van about 2-3 pages ago right?
StrangeMan kicked the "new" corpsie (TorpedoMan) out of the van and said "GET A JOB YOU RAPSCALION"
(@Soul: No, what I meant was, why was Bass even accompanying Mega? Last time I checked, Bass just wants to smash Mega to prove to him and VG(video game)-Wily that he is the strongest robot. I ask because it's just strange reading Bass is 'helping' Mega. RnF doesn't count, technicaly they had diffrent stories (not really THAT diffrent from each other, but still some slight diffrences) and they didn't really join forces to defeat the big W. Unless there is a manga about said game where the two bots are indeed helping each other...anyhoo, to put it short. WHY exactly was Bass helping Mega?)

Quote from: Blackhook
He's a wierdo...you don't need to know more...BTW, why are you wearing fish fins? Asked Blackhook

"They're not fish fins they're..........helmet ascesories." Replied Bass, right before he went flying off to unknown places.

"Bye Mega, drop by anytime...call me." Were StrangeMan last words before Megaman too had flyed off to places unknown.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #745 on: May 19, 2009, 01:36:52 AM
((lol, where is PB when you need him? PB vs RS Proto would be so awesome. hey, someone get his ass over here.))
((Indeed, some needs to get him over here ASAP  :)))

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #746 on: May 19, 2009, 01:38:35 AM
(Well, from what I've been observing, he has been reading this; he probably just isn't interested in getting involved. :\)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #747 on: May 19, 2009, 01:50:53 AM
((PB, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, GET YOUR ASS ON THE WILY STAR AND GIVE US AN EPIC SHOWDOWN OF THE YELLOW SCARFED SHADE WEARING  ONES!!!))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #748 on: May 19, 2009, 01:52:57 AM
 (:o Well, he can't can't come here now...)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #749 on: May 19, 2009, 01:54:55 AM
(You do realize that I kicked TorpedoMan's body out of the van about 2-3 pages ago right?

(Huh, strange that I may have missed out, but I guess it's too late to fix that plot error.. here's a fix'em up to compestate)

*Gaia makes sure he has the right van, so he sends one of his Ratchet Clones to check, apparently he got the wrong van, it looked like they threw him into a dupe vehicle and the ones in the cage were dummies..*

Gaia: Nuhaha.. at least it's good practice, anyway, toss out the dummies and make sure you get the real ones this time!

*The Ratchet Clones scramble in search of the real van, while data was being extracted from the RS RM's blueprints inside the lab/base.*