The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439417

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #700 on: May 17, 2009, 11:44:07 PM
Gaia (To Self): Hehe, the assasination's just as planned, Fashionwoman has stowed away on a ship that's headed to the old Wily Star, and of course, a real katamari ball is headed towards that katamari ball of fandom, Soul, and this is just too perfect. Disguised as the Gentleman Ghost from Batman fame, I should be able to capture every media-based character, even the RS versions of the Megaman universe! YES! YES! THIS IS DELICOUS! NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW! Now I just need to push this very button to resurrect "The Gentleman Ghost".

*Gaia begins to chuckle as he initiates the internal countdown sequence in all masters, including iMan.*

(OH NOES! We have all just been pawns of your little "Collection Game! How could you use us so!?...things are getting intresting, Yay!)

(Before I continue, let me ask, are the original Mega, Forte and Rush on your list of targets?)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #701 on: May 17, 2009, 11:55:22 PM
*kinda just sitting ontop on the pound truck *

(was that question to me..? )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #702 on: May 18, 2009, 12:11:50 AM
While much commotion was occurring all over RPM City, one couldn't help but wonder where Dan was...

D:....

Dan stood over an ominous cliff in RPM, he zoomed in on several different figures...

D:-Targets located- -Initiating termination and assimilation-  :W

Dan then disappeared and began his own, twisted, quest...

(Still more to add on the list of people trying to take over RPM City  -u-')

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #703 on: May 18, 2009, 12:53:59 AM
Flame sits Wily down on a chair, Wily regaining consciousness, looking very dizzy.

"Um excuse me, but you really do have the wrong Wily. This here is OUR Wily. your Wily is currently in space trying to inhabit an abandoned space station. And before you start, I am Flame, and Im the guy in charge of this city's security. It astounds me that you havn't noticed your 'not in kansas anymore.' ad that there MIGHT be more than one wily."

He then adds,

"You DO know the repercussions bringing the wrong Wily back to your time could have, right? Im talking a re-write in time space. Trust me, we know from experience."

*shudders as he remembers the catgirl incident and what it almost did*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #704 on: May 18, 2009, 01:08:30 AM
(OH NOES! We have all just been pawns of your little "Collection Game! How could you use us so!?...things are getting intresting, Yay!)

(Before I continue, let me ask, are the original Mega, Forte and Rush on your list of targets?)

(No, only the RS versions of Mega, Rush, and others that appeared. Forte doesn't exist in the RS show.)

Gaia (to self): Now, only a few moments before the whole media people capture project to begin, let's send out the Ratchet Clones first before anything else for failsafe.. *bleep, goes the button, after being pressed*

*Somewhere, a cloning factory with Ratchet's DNA activates and Ratchet clones are produced, and arm themselves what makes them Ratchet: Mass-Produced Clank Units, Wrenches, laser pistols, etc. Modified versions were released soon after and begun starting to overrule RS-Wily's control.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #705 on: May 18, 2009, 04:25:15 AM
*kinda just sitting ontop on the pound truck *

(was that question to me..? )
(No Soulie, that was a question towards Gaia.)
(@Gaia: K just wanted to know who was involved or not...HOLY BUDDAH's BELLY, RATCHET CLONES!! GAIA HAS GONE MAD!! )

"...What just happened?..." StrangeMan asked SoulAnimal, realizing his suddenly on top of a pound truck. "...and don't cut Suave Corpsious' arm off next" Said StrangeMan as he was sewing his first friend's arm back on. After he was done, he noticed two familiar robots next to him. "...Hilo thar...must...control...myself...

...IT's ROCK, BASS(pronounced like the fish) AND LASSIE!!

(Hey Soulie, can you RP Megaman and I RP Forte?)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #706 on: May 18, 2009, 04:32:31 AM
(Can someone summarize everything important please? I have been paying absolutely no attention to what's going on XD)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #707 on: May 18, 2009, 05:33:18 AM
(Short story: Ruby Spears Megaman characters are infesting RPM City, Wily trying to steal parts to take over both worlds while Mega is currently in WDS, about to mistake WilyII for his Wily; and Gaia is trying to in the theme of Pokemon "Catch 'em all")

Flame sits Wily down on a chair, Wily regaining consciousness, looking very dizzy.

"Um excuse me, but you really do have the wrong Wily. This here is OUR Wily. your Wily is currently in space trying to inhabit an abandoned space station. And before you start, I am Flame, and Im the guy in charge of this city's security. It astounds me that you havn't noticed your 'not in kansas anymore.' ad that there MIGHT be more than one wily."

He then adds,

"You DO know the repercussions bringing the wrong Wily back to your time could have, right? Im talking a re-write in time space. Trust me, we know from experience."

*shudders as he remembers the catgirl incident and what it almost did*

Mega just stares at Flame, obviously not buying a word he said.

"Look, pal, I don't know when you were created, but I didn't come here for a tour of this place.  I came here for only one person and you're falling into whatever trap he used to make you trust him."

"Oh, that's so obvious of you to come up with that a conclusion that quickly, O Wise robot who came from another world," Hajime mutters while sitting back in the rotating chair, "Let me guess, you looked at the map, saw Wily's name in several locations, assumed he already succeeded in taking over the city and just infiltrated the first place that looked domineering enough."

Mega glares at Hajime as he stretches his elbows back and rests them behind the backrest, "I guess that's why you didn't just fly into the city, in search of whoever's incharge here, because they would've said the same thing and helped you find the Wily you're looking for."

Mega started to get flustered with the amount of information being thrown at him, "Now look!  I admit I didn't stick around long enough to get chubby chubby with everyone!  But I know Wily like the schematics in my body, and I know he came here scheming to take over this world and mine!  And from what I saw on the map, he seems to have already succeeded in getting what he wanted here, which is more reason for me to stop him with or without your help!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #708 on: May 18, 2009, 05:50:20 AM
"alright smart guy, if this is your Wily, then who's THIS?"
and with that, he begins to type into the computer terminal behind him, bringing up a video camera view of the Abandoned Wily star from Faust, showing the Skulker parked right at airlock. He then told the computer to switch to a live video feed from inside the WS showing RS wily's robot masters patroling the area, and destroying whatever security forces tried to stop them. and then to Wily, clearl different looking than Wily ll, at a computer terminal typing away like the madman he is.

"Tell me, isnt that who you're looking for?"
"Now, make sure this gets into your thick skull, THIS here, is Dr. Albert W. Wily ll notice the big roman numeral 2 at the end? he is THIS world's Wily. and the main scientific brain in this city."
he stares at Mega, frustrated, waiting for him to respond.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #709 on: May 18, 2009, 06:11:44 AM
Mega does a double take of both Wilys before pointing an even more exasperated finger at WilyII, "Then if he's already succeeded in taking over this city, it'll only be a matter of time before those two meet and work together to take over both worlds!"

He forms his plasma cannon and points it at WilyII, "If I just stun him, he won't be in our way when we stop the real Wily from getting what he wants here!"

Before he could pull the trigger, Hajime immediate warps at his side, grabbing the cannon with his right hand and sapping his entire arm numb.  Mega panics as he stumbles away from Hajime, glaring at him in shock and horror.

"What did you just do!?" he complains, "I can't feel a thing in my arm!"

"I call it a level one restraint," Hajime said as he holds up the back of his hand where the cross glowed through his gloves, "And until you stop being such a gun-toating [dark hold] and listen to what we have to say about where you are and how we live our lives, you're going to be spending the rest of your visit with an irresponsive joint."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #710 on: May 18, 2009, 08:05:03 AM
*Doing backstroke lazily*

"What? a sea monster? there's actually a sea monster around here?"

He turns around and see a huge sea monster... no more like a huge cat sea monster!

"Nah, I could handle this myself!" said borock.

He then swam into the sea cat direction, but to his surprise, the cat noticed him and managed to punch him out of the ocean.

Fortunately, borock managed to prevent the direct hit so he's basically unharmed.

After he fell back into the ocean, borock looked at Taiyo and he saw Taiyo bursting in laughter.

"XD...Oh, sorry, I couldn't help it, heh."

The sea cat then approaches borock, without any visible intention to fight.

"Aww, it looks like either it only wants to play or it took a liking to you. XD"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #711 on: May 18, 2009, 08:19:08 AM
"Thanks Haijime"

says Flame, calming down now that Mega is unable to stupidly fire his weapon. that should help out.

"now listen here, blue; Dr. Wily ll over here is the leading scientific mind in all of our city. that should say something no? That maybe, yknow, HE ISNT EVIL? I mean, sure he's batshit crazy, but he's not evil.

"hey, I take offense to that!" pouted Wily ll, regaining his senses " I prefer 'mentally eccentric genius'"

"sure, whatever. Anyway, That Wily, over there, on that screen, is obviously trying to get something to help take over the city. I don't think our Wily would be too happy with someone not only snooping around where he  doesn't belong or isn't wanted, but trying to dominate the City he lives in."

He sees Mega is not going to understand, as he is still in plain fear and shock from Haijime's move, So he thinks a moment and rephrases it.

"let me put it this way. 'This town ain't big enough for two Wily's' got that?"

"and for the record dweeb, I wasn't 'Created', like I was some lowly makeshift battle robot such as yourself. much less yesterday. Ill have you know im well over a few days old. I am 118 to be exact. So when I say something, I KNOW whether its right or wrong. got it?"

Flame normally had no problem with people believing he was a robot, in fact, it was for the better. Especially since Human reconstruction was a forbidden taboo that could cost him quite a lot, even if it was not his own fault, which it wasnt. But for some reason, being refered to as a robot by this incredibly slow version of Megaman really ticked him off.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #712 on: May 18, 2009, 08:31:50 AM
(Ok, I think I'll just lie down for a while... Oh wait, I've regained consciousness. XD)

"Darn you Flame..." DWII said, visibly saddened.

"Ahem, hello Megaman, welcome to my WDS. I presumed you mistook me for someone else. As these people have said, I am Dr. Wily II, the resident scientist of his here RPM City. I am in no relation to any other Wily, and have no ill intentions." DWII said, while dusting himself off and adjusting his glasses.

He then took a look at the monitor and saw an incredulous sight.

"RS-WILY!? HERE!? OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!" DWII was visibly excited.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #713 on: May 18, 2009, 08:35:13 AM
Mega just stares at WilyII dumbfounded before looking over to Flame, "Does everyone in this world act like this?"

Hajime moans a sighs, "Just ignore him.  He's had a rough day."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #714 on: May 18, 2009, 09:13:22 AM
(( eh? Wily, what did I do?))

Flame heard Mega's comment and said,

"you sound like you are ready to calm down. so how about it? willing to cooperate? otherwise, yo wont get your arms back.. What is your Wily after...?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #715 on: May 18, 2009, 09:27:45 AM
(Oh, just you calling me batshit crazy, and going whatever at me calling myself 'mentally eccentric genius'. XD)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #716 on: May 18, 2009, 09:41:19 AM
((oh. XD ))

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #717 on: May 18, 2009, 09:45:55 AM
Mega appeared to be apprehensive about wanting to talk about it; he still didn't trust the fact that there is A Wily having some run of the world he flew into.

"From what I could sense with my Spirit Reading skills," Hajime interjects, "Wily appears to be gathering some stuff from the City in a greedy attempt to take over both this world and the world he and Mega came from.  And so far, the city isn't doing a thing about it.  I can't tell if it's because they were too stoked that there are...two different versions of Megaman and Wily running around here, or playing along to keep him in the dark while the administrators and moderators try to come up with a plan to try and send him back home.  But I can tell Wily already knew about them and is also scheming a way to get rid of them so he can have the City all to himself."

Mega turned his glare back to Hajime in even more exasperation.  Because his spirit abilities were only tailored to humans, Hajime couldn't tell if he was upset that he blabbed out his reasons for coming here to a bunch of strangers who may as well lock him in some stasis pod in order to take over his world, or because he was able to figure out this much when he didn't even meet the Wily that came from his world.

One thing he is bound to be sure of is that after hearing that the city trusts WilyII whole-heartedly (Seeming to have discarded all intentions to research the city better and see if there are other people more willing to help him with his cause), they would have to keep an eye on Mega to make sure he doesn't waver towards deeming the entire RPM World untrustworthy and destroy it so no one follows him when he apprehends and hauls his Wily back home.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #718 on: May 18, 2009, 09:59:00 AM
"hmmm so, Haijime, what do you suggest we do? Ive got a few units of mine on standby right outside the star, wating on my orders... should I tell them to infiltrate? I mean, Robo Ky will get mad, but I think that roughing the place up (a bit more) is acceptable over RPM city being renamed 'Wily Land', or some such rot..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #719 on: May 18, 2009, 10:12:45 AM
"Well, if Robo-Ky's so picky about how salvagable he wants the Star to be, my suggestion is to wait until they get what they need and come out, then try to apprehend them; granted Wily didn't strap any space rockets to them when they were let out of the Skulkur."

Hajime looks over to the monitor, seeing the Skulkur begin to make a move towards the Yamato a few miles away from where Gutsman and Crystalman are still dismantling the place for what they consider to be useful parts, "As for the Big Cheese himself, I'll leave you to figure that out since the only threat he might cause is the occasional threat of blowing up parts of the city with his skull cannon."

Mega becomes impatent, "I beg your pardon there, kid.  But incase you already forgot, this is my problem to deal with!  As much as I'd love to have your help in this, I don't appreciate the idea of working with people who treat enemies like friends."

Hajime eyes Mega nonchalantly, "You know, you're being pretty discriminatory right now.  Maybe I atta drain the energy out of your vocal sensors so you don't [acid burst] off anyone else that looks like the enemies you fought back home."

Mega just stares at him a while longer before backing away in hesitation.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #720 on: May 18, 2009, 10:31:55 AM
DWII is still rather excited until he saw the Skulkur approaching his DWII Yamato.

"What the... NO ONE IS GOING TO TOUCH MY YAMATO ON MY WATCH!" DWII shouted in a rage.

"FLAME, AIM YOUR FAUST CANNON AT THE SKULKUR, I WANT IT SHOT DOWN!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #721 on: May 18, 2009, 01:24:30 PM
"Eh- Wily! I can't do that if the other Wily is there!! Megaman over here needs to bring him back to his own world, time, universe, whatever. If they are from an alternate universe or another point in history, then Killing Wily here could have catastrophic results. REMEMBER what happened recently with RPM's little time travel incident, And,.. the catgirl...? Same [parasitic bomb] could happen."

He turns to Mega

"I thought we went over this already, OUR Wily is not an enemy. He is your average Grampa, abeit er... 'eccentric' Like I said, he is the main science brain here, and has helped build quite a few things. Half of the vehicles here run on an engine designed by him. get it? we dont treat enemies like friends. Because hes NOT an enemy."

"also, in any case, I can send a special chaser unit to apprehend Wily's skulker and take him in, how about it?" HE SAYS, TURNIG TO Haijime.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #722 on: May 18, 2009, 01:33:11 PM
Silan grew annoyed of all the stuff that was happening around
Pffft...you guys and your silly problems, common Sieg, lets go...oh yeah, here´s the 1kg Steel
Silan gave Wily II a box containing the steel, together with an instruction manual and a bank conto number.
Don´t forget to pay on time, Farewell
Sieg was looking the whole time at Mega, angered that he fired at him right after he woke up, not that the shot scratched him or so, but it was still a cheap attack. Before he turned around and followed Silan, he couldn´t resist and sent a wind gust attack at Mega, knocking him over.
Good bye

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #723 on: May 18, 2009, 01:37:21 PM
After remembering that catgirl incident, DWII begun to slowly calm down.

"You... Are right, maybe I got a bit rash... But... My Yamato... O^O" DWII made those puppy dog eyes.

"Wait... I've got an idea. All of us will go to my Yamato and apprehend RS-Wily ourselves, simple ai..." Just before DWII could finish his statement, Silan dropped the promised steel.

"Ok, ok, I'll remember, and thanks."

"So... What's it going to be gang?"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #724 on: May 18, 2009, 01:54:55 PM
...IT's ROCK, BASS(pronounced like the fish) AND LASSIE!!

(Hey Soulie, can you RP Megaman and I RP Forte?)
Sure
[ Megaman = Blue Soul = White ]
Who are you two?
Well.... I'm a more advanced version of you technically...
BIOMETAL KEEPER SOULANIMAL!!!
Common' Forte , Lets go! * Forte and Megaman dive into the pound truck finding Strangeman already in there *