The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439055

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #675 on: May 17, 2009, 03:12:24 PM
"Oh you are still here?" DWII was a bit surprised at Silan's response.

"About your deal... Alright then, deal."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #676 on: May 17, 2009, 04:35:11 PM
Afro-Shroom stood by on the side as DRWII was busy with Hajime and Silan...

A-S: *Thinking* Oh boy, First Dan goes berzerk on me, then DWII is visited by a greeen feline reploid thing, and all of these other people...this is gonna get alot worse before it gets better.

As DWII was talking still to Silan, Afro-Shroom decided to go back to some of the securtiy monitors, or the ones that were left any ways, and decided to check up on RS-MegaMan's progress...

A-S: *Shocked at what he saw* Whoa, megaman's already near the fifth floor and is fighting some guy with a lance...and it looks like Mr. Lance over there is winning.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #677 on: May 17, 2009, 04:39:52 PM
(Nasty, that must hurt RP'ing)

*As the prankster set his trap, he called upon the Gentleman Ghost (Torpedoman) in before the collision, and dissapeared to give that grim effect of despair*
"Jinkies! We ran over a ghost!" Velma shouted. "How awful." Said Daphne, or I should say StrangeMan(Velma) putting on a bad ventriliquest act since her friend, Daphne, is a corpse.

Meanwhile:
OMG! It´s a ghost! Mystery gang, we gotta demask it!
That was Blackhooks reaction after he saw Gaia
"But Fred, we killed a ghost. WE KILLED A GHOST!!" Screamed Velma in Fred's ear. "Can you even kill a ghost?" Asked Daphne. "Does that thing look alive to you?" Velma told Daphne, as she checked the Gentleman Ghost's (TorpedoMan) mangled body. She answerd: "Yes".

"You're right Daphne" Velma said while she got out of the Mystery Machine and picked up the ghost's body from the street. "Welcome to the Mystery Gang Mr.Ghost!" Shouted Velma and Daphne gleefully. Fred and Shaggy (BlackHook and SoulAnimal, respectively) could not help but stare as Velma brought another corpse into the van.

Meanwhile, in the streets of RPM city...

Nekolian was closing in on his target. "Nyar he he, I'm gonna get you mouse, I'm gonna get you for everything you took from me." Nekolian thought to himself. He kept on dashing towards the target's location.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #678 on: May 17, 2009, 04:44:35 PM
"Hey Wily..."

Flame said,

"Should I Send an armed group into the Wily star to do something? or should I just shoot the star itself? Ive got Faust's cannon turrets on standby just in case."

Also... he says, turning to Haijime,

"maybe I can do something about that Megaman? there must be SOME way to get it through his thick skull that this isn't 'his' Wily..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #679 on: May 17, 2009, 04:53:14 PM
"Hmm... Don't shoot the star, Robo-Ky will be VERY pissed with that..." DWII replied.

"For now, have a small platoon of Maverick Hunters stationed near the star on standby... Just in case."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #680 on: May 17, 2009, 04:53:46 PM
A-S: *Running back into the main R&D Lab outta breath* Hey...flame...DWII...you other people who came here after me...I don't know...why every one's here, But RS-MegaMan is getting his butt handed to him on a silver platter by some guy using a lance and tough armour. So if anyone wanted to help him or not seriously mess up his world, some one might wanna save him.

Everyone:.... :|

A-S: Oh and DWII, what's the progress on that Vaccine X?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #681 on: May 17, 2009, 05:00:37 PM
"I CAN'T WORK WITH ALL THIS DISTRACTIONS! O^O" DWII is almost at the point of a breakdown.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #682 on: May 17, 2009, 05:06:08 PM
A-S: *Shaking DWII* Get a hold of your self man! I know times are stress full but if RS-MegaMan isn't dealt with, alot of things can go wrong, mainly you getting taken back as "Dr.Wily" or something worse! *Catches his breath*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #683 on: May 17, 2009, 05:07:37 PM
RMZX.EXE fired his laser at the Warehouse with the cannon. It was completely evaporated, and the cannon and all of the warehouse's contents lay about in the open... Along with a big sign that said "DR.WILY, GREATEST SCIENTIFIC GENIUS RIGHT HERE!"

Now, just to cause some havoc...

RMZX.EXE fired a Hadron Cannon at the other cannon, completely destroying it in a large explosion.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #684 on: May 17, 2009, 05:14:42 PM
(... *sigh*...)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #685 on: May 17, 2009, 05:24:00 PM

"You're right Daphne" Velma said while she got out of the Mystery Machine and picked up the ghost's body from the street. "Welcome to the Mystery Gang Mr.Ghost!" Shouted Velma and Daphne gleefully. Fred and Shaggy (BlackHook and SoulAnimal, respectively) could not help but stare as Velma brought another corpse into the van.

Woah woah woah strangeman no bringing corpses in the van , unless were bringing this to the dump
*Quickly looks over the corpes*
*notices mold on corpsie *
EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
*throws corpsie outa the van*
ew...  X(

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #686 on: May 17, 2009, 06:24:58 PM
"Shaggy No! How could you throw Daphne like a week old loaf of bread? You're a mon-...hey wait a minute, if Daphne is gone...THAT MEANS I'M THE HOT ONE NOW!"

StrangeMan changed his clothes to a more sex apealling look, while still keeping the glasses, hair style and orange turtleneck jacket that the real Velma always wears...only he wore them in a sexy fashion.

"How you like me now Shaggy and Freddy (Soulie and BlackHook)?" While the gang was being distracted by themselves, the pound truck caught Scooby Doo (Rush), and was on it's way back to the pound. 

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #687 on: May 17, 2009, 06:29:49 PM
Woah woah woah strangeman no bringing corpses in the van , unless were bringing this to the dump
*Quickly looks over the corpes*
*notices mold on corpsie *
EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
*throws corpsie outa the van*
ew...  X(
We have now a new corpsie.... :|....seriously Strangeman, try to find living friends next time! :o and try on some manly clothes

Meanwhile at the WDS
What should I do now, this fight was more boring than I thought....*sigh*
Sieg entered the Lab, with RS-Megaman Impaled body on his lance...he was still alive.
Mistress Silan, what should I do to this mere cyborg?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #688 on: May 17, 2009, 07:04:20 PM
StrangeMan changed back to his original attire. "Very Well young chap, however..." StrangeMan took a brush and a bucket of soap and water that was laying around the van. He went outside, after he left, SoulAnimal and BlackHook could hear scrubbing sounds.

When he came back he brought a dashing young unconcious man in a tuxedo. "I'm bringing this young man along. And as for you Sir Deadious Ghost (the body we found on the street)..." StrangeMan kicked out the "new" Corpsie. "GET A JOB YOU RAPSCALLION!"

"Now then...are we gonna save Scooby Doo or not?" asked StrangeMan to his companions.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #689 on: May 17, 2009, 08:11:47 PM
Meanwhile at the WDS
What should I do now, this fight was more boring than I thought....*sigh*
Sieg entered the Lab, with RS-Megaman Impaled body on his lance...he was still alive.
Mistress Silan, what should I do to this mere cyborg?

A-S: *noticing Seig enter* Oh no! This is bad, this is bad! *begins to freak*  :o

Afro-Shroom runs up to Seig...

A-S: What...what did you do to him?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #690 on: May 17, 2009, 08:15:32 PM
A tlking muschroom....how interesting....Oh wait, it seems to be human....
Sieg then looked at Silan.
Shall I beat this thing aswell Mistress?
I don´t think so...Hey Hysteric Afro-man, what´s the Matter?
Asked Silan

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #691 on: May 17, 2009, 08:16:57 PM
Flame notices Wily's desperation with 15 thousand things happening at once and suggests,
"hey... Wily, Why dont you get Wily Ma- er- Wily Fighter to work on the Vaccine, and you can attend to other Matters?"

He then contacts Faust.

"Alright, here are Dr. Wily ll's suggested move. Have a unit board a ship an patrol the Wily Star...

*kssh* "sir, should we infiltrate?"

"no, not yet, Not yet. first send a unit or two to patrol the outside perimiter of the Star, and only infiltrate on my orders."
"yes sir.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #692 on: May 17, 2009, 08:45:16 PM
"Sounds... Like a plan..." DWII trembled from all the frustration.

He called Wily Fighter over, and gave him all the information he needed, plus some extra information, just in case.
As he turned around, he saw the impaled body of RS-Megaman on Sieg's lance, and fainted.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #693 on: May 17, 2009, 08:49:18 PM
What is going on?
Asked Silan as she saw Wily II fainting.
Mistress? Did I do something wrong?
Asked Sieg and pulled RS-Megaman out of his spear and threw him on the floor.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #694 on: May 17, 2009, 09:48:35 PM
"Oh dear..."
said Flame, helping Wily to his feet.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #695 on: May 17, 2009, 10:11:04 PM
StrangeMan changed back to his original attire. "Very Well young chap, however..." StrangeMan took a brush and a bucket of soap and water that was laying around the van. He went outside, after he left, SoulAnimal and BlackHook could hear scrubbing sounds.

When he came back he brought a dashing young unconcious man in a tuxedo. "I'm bringing this young man along. And as for you Sir Deadious Ghost (the body we found on the street)..." StrangeMan kicked out the "new" Corpsie. "GET A JOB YOU RAPSCALLION!"

"Now then...are we gonna save Scooby Doo or not?" asked StrangeMan to his companions.

Umm.... Is that guy still dead..?
*Merges to Hx and cuts its arm to test*
RUSH!!!!! *looks out the window seeing rush taken away , then sees
the original Megaman with him hanging on Fortes boots , as Forte is flying while merged with Treble*
MEGAMAN!!!! *Jumps out the roof grabbing strangemans arm and blackhooks foot and Grabs onto megamans foot and barrel spins onto the Pound truck , merged as model Lx stabbing my halberd into the truck as support *

There you guys... * Forte and Megaman land on the truck *

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #696 on: May 17, 2009, 11:05:56 PM
"Oh dear..."
said Flame, helping Wily to his feet.

A-S: Well, now what do we do? *looking over RS-MegaMan* We can't let him die but we also can't let him fight DWII.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #697 on: May 17, 2009, 11:06:54 PM
Hajime slaps his hands over his eyes in annoyance before hoping off the chair and marching over to Mega, hauling him onto the repair table and placing his hands on the hole in his chest.  Red, blue bordered crosses glowed through his gloves, causing all severed and disconnected wires to reconnect while the hole on the titanium armor shrinks closed.

Just has he had recharged 50% of Mega's energy, the adolecent version of the Blue Bomber suddenly whips around and blasts a huge ball of plasma energy towards Seig; and indication of just how pissed off he was at being impaled in the back earlier.

Hajime nonchalantly steps away from the table as the irate robot jumps off and looks around before spotting WilyII fainted in Flames arms.

"Alright, Wily!  Your little take over is done!" Mega begins to move towards the unconscious WilyII, "We're going back home and letting these people clean up the mess you caused after coming here and forcing them to accept you as their ruler!"

Hajime looks over to Flame, "He's not going to wake up anytime soon, is he?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #698 on: May 17, 2009, 11:10:37 PM
"Jinkies! We ran over a ghost!" Velma shouted. "How awful." Said Daphne, or I should say StrangeMan(Velma) putting on a bad ventriliquest act since her friend, Daphne, is a corpse.
"But Fred, we killed a ghost. WE KILLED A GHOST!!" Screamed Velma in Fred's ear. "Can you even kill a ghost?" Asked Daphne. "Does that thing look alive to you?" Velma told Daphne, as she checked the Gentleman Ghost's (TorpedoMan) mangled body. She answerd: "Yes".

Meanwhile, in the streets of RPM city...

Nekolian was closing in on his target. "Nyar he he, I'm gonna get you mouse, I'm gonna get you for everything you took from me." Nekolian thought to himself. He kept on dashing towards the target's location.

Gaia (To Self): Hehe, the assasination's just as planned, Fashionwoman has stowed away on a ship that's headed to the old Wily Star, and of course, a real katamari ball is headed towards that katamari ball of fandom, Soul, and this is just too perfect. Disguised as the Gentleman Ghost from Batman fame, I should be able to capture every media-based character, even the RS versions of the Megaman universe! YES! YES! THIS IS DELICOUS! NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW! Now I just need to push this very button to resurrect "The Gentleman Ghost".

*Gaia begins to chuckle as he initiates the internal countdown sequence in all masters, including iMan.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #699 on: May 17, 2009, 11:15:29 PM
Gaia (To Self): Hehe, the assasination's just as planned, Fashionwoman has stowed away on a ship that's headed to the old Wily Star, and of course, a real katamari ball is headed towards that katamari ball of fandom, Soul, and this is just too perfect. Disguised as the Gentleman Ghost from Batman fame, I should be able to capture every media-based character, even the RS versions of the Megaman universe! YES! YES! THIS IS DELICOUS! NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW! Now I just need to push this very button to resurrect "The Gentleman Ghost".

*Gaia begins to chuckle as he initiates the internal countdown sequence in all masters, including iMan.*

(Might have trouble with iMan, he was synchronizing his library and froze...again  8D)

-----
That one Nun...