The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439197

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #650 on: May 16, 2009, 10:26:15 AM
(FFFFFFFFFFFFFF, even RS-Megaman now? Holyshi- XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #651 on: May 16, 2009, 03:52:50 PM
(Did white jet just steal the T.I.M.E. Machine from RS-MegaMan?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #652 on: May 16, 2009, 04:04:01 PM
(Not White-Jet, it was Hajime. XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #653 on: May 16, 2009, 04:06:25 PM
(So...MegaMan just got "T.I.M.E. Jacked" after being in RPM City for like 5 minutes?  8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #654 on: May 16, 2009, 04:14:15 PM
(From the looks of it... Yep. XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #655 on: May 16, 2009, 04:16:54 PM
(Well that defiantly takes the cake for one of my favorite moments here in RPM City  :D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #656 on: May 17, 2009, 01:01:15 AM
Mega arrives at the entrance of WDS, looking around at most of the robots laying on the floor with their cores shot out of them.  This pretty much made things a little easier for him as he makes his way further inside.  He expected to be ambushed by robots, but so far hasn't seen hide nor barrel of them.  Considering the damages he saw on the outside, perhaps they were too busy warding off the other intruder to notice him cautiously walk further inside.  Perhaps that will all change as he makes his way up to where he thought he saw Wily while passing over the destroyed roof in his now pilfered T.I.M.E.

Meanwhile, back at the RPM Junkyard....

After stashing the T.I.M.E. (With Rush still inside) somewhere only he would know and have access to, Hajime returns to the lookout tower to check up on the situation.  There he noticed several of Wily's robots patroling the city while taking control of several places that appeared to have all the technological advances for Wily to create even bigger and more dangerous robots for his future army.  He also notices the Skulkur heading towards the ruined Wily Star high above the atmosphere of the city.

Nearly everyone within the city appeared to be too stoked and excited at the presence of the Ruby Spears version of Wily bots to even stop them from taking control of their businesses, or consider the possibility that they're about to help him take control of both RPM World and his own.  Maybe they were expecting him to remain oblivious as the administrators and moderators try to decipher the whereabouts of the vortex he came from, travel through it and warn Dr. Light of the situation so they can work together to get Wily back.

Unfortunately, Hajime sensed Wily has already figured out most of RPM by reading their history on the main computer in the Ruined Machinery Lab, and is plotting something that was going to ensure that all those incharge of the city will be perminently omitted from the main picture, leaving the fate of the city squarely in his hands to do as he pleases.  All Hajime could do at the moment is keep an eye on things and HOPE Mega and WilyII can work things out without the latter immediately instigating his "epic battle for control of the world" battle that will only prove the former's theroy that HIS Wily has succeeded in taking over the RPM World, take him down with whatever power he copied from the many Robot Masters he encountered on the way there, and drag him back home, forever oblivious to the notion that he had just taken the wrong Wily.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #657 on: May 17, 2009, 03:24:27 AM
WAY back up in the main R&D lab of the WDS...

A-S: *looking around still, notices some security camera monitors* Hm...wait, who's that? *looking at the monitor for the entrance* No...it can't be...him.

Afro-Shroom quickly runs over to DWII's table, and in the process, tripping over some equipment in front of DRWII...

A-S: Dr. Wily II! I need to tell you who's at your door-*Falls over again*

DWII:  ::)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #658 on: May 17, 2009, 03:30:10 AM
"I decided to cross the ocean first, then we walk."
"And swimming is also good for my warm up."

"Ok then, you swim and I'll be above you flying."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #659 on: May 17, 2009, 05:02:50 AM
Flame,  who had woken up already and was wandering around, having heard Wily's conversation with Afro Shroom, suddenly gets a message on his communicator.

"Sir, this is Faust surveillance sector 12, RPM space security division. There seems to be an unknown aircraft leaving RPM, and judging its direction and thrust, it seems to be headed to the old Wily Star... W cannot seem to contact the pilot, but the ship's energy signature, it is definitely not an RPM craft. we are setting the turrets to standby. Further orders?"

Flame thought over the situation... It couldnt be Wily ll, for not only was he still in his lab, but his Wily ll engine's energy signature was registered in Faust's database... in fact, all RPM vehicles used some variation of either the Wily ll engine or the Vixy system... therefore, they were automatically registered, and otherwise, they could stll tell who it was.
Flame thought, and said,

"Do not open fire untill I say. keep me posted..."

So he went to where Wily was, to tell him of this situation.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #660 on: May 17, 2009, 05:22:58 AM
"Ok then, you swim and I'll be above you flying."

Borock took of his shirt and pass it up to Taiyo. "Ok then, let's get this thing done!"

"To the ocean!" 

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #661 on: May 17, 2009, 06:23:32 AM
Flame,  who had woken up already and was wandering around, having heard Wily's conversation with Afro Shroom, suddenly gets a message on his communicator.

"Sir, this is Faust surveillance sector 12, RPM space security division. There seems to be an unknown aircraft leaving RPM, and judging its direction and thrust, it seems to be headed to the old Wily Star... W cannot seem to contact the pilot, but the ship's energy signature, it is definitely not an RPM craft. we are setting the turrets to standby. Further orders?"

Flame thought over the situation... It couldnt be Wily ll, for not only was he still in his lab, but his Wily ll engine's energy signature was registered in Faust's database... in fact, all RPM vehicles used some variation of either the Wily ll engine or the Vixy system... therefore, they were automatically registered, and otherwise, they could stll tell who it was.
Flame thought, and said,

"Do not open fire untill I say. keep me posted..."

(The plot thickens like split pea soup left in the fridge...[eyebrow])

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #662 on: May 17, 2009, 09:22:42 AM
(Split pea soup? Eww. XD)

WAY back up in the main R&D lab of the WDS...

A-S: *looking around still, notices some security camera monitors* Hm...wait, who's that? *looking at the monitor for the entrance* No...it can't be...him.

Afro-Shroom quickly runs over to DWII's table, and in the process, tripping over some equipment in front of DRWII...

A-S: Dr. Wily II! I need to tell you who's at your door-*Falls over again*

DWII:  ::)

DWII rolled his eyes when Afro-Shroom kept tripping over his stuff, and turned around to see Afro-Shroom laying on the floor, with piles of stuff on top of him, and Flame approaching.

"Good to see you are fine now Flame." DWII said.

"What's the matter?"

Flame begun to tell DWII about a strange ship signature that's heading towards the Ruined Wily Star, while Afro-Shroom tells him about the strange intruder in the WDS.

"... Robo-ky, I want you back in your fortress, and keep an eye on that strange ship." DWII said, hurrying Robo-Ky and Zakura off.

"AND WHAT THE HELL!? RS-MEGAMAN IS IN MY WDS!? ... I don't know if I want to feel terrified, or privileged..."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #663 on: May 17, 2009, 09:26:09 AM
Borock took of his shirt and pass it up to Taiyo. "Ok then, let's get this thing done!"

"To the ocean!" 

A while passes and suddenly Tai sees something in the distance.

"Hey borock, I think I see a sea monster in the distance. It kinda looks like the ones from One Piece, actually. Do you want to take care of it or do I do it?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #664 on: May 17, 2009, 09:43:17 AM
"Yeah, ya might want to make up your mind and do something about it quickly, he's already on the fifth floor and your robots aren't doing a thing to stop him; they're just as stoked as you are and aren't sure what to do with him."

WilyII yelps in shock and turns to find Hajime sitting backwards in one of his rotating chairs.

"How'd you get in here so quickly!?" he demanded.

"Yeah...might I suggest making anti-warp barriers that aren't made of tinted plexiglas," Hajime says nonchalantly, "Mega went and destroyed them all, thinking they were hiding security cameras."

Meanwhile, back in space.

Wily sat in his air-tight Skulkur as he observes Gutsman and Crystalman infiltrating the remains of the Wily Star, searching around for any security before moving towards the nearest opening they can find and floating inside to search and tear out valuable parts to take back to the Ruined Lab.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #665 on: May 17, 2009, 09:48:05 AM
DWII is still recovering from the shock that Hajime is suddenly in his lab.

"IT'S NOT TINTED PLEXIGLAS!" DWII pouted.

"Anyways, why is RS-Megaman in my WDS? Why is he doing all that?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #666 on: May 17, 2009, 09:51:28 AM
Can you hear that Sieg? There is someone on floor below us....I don´t want to lose my chances for easy cashing in so get rid of it.
Ordered Silan, she then went to Wily II´s lab to see after him.
Sieg was standing there, waiting for RS-Megaman
It´s not the one I wanted to fight...but this will still be fun

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #667 on: May 17, 2009, 09:52:25 AM
A while passes and suddenly Tai sees something in the distance.

"Hey borock, I think I see a sea monster in the distance. It kinda looks like the ones from One Piece, actually. Do you want to take care of it or do I do it?"

*Doing backstroke lazily*

"What? a sea monster? there's actually a sea monster around here?"

He turns around and see a huge sea monster... no more like a huge cat sea monster!

"Nah, I could handle this myself!" said borock.

He then swam into the sea cat direction, but to his surprise, the cat noticed him and managed to punch him out of the ocean.

Fortunately, borock managed to prevent the direct hit so he's basically unharmed.

After he fell back into the ocean, borock looked at Taiyo and he saw Taiyo bursting in laughter.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #668 on: May 17, 2009, 10:02:04 AM
Hajime just stares at Wily.

"You haven't looked at the design of the RPM map lately, have you?" -u-'

Can you hear that Sieg? There is someone on floor below us....I don´t want to lose my chances for easy cashing in so get rid of it.
Ordered Silan, she then went to Wily II´s lab to see after him.
Sieg was standing there, waiting for RS-Megaman
It´s not the one I wanted to fight...but this will still be fun

Mega arrives on the next floor, having taken the stairs due to the security cameras manning every elevator he found, and wastes no time pushing the door open to find Sieg standing on the otherside.  He expected the new face to just stare at him dumbfounded like the other robots he encountered and let him go by without lifting a finger to stop him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #669 on: May 17, 2009, 10:12:36 AM

"What? There's a II! A II! It's totally different!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #670 on: May 17, 2009, 10:20:30 AM

Mega arrives on the next floor, having taken the stairs due to the security cameras manning every elevator he found, and wastes no time pushing the door open to find Sieg standing on the otherside.  He expected the new face to just stare at him dumbfounded like the other robots he encountered and let him go by without lifting a finger to stop him.

What are your intentions blue one?
Asked Sieg while his eye was looking directly into Magaman´s eyes. A strong gust surrounded Sieg at that time and he asked one more question: Are thou going to harm the person of the name of Wily II? Answer Honestly, I can tell If thou´re lying.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #671 on: May 17, 2009, 10:46:50 AM
Hajime sarcastically slaps his hand on his forehead, "Oh, right.  Of course, how silly of me.  Perhaps you should try explaining that to him once he gets up here.  Maybe we should do a rehersal so you won't mess up and give him the wrong impression."

As if strengthening his sarcasm, the compartments on the blue border of his arsenal pack open up as two wires slither out, the left holding a WilyII plushie while the right held an RS-Megaman Plushie.

The RS-Megaman plushie dangles in front of the WilyII plushie, imitating his voice, "Ha!  I have you now, Wily! You can't fool me with those glasses, I'm not that dumb!"

The wire holding the WilyII plushie trembles lightly, causing him to sway innocently while Hajime imitates the original's voice, "Oh, but Mega!  You got it all wrong!  I'm Dr. Wily II.  I'm not the one you're looking for."

"Ha!  You think you can fool me that easily?" RS-Mega rams into WilyII before both head off away from view, "Come on!  We're gathering your friends and going back home whether you like it or not!"

The wires then pull back to Hajime's sides as he looks at WilyII nonchalantly again, "Also, World Domination Station is not going to help convince Mega you aren't the Wily he's looking for.

What are your intentions blue one?
Asked Sieg while his eye was looking directly into Magaman´s eyes. A strong gust surrounded Sieg at that time and he asked one more question: Are thou going to harm the person of the name of Wily II? Answer Honestly, I can tell If thou´re lying.

Mega just stares at Sieg in confusion before preparing to move past him, "If you know what's good for you, you'd get out of this place right now.  Wily's somewhere inside and I have to get him back home before he manages to get enough stuff from this world to conquer mine."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #672 on: May 17, 2009, 11:06:14 AM
Mega just stares at Sieg in confusion before preparing to move past him, "If you know what's good for you, you'd get out of this place right now.  Wily's somewhere inside and I have to get him back home before he manages to get enough stuff from this world to conquer mine."
Wrong answer kid.
Sieg stabbed with his lance in the direction of RS-Mega. A strong gust of wind sent Mega flying to the other side of the room, knocking him to the ground. In the next moment Sieg with incredible speed moved towards Mega, trying to Impale him with his lance

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #673 on: May 17, 2009, 02:31:25 PM
Hajime sarcastically slaps his hand on his forehead, "Oh, right.  Of course, how silly of me.  Perhaps you should try explaining that to him once he gets up here.  Maybe we should do a rehersal so you won't mess up and give him the wrong impression."

As if strengthening his sarcasm, the compartments on the blue border of his arsenal pack open up as two wires slither out, the left holding a WilyII plushie while the right held an RS-Megaman Plushie.

The RS-Megaman plushie dangles in front of the WilyII plushie, imitating his voice, "Ha!  I have you now, Wily! You can't fool me with those glasses, I'm not that dumb!"

The wire holding the WilyII plushie trembles lightly, causing him to sway innocently while Hajime imitates the original's voice, "Oh, but Mega!  You got it all wrong!  I'm Dr. Wily II.  I'm not the one you're looking for."

"Ha!  You think you can fool me that easily?" RS-Mega rams into WilyII before both head off away from view, "Come on!  We're gathering your friends and going back home whether you like it or not!"

The wires then pull back to Hajime's sides as he looks at WilyII nonchalantly again, "Also, World Domination Station is not going to help convince Mega you aren't the Wily he's looking for.
"Wooo... Plushies..." DWII got a bit distracted by the plushies, but he got the general idea of the predicament he's in.

"Ok, maybe you are right... Then do YOU have a plan?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #674 on: May 17, 2009, 02:44:18 PM
Are there any problems Mr. Wily?I don´t like long waitings
Asked Silan as she walked to Hajime and Wily II.

Meanwhile:
OMG! It´s a ghost! Mystery gang, we gotta demask it!
That was Blackhooks reaction after he saw Gaia