The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439035

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: May 15, 2009, 05:49:57 PM
DWII catches the Met helmet and takes a good look at it.

"Very interesting, to be able to pierce the Met helmet..." DWII thought to himself.

"Very well, I'd like to hear your terms then."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: May 15, 2009, 05:59:14 PM
Very well then....
Silen then pulled out a calculator and started counting.
For one kilogramm of my super steel or 2,2046226218488 pound will make:
Silan then showed the calculator to Wily II
So...how much do you want?
(Note: The prize is realy high)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: May 15, 2009, 06:08:20 PM
DWII takes a look at the calculator in front of him, and his lower jaw almost hit the floor.

"W-W-Wh-WH-WHAT!?" DWII eyes popped out at the price.

"I... Can't afford that much!"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #628 on: May 15, 2009, 06:08:57 PM
*Gaia sees what it looks like to be a hippie version of the famed Rustbucket, and looks like a careless hippie was driving... looked like the famed Shaggy, then had a black wardrobe with a hood with him, and made himself look like death.. then he waits for the scare because he felt like freaking out the Mystery Inc crew.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: May 15, 2009, 07:00:48 PM
DWII takes a look at the calculator in front of him, and his lower jaw almost hit the floor.

"W-W-Wh-WH-WHAT!?" DWII eyes popped out at the price.

"I... Can't afford that much!"
Too much for you? And I thought that you have cash...oh well, then how about you will pay with installments but then you will have to pay interest payments at the end....but I think that this sum won´t be too much for you
Silan then showed the new prize to Wily II.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #630 on: May 15, 2009, 07:14:17 PM
DWII looks at the new price.

"Hmm... This amount looks a bit more manageable..." DWII replied.

"Could I give you my reply later? I need to check on my grandson's condition now."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: May 15, 2009, 07:23:22 PM
DWII looks at the new price.

"Hmm... This amount looks a bit more manageable..." DWII replied.

"Could I give you my reply later? I need to check on my grandson's condition now."

Sure why not...Hey Sieg, what are you doing?
Silan looked at Sieg who started furiously stabbing the air.
I´m not sure, but for some reason I want to fight
But you were never a fighting freak...could it be?
Silan seemed suprised, but then she started a quiet laugh.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: May 15, 2009, 07:30:55 PM
"Thanks." DWII replied, and rushed back to his lab, before he could hear the conversation between Silan and Sieg.

"I hope Flame is fully awake now."

Unknown to him, Dan was staring at the whole scene this whole time, like he was waiting for the right time to strike...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #633 on: May 15, 2009, 10:22:27 PM
(that's right Dan is a sneaky guy when he wants to be  8D)

As DWII hurried back to his grandson Flame, Afro-Shroom decided to finally get some answers and got up to the doctor as he arrived at Flame's table...

A-S: Look DWII *grabs the Doctor by his lab coat*, I don't know why or what is going on with all these people and I am sorry that most of your guards were taken down by me but you need to tell me more about this *Shows the sketch of the core* and why I can see it projected inside Dan's visor!

Afro-Shroom lets DWII go and see's a shocked yet frustrated look from the Doctor...

A-S: Ugh, look sorry about that *straightens out DWII's collar* But the thing is Dan is not only important to me but also the fact that he's acting like this could mean he'll not only destroy and kill but he can become something much worse!

As Afro-Shroom was explaining his questions to DWII, Dan still looked over the scenery looking and analyzing all that had happened...

D:...

He then began to activate his data storage system and began to file everyone inside for a near immediate termination. Starting with both Afro-Shroom and DWII...

A-S: *Still talking with DWII* So look, I'm sorry about what happened but I need some answers...and possibly some help if things unfortunately turn  out the way I thing they will.  -u-'

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: May 16, 2009, 01:53:44 AM
*Gaia sees what it looks like to be a hippie version of the famed Rustbucket, and looks like a careless hippie was driving... looked like the famed Shaggy, then had a black wardrobe with a hood with him, and made himself look like death.. then he waits for the scare because he felt like freaking out the Mystery Inc crew.*
As the mystery gang was pursuing the malevolent 'pound truck' that was chasing the famed Scooby Doo, who was actually Rush (StrangeMan just said it was Scooby to be random). The members of The 'Mystery Gang' (who were: Shaggy = SoulAnimal, Freddy = BlackHook, Velma = StrangeMam, and Daphne = Corpsie), were just about to save the hound, when a black-robed creature poped out of nowhere, in front of the speeding mini-van.

(...That's about all I can write. I seem to have a case of a writer's block).

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #635 on: May 16, 2009, 02:03:38 AM
(Nasty, that must hurt RP'ing)

*As the prankster set his trap, he called upon the Gentleman Ghost (Torpedoman) in before the collision, and dissapeared to give that grim effect of despair*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: May 16, 2009, 06:12:18 AM
(that's right Dan is a sneaky guy when he wants to be  8D)

As DWII hurried back to his grandson Flame, Afro-Shroom decided to finally get some answers and got up to the doctor as he arrived at Flame's table...

A-S: Look DWII *grabs the Doctor by his lab coat*, I don't know why or what is going on with all these people and I am sorry that most of your guards were taken down by me but you need to tell me more about this *Shows the sketch of the core* and why I can see it projected inside Dan's visor!

Afro-Shroom lets DWII go and see's a shocked yet frustrated look from the Doctor...

A-S: Ugh, look sorry about that *straightens out DWII's collar* But the thing is Dan is not only important to me but also the fact that he's acting like this could mean he'll not only destroy and kill but he can become something much worse!

As Afro-Shroom was explaining his questions to DWII, Dan still looked over the scenery looking and analyzing all that had happened...

D:...

He then began to activate his data storage system and began to file everyone inside for a near immediate termination. Starting with both Afro-Shroom and DWII...

A-S: *Still talking with DWII* So look, I'm sorry about what happened but I need some answers...and possibly some help if things unfortunately turn  out the way I thing they will.  -u-'
"..." DWII tried hard to concentrate and form the words needed to try and explain what is happening.

"That core... Was the cause for my network and Flame going berserk..." DWII finally said.

"It was a prototype virus that I was working on in the past. Due to some... Circumstances, the project was abandoned, and I sealed the virus away in the deepest depths of my network, never to be released. However, I do not know how it got out this time..." DWII continued.

"As for how it got onto your friend Dan, I guess the virus managed to get a part of itself into Dan before it's complete destruction. A form of survival instinct... Wait... It didn't have this ability when I first created it... It... EVOLVED!?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: May 16, 2009, 07:07:35 AM
A-S: Wait, if it evolved inside the network...can it evolve outside as well?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #638 on: May 16, 2009, 07:13:20 AM
"It's a possibility... A very scary possibility..." DWII said.

"The longer it stays active, the higher the probability that it will further evolve into something more menacing..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: May 16, 2009, 07:15:47 AM
A-S: *pacing* oh boy...is there anyway to combat the virus?

Afro-Shroom and DWII failed to notice Dan still observing them and taking his sweet time waiting to strike...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #640 on: May 16, 2009, 07:22:40 AM
"Well... My Vaccine X should work. Until SOMEONE decided to destroy the network." DWII glared into a general direction, and a sneeze could be heard from said direction.

"It will take some time to recreate the vaccine though..." And with that said, DWII walked over to this workstation and started work on the vaccine.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: May 16, 2009, 07:26:36 AM
A-S: *Walking up to DWII's side* But how are you gonna get the vaccine in him? He won't obviously let you walk up to him and insert it.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #642 on: May 16, 2009, 07:32:19 AM
"Details, details, one step at a time..." DWII said, flapping his arms in the air.

"We will think of that when the time comes."

(Ok, I think that's about good enough for now. XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: May 16, 2009, 07:38:13 AM
(same here -u-')
A-S: Geez! ok, ok, calm down. well, how long will it take for you to make another copy of the vaccine? If it's long, I'll just kill some time here or something....

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #644 on: May 16, 2009, 08:03:18 AM
"It will take a while. You can go explore my WDS, just, don't touch anything and don't destroy anymore stuff..." DWII said, while punching in something.

"There, you are no longer considered a intruder, go and roam around freely."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #645 on: May 16, 2009, 08:10:56 AM
Afro-Shroom with a sigh of relief said...

A-S: Thanks, I'll just poke around a bit to see what you have here. *walks to another table* .........

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: May 16, 2009, 08:55:10 AM
"Hey Doc!" Gutsman boasts excitedly, "Now that we got the place to ourselves, what're we going to do first?  Broadcast ourselves the rest of the city and demand their immediate surrender?"

"Not yet, Gutzman," Wily said, sitting on a throne he somehow managed to fit into an observation room of the ruined lab, "According to ze map of zis strange vorld, zere are millions of other places brimming with technologiez even we have not zeen.  Az much az I vould like to take over ze vorld right away, I think it vill be proper to get az meny machines az possible before taking it to ze next ztep."

He stands up, "Gather up ze rest of the robots.  It is time we began to explore and...ehem...borrow anything ve find...."

Meanwhile, back at the RPM Junkyard....

Hajime had grown bored of spying on Wily and went back to delivering his daily rounds before coming home for the day.  He hung out on his lookout tower sticking out the center of the junkyard, gazing at the slowly setting sun when he noticed something coming through the Time Hole in the far distance of the planet.  Looking through the large telescope near the satellite serving as his means of broadband and communication, he sees the egg-shaped time machine from the "Future Shock" episode.  And, of course, it decides to go straight to WDS, obviously because the obvious person driving the vehicle downloaded the map and saw the obvious Wily name plastered on it.

Hajime: As if he hasn't had enough uninvited guests coming to his station....

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #647 on: May 16, 2009, 09:01:10 AM
(FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, this is going to be TOTALLY awesome... XD Anyways, I should mention that all my Robot Masters and Fortress Bosses from my first 3 generations has been deployed for reasons of security.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: May 16, 2009, 09:03:59 AM
Mean while at the roof of the WDS...

D:-Targets found, initiation terminatio-

Dan froze mid way as the virus controlling him noticed a more powerful and evil aura coming from multiple spots in the city...

D: *visor turns bright red* -Targets denied, new mission, find and merge with new energy sources-

And with that, Dan jumped off from the WDS and started to follow these "new sources"...

(Kinda had to do something with him, didn't want him killing me or DWII but I didn't want him stuck on the roof for hours on end either  -u-')

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #649 on: May 16, 2009, 09:45:57 AM
Unfortunately, with half of the World Domination Station ruined by unexpected intruders, the adolescent Megaman and his robo K-9 companion would have no problems finding...shortcuts to getting to WilyII if not for a minor distraction.

An audio only ocilliscope appeared on the monitor next to the T.I.M.E. steering wheel as a voice distorts its appearance.

"I'd go through the front door if I were you."

Mega stares at the monitor in bewilderment.

"Who are you?" he demanded, rather befuddled by the sudden acknowledgement of the person speaking to him.

Hajime sat in his beach chair in his lookout tower, still looking through the large telescope, but repositioned so he didn't have to sit up in order to keep locked on the moving T.I.M.E. machine.

"Just someone who doesn't want you to go through the same brash charge-and-blast techniques you're so famous for," he said nonchalantly, "And before you go telling me how many times you succeeded with that strategy in the past, you might want to think back on some of the moments where it hasn't worked in your favor." he picks up a red ball and tosses it in his hand, "That's assuming you can think back that far."

Mega purses his lips in hesitation; should he listen to this voice and go at it slowly, or screw that and take the quickest route to Wily?  Even if he's only been in this world for a few seconds, he couldn't mistake the presence and name of the person he's after; obvious signs that Wily has already shown up and conquored parts of this strange world.

Then again, thinking back to the moments where his original plans to bust in and stop Wily often turn around to bite him in the ass, perhaps just picking his robots off one by one would be a better choice than charging in head-on and risk facing all of them at once.

Reluctently, Mega chooses a secluded place to hide the T.I.M.E. where no one would find it.  He climbs out and looks over to Rush.

"You should stay here and keep an eye on the machine," he said, "Wouldn't want any curious passerbys coming along and mess with the controls and send themselves into the past."

Rush solutes while letting his tongue hang out his side, "Roger rat, Rega!!!" Mega grins a bit before heading off to the entrance to WDS.

Not five seconds after leaving the T.I.M.E., a hand lands on top of Rush's head, causing him to yelp in surprise as he felt his energy being sucked dry.

Hajime lets go of his head, watching as he stumbled around before falling on his back with all four paws in the air, before sitting inside the T.I.M.E. and shutting the hatch.

"Even in the Ruby Spears cartoons, they're way too gullible...." he mutters as he takes control of the time machine and drives it back to his junkyard.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D