The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439375

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #600 on: May 14, 2009, 03:52:47 PM
(Wait, lab entrance? Or the WDS entrance? Because to get to my lab, you have to go through 5 levels of Wily Stages in my WDS...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #601 on: May 14, 2009, 04:00:44 PM
(Wait, lab entrance? Or the WDS entrance? Because to get to my lab, you have to go through 5 levels of Wily Stages in my WDS...)
(The door was open.... -_-.....or do Ihave to go trough the whole WDS? Silan just wants to make you an offer)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #602 on: May 14, 2009, 04:10:49 PM
(Ok, my WDS is a 10-storey building, my lab is at the 6th floor, and there's no other way to my lab except for going through the first 5 levels of Wily Stages. There were Fortress Bosses, but Afro-Shroom has already taken care of them earlier in the thread. And one more thing, the 5th floor is gone, since I... destroyed it a few posts back.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #603 on: May 14, 2009, 04:28:53 PM
(That´s what I´ve meant with "open door".....)
This place is terrible, I had better thoughs of this Wily guy....

Silan then had a flashback: She and Ritter Sieg entered the WDS. They were walking around the first 4 floors of it noticing some destroyed robots and taking care of some leftovers (mostly Sieg´s doing). Then the two reached floor 5....or what was left of it. Silan grew out of her back a pair of demon looking wings...they seemed to be made of something metalic. She lifted Sieg and and flew directly to the 6th floor.
I really hope he´s here, if not we will destroy this whole building and visit another evil scientist...there must be more of those in this city....
Yes, Ms. Silan

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #604 on: May 14, 2009, 04:40:18 PM
(Well, just wanted to make sure... And what is up with almost everybody coming to my WDS? XD)

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #605 on: May 14, 2009, 04:43:10 PM
(No, not really)  8D

"We have to cross the ocean remember? Wait, you mean we can walk on water? Are we some form of Jesus?"

"For crossing the ocean, we can either swim or "borrow" a boat from Wily II."

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #606 on: May 14, 2009, 05:15:24 PM
(HOLY [parasitic bomb] DIAL-UP 8D)
"Fine..." DWII begun to rummaged through a certain pile in the lab, and throws the found tracker at the feline.

"Remember our deal about the mouse." DWII said.

"As for you..." DWII takes a look at that piece of paper.

DWII gave a VERY shocked look.

"Yes... That was the very same core that went berserk in my network..."

"Nyar, yes yes, I'll remember." The feline grabbed the tracker and jumped to the hole from whence he came (the one on the ceiling). At the roof of WIIDS, the feline turned on the tracker, and scanned the patch green cloth he had with him. "scanning...scanning...scan complete...target is at southwest of current position" Is what was written on the scanners screen. "Nyar...finally...I'm finally gonna get that mouse and complete my mission." The feline stood up and said: "No one escapes from Slicing Nekolians vengence!" Nekolian then jumped from the roof, on the way down he noticed the same small robot he attacked on the lab was slowly climbing up the building again. Nekolian ignored it, as he had a mission to complete. When he landed on the street, he quickly dashed to the target's location. "I'll get my revenge mouse. You wait and see, I'll get my revenge. NYAAAAAAARRRRR!!

meanwhile at the bus stop again...

StrangeMan eyes were slowly opened up. He looked at his carrier and said: "...Soulie..." he then blushed, and made a damsel-in-distress pose in her arms. "You're my hero...in" StrangeMan licked the cheek of his savior like a cute little puppy.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #607 on: May 14, 2009, 05:31:25 PM
(No, not really)  8D

"For crossing the ocean, we can either swim or "borrow" a boat from Wily II."

"But you said we'd be walking."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #608 on: May 14, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
StrangeMan eyes were slowly opened up. He looked at his carrier and said: "...Soulie..." he then blushed, and made a damsel-in-distress pose in her arms. "You're my hero...in" StrangeMan licked the cheek of his savior like a cute little puppy.
:o Blackhook was starring at Strangeman and soul almost resembling a statue.

Meanwhile at WDS:
Helloooooo! Mr. Wily II can you hear me?
Silan was on the 6th floor, waiting for Wily II to response

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #609 on: May 14, 2009, 06:11:50 PM
(You could just follow the signs to my lab you know... XD)

Back at the lab, after seeing the feline disappear into the ceiling hole, and Flame still trying to get his bearings back, DWII wanted to have a private word with Afro-Shroom when he suddenly heard something... Like his name.

"What? More intruders? What the heck is up with everyone trying to find me!?" DWII stormed out of his lab, trying to find the source, and leaving Afro, Robo-Ky, and Robo-Sakura rather dumbfounded.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #610 on: May 14, 2009, 06:22:26 PM
Ms. Silan, There is an old balding man, maybe he can tell us where that Wily guy is?
Sieg noticed Dr. Wily II.
Ahh, good Idea Sieg, Hey you there! Where can we find Wily II?
Asked Silan

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #611 on: May 14, 2009, 06:30:53 PM
(Mind using Lime Green for the font instead? I can hardly see with Green... That Blue is also invisible...)

DWII turned around at the question and noticed 2 figures standing not too far away. One looks like a medeveil knight, while the other has a long scarf that covered her face.

"Yes... I'm Dr. Wily II..." DWII replied, trying very hard to control his frustration.

"Who and why are you here?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #612 on: May 14, 2009, 07:58:25 PM
(Mind using Lime Green for the font instead? I can hardly see with Green... That Blue is also invisible...)

DWII turned around at the question and noticed 2 figures standing not too far away. One looks like a medeveil knight, while the other has a long scarf that covered her face.

"Yes... I'm Dr. Wily II..." DWII replied, trying very hard to control his frustration.

"Who and why are you here?"
This is the person we were looking for?
Asked Sieg looking at Wily II.Silan then walked close to Wily II
Greetings Dr. Wily II, my name is Silan and I am here to make you an offer you can not refuse
A familiar theme started playing. That´s enough Sieg. Sieg turned off his recorder which apparently he was carrying around

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #613 on: May 14, 2009, 08:00:58 PM
"Another offer? What is up with random people making offers with me lately?" DWII thought to himself, while facepalming.

"What is this offer?" DWII finally asked.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #614 on: May 14, 2009, 08:12:43 PM
Silan looked deeply into Wily´s eyes.
As you can see, I am a really taleneted blacksmith and during my work I´ve created a very powerfull type of stell. And I am here to sell you some of my steel since I know that someone like you could use it...just look at the guy behind me, he´s also made of that type of steel and I assure you that it is very durable, yet flexible. Then she grabbed Wily around his shoulder. Just imagine an entire army made of near indestructable steel and you, YOU will become....whatever you´re trying to become
The whole time a dramatic tune was playing from Sieg´s recorder.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #615 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:31 PM
(Ok, my WDS is a 10-storey building, my lab is at the 6th floor, and there's no other way to my lab except for going through the first 5 levels of Wily Stages. There were Fortress Bosses, but Afro-Shroom has already taken care of them earlier in the thread. And one more thing, the 5th floor is gone, since I... destroyed it a few posts back.)

(Um...yeah. I forgot to mention that Zakura kinda destroyed half of the seventh floor because one of your doors wouldn't open. Sorry  :|)

Ky burst through the door, and Zakura immediately strolled over and whacked him around the head.

"Ow. Hey, what was that for?"

"For standing around doing nothing while I could've been killed by a giant cat-thing."

"....Oh. Hey Doc."

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #616 on: May 14, 2009, 11:46:54 PM
(You could just follow the signs to my lab you know... XD)

Back at the lab, after seeing the feline disappear into the ceiling hole, and Flame still trying to get his bearings back, DWII wanted to have a private word with Afro-Shroom when he suddenly heard something... Like his name.

"What? More intruders? What the heck is up with everyone trying to find me!?" DWII stormed out of his lab, trying to find the source, and leaving Afro, Robo-Ky, and Robo-Sakura rather dumbfounded.

A-S: My, the Doctor sure is popular these days isn't he?

As Afro-Shroom was joking around with this, he still couldn't help but feel like something worse was in store for him as he saw DWII's reaction to this "core" image shown to him...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #617 on: May 15, 2009, 12:29:55 AM
meanwhile at the bus stop again...

*licked* >U<
Sorry you had to see that Blackhook
Ummm.. Strangeman , should I put you down...? *sees a pound car chasing rush go by*

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #618 on: May 15, 2009, 12:58:10 AM
"Can't I stay here a few more minutes my hewoin?" StrangeMan then noticed the familiar looking dog go by. "Oh my God...IT'S SCOOBY DOO!!" He dropped down from SoulAnimal's arms and exclaimed: "No time for dillie-dalying, we gotta save him...and YOU gotta help us!" StrangeMan points at Blackhook's direction.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #619 on: May 15, 2009, 01:11:42 AM
 ::) Were helping scooby-doo?  o-O
ok? And I guess u can have me pick u up whenever....
C'MON BLACKHOOK!TO THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!!
* Jumps in the van with Shaggy Driving* LETS GO LETS GO!!! * dragging strangeman with me*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #620 on: May 15, 2009, 08:42:56 AM
Silan looked deeply into Wily´s eyes.
As you can see, I am a really taleneted blacksmith and during my work I´ve created a very powerfull type of stell. And I am here to sell you some of my steel since I know that someone like you could use it...just look at the guy behind me, he´s also made of that type of steel and I assure you that it is very durable, yet flexible. Then she grabbed Wily around his shoulder. Just imagine an entire army made of near indestructable steel and you, YOU will become....whatever you´re trying to become
The whole time a dramatic tune was playing from Sieg´s recorder.
"Interesting... However, I already have Met Armour, unless..." DWII said, while smirking a bit off-screen.

"You can prove this durability, and any other interesting properties."

(Um...yeah. I forgot to mention that Zakura kinda destroyed half of the seventh floor because one of your doors wouldn't open. Sorry  :|)

Ky burst through the door, and Zakura immediately strolled over and whacked him around the head.

"Ow. Hey, what was that for?"

"For standing around doing nothing while I could've been killed by a giant cat-thing."

"....Oh. Hey Doc."
(FFFFFFFFFFFFFF XD The bill is going to sky-rocket. XD Also, not in the lab currently, somewhere in the corridors. :P)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #621 on: May 15, 2009, 10:22:14 AM
(Don't worry about the billl, I'll give you a discount :P Which means everyone can do as much damage as they want for now 8D)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #622 on: May 15, 2009, 10:33:11 AM
(... Darn you. No more wrecking! XD)

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #623 on: May 15, 2009, 12:27:20 PM
"But you said we'd be walking."

"I decided to cross the ocean first, then we walk."
"And swimming is also good for my warm up."

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #624 on: May 15, 2009, 05:19:15 PM
::) Were helping scooby-doo?  o-O
ok? And I guess u can have me pick u up whenever....
C'MON BLACKHOOK!TO THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!!
* Jumps in the van with Shaggy Driving* LETS GO LETS GO!!! * dragging strangeman with me*
-_-... Oh god, I slowly wish I would end in a different part of RPM city... BUT WE GOTTA SAVE SCOOBY DOO!
Blackhook got into the Mystery machine

"Interesting... However, I already have Met Armour, unless..." DWII said, while smirking a bit off-screen.

"You can prove this durability, and any other interesting properties."
Met Armour?
Silan grabbed into her Jacket and pulled out a mettaur hat, with a Hole in middle.
Are they made of this material? Sieg got annoyed by those things, they kept shooting at him and when he wanted to pay them back they hid under those hats....Is this proof enough?
She threw the hat to Wily II Or do you need more. Sieg got bored and started stabbing the air, which caused a wall that was at the end of the floor to break to pieces