The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439184

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #550 on: May 12, 2009, 12:46:44 PM
"Hey, quote guy," spouts a voice, "Roger Rabbit wants to sue you for stealing his line."

Standing behind the thugs getting off the bus is Ryuta, arms crossed and looking somewhat neutral.  He appears to have been sitting on that bus for a while, trying to get to his destination when they showed up and hijacked it.
Why , Hello. Are you looking for something else too form us?
*Merges to Model Ox and stands up infont of a thug*
You better run thug, Were not from here , and Were powerful.
* Jumps up and hangs from a anti gravity light post and shoots kunai around them then merges to Fx and uses my Fx busters to shoot and light the kunai on fire while i fall and land on my feet*

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #551 on: May 12, 2009, 02:39:41 PM
The thugs were running around crying for their momies. Blackhook Grabbed Thug #2 and sent him flying into the air.
OK, I don´t like bothering, but Wwho are you guys?
He looked at Soul and Strangeman. Sudenly Thug #2 fell down and knocked out Eddy and Rick.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #552 on: May 12, 2009, 04:32:03 PM
It was a relatively short trip up the floors of the WDS, and eventually the two found themselves outside the door to Wily's lab.

"Hm...looks like he's busy. Guess we should come back later."

"Seriously? You mean to tell me we wasted all that time climbing up here for nothing? Forget that, I'm going in to say hi."

"Wait! Tch...."

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #553 on: May 12, 2009, 07:32:25 PM
The thugs were running around crying for their momies. Blackhook Grabbed Thug #2 and sent him flying into the air.
OK, I don´t like bothering, but Wwho are you guys?
He looked at Soul and Strangeman. Sudenly Thug #2 fell down and knocked out Eddy and Rick.
I , Am Soulanimal! Proud owner of all the biometals exept model A. Also I own this old style PET thats strapped to my arm , instead of the newer Transers... And im here to find out info on model A and track it down and keep it.
Strangeman....I have no idea who he is though... and his friend corpsie..

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #554 on: May 12, 2009, 07:59:46 PM
"Very interesting... Fine, I'll lend you the tracker, on another condition." DWII said.

"You bring this mouse here. I'll like to do some... research..."
"Very well nyar. However, before that you must let me...speak with the mouse...and furthermore..." As the young woman came closer, the feline turned slightly towards the young womans direction and lunged his claws near her face. "...Who are you?...that goes for you two too." The feline was refering to both the man with white hair, and the one with an afro hanging outside.

Meanwhile...

(@BlackHook: You do know that thug #2 is Rick right?)
StrangeMan was still thinking about what Soulie said, that is, until his companion, BlackHook, asked him a question. "Say what now?...Oh who is moi..." the lights suddenly grow dim.

(The following colors represent his diffrent personalities: Happy, Sneaky, GentleMan/Snobby, Anger, Loving/thoughtful/nice, Normal).

"I am the enigma who wears green hoods...I am the happy man who smiles even when times are bad...I am he who gets what I want...I, my good man, am the embodimment of the unknown. Yes quite...I'm the guy who HATES rude people!...I'm the big brother you can always count on!...I...am annoyed by this egos!...I am..."

Then the spotlight shines on StrangeMan.

"STRANGEMAN!!!"

"...And this is my friend Corpsie...say hi Corpsie" The corpse just stays there, motionless in StrangeMan's cape/wing. "Don't mind him, his just shy."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #555 on: May 12, 2009, 08:02:37 PM
Aha,aha, aha I see, model A, PET...aha,aha...What´s a biometal? ???
Asked Blackhook, while he was tying up the 4 thugs with a chain he found on the ground.
(Where did the spotlight come from?)
He though to himself while watching Strangeman´s introduction

Meanwhile 2 Rapid Joes and 10 Sniper Joes were aproaching the group on the bus stop.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #556 on: May 12, 2009, 08:37:25 PM
Suddenly one of the Joes tried to shoot StrangeMan, since he was the closest of the five.

But instead of hitting him, it hit his friend, Corpsie. "...Corpsie?" StrangeMan noticed a small hole on Corpsie's side. "...You...bastards...YOU'VE KILLED CORPSIE!!"

The Joes were aproching quickly, and StrangeMan's eyes glowed fiercely red. "I'M GOING TO PUMMEL YOU TO DEATH..." StrangeMan ran to the nearest Joe, his capes coiled like snakes, ready to strike. "...WITH [sonic slicer] SLAPS!!" StrangeMan made a quick spin near one of the Joes, hitting it with his capes. The force of the slaps were powerful enough to send the Joe flying towards two more Joes, knocking their heads off of there bodies.

"No one messes with StrangeMan's friends."

to be continued...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #557 on: May 12, 2009, 09:06:46 PM
Meanwhile, Still out side the window of DWII's main R&D lab, Afro-Shroom notices the commotion going inside...

A-S: Aha! If those two visitors can keep both DWII and that Green Cat looking thing busy, I can just sneak in!

As Afro-Shroom was planing his stunting entrance that would sure get his plan back on track, he still had no luck trying to contact Dan...

A-S: *Trying with the phone again* Dan? if you can hear me, I'll be in the Main R&D Lab of DWII. Be careful on the 5 th floor though, it's not there anymore. Over.

As Dan stood over a destroyed Met, he could only see in a shade of red. If one where to look into his eyes, they could swear they saw a faint image of the corrupted Network core inside his visor.

D:  >BD

As Dan was laughing maniacally, he noticed the messages Dan would of answered, saved onto a file. As he read the file he learned about Afro-Shroom's location and walked out side and looked up at the building...

D:............

He then began to climb the wall of the WDS and had only one objective in mind, kill...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #558 on: May 12, 2009, 10:51:39 PM
RMZX.EXE wakes up after a nice long rest. His wounds are healed, and he is ready to get back into the action!

"hmm, You up? Where are you going?

"Im going to check out the strange happenings in the City, wanna come? I'm taking the Shinkiro."

"Yeah, sure. I haven't gone out in a while either... I'll grab the Guren"

So the couple took off in their Knightmares to check out the strange happenings...

"I think DWII is somehow connected to this, let me scan for anything about it... Huh?"

"What is it? Something Wrong?

"No, its just that there is mention of 2 Dr. Wilys! One that is German, and our "Good old" DWII.

"Odd..."

"I think we should take care of this German guy, he looks like a nutjob"

The two took off towards the location of the German doctor....

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #559 on: May 12, 2009, 11:06:40 PM
Afro-Shroom, still on the window edge, notices two people leave the WDS...

A-S: huh, wonder where those two are going...*looks down* Wha?

Afro-Shroom sees Dan climbing up the WDS, yet he doesn't look right...

A-S: DAN!

D:  ! :W !

A-S:  ? O^O ?

Dan closes in on Afro-Shroom, jumps up to the window edge next to him. An evil intent still written all over his face...

A-S: Um, Dan you ok? you don't seem alri- ugh

Dan grabs Afro-Shroom by the throat. lifts him up into the air...

A-S: crap...not...good. *thinking* Damn, if he drops me I'm done for, but if he throws me in the lab, I'll surely get blown apart by DWII and that green cat thing. either way, there's gonna be some plot movement or shenanigans.  X(

As Dan slowly stares Afro-Shroom right in the face, Afro-Shroom see's an image of something in Dan's visor only for a split second before Dan makes his decision...

A-S: Crap, here we go...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #560 on: May 12, 2009, 11:32:27 PM
Suddenly one of the Joes tried to shoot StrangeMan, since he was the closest of the five.

But instead of hitting him, it hit his friend, Corpsie, instead. "...Corpsie?" StrangeMan noticed a small hole on Corpsie's side. "...You...bastards...YOU'VE KILLED CORPSIE!!"

The Joes were aproching quickly, and StrangeMan's eyes glowed fiercely red. "I'M GOING TO PUMMEL YOU TO DEATH..." StrangeMan ran to the nearest Joe, his capes coiled like snakes, ready to strike. "...WITH [sonic slicer] SLAPS!!" StrangeMan made spin near one of the Joes, hitting it with his capes. The force of the slaps were powerful enough to send the Joe flying towards two more Joes, knocking their heads off of there bodies.

"No one messes with StrangeMan's friends."

to be continued...

Ryuta just stares at the carnage before neutrally making his way past it, figuring it best to just leave the crazed cape guy to his new toys.

RMZX.EXE wakes up after a nice long rest. His wounds are healed, and he is ready to get back into the action!

"hmm, You up? Where are you going?

"Im going to check out the strange happenings in the City, wanna come? I'm taking the Shinkiro."

"Yeah, sure. I haven't gone out in a while either... I'll grab the Guren"

So the couple took off in their Knightmares to check out the strange happenings...

"I think DWII is somehow connected to this, let me scan for anything about it... Huh?"

"What is it? Something Wrong?

"No, its just that there is mention of 2 Dr. Wilys! One that is German, and our "Good old" DWII.

"Odd..."

"I think we should take care of this German guy, he looks like a nutjob"

The two took off towards the location of the German doctor....

Gutsman succeeds in tearing the Bridge of Evil when he suddenly straightens out.

"My spider senses are tingling...." he mutters.

"You moron!" Cutman grumbles, "Wily never installed spider sensors in your head!"

"Vill you two hurry up and dizmantle zat bridge!?" Wily complains from the second story of the Ruined Fortress, "Und ven you're done, go vind Diveman und Vaveman!  I need them to patrol the moat incase Megaman zomehow vinds hiz vay here und ruin my planz of conquoring zis myzterious vorld!"

They were completely unaware of the approaching figures in the distance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #561 on: May 12, 2009, 11:44:13 PM
Afro-Shroom, still on the window edge, notices two people leave the WDS...

A-S: huh, wonder where those two are going...*looks down* Wha?

Afro-Shroom sees Dan climbing up the WDS, yet he doesn't look right...

A-S: DAN!

D:  ! :W !

A-S:  ? O^O ?

Dan closes in on Afro-Shroom, jumps up to the window edge next to him. An evil intent still written all over his face...

A-S: Um, Dan you ok? you don't seem alri- ugh

Dan grabs Afro-Shroom by the throat. lifts him up into the air...

A-S: crap...not...good. *thinking* Damn, if he drops me I'm done for, but if he throws me in the lab, I'll surely get blown apart by DWII and that green cat thing. either way, there's gonna be some plot movement or shenanigans.  X(

As Dan slowly stares Afro-Shroom right in the face, Afro-Shroom see's an image of something in Dan's visor only for a split second before Dan makes his decision...

A-S: Crap, here we go...
"...Nyarrrrrr! I don't like to be ignored!" The feline complained, noticing that the strange afro man hanging outside about to be strangled by a small primitive looking robot. The feline's tail tip suddenly sprouts spikes from it's five holes. The feline swings his tail at Afro's direction, detaching his tail tip. As the tail tip completely tranforms into a spiked ball, it crashes through the window and makes impact with the primitive robot. Afro falls on his back on to the lab floor, as the robot falls back to the entrance of DWIIDS building. "Now then..." asked the feline, his eyes filled with rage "...Who-are-you!? NYAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #562 on: May 12, 2009, 11:55:03 PM
Looking straight into the eyes of the Feline robot that just took out Dan...

A-S: um...I'm Afro-Shroom *hold out his hand offering to shake hands* Who are you?

As Afro-Shroom began to quickly think of some possible plans out of this mess he can't help but wonder what happened to Dan...

D:..........

Dan gets up, and lifts the projectile used on him, he analyzes it and looks up with an evil grin and starts to climb up the side of the WDS...again...

A-S: So, like I asked. Who are you and what do you want?

The green feline robot jumps right in front of Afro-Shroom and stops right in front of his face and smirks...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #563 on: May 13, 2009, 12:05:45 AM
"That's none of your buisness! Nyar! And I asked you first!" He takes out his other claws and raises them near the afroed man's eyes, while still keeping his other claws near the young woman. The feline thinks to himself "Not good. Nyar. I can't have this guys delaying me from my mission. The damn mouse is gonna get away at this point...nyar...better re-equip my suprise ball(the name of his orb-ish tail tip/spiked ball) don't want anyone else pop in and attack me while I'm bussy with this guys" From inside the empty tail tip, emerges another orb, much like the last one. "NYAR! doctor this is pissing me off, don't you have some strong guard robots for this place that can deal with this intruders!?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #564 on: May 13, 2009, 12:16:42 AM
A-S: oh yeah sorry about that...  -u-'

As Afro-Shroom is pushed aside, he see's Dan in the corner of his vision, climbing up the WDS...

A-S: *Thinking* Damn it Dan! Stay back, this guys way too powerful for both of us to take on.

Afro-Shroom's attention is then brought back to the Lab...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #565 on: May 13, 2009, 02:36:53 AM
Well there they are, and they're destroying a bridge? How childish...

"What should we do?"

"Lets send them back to where they came..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #566 on: May 13, 2009, 03:24:23 AM
Just when they thought they were in the clear, a hoard of mettaur-headed, Sniper Joe bodied, DarkMan tracker footed robots rolled out of the building in mass numbers.  Their eyes search the area before spotting RMZX and his friend and began scanning them for ID.

"Intruders detected," they said in unison as they close in on the two, "Contain intruders until ordered by creator."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #567 on: May 13, 2009, 03:29:19 AM
(You forgot we had Knightmare Frames Didn't you?  :P)

"Well, these won't be of any trouble at all..."

RMZX.EXE Typed furiously into the Shinkiro's Keyboard and shot a strong laser at the Swarm of Robots...

"Kallen, take care of the German himself"

"Okay"

In an instant, the robots were all defeated. and the German doctor was Grabbed By the Guren, and The Bulky Robot and the Robot with the Hedge Clippers were smashed to pieces.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #568 on: May 13, 2009, 08:40:52 AM
(Man, RMZX.EXE, you sure are moving things VERY quickly... O^O)

"That's none of your buisness! Nyar! And I asked you first!" He takes out his other claws and raises them near the afroed man's eyes, while still keeping his other claws near the young woman. The feline thinks to himself "Not good. Nyar. I can't have this guys delaying me from my mission. The damn mouse is gonna get away at this point...nyar...better re-equip my suprise ball(the name of his orb-ish tail tip/spiked ball) don't want anyone else pop in and attack me while I'm bussy with this guys" From inside the empty tail tip, emerges another orb, much like the last one. "NYAR! doctor this is pissing me off, don't you have some strong guard robots for this place that can deal with this intruders!?"
"I do, but SOMEONE had to destroy them all..." DWII glared in the direction of Afro-Shroom.

"Anyways, retract your claws from the young woman, she's one of my Generals."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #569 on: May 13, 2009, 08:57:41 AM
"Well, these won't be of any trouble at all..."

RMZX.EXE Typed furiously into the Shinkiro's Keyboard and shot a strong laser at the Swarm of Robots...

"Kallen, take care of the German himself"

"Okay"

In an instant, the robots were all defeated. and the German doctor was Grabbed By the Guren, and The Bulky Robot and the Robot with the Hedge Clippers were smashed to pieces.

(Y'know, I wasn't too happy that you went and careened German Wily and his robots like that (One reason why I stopped -u-'), but because there are no rules saying you can't "godmode", I have no right to complain about it)

Unfortunately, they were forgetting one thing; the roof of the fortress opens as a cannon matching that of the "Mega X" episode pops out, aimed straight at the backs of the nightmares.  Protoman confidently stood at the helm, studying the controls carefully.

"Well, what a surprise this is to find this old piece of junk hiding in the fortress," he muses, "We've already played with the controls at 50% last time; let's see just how deadly this thing is when cranked to full blast...."

He then messes with the controls until the nozzle of the cannon glows brightly, sending a huge blast of energy bright enough to fill the entire area between the now destroyed Bridge of Evil and the outskirts of the Island.

Hajime took refuge in the mouth of the skeleton dragon to avoid being caught in the blast (Though he won't be affected by its obliderating effects, he still doesn't like the feeling of dying).  While the blinding light surrounded the Nightmares and attempt to melt off their armor, he takes the opportunity to throw his kunai out towards Wily and yank him out of their grip, throwing him through the window of the fortress before retracting the wire back to avoid being spotted by any of the surviving robots.

He wasn't too happy about saving Wily when he deserved to be shot back home where he belonged, but because one, the nightmares failed to gather his other robots, bolts and all, and two Protoman lacked the awareness that Wily was in their grip at the time he found the cannon, Hajime felt he had no choice but to step in and pull him out of danger.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #570 on: May 13, 2009, 09:19:40 AM
Just as the feline begun to retract his claws from Robo-Sakura (she's still Robo-Sakura, right? XD), DWII noticed a bright flash coming from the abandoned Wily lab.

"That's strange, yet... Pretty lights... O^O"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #571 on: May 13, 2009, 02:04:51 PM
Plz repair meee~ im bored of sitting around being unconsious

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #572 on: May 13, 2009, 02:09:27 PM
(Whoops... XD)

Just as DWII was mesmisied by the "pretty lights", a sudden voice jolted him back to reality.

Plz repair meee~ im bored of sitting around being unconsious

"Flame?" DWII suddenly remembered the final touches of repairs before all the interruptions, and quickly went to do the final run-through before booting up Flame's body.

At that point, the body created a "connection" with Flame, hoping for a response.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #573 on: May 13, 2009, 02:14:16 PM
After hours of state of unconsciousness, borockman finally opened his eyes...

"Where am I?" thought borock. He looks around and he is totally sure that this place is unknown to him.

(lol, I need direction badly.)

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #574 on: May 13, 2009, 02:21:03 PM
Blackhook was watching the carnage caused by Strangeman
Hey Strangeman! You know that "corpsie" is already dead?

Meanwhile:
A small person with spiky hair, huge glasses that were almost bigger than the head, with a scarf that was hidding the person´s mouth, wearing a strange looking coat with long sleeves, followed by a tall, white knight armor wearing guy with a long lance approuched DWII´s lab.
Hello? Anyone here? The door was open....
Asked the small person with a bit muffled voice, While the knight was just standing there.