The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439110

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: May 11, 2009, 10:17:23 AM
Wily snickers gleefully as he and his robots enter the ruined fortress, gandering at the amount of robotic parts, contraptions and even a construction device that manufactures robots through a vertical slot machine at the start of the conveyor belt.

"Ooh how vunderful!" he laughs, "All zis treasure; mine for ze picking!" he walks over to the machine and wiggles his fingers before its marvelous might, "But vhere to shart virst...?"

He pulls a handle beside the machine, causing the slots to spin around until it came up with a robot with a mettaur hat, Sniper Joe's body, and DarkMan's trackter wheels.  Instantaniously, the conveyor belt jostles to life, shaking off dust and cobwebs as it began mass manufacturing the combination robots shown on the slots.

"Hey Doc!" Gutsman calls out, pointing out the window at the bridge connecting the fortress to Wily's Domination Station, "What shall we do about this bridge?  It connects to another fortress just across this ocean."

"Tear it down!" Wily commands, "I've already gotten zis var, I don't vant any distractionz ruining vat I've accomplished zo far!"

Gutsman laughs in excitement as he runs outside and grabs the corner of the bridge, struggling with all his mechanical might to tear it off; completely unaware of Hajime hiding out in a giant, skeletal dragon robot, spying on their actions.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: May 11, 2009, 12:51:31 PM
StrangMan eyes turned blue and told SoulAnimal: "Sorry, I just got a little excited is all...But look at the bright side, no one got hurt." SoulAnimal stares at StrangeMan with an angry look on her face, and then she looks at BlackHook's unconcious body. "...Okay...well at least no one died." Soul then looks at Corpsie. "Corpsie doesn't count, he was dead before any of this happened!"

Meanwhile at DrWIIDS...

"Well I made it...what's with the afro guy climbing on the side of the building. Nyar, better not let him see me." The figure then dashed towards the other side of the building. When he got there, the figure readied his claws and started climbing the building.

(PS: If my post is the last post before your post, then you don't have to quote my last post.)

(sorry)

* Stops an evil glare and looks at strangeman*Well, Where are we going anyways? I'm looking for Biometal Model A , so hopefully we're heading in the right direction....* Merges to model Lx and is looking around for stray items and finds a map * Well, we could use this to get around the city...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: May 11, 2009, 01:42:27 PM
(No prob, we all make mistakes)

StrangeMan was happy to hear his friend has a map of the city, making it easier for them to find a mechanic and perhaps find this model A SoulAnimal keeps mentioning. However StrangeMan seemed to have another priority. "Oh good..." His eyes turn light blue "...but perhaps we should take this injured man to the nearest hospital first." He referred to the still unconscious BlackHook.

Back with Nyarmon...

The sharp figure made it to the top of the building. He took out the green cloth he was carrying around and scaned it. He then down at the city, searching for any sign of his prey. "...Not there...not there either...where did you go little mouse? Where did  you go, nyar?..." He kept looking and looking, but he was unable to find his prey. "NYARP (crap)! Even with my scanner and a piece of his cloth I still can't find him!...Maybe though, I can get help from a certain famous mad scientist I heard about back in HQ." Though the figure has no mouth, his eyes looked like he was giving an eerie grin. "Maybe I should..." The figure then took out his claws. "...pay him a visit." He then began digging down through the ceiling.

If the doctor thinks he had problems now, wait till that thing gets to him.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: May 11, 2009, 01:45:39 PM
Blackhook woke up and looked around, He noticed SoulAnimal and Strangeman....and a corpse.
Hey guys, I´m Blackhook...sincere condolences for you dead friend, aww my head hurts a bit and.....WHERE THE [tornado fang] IS MY HOOK!?
Sudenly a strong wind started blowing on the street.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #529 on: May 11, 2009, 01:59:10 PM
Hook....Hook...Hook..... Nope I didn't see a hook. *I Glace up looking around then see someone getting on a bus with a hook hanging from their breifcase*
Theres the hook! * Merges to model P and grabs BlackHook and StrangeMan , Then jumps up and ceiling grabs a hover bridge for cars, as I throw BlackHook and a Kunai into the bus with it closing and moving*
GET THE HOOK!!!!! * Merges to Model H and Air dashes ontop of the bus and lets go of StrangeMan, then just sits down *
...phew... ???

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #530 on: May 11, 2009, 02:15:26 PM
"...LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!!" exclaimed StrangeMan.

NyarMon: The Written Series...

The figure was already reaching the doctors lab, what horrible things is he planning to do to the doctor once he gets to him!?

(Yep, I didn't write much this time)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: May 11, 2009, 02:17:24 PM
Ouch, that hurt....Oh, my hook.
Blackhook grabbed his hook and attached it to his stub.
OK...where is this bus heading?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #532 on: May 11, 2009, 02:24:39 PM
(Darn, too much WDS stuff... XD)

DWII was almost done with his repairs to the physical body of Flame.

"Already, just need to reinstall his catgirl collection, and get him back into his body..." DWII said, as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Just then, he heard some scratching.

"Hmm? Must be my imagination..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: May 11, 2009, 02:28:23 PM
* Checks the bus's sign at the front , and it says its heading for Downtown RPM City, Or known as the Dump , since poor people and gangs of people with old model buster guns live there* Yo Blackhook, Maybe we should jump off of here!

*The guy next to blockhook is yelling at blackhook for taking his hook*
StrageMan.... Ummm.....Are we supposed to be going this way.?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #534 on: May 11, 2009, 02:54:44 PM
Blackhook punched the man who was yelling at him, then he looked at Soul.
If you think it´s a good idea

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: May 11, 2009, 03:22:11 PM
* Checks the bus's sign at the front , and it says its heading for Downtown RPM City, Or known as the Dump , since poor people and gangs of people with old model buster guns live there* Yo Blackhook, Maybe we should jump off of here!

*The guy next to blockhook is yelling at blackhook for taking his hook*
StrageMan.... Ummm.....Are we supposed to be going this way.?

"I don't know, I'm new to this city you know. Then again..." StrangeMan's eyes turned green. "...I heard some mechanics like to look for some scrapped parts to make some new parts or something like that. Plus...there might be something intresting there...something like...Model A."

Back at DrWII place...

The figure kept digging until he was able to break a small part of the ceiling above the doctor. The figure dropped down and landed gracefully on his two feet and hands. The doctor had an annoyed look on his face, since he seemed to have one problem after another. "Nyar...hello doctor, I believe you can help me with something." The two looked at each other fiercely.

What could happen next?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: May 11, 2009, 03:33:20 PM
(*shakes fist* XD)

First, his network went berserk, then his grandson became Maverick because of the core, then an unexpected intruder that lled to the destruction of the 5th level, and it seemed everything will be fine since he managed to fix up Flame's body.

But now, he's staring face to face with another intruder, one that looks like a feline.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" DWII was clearly not in a good mood. At. All.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #537 on: May 11, 2009, 05:01:44 PM
The figure stood up, with it's red and yellow eyes shinning brightly, he told the doctor: "Nyar. Calm down now doctor, I merely came here for your cooperation." DrWilyII was confused as for what he ment by cooperation. "You see doctor I'm looking for a mouse. Nyar. A very perculiar mouse at that."

The figure got closer to the doctor. The figure was a reploid that had the shape of an antropamorphic feline, it had green armor, long and sharp claws and blades attached to his fore-arms. On the tip of his tail was an orb with five holes, 4 on each side and 1 on top.

"If you help me find this mouse, I'll make it worth your while" (that's how you say it right?).
The feline waits for the doctors reply...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: May 11, 2009, 05:06:04 PM
"A... mouse?" DWII looked at said feline with an odd look.

"What kind of mouse are you refering to?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: May 11, 2009, 05:34:25 PM
As the feline sharpend his claws and blades agaisnt each other he replied: "A slippery little mouse, one that's been escaping from my claws for months now."

He turned his head and said: "Nyaaar, I heard you posses an advance tracker, one that can track anyone or anything. That is of course, as long as someone posses a sample of the trackee"

He then turned his head back to it's normal position. "And as I said before, I'll make it worth your while."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #540 on: May 11, 2009, 05:37:10 PM
DWII is still rather dumbfounded by this strange request.

"Well, I do have said tracker, how do I know you won't use it for... Other purposes?" DWII inquired.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #541 on: May 11, 2009, 10:41:57 PM
Meanwhile up near the 9th level of the WDS...

A-S: Ugh, it's tougher climbing this thing then it looks.

As Afro-Shroom grabs the ledge of the top floor where he could see DWII and a green-ish cat looking reploid...

A-S:  -u-'

Afro-Shroom could only hear small broken fragments of the conversation...

A-S: mouse...months of chase...the ultimate tracker?

Afro-Shroom knew better then to mess around with the business of tough looking reploids or DWII now that he had sampled his Wily man project...

A-S: *Thinking* Hm...best not interupt these two now. *Grabs a small pair of binoculars from his pocket* Let's see what else is going on in this crazy town. *See's Gutsman tearing down the bridge to Dr. Wily's new fortress* Meh, we'll deal with that when the time comes. *See's a man with a green cape, a man with biometal and a man with a hook have some crazy shenanigans* Hm...looks like fun but I'll let them be. *Puts the binoculars away* Ugh, looks like things are gonna get a lot crazier around here.

As Afro-Shroom sat on a ledge near DWII's Main R&D Lab, he tried to call Dan on his phone...

A-S: Dan, hey it's me. Did you get any information that could help us? Dan? Dan!?!?

As Dan stood on the first floor of the WDS. He didn't look right as his backpack was left near the front door stuffed with vital information file he and Afro-Shroom needed. As a small Met walked up to him, ready to attack, the poor Met froze in terror as he saw into Dan's eye's and saw only one thing...

(Looks like every one has problems here at the WDS  8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: May 11, 2009, 10:51:09 PM
(Woah. It's been a while since my last post. Oh well....)

A strange light shone briefly on the 9th level of the WDS and two figures were rather roughly deposited onto the floor.

Zakura gave an irritated sigh and glanced over her shoulder as Ky straightened and paused.

"Hey, Zakura....do I look different to you? Something doesn't feel right...."

Zakura nodded.

"Yeah....you look....human."

Ky pondered this for a while, then shrugged.

"Eh, no matter. I think we're somewhere on the World Domination Station. Let's go see what's happened while we've been away."

Neither of them noticed the inexplicable plot-hole close behind them.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #543 on: May 12, 2009, 12:14:55 AM
DWII is still rather dumbfounded by this strange request.

"Well, I do have said tracker, how do I know you won't use it for... Other purposes?" DWII inquired.
"Nyar?" The feline wasn't quite sure what he meant by that. "No, I just need it to track that green little big-grin showing mouse! Nyar!" The feline was a bit irritated, he was surely in a hurry. The feline thought to himself "Nyar it! If I don't hurry up, that mouse is gonna get away again!...Gotta calm down...nyar...he won't cooperate if I act like this." After a moment of silence, the feline gave DrWII an apology for his rude behavior. "...anyway, I really need that tracker, if you help me, the mouse's technology is yours."  

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #544 on: May 12, 2009, 12:37:08 AM
Afro-Shroom still siting outside of DWII's window...

A-S: A green mouse huh? *grabs binoculars again and looks into the distance on StrangeMan* That must be the guy. I should warn him but first I have to get down. *looks down*

Afro-Shroom realizes he has gotten him self stuck with the only way down was either to fall or go in the R&D Lab...

A-S: Great...well I'll stay out here a little longer. Hopefully they won't notice me.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #545 on: May 12, 2009, 02:32:38 AM
"I don't know, I'm new to this city you know. Then again..." StrangeMan's eyes turned green. "...I heard some mechanics like to look for some scrapped parts to make some new parts or something like that. Plus...there might be something intresting there...something like...Model A."

Maybe , But my missions say nothing for RPM city...but then again....Model A isnt your ordinary biometal...it was changed...

* Looking my PET with protoman.exe sitting on my shoulder ( this is where I store missions )* Sadly i dont know any jack-in ports around here for protoman.. oh well , he doesnt need to ask the other Navi for any info on biometals...

*The bus stops , and some thugs start pushing us ( Strangeman , blackhook , and I ) around wanting some $$$$ *

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #546 on: May 12, 2009, 02:47:20 AM
(wow, you are one big katamari ball of Megaman series' arnt you? XD )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #547 on: May 12, 2009, 03:45:21 AM
Maybe , But my missions say nothing for RPM city...but then again....Model A isnt your ordinary biometal...it was changed...

* Looking my PET with protoman.exe sitting on my shoulder ( this is where I store missions )* Sadly i dont know any jack-in ports around here for protoman.. oh well , he doesnt need to ask the other Navi for any info on biometals...

*The bus stops , and some thugs start pushing us ( Strangeman , blackhook , and I ) around wanting some $$$$ *

StrangeMan was pondering what she ment by Model A having changed, course he was also wondering where she got a PET out of nowhere. As the bus stopped, the fellows (Soulie, BlackHook, Corpsie and moi) were greeted by some thugs.

Thug #1: "Look what we got here boys! A couple of fresh meat!"

Thug #2: "And look, one of 'em is carrying a dolly, HA HA!"
Thug #3: "I think that's a dead body"
Thug #2: "There's a pirate, I loves me some pirates"
Thug #4: "Ninjas R Kooler!"
Thug #2: Shuddup Eddy!

Thug #1: Quit messing 'round guys! Now then, gimmie ya'lls money!

Thug #2: "Oi there's chick! Let's take her and do stuff...naughty stuff." What the thug had in mind: "...patty cake...patty cake...patty cake, patty cake, patty cake, pattycakepattycakepattycakePATTY CAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!" (a coockie to anyone who gets the reference) outside his mind "That was awesome...like a pussom"

Thug #1: Shuddup Rick!
Rick: 'kay
As the thugs were getting closer, StrangeMan was still wondering about what SoulAnimal said and the mysterious PET of hers. (In othet words, I'm completely ignoring them).

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: May 12, 2009, 04:43:26 AM
"Hey, quote guy," spouts a voice, "Roger Rabbit wants to sue you for stealing his line."

Standing behind the thugs getting off the bus is Ryuta, arms crossed and looking somewhat neutral.  He appears to have been sitting on that bus for a while, trying to get to his destination when they showed up and hijacked it.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #549 on: May 12, 2009, 07:41:50 AM
"Nyar?" The feline wasn't quite sure what he meant by that. "No, I just need it to track that green little big-grin showing mouse! Nyar!" The feline was a bit irritated, he was surely in a hurry. The feline thought to himself "Nyar it! If I don't hurry up, that mouse is gonna get away again!...Gotta calm down...nyar...he won't cooperate if I act like this." After a moment of silence, the feline gave DrWII an apology for his rude behavior. "...anyway, I really need that tracker, if you help me, the mouse's technology is yours."  
"Very interesting... Fine, I'll lend you the tracker, on another condition." DWII said.

"You bring this mouse here. I'll like to do some... research..."