The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439092

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #500 on: May 10, 2009, 06:59:05 AM
When he Regains Consciousness, RMZX.EXE is in his bed. With Kallen watching over his side, happy to see him recovered.

"Oh thank god you're back, I thought I lost you again."

"I'm glad to be back, I'm still wondering what brought me back to life, That green glow was odd."

"I think I still need some sleep."

"Okay, do you need me to be here with you?"

"Yeah, I would enjoy that."

As soon as he said that, Kallen layed down right next to him and hugged him tightly.

Don't leave me again... don't ever leave me again.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:06:50 PM by Kallen »

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #501 on: May 10, 2009, 07:09:52 AM
"Well, so that's it then."

*grabs Flame and teleports to Wily's place"
(dude... we ARE in wily's place. we are in the Wily network that runs the fortress. and you cant just teleport a program into the real world... Wily has to finish fixing my body and reinstall my consciousness into it...)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: May 10, 2009, 07:12:58 AM
(Well, I got here somehow, so I'd say teleporting works, also if Wily had a dimensional area I could teleport you. Does he have one? If not, can't I teleport your conciousness into your body or something?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #503 on: May 10, 2009, 07:15:22 AM
(Well, I got in there using a demensional warp type of thing.FYI)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: May 10, 2009, 07:18:20 AM
(But didn't DWII get Flame into an .EXE mode and leave his body in his lab to be repaired?   -u-' just asking.  )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #505 on: May 10, 2009, 07:32:03 AM
(the exe. form is what i SHOULD use when im on the wily newtork, due to its safeguards, safety easures etc. but I rewrote my code so that im in my normal form to battle the core. that manipulator program is of course, broken now. also, I dont know if Wily has a holographic network installed in the castle. and even then, the core [tornado fang]'d [parasitic bomb] up. plus, im out cold, what good will bringing a hologram of me knocked out do?

also, you cant just teleport a mind into a body dude... especially when that said body is still not fully repaired. now, if someone could juuust manage to see if my body is repaired, you could possibly download me back in. :P o better yet. page Wily. )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #506 on: May 10, 2009, 07:37:09 AM
(fine)

*nothing happens*

"I guess it was a bad idea after all. Well, I'll have to leave you here for a moment then, Flame. Beware of viruses. Heh."

*teleports to Wily's room*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #507 on: May 10, 2009, 07:38:41 AM
Flame lays there, out cold,  whie the network around him repairs and restores itself to what it should be, and continues along with life.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: May 10, 2009, 07:41:22 AM
(Hmm, I wanna join in somehow... but I'm too lazy to see the previous story.)  :P

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #509 on: May 10, 2009, 07:44:27 AM
( a good way to start is to travel into the city some how, and see what happens after that...)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #510 on: May 10, 2009, 07:45:13 AM
"Wily, take Flame with you somewhere to make sure he stays out of trouble. I will be traveling with Hajime, I can still feel people in the past, and could someone do something about Borock? He'll die of blood loss at this rate."
"Ehh... Sure. ROCK-ON!" And DWII is back in his Wily Man armour.

"And do take care on your trip, and try not to miss anything up..."

With a fainted borockman on his shoulder, and Flame on the other, DWII dashed off back to his Domination Station.

(Start from there)

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #511 on: May 10, 2009, 07:48:09 AM
(Lol 4 months has passed? I don't even know where's my body now? am I still in Domination station?)

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #512 on: May 10, 2009, 07:50:03 AM
(4 months have only been a few 1 or 2 hours XD You haven't moved, so I'd say so)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #513 on: May 10, 2009, 07:50:45 AM
Hajime drums his fingers on the stirring while as he focuses between getting his deliveries done and monitoring the fiasco going on around DWII's station.  Sighing, he pulls up a palm computer and writes an apology to his current targets that he was going to be a little late getting to their destinations.

"Since I inadvertently invited myself into this, I might as well keep an eye on things until they fix the first part of their problem...." he mutters as he turns the truck around and starts heading towards the Evil Bridge connecting the ruined fortress with the station.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #514 on: May 10, 2009, 07:52:10 AM
(yup, it appears you chose an interesting time to revive yourself borockman  8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #515 on: May 10, 2009, 08:05:31 AM
As Afro-Shroom almost gave up hope, he heard the gate open and close and behind him was no one other then the Dr. Wily II him self!

A-S:  :O

DWII:........

As Afro-Shroom approached the Doctor, he put out his hand stopping Afro-Shroom, as if he was going to say something...

A-S: The Infamous Dr. Wily II, I presume?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #516 on: May 10, 2009, 08:50:42 AM
(GOD DARN IT HOW THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE PROGRESS SO MUCH!? XD And looks like my vaccine didn't do a freaking thing... -_- ANYWAYS...)

With his arm still extended, DWII murmured something under his breath.

"I do not have time with you... I have a grandson to save... Let's just end this here... ROCK-ON!" With that, a bright flash enveloped DWII's body, and he re-appeared in his Wily Man armour.

"GIGA IMPACTOR!" DWII begun to charge a large amount of enegy in his buster, and at it's peak, he smashed his buster into the ground, and fired a huge blast that instantly destroyed the floor of the whole level. As he sees Afro-Shroom's shocked expression at the sudden turn of events, DWII teleported away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at his lab, DWII tranforms back to his causal self and sees Taiyo looking a bit panicked.

He hurries over to Flame's physical body, and with a sudden reliasation, begun working on the circuitry.

"I would let you die again Flame..."

(Ok, seriously, slow down people... XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #517 on: May 10, 2009, 02:59:10 PM
(haha! breaking the floor to get to the one below? awseome. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #518 on: May 10, 2009, 03:06:31 PM
(Well, I needed to end things quickly, so let Afro fall through the floor. :P The labs are on the upper levels, thus the teleporting. :P)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: May 10, 2009, 04:00:09 PM
Meanwhile at the city limits:

A huge smoke cloud covered the limits of RPM city.
Great, I´ve got my hook, but now I can see [parasitic bomb]. WIND SWORD!
From one to the next moment all the smoke was like "sliced" into tiny pieces and the street was clear again.below the man calle Blackhook was a large crater, be he didn´t really noticed it
Now this is better.... What a nice city, wonder if you can do here anything exciting  8)
Blackhook then started running around happily

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #520 on: May 10, 2009, 05:18:19 PM
(Well that's one way to end a fight  8D)

A-S:  :O

Afro-Shroom remained speechless as he stood up on the fourth floor...

A-S: What the hell did DWII just use? And more importantly...I forgot to ask him!

Afro-Shroom looks around and sees the WDS has a marvelous view of the RPM land scape...

A-S:  bVd

He climbs out the window and makes a second attempt to the top...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #521 on: May 10, 2009, 11:43:06 PM
Meanwhile at the city limits:

A huge smoke cloud covered the limits of RPM city.
Great, I´ve got my hook, but now I can see [parasitic bomb]. WIND SWORD!
From one to the next moment all the smoke was like "sliced" into tiny pieces and the street was clear again.below the man calle Blackhook was a large crater, be he didn´t really noticed it
Now this is better.... What a nice city, wonder if you can do here anything exciting  8)
Blackhook then started running around happily

"SQUEEEEEEEEEELIIIIICIIIOOOUUUSSS!!!!!!!" Exclaimed StrangeMan as he was flying with his friends at 250mph looking for a mechanic. A happy pedestrian was running in the middle of the road.

"Oh monkey [tornado fang]" StrangeMan had to act quickly or the pedestrian would become a pancake covered in straberry jelly on the street. StrangeMan extended his right and left capes outward and tried to use them as a parachute.

Though he did slow down a bit, it was too late. StrangeMan and co. crashed into the pedestrian, knocking him unconcious and sending his hook flying off somewhere into RPM city. Looking at the unconcious pedestrian, StrangeMan could only say: "Oopsies, sorry about that heh heh."

Meanwhile just outside the city...

"If I were a mouse, where would I be hiding nyar nyar." The sharp figure asked himself. He then noticed a large building near by. "Nyar, perhaps I should scope the place out first...and maybe have some fun while I'm at it." The figure then got on all fours and sprinted like an animal towards DWII's Domination Station.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #522 on: May 10, 2009, 11:50:25 PM
"SQUEEEEEEEEEELIIIIICIIIOOOUUUSSS!!!!!!!" Exclaimed StrangeMan as he was flying with his friends at 250mph looking for a mechanic. A happy pedestrian was running in the middle of the road.

"Oh monkey [tornado fang]" StrangeMan had to act quickly or the pedestrian would become a pancake covered in straberry jelly on the street. StrangeMan extended his right and left capes outward and tried to use them as a parachute.

Though he did slow down a bit, it was too late. StrangeMan and co. crashed into the pedestrian, knocking him unconcious and sending his hook flying off somewhere into RPM city. Looking at the unconcious pedestrian, StrangeMan could only say: "Oopsies, sorry about that heh heh."

Meanwhile just outside the city...

"If I were a mouse, where would I be hiding nyar nyar." The sharp figure asked himself. He then noticed a large building near by. "Nyar, perhaps I should scope the place out first...and maybe have some fun while I'm at it." The figure then got on all fours and sprinted like an animal towards DWII's Domination Station.

* SPLAT ??? *

Ow-ow-ow....

* all the biometals are telling me to get away from strangeman , as only the armor around me saved me form the attack*

Strange...Dude... if ur going to fly....atleast let me merge to model H for a safe landing...  ???

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #523 on: May 11, 2009, 12:22:50 AM
StrangMan eyes turned blue and told SoulAnimal: "Sorry, I just got a little excited is all...But look at the bright side, no one got hurt." SoulAnimal stares at StrangeMan with an angry look on her face, and then she looks at BlackHook's unconcious body. "...Okay...well at least no one died." Soul then looks at Corpsie. "Corpsie doesn't count, he was dead before any of this happened!"

Meanwhile at DrWIIDS...

"Well I made it...what's with the afro guy climbing on the side of the building. Nyar, better not let him see me." The figure then dashed towards the other side of the building. When he got there, the figure readied his claws and started climbing the building.

(PS: If my post is the last post before your post, then you don't have to quote my last post.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: May 11, 2009, 09:18:49 AM
(LOL, my WDS sure is popular these days... XD)

DWII has been working on Flame's physical body for hours now, and it seems that it will take a few hours more.

"It was such a simple problem, and yet I overlooked it!" DWII thought to himself.

Although it was a simple problem, the process isn't.

"All I have to do is empty out his entire system, replace all alcoholic limiters, maybe add a few catgirl firewalls..."