The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439214

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #475 on: May 08, 2009, 09:23:06 AM
"First Flame goes berserk, then RMZX.EXE dies, then my 8 RMs are defeated, and now Moongod is defeated. WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG NOW!?" DWII shouted in frustration.

Just then, the alam rang throughout the station.

"Network in critical condition, crash imminent."

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DARN YOU MURPHY'S LAW!"

"Computer! Activate Vaccine X!" And with that, DWII uploaded the vaccine program into the main network, well, what's left of it anyway.

"I just hope this vaccine works, or else..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #476 on: May 08, 2009, 09:45:51 AM
Elsewhere...

Gunshots rang out as bullets zoomed across the street. A standard-issue Sniper Joe positioned next to a demolished building put up its shield as the projectiles bounced off harmlessly. As it moved its shield back to the side, the attacker appeared in front of it, knocking the shield aside and emptying an automatic clip into the Joe's head. It exploded into bits.

As the dust cleared, the attacker reloaded its clip, aimed its gunarm towards another Sniper Joe, and let loose. The Sniper Joe didn't have it's shield up, and also exploded finely.

The attacker was none other than a new-model red Sniper Joe with a flowing red scarf, packing an uzi-like weapon for it's gunarm - and lacking a shield component entirely. Its lone green eye analyzed the surrounding area, before stating in a robotic voice, "Enemy destruction, 100% verified."

Reloading the gun, the red Joe began walking along through the destroyed ruins of what used to be a city. In all reality, it was actually a smaller city, a district if you will, within RPM City, devastated by decades and maybe centuries of anarchy. It'd been sealed off when it was deemed "uninhabitable" by district officials.

"Situation conclusion - mission continuation. New Sniper Joe Model Series Prototype, recommencing evaluation mission status; elimination of all entities hostile or opposing peace and slash or peaceful situations. Specific targets include rebellious Sniper Joe faction."

It cocked the uzi-like gun.

"All targets shall be met with swift and precise erasure."

(I've been out of the loop too long - don't quite know what's going on)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #477 on: May 08, 2009, 10:10:29 AM
There was a call on DWII's secondary communication line coming from Hajime's dragon truck.

"Hey, doc?  I don't mean to interrupt whatever problems your having in your domain, but I think you've got another problem making themselves home in your pop's ruined lab."

*Meanwhile, at said lab*

German-accented Wily chortles as he lands the skulkur on the shores of the lab, staring at the size of the fortress in glee.

"A perfect place to engineer my future creations...." he snickers, "And this time, Dr. Light or his too-goody band of heroes won't even know we set camp here."

Protoman snorts as he stares at the ruined lab in disinterest, "But why here of all places!?  Why not that other lab just across the ocean!?"

"Work up the ranks, Protoman," Wily jests, "Make use of what's useless until we have the arsenal we need to launch a full-scale invasion and bring the rest of this strange world under our control."

Protoman snorts again as he leans against the side of the Skulkur, "Whatever, Doc.  I'd rather be back home fighting my brother than standing in this dump, watching you make a mess of another one of your plans."

Wily resists the urge to remotely move the Skulkur away from Protoman's back just to see if he'll notice before falling over.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #478 on: May 08, 2009, 10:31:43 AM
(Wait, so RS-Wily is here in RPM City? XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #479 on: May 08, 2009, 10:38:40 AM
(Yep)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: May 08, 2009, 10:43:32 AM
(Oh boy... This will be awesome... XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:06 PM
(Whoa, this will be epic.  8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #482 on: May 08, 2009, 03:43:25 PM
Sudenly a giant purple explosion occured at the limits of RPM city.
Wohoooooo, now I can get my hook out of the ground.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #483 on: May 08, 2009, 10:40:33 PM
Wily waits impatiently as his robots scanned the entire ruined fortress before Gutsman comes back.

"You were right, Dr. Wily!" he exclaims in dumbfound shock, "This fortress is completely abandoned.  There isn't a single moving object in sight!"

"Excellent," Wily sneers, "I can make good use of this place to make more robots for my domination over both this world and ours.  And Dr. Light or Megaman won't even know a thing."

He finishes with a sinister laugh that echoes throughout the entire abandoned fortress.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #484 on: May 09, 2009, 02:35:17 AM
(You have GOT to use the German accent... also 3rded on the epic.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #485 on: May 09, 2009, 03:19:16 PM
StrangeMan was fascinated by his friend's ability...but as his eyes turned to pink once again, he could only reply by saying: "How could you kill a poor defenceless creature like that!? You're a monster!"

He then turned back to his normal self. "Then again, Metts aren't really that defenceless. Plus if you don't kill it, it kills you. Anyhoo Soulie, may I call you Soulie? As I was saying, what I ment by 'small technical damage' was...well it be easier if I showed you"

StrangeMan then turned around and carefully removed the belt-like choker around his neck. Right near the back of his neck, was the base of the cape that seemed to be attached to StrangeMan's skin, below that was some damaged circuitry.

"You see, before I got to this city, I got atta-I mean...erm...got hit by a falling rock near the mountains on the way here. My cape suffered some minor damage, and since my cape is connected to my central nervous system (explaining how he can control his cape's movement), causing moi to develope a case of 'splitpersonaliatis', among other technical problems...You understand what I'm saying right?"    

(YAY MY 100th POST!!)

I guess  i get it , and its ok to call me Soulie

Shouldnt we get you repaired...?

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #486 on: May 10, 2009, 12:07:11 AM
"...Maybeee, he he" StrangeMan gave an embarrassed smile. "But, does this city have the kind of technology to repair me?" StrangeMan asked himself. His eyes changed to light blue, he had an excited grin on his face, he then said "Only one way to find out!"

He then grabbed SoulAnimal by the hand with one of his capes, he then made a small jump, and as if by magic, the three of them (StrangeM, Soulie and Corpsie, you guys thought I forgot about him didn't ya) were floating in mid-air. "To the repair shop or the nearest mechanic we can find!...Soulie, Corpsie, you guys might wanna hang on tight"

As he said this words, a loud humming noise could be heard from behind SoulAnimal. "This will be so...delicious" Suddenly they blasted off into the city, in search of a mechanic who could repair StrangeMan's damaged cape.

This is were SoulAnimal & StrangeMan's journey truly begins!

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of RPM City, a sharp looking figure appears...

"...Nyarrr" the figure was holding part of what appears to be a green cloth. "So this is were you went." The figure growls.

"You can run and run little mouse, but soon you will have to deal with my claws. NYAAARRR!!" The figure then dashes straight to the city, with a bloodthirsty look in it's eyes.

To be continued...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: May 10, 2009, 12:37:38 AM
Meanwhile back in the WDS Network...

D: Man...it's felt like hours I've been walking through this Network and still no sign of anything useful I can use or even bother wasting my time on!

As Dan continued to talk to him self he didn't notice a small hub of information energy he was approaching...

D: There's probably nothing here in this god forsaken piece of c-*bumps into information hub*...

The hub is of a small build and is in the shape of a dome with random bits of information and energy flying around inside it. A sign next to it reads...

Sign: Dr. Wily II's secret file back up. Don't Touch!

D:  bVd

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: May 10, 2009, 04:03:17 AM
It's been almost 3 hours since RMZX.EXE Kicked the bucket. Suddenly, Footsteps echo in the distance... Its Kallen! She followed RMZX.EXE!
She sees his dead body and starts Sobbing...

"RMZX! No, why did you have to die? Please come back to me...

Soon after she said that, Flame reentered the room. Still insane from the cores power.

"Oh look, Fresh meat comes to cry about the dead one! This will be quick!"

"St-...Stop"

"What The? Impossible!"

Suddenly, RMZX.EXE's body glows a greenish color while Dramatic music played (I don't really think COLORS is dramatic, but it works...)
He got back up on his feet, and he was becoming extremely powerful, The glowing dissipated. And His hair had grown back out, and his clothes were standard Ashford Academy wear.

"You Bastard, you killed me and tried to kill Kallen? NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!"

RMZX.EXE Activates his Geass and instead of contolling him, He Fires a laser from his palm similar to a Hadron cannon, Flame is Incapacitated, but not injured.

"Damnit! I can't Move!"

"Now then, the core..."

RMZX.EXE turns his left hand into a claw similar to the Gurens and Lunges foward at the core...

Wh-what is this power? Its giving me a rush, but its good...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:02:12 PM by Kallen »

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: May 10, 2009, 04:07:52 AM
(HA! I called Kallen! To myself anyways. Also, isn't it better if you don't RP other people's characters?)

"See? I said he'd get better." *waits to see result*

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: May 10, 2009, 04:15:20 AM
As Dan is busy "borrowing" some files, he notices that the Network is changing again...

D: Uh oh. Better hurry up and get out of here before I get dragged into someone else's problem...

But just as Dan is skimming over files, he comes across one that made him particularly interested in staying just to see what would happen according to this file...

D: Or I could wait a little more.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: May 10, 2009, 04:19:15 AM
(HA! I called Kallen! To myself anyways. Also, isn't it better if you don't RP other people's characters?)

(I knew you would, and I do think its better when I can use my Lines for other characters so I don't have to wait for them to reply.:P)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: May 10, 2009, 04:26:52 AM
It's been almost 3 hours since RMZX.EXE Kicked the bucket. Suddenly, Footsteps echo in the distance... Its Kallen! She followed RMZX.EXE!
She sees his dead body and starts Sobbing...

"RMZX! No, why did you have to die? Please come back to me...

Soon after she said that, Flame reentered the room. Still insane from the cores power.

"Oh look, Fresh meat comes to cry about the dead one! This will be quick!"

"St-...Stop"

"What The? Impossible!"

Suddenly, RMZX.EXE's body glows a greenish color while Dramatic music played (I don't really think COLORS is dramatic, but it works...)
He got back up on his feet, and he was becoming extremely powerful, The glowing dissipated. And His hair had grown back out, and his clothes were standard Ashford Academy wear.

"You Bastard, you killed me and tried to kill Kallen? NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!"

RMZX.EXE Activates his Geass and instead of contolling him, He Fires a laser from his palm similar to a Hadron cannon, Flame is Incapacitated, but not injured.

"Damnit! I can't Move!"

"Now then, the core..."

RMZX.EXE turns his left hand into a claw similar to the Gurens and Lunges foward at the core...
(How the F**CK are you people just waltzing into a computer like its nothing?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: May 10, 2009, 04:34:00 AM
(Uhh, The Special program must still be on, Its a door into the Internet. -u-', anyway...)

RMZX Attacks the Core! He is pushed back...

"Damn, Its too powerful for me to destroy even now! How will I... Urgh!!."

RMZX's collapses on the ground, his right eye goes completely black, then the image of Geass appears on it.

"Now, Time to end this..."

RMZX Grabs the Core with his Guren Claw, And uses a Radiant Wave Surge on it. RMZX Jumps back, and pulls up a forcefield as the core explodes.
Nobody was injured.

"I.. I did It..."

RMZX Passes out from exhaustion.

(I wish somebody would draw my "Not so Epic" Revival. XD)

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:04:05 PM by Kallen »

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: May 10, 2009, 05:13:03 AM
As the core was dealt with we still see Dan studying a special file he found in the Dr's secret back up folder...

D: *putting various other files into his backpack and heading back to where he left his portal/timer* Well everything will be fine for now I guess...as long as the core isn't destroyed before the vaccine, planned to be release in case of a situation like this, can do it's job.

"Computer! Activate Vaccine X!" And with that, DWII uploaded the vaccine program into the main network, well, what's left of it anyway.

"I just hope this vaccine works, or else..."

As Dan nears a small timer that is almost finished counting down to zero, he see's RMZX.EXE attack and destroy the core...

RMZX Grabs the Core with his Guren Claw, And uses a Radiant Wave Surge on it. RMZX Jumps back, and pulls up a forcefield as the core explodes.

D: What? No, not before the vaccine kicks in!

When Dan sees the core destruction, an image of the core appeared in his visor...

D: *Grabbing his temples* Ah! No...not this again. Gotta...activate..."Can't Touch This" program...

But as Dan tries too, the timer behind him counts down to zero, and thus the re-activation of his portal begins to drag him back to the WDS Lobby and effectively interrupting his "Can't Touch This" program...

D: No...Not yet!

Dan struggles but is eventual gravitated back into his own portal out of the Network before he can do anything about the core's lasting input on him...

D: Man, this won't end wel-  X(

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: May 10, 2009, 05:15:20 AM

(I have no [tornado fang]ing clue, I simply appeared there because I wasn't paying any attention at all to the story XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: May 10, 2009, 05:21:00 AM

(Dan is an old robot...REALLY old. so the network doesn't even recognizes him. Therefore he has to "Emulate" an .EXE form to even be here, that's why he uses a portal and a timer to get out of there before it's to late.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: May 10, 2009, 06:30:29 AM
*with the core destroyed, Flame, who had been fighting his incapacitation suddenly, collapses, unconscious. the red marks on his face fading and his glow dissipating. however, he does not regain his consciousness...
(someone better get Wily here... My body's status is unknown, since the repairs were halted by the core, and it cant be good when your very consciousness falls unconscious. no miraculous feather downs please... get Wily's ass back in here!)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: May 10, 2009, 06:32:28 AM
"Well, so that's it then."

*grabs Flame and teleports to Wily's place"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: May 10, 2009, 06:57:57 AM
Back in the upper levels of the WDS...

A-S: *Tired but determined* Finaly made it to the final fortress floor!

Afro-Shroom takes a moment to remember the battles he's face to get here, the way he used Moongod's homing crescent to make a barrage of frozen ceiling tiles fall onto Frostbite, or how he used a combination of Frostbite's broken scythe to freeze  Met man to a brittle statue and at the fact that he needed to use the previous two items and Met Man's shield to take on Orbitus and make him take out his own orbs with a little creative freezing and shielding. But Afro-Shroom can't shake the feeling that something is wrong with Dan...and the fact that the last three battles happened very quickly. Something else where must be effecting the speed and events of his story...

A-S *Shaking his head* he's probably fine, now it's time to confront the DWII!

Afro-Shroom runs to the final room of the WDS's built in fortress but to his surprise there is nothing there...yet

A-S:  ???

-----
That one Nun...