The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439246

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #425 on: March 24, 2009, 08:08:58 PM
Adam's trip to RPM City was nothing is not eventful. His old Hunter Base in Neo Arcadia fell into corruption recently, causing him to have to flee the city. He took a train to the city, which was attacked by Neo Arcadian Mavericks. He managed to dispatch them, but he was well damaged. His buster arm was damaged to where it barely works, and his other arm was injured to where he couldn't move it. He had to reach RPM City's Base quickly and get to an infirmery. However, he couldn't remember the address of the Base for the GPS system. He looked around to find someone to help him get there. "Hey, can anyone help me get to Hunter Base? I need to get to an infirmery." Adam said, in a groaning, pain-filled voice

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #426 on: April 12, 2009, 05:29:26 PM
Near the entrance to RPM city, arrived a hooded stranger with violet glowing eyes, who appeared to be floating, while sitting down, with it's arms stretched out as if he were driving a car.

"So this is the great RPM city...intresting. I'm sure to find some means of amusement here."

The stranger had a big grin after stating this, then he continued to float in to the city.
After a few minutes of sight seeing, the stranger noticed an injured reploid, pleading for help.

"Hmm what's this I see. A poor little reploid in need of some serious repairs...perhaps I should help him."
As it finished this sentence, the strangers eyes turned to a light blue color.
"Of course we should help him, can't you see the poor android can barely move it's arms!?"
Atfer that it's eyes turned to a pink shade.
"Besides if we help him, we might get a new friend!"
then the strangers eyes reverted back to it's original color.
"Oooh, a friend you say? How positively...delicious."

It then floated near the injured reploid and said:
"Feeling a bit under the weather are we?"

to be continued...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #427 on: April 19, 2009, 09:28:05 PM
Steps into RPM City , feeling the breeze against me as Biometal X and Z are telling me about the dangers of this city i feel calm , not worrying about maverick outbreaks or attacks. Hearing the cries of Adam , I did nothing as seeing Strangeman had already started speaking to him.

My head crystal glows a bit , and sits outside of a bus stop , with the other biometals , excluding A  ( including O ) in my pocket.

" Wow, so there are more reploids here..not just me.. "

Quietly sits there , my golden 'fake' hair , blowing in the wind, and mutters to myself

" Ive made a mistake...maybe here... i can make up for it.."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #428 on: April 21, 2009, 04:59:27 PM
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"*Loud crush*
Sudenly a man fell down on the ground in front of the city.
What is this place?
Asked the man after he got up off the ground, not hurt at all.he then looked around
"Seems like a funny place....where is my arm?"
A large metal hook was stuck into the ground in the near of the man.
"There it is!" He wanted to pull it out of the ground, but it was stuch too deep."Great, how can I be the famous Black Hook without my hook?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #429 on: April 23, 2009, 11:47:10 PM
After a long vacation, RMZX.EXE finally returned to his humble home in Area Zero (Which had now become a sub-city of RPM city).
His Gawain was damaged irreparably on the way back, so he took out his prototype Knightmare Frame "Shinkiro" Which had been built from a similar system. Now that he is home, he gets right back to where he was almost 2 months ago...

"wait, what was I doing 2 months ago?"

He then remembered about the computer virus that DWII and Flame went to destroy, they hadn't given any word about it yet...

"Hmm, maybe I can go take a look around"

Using a special program, he went to investigate around the internet... Then he saw it...

"This looks easy enough to destroy, just have to use my Hadron Cannon on it..."

He shot the cannon, not even a scratch.
RMZX.EXE went closer to the core...

"Im afraid I can't allow you to go any farther."

RMZX.EXE looked around, then he saw flame standing before him. He was not the same as usual, he was Glowing red and his eyes were completely White.

Before he could even move, RMZX was hit with an intense attack.

"Wh-what ha-happened to you, Flame?"

*RMZX.EXE Collapsed.*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #430 on: April 26, 2009, 08:00:46 PM
wait, did I just attack you? or did the core?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #431 on: April 29, 2009, 02:07:22 PM
ohmygod, advancement o:

And from the looks of it, I guess it's you that did it Flame.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #432 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39:28 PM
"*looking at the monitor* Did this few moments feel like months to anyone else?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #433 on: April 30, 2009, 03:41:57 AM
As the hooded stranger waited for what seemed like eons for the injured reploid to respond, he finally realized that he grew tired of waiting, as his eyes turned red, he exclaimed:
"...What a rude reploid you are! Here I am, asking if you need some asistence with your injuries, and you have the nerve to just stand there as if I'm not even here..." As his eyes turned blue, he then said: "And that really hurts my feelings *sniff*" then his eyes turned back to their original color (violet).
"Well what do you have to say for yourself!?"

"Oh dear..." said the hooded stranger as his eyes turned dark blue. "I think his dead...let me check just to make sure" The strangers wing like cape then extends toward the reploid and "gently" slaps him on the back of the head, making him fall face down on the road.

The strangers eyes revert to their more brightly lit violet colors, then the stranger said. "Yep...his dead..." his eyes turned blue " I remember the first time we met" *flashes back to 10 minutes ago...also the "Titanic theme" plays* "Good times, good times...however" The stranger then picks up the reploids body with his cape "Death shall not seperate us from being first friends, right Corpsie?" Is the name of his new friend. "Think of the adventures we will have. They will be great...they will be stupendous...nay, they will be...deliciousss!"

The stranger then licks the reploids head. "Mmm, reploidy...hmmm, but I feel like you aren't enough to go adventuring with Corpsie...we need another" He then turns his head towards a lone reploid with golden hair and a glowing crystal on her head. "You, you shall also be...mah fwiend! :V 

to be continued...hopefully sooner than before...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #434 on: April 30, 2009, 12:35:11 PM
*Looks back at the strange person, wondering to myself why he has a dead person as the biometals float back to my pockets*

Fweind? * Biometal Z + X are a little suprised then they start telling me the danger of being with someone you dont know *

You....know he's dead...right..?  ???

*Walks toward the strange dude with Z + X yelling at me " No for the love of god! "  X( *

Hello Strange wrid dude and.....dead reploid.... Im SoulAnimal , proud owner of every biometal exept A , thats my next target  ;)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #435 on: April 30, 2009, 10:48:36 PM
The stranger smiled, as he always does, he was happy that he was about to meet another friend. His eyes slowly turned to a friendly light blue color.
"Hilo(hello), my name's...er...Strange...Man. Yeah that's right, StrangeMan. Nice to meet you Soulnimal." His cape then extends and shows the deceased reploid. "This is my friend, Corpsie."

"His a bit shy, but that's what I like about him...I like you" As he opened his mouth to lick his new friend, he eyes were slightly closed and were glowing a void grey color, he then bit his tounge.
"Eswy dwere fidwo (easy there fido), ywou dwonth wanth two dwuin dwis fwiendshwip twoo eudwy nouw (you don't want to ruin this friendship too early now). He then let go of his tounge. "You must excuse my simple minded strange self, he can be a bit of a handful" StrangMan then extends his hand and says: "Pleasure to meet your aquaitance, Miss Soulnimal.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #436 on: May 01, 2009, 12:40:12 AM
ohmygod, advancement o:

And from the looks of it, I guess it's you that did it Flame.
oh my,

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #437 on: May 04, 2009, 04:25:31 PM
Else where near the outer limits of the city...

???1:So, RPM City....Jeez. Took long enough to get here!

???2:Well we'd be here sooner but you had to make a detour a few towns back!

Two strangers, one of medium height and build, with another of a very small and obscure shape make their way to the city

???1:Well how can you blame me? they had a Disney Land theme park Dan, Disney Land!

Dan:Yes Afro-Shroom I realize that but thanks to your little spending spree back there, we are in some serious need of extra funds, and unlike an RPG, We won't find random battles that we can fight in order to win cash right?

Afro-S:I know that, but the currency in this city is bolts right?

Dan:well I think so...

Afro-S: Hey look! there's some people in the distance! Maybe they can help!

Dan: I don't know. Be careful, you don't know who, or what, they are.

Afro-S: Poppy Cock! Let's go!

Afro-Shroom runs off into the distance dragging along his smaller companion into the city

Posted on: May 02, 2009, 03:37:30
Afro-Shroom and Dan arrive in RPM City...

A-S: Okay...Dan, you have any idea where we are?

D: Kinda...luckily I was able to get a map on our way over here. So let me just pull it out and...

As Dan reads the map Afro-Shroom decides to look into the horizon, the attire worn by Afro-Shroom consists of a rather worn down  dark green  jacket with various tags and buttons, he has a pair of worn out jeans with some very durable, yet comfortable, black and white shoes. His shirt was a plain white Tee with horizontal red stripes, and obviously had been custom tailored...

D: Well from what I can see from this map we're between Vixy's Game Corner and PB's Sex Shack...BUT, If we had down south we can hit the Junk Yard and rummage for anything we can salvage for what ever the currency is in this place. So I suggest we-

A-S(Interrupting): Look! Dr. Wily II's World Domination Station! Come on!

D: Whoa, wait there. We're new in town, know absolutely no one and we have nothing or anything remotely potential for Dr. Wily II to even let us meet him. I suggest we first go to the junk yard at least-

A-S (interrupting once more) Dan!

Dan,a rather short yet lanky robot with a simple round head and rectangle-ish body design, neatly retreated the map back into an old leather backpack with the initials D.D.L. badly stitched on. Despite being the more logical side of the two, he is often dragged, and interrupted, into trouble by Afro-Shroom on multiple accounts...

D: *Sigh* Man...we've only been in the city for a day and he already wants to see some of the most well know members here...hopefully this time he won't screw things up like he did back in-

A-S: (From a relatively far distance shouts) Hey Dan come on! I can already see the Station from here!

Dan starts to slowly break in a surprisingly fast sprint in an attempt to catch up...

A-S: *Thinking: Finally. If I can meet up with the Dr, then maybe I can put my plan into action!*

As Dan was catching up behind him, Afro-Shroom decided to start running faster to the station as well, not only eager to meet the Dr, but also to put his plan into action...

Posted on: May 04, 2009, 05:26:58
As they both made their way to the base of the tower, they could slowly begin to see the design and defenses of the WDS...

A-S: Whoa look! It's so...so...

D: So tacky?

A-S: No...so...ingenious!

As they both marveled at the WDS, they noticed about eight robots beginning to appear around them...

D: Aw jeez. Not again!

A-S: Whoa these guys are new...and I don't think there here for a warm welcome...

Eight robot master consisting of Insomnia Man, Rainbow Man, Random Man, Rambo Man, Boogie Man, Blaster Man, Pungent Man and Reflector Man, began to surround Afro-Shroom and Dan...

D: Oh boy, now we're in for it!

A-S: Not necessarily Dan, I came prepared just for this occasion!

Afro-Shroom proceeds to dig out a rather obscure device from his pocket...

D: Great. you're plan is to get'em all with a pea shooter!?!?

A-S: Not quite all of them. *Smirks*

Afro-Shroom then quickly takes aim to one of the robot bosses and fires...

Ker-Pow!

A-S: Now duck!

Both Afro-Shroom and Dan proceed to duck down as the pea shooter's shot went for a direct hit on a specific robot master...

D: What's your plan again?

A-S: Watch and learn my old friend. watch and learn...

Dan watched in disbelieve as he saw Afro-Shroom's obscure and unorthodox attack unfold...

D: Holy Shi-

If any one was watching, the only thing they would see would be a massive collections of robot master light orbs dissipate as they where taken down in one move...

D: How...what...huh?

Afro-Shroom began to rise again as Dan stared in disbelieve at what just happened, out of all the questions he had, he could only ask one...

D: How in the world did you pull that off?

Afro-Shroom turning around...

A-S: Come on. I'll explain it on the way...

And with that they took their first steps into the WDS...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #438 on: May 04, 2009, 04:48:22 PM
Even though DWII is currently panicking due to the core's actions, a sudden rocking shook him back to reality.

"What the hell? First the core goes berserk, and now this!?" DWII exclaimed.

"Taiyo, ehh... You try and think of a plan with regards to Flame, I'll go check out the source of the rocking."

With that, DWII exited the lab, and tried to contact his 8 security guards.

"Insomnia, do you read me? Insomnia? Rainbow? Random? Rambo? ... BOOGIE!? BLASTER!? PUNGENT!? REFLECTOR!?"

No response, just static.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" DWII exclaimed in desparation.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #439 on: May 04, 2009, 05:01:50 PM
As Dan and Afro-Shroom Slowly made their way up in the WDS...

D: Don't you think Dr. Wily II is gonna be mad, scratch that, So freaking pissed at you for what you did to his bots?

A-S: well I suppose he may be a bit peeved...

D: A bit peeved? you probably destroyed months of work and god knows how much money by doing that!

Afro-Shroom looking at the remaining 9 floor above them, suddenly turned and said...

A-S: Yeah, but that happens all the time. do you think he'd have trouble replacing them if he didn't have 3..4..5 R&D labs?

Dan looking nervously at the rest of the WDS

D: Still we need to be careful, if your on the doctors bad side, there's no telling what he'll pull out  on us!

A-S: I understand but first we still need to get to him...hey can you still enter cyberspace?

D: I suppose, I'm an older model but if it's a fairly large Network I maybe able to slip through.

A-S: Great you do that while I make my way up to the top!

They both separated as Dan went in to the WDS Network and Afro-Shroom continued his trek to the top...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #440 on: May 06, 2009, 12:28:05 AM
Flame stood there, looking down at RMZX.EXE, and began to walk towards him, a strangely sadistic smile threatening to appear on his face, but stopped suddenly,

"agh!" "wha...ts... Thisss...!?" "what am I Doing...!?" "what am I...-"

he grabbed his head and screamed in pain, his white eyes flickering back into being, the irises bright red however, the same color he was glowing, his pupils incredibly constricted in pain,

"Ah... Ahh! AHHHGGHH!!"

his bright red aura shooting up like a pillar of energy, red circuitry patterns appearing along his face from the corners, as if there was something very, very wrong going on with his programming. Almost as if his program was overloading with energy...

with that, his eyes went white, and he looked at RMZX.EXE, before lunging at him, laughing like a madman.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #441 on: May 06, 2009, 02:27:34 AM
In the haywire WDN network a white circular portal began to appear. From it we see a rather simple, lanky, hand begin to materialize out of it...

D:..... >_<

As more and more of the figure begins to show, we can see Dan obviously struggling to get through...

D:ugh...almost...there...AAAHHH!

He is launched several feet from the portal as it begins to turn bright red and dissipate into a timer...

D: Damn it...I'm to out dated to keep doing that...

As Dan begings to explore the WDS network, he then grabbed a rather simple head set from his backpack and began to page some one...

As Afro-Shroom began to obviously struggle with what seemed to be an endless stair case...

A-S: Damn this never ending stair case!

Just then he heard a very annoying jingle come from his left pocket...

A-S: Wha? *Pulls a cellphone from his pocket* What Dan I'm busy!  >_<

D: With what?

A-S: Endless stairs...

D: Are you going up on a down escalator...again?  :|

A-S: *looking around*  :-[ *jumps over to up escalator* So what did you find so far?

D: So far this Network looks like it was hit by something very powerful and red.

A-S: Well Keep me updated, I think I can see the second floor up ahead. Afro-Shroom out.

As Dan began to re-explore the Network, He noticed a figure very far into the horizon looking down on a figure knocked onto the ground...

D: What the...Why do I feel a powerful, yet very corrupt, energy source from him?

As Dan was pondering this he felt the very same corrupt energy begin to close in on him...

D: What in the...OH SHi-

As Dan was hit by a bright, Red, light he began to feel him self losing himself to the light...

D: No.....what....are you...UGH!

As Dan began to go into a rather antique protection mode. He could only utter...

D: -File, CAN'T TOUCH THIS-, ACTIVATE!  :W

And with that He blacked out...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #442 on: May 06, 2009, 04:46:17 AM
Hammer time? :D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: May 06, 2009, 05:08:22 AM
Hammer time? :D

Is is not an awesome name for an anti virus or spyware program?  8D

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #444 on: May 06, 2009, 05:22:32 AM
definitely.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #445 on: May 06, 2009, 09:42:11 AM
LOL, awesome. XD

DWII is on his way to the elevator that leads to the Wily Stages part of his Domination Station when more rockings occured.

"Darnit, this is getting way out of proportion..." DWII thought to himself.

"Taiyo, status." He paged over the comms.

"Taiyo? Tai!?" No reponse.

"... He sure picked a great time to cosplay as LazyMan..." DWII facepalmed.

"Anyways, I hope this program will solve this problem, and hopefully bring Flame back from madness..." DWII said to himself, looking at the holo-screen projected from his palm-top.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #446 on: May 06, 2009, 10:58:25 AM
Meanwhile, deep within RPM City, Hajime was doing another one of his daily deliveries when he noticed a Deep Space Nine-like portal opening high in the skies.  At first he disregards it as someone playing around with their Cinema 4D program until he saw something skull-shape fly out of its mouth.  Upon closer inpsection, he recognized the design of the skull-shaped vehicle matching that of the Skulkur from the 90s MegaMan cartoon.

His response to the strange phenomenon:

He promptly drives on, not wanting to figure out why the German-accented moron decided to come here in whatever dimentional-travelling device he created travel in (That or RMZX.EXE had something to do with him somehow appearing in this city).

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #447 on: May 06, 2009, 12:21:48 PM
Your diceased friend corpie is quite......interesting Strangeman  -_-

Well.....* shakes hand back* i guess i should show you whos tagging along with me....

Meet , biometals Z, X, H, P, L, O, F, and W. * They all appear form my pockets , saying Hi , Hello , or just noding their head exept W who does nothing *
Yeah model W , he doesnt like to merge or speak....so dont think he's rude he does it to everyone :\
But good to meet you , Strangeman

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #448 on: May 06, 2009, 10:29:51 PM
"AUGHHH!!! Can't...take....any..more....need...hel..."

Soon after that, RMZX.EXE was dead. His body was beaten, and his soul vanished.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #449 on: May 06, 2009, 10:59:25 PM
As Afro-Shroom finally made it to the end of the of the first floor, he suddenly turned around to see a boss gate close behind him...

A-S: Uh oh...this isn't good.

As he looks around the room, he suddenly notices a fortress boss at the other end...

A-S: Who are you?

As the boss powered up...

?: I am Moongod, brother of Sungod, and bringer of your demise!

And with those few words Moongod immediately begins to attack Afro-Shroom by Launching the crescents from his ring and sets them to homing mode, he also begins to throw the large ring at his back at Afro-Shroom's head...

Mg: Now die!

As Moongod began his attack, Afro-Shroom quickly thought up of  anything he could do to beat Moongod...

A-S:......Got it!

He now begins to execute his plan, hoping it wouldn't kill him in the process...

A-S: I sure hope this works.

-----
That one Nun...