The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439273

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6200 on: March 01, 2010, 05:36:45 AM
(... I SEND YOU THE PIC WHEN I GET BACK D:)

A Zero Joe rushed into the room to give DWII the fax. After reading the contents of the fax, he crumpled it and threw it away.

"Flame is getting a bit nosey." He turned to face the Zero Joe. "Relay my message to those that on guard at the roof. If Flame makes any form of movement from FAUST... Give him no mercy."

The Zero Joe nodded, and rushed off. DWII turned his attention back to Danshu.

"I think it's best if you go... Warm yourself up."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6201 on: March 01, 2010, 06:01:20 AM
Flame was monitoring the exchange of course, to see Wily's reaction.
"No mercy huh... Nosey mm."

He pressed a button on the helmet and contacted the science department.

"Anyone there?"

"Ah- yes sir."

"Alright. Im sure You already got the data on that anomaly, didnt you? I want you guys to dig deeper into that matter, and find out just WHAT could be causing it. Preferably from within FAUST... We wouldnt want any interruptions from our little subject of interest down there."

"Yes sir. Right on it."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6202 on: March 01, 2010, 04:08:36 PM
(Actually, that's the full size... ._.)

"Sorry Dan, but I require your services again. That research of yours has to wait."

DWII pulled out the statue from his buster, and plunged it right into Dan's chest. Dan gave a shocked look, before being enveloped by a huge burst of dark aura energy.

After it slightly subsided, the goodness in Dan's eyes disappeared, and was replaced with malice.

"Welcome back... Danshu."

The Zero Joe nodded, and rushed off. DWII turned his attention back to Danshu.

"I think it's best if you go... Warm yourself up."

Danshu flexed his hand for a bit before looking back up to DWII, "Yes...I should." He walked by him and was on his way to follow the Zero Joe when he stopped and Asked, "Where's T.Afro?"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6203 on: March 01, 2010, 04:16:51 PM
"I've sent him on a mission... You should help him. Head over to the portal above the WDS, and go to the alternate RPM. Make sure no one interferes with the Portal Generator at the alternate WDS's end."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6204 on: March 01, 2010, 05:32:09 PM
"As you wish doctor...as you wish." Danshu then made his way towards the portal above the WDS and jumped in, landing near the portal generator in A.RPM. "hm...Something seems...off about this place." Danshu stood guard with the generator as he stared off into the distant land of A.PRM.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6205 on: March 01, 2010, 10:59:22 PM
Flame had since left the operator room, and was sitting in his office, receiving the camera feed toa  screen in his office. When he received a message from the science department.

"Sir, I think we MIGHT have found something..."

"..Go on..."

"Well, it seems that not only is the WDS in danger of being absorbed into a dimensional rip, but it has already started. When processed through the Computing core, FAUST picked up a very small rift already open. We dont know where it leads. We tried sending a microscopic spy camera,  but it was destroyed by the heavy energy content of the vortex connecting the two universes. Before it went though, it sent this image."

Flame's monitor flashed on, and a fuzzy image appeared. Almost impossible to make out. Flame saw a very vague splotch of green, and one of blue.

"What is it?"

"We're not sure, but we think it may have actually REACHED the destination before succumbing."

"I see..."  That Wily... Just WHAT is he up to?

"Hmm... Do we still have the experimental antimatter cannon hat Wily let slide along with the rest of the experimental weapons cargo during his last inspection 2 months ago? The one that has that side effect of leaving an existence-less tear in it's path?"

"Y-yes! I do think we still have it. last I heard, Science block B was going to take it apart for it's research on antimatter."

"Well Tell them to fork it over. Tell me... Is it possible to re-engineer it's existence wiping antimatter particles to rip dimensional fabric instead? I think you understand where Im going with this."

"A dimension gun? In concept, yeah, but perhaps Block B should actually finalize its study n the particles themselves first!"

"Alright, work with them then. Fill them in, and get crackin'."

the comm link cut of, and Flame got p from his chair and looked out of his window overlooking RPM. (And the many space gadgets and satellites it had floating about.)

He wondered what it was that had suddenly up and possessed Wily to do something dangerous as this

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6206 on: March 02, 2010, 05:02:23 PM
T.Afro was following A.Roa and A.Flame when suddenly he noticed something from the corner of his eye. "What the?" He turned and sprinted towards that direction as A.Roa yelled out to where he was going. "I'll help you later!" He responded as he ran further away.

"What now?" asked A.Flame.

A.Roa shrugged, "Beats me, we'll have to wait until he comes back."

T.Afro was running through A.RPM ignoring most of the yells that came from other Alternate versions of other people he's seen in RPM. He then noticed the same figure he saw moments before darting around a corner, he followed and soon ran into some one he wasn't prepared for.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #6207 on: March 02, 2010, 09:47:54 PM
Lucky, for a moment, stared idly at the bloodied carcass on the floor by his feet. There was no other describing it in Lucky's head; it was large and bloated and covered in thin hairs that seemed too sticky and crimson for the young lad to feel comfortable around. He turned his head away, denied a look at the fallen beast; someone else would have to clean it up. He shook his head and made his way down the corridor, keeping his blade out just in case it was needed.

He couldn't shake the feeling that something was going on...

Archer

Reply #6208 on: March 02, 2010, 10:21:24 PM
"Actually, I have a better idea!" Flame declared before running after Afro, "let's follow him!"

"Idiot." Roa mumbled as he followed him. After a long time of running, Roa and Flame somehow found themselves at the dimensional portal.

"The fucks this?" Roa asked.

Flame shrugged. "Who knows? Let's go inside!"

And then they both went through it.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6209 on: March 02, 2010, 11:56:54 PM
A.Roa and A.Flame were quickly pulled back by Danshu back into A.RPM.

"Hey what's the big idea!?" growled A.Flame at Danshu.

"I've been instructed to guard this by DWII and I can't let you interfere or disrupt his plans." replied Danshu.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6210 on: March 20, 2010, 08:04:08 AM
((HELLOOOOOO!- *echo... echo... echo...*))

:C

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6211 on: March 20, 2010, 08:07:42 AM
(Oh right... I forgot about this. ._.)

DWII was receiving periodic updates from Danshu, and the convos as well.

"Hehe... Alternate RPM never ceases to amaze me."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6212 on: March 21, 2010, 04:43:02 AM
Danshu relayed back to DWII, "Doctor what are your orders for these two?" He said still holding them both.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6213 on: March 21, 2010, 05:05:50 AM
Nova laid back in his chair "So, two dimensions, huh? These satelites have been reporting interesting news, if only they didn't break every [tornado fang]ing other time." He sighed as he looked out the window, out into the expanse of broken satelites, rusting away.
He sat back being the most relaxed he could be, it was no concern of him anyways. Though it might have had to do with the dreams he had of him fighting some kind of bearded man with a drill.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6214 on: March 21, 2010, 07:11:03 AM
Danshu relayed back to DWII, "Doctor what are your orders for these two?" He said still holding them both.
"I have no need for them. Do whatever you want with them."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6215 on: March 21, 2010, 08:12:30 AM
Danshu smiled, or what one could call a smile, as he lifted them both in the air. "Any ideas Roa!?" asked A.Flame. "..." thought A.Roa.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #6216 on: March 21, 2010, 12:11:47 PM
Lucky ran down a corridor somewhere on the WDS. He was unsure of where to go now - his E-Wing had been totalled, and would likely take a long time to repair, time he didn't necessarily have; and he couldn't really return to Wily's chambers, in case the bad doctor had something even worse up his sleeve.

He stopped in his tracks then, because something seemed out of place. There was definitely something wrong. He had something of a knack for sensing cosmic abnormalities. He looked over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being watched, then continued running.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6217 on: April 09, 2010, 05:07:45 PM
Let the RP rest in peace >_>

(o3o)

Mean while in the A.RPM...

T.Afro stepped back around the corner quickly and hid. "..." He knew this was an Alternate universe of RPM so it was expected that things wuld be different but he never thought he'd find her in A.RPM. Just as he was about to dart back a hand pulled on his jacket, "Afro?" T.Afro turned and replied, "I'm sure you have the wrong person..." a female pulled him around and looked at him face to face. "Afro..." the female hugged him , "I knew you'd escape the debt of DWII on day!" * :'(* T.Afro tried not to look her in the eyes. "Y-yeah, I sure did...Jasmine." * -_-*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6218 on: April 09, 2010, 08:05:04 PM
Suddenly... MANGO LEMONADE!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6219 on: April 10, 2010, 02:41:29 AM
what, so new RP? I say we keep the A. RPM idea, but start a brand new plot. like, Wily discovers it or some [parasitic bomb] and we meet our alternate selves..

What say you?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6220 on: April 10, 2010, 02:43:20 AM
As long as it has Mango Lemonade, and I'm allowed to pop in every once in a while to say something along the lines of "Suddenly, Mango Lemonade!" I'm good.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6221 on: April 10, 2010, 02:49:26 AM
So, would the Whole Nova/Mirby plot fit in with this?
Hey, that makes sense. I'll go with it.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6222 on: April 10, 2010, 02:50:46 AM
Let's do this! RP V2.0 GO!

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6223 on: April 10, 2010, 02:53:52 AM
Nova kills everyone, then things come back, as they must battle evil overlord Zed, IN SPACE!
GO GO ROCKMAN RANGERS!
*Ahem* Anyways,
Nova sat back as he tried to open a deminension, but just couldn't do it
"Damn....it" Nova couldn't even make a peep hole to the alternate demension,
"Maybe if I could find where this source is coming from, I could absorb it's energy...
bending space time isn't my thing..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6224 on: April 10, 2010, 02:54:51 AM
*calling Wily*