Reply #6175 on: February 20, 2010, 07:01:22 PM
(...I was kidding...)

[Then stop godmoding and let us get on with the plot we had.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6176 on: February 20, 2010, 07:05:47 PM
(Godmod?! I didn´t [tornado fang]ing summon the [tornado fang]ing demon of perversion! I never stopped you from any point...now stop acting all high and mighty and continue with your ah so well tought out plot...c´mon, I´m waiting...))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6177 on: February 20, 2010, 07:09:28 PM
(...I was kidding...)
(... Why do I even bother anymore. You are not dead, just trapped in an unknown dimension as a sort of curse. You can find a way to break free, but please, not now. At least let me get to the point of brainwashing Dan. You can break free and do what you want after that.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6178 on: February 20, 2010, 10:02:37 PM
Black Nova stared as the something happened when the orbitals did something and the robots happened to do something too Nova just scratched his head and said" Oh screw this, I'm going to go destroy RED team." With that, he walked off, mumbling something about getting someone on their knees and feeling so good he could puke.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6179 on: February 20, 2010, 11:00:18 PM
"Damn this place stinks!" The alternate Roa growled covering his face, Afro and Flame following behind him.

"I don't give a crap! Just hurry up and tell me what you need my help with!" Yelled T.Afro as he followed A.Roa and A.Flame.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6180 on: February 21, 2010, 05:23:35 AM
Flame watched on intently as Wily tried to case madness with Smiledog. what a horrible thing.
"I wont be safe in here much longer. i should probably head to FAUST and spy from there. He checked a pop up holo screen on his arm and cursed. All frequencies of teleportation were being blocked within the WDS.

Flame went to his window and looked out. It was  long drop to the ground. If he just jumped he would make too much noise upon impact and alert Wily.

"... Hmm."

Flame tidied his room as if he had never been there, and locked his door. He then stood on the windowsill, and used his grapple hook to get onto the roof of the station. From up there, he took a running start, and kicked off the edge, propelling himself as far as he could,  so that he could escape the WDS' teleportation block, and then, teleported up to FAUST.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6181 on: February 21, 2010, 06:02:07 AM
After the commotion cleared a bit, DWII walked back towards Lucky, and propped him back upright.

"Now, to carry now where we left off..." Smiledog nodded, and walked towards Lucky again, using his stubby fingers to force open Lucky's eyes, all the while whispering into his ears, the "wise" words from Sonic CD.

Soon after, a Zero Joe rushed in and informed DWII of Flame's teleportation (I did have some guards on the roof...).

"No matter, leave him be."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6182 on: February 21, 2010, 07:59:52 AM
Flame briskly entered the bridge, and ordered all personnel to tap into all of RPM's satellites and city cameras.
"Time for FAUST to become big brother FAUST!"
Flame walked to the operator room, much to the surprise of the operators.

"Sir! what are you doing here?"

Flame plopped down in one of the operator console chairs and placed the visual display helmet on his head. He unplugged two of the back wires and plugged them directly into ports at the base of his neck.

"I want all of you direct ALL the camera feeds to me, and I want two of you to regulate the flow, understood?"

"But sir... That much information..."

"Just do it! I'll be fine!"

Flame's eyes and mind were instantly flooded with camera images from every single satellite and camera on RPM.
(My brain is tired. Ill do more tomorrow...)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #6183 on: February 21, 2010, 05:18:26 PM
Lucky clenched his fists even tighter and did his best to ignore the demonic dog whispering in his ear. It was hard, but he had to keep going. The thought of Deathwatch putting him through even more training forced himself to remain sane and coherent.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6184 on: February 21, 2010, 07:56:47 PM
I really just felt like having a picture of Smiledog around so people get the idea...[spoiler][/spoiler]

Meanwhile, Flame is concentrating his focs towards the WDS and it's cameras, capturing Wily ll's attempt at brainwashing Lucky.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6185 on: February 22, 2010, 06:09:04 AM
(... DARN YOU FLAME D:)

"That's no point in resisting it, Lucky. Give in... You will feel less pain... You might even feel better..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6186 on: February 23, 2010, 06:57:15 PM
"No...no! Give it up, Wily! I'm not gonna break! I won't give you...the...SATISFACTION! I won't!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6187 on: February 24, 2010, 01:37:18 AM
"... If I can't break you... Then at least let me give you a present... Smiledog. It's time."

Smiledog nodded, and stopped whispering into Lucky's ears. He place his stubby fingers and plied Lucky's eyes went open, and stared into into deep.
Smiling.
Nothing but... Smiling...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6188 on: February 24, 2010, 02:05:49 AM
Nova finished the war, killing the Omega who was just standing there....standing...He won and came back home a stranger, as no one knew him in RPM. He decided to do nothing at all. But whilst doing nothing, something happened. And that something was a full on attack on Nova, which he survived with minor scrapes. All this happened within the span of three seconds. as he turned back time, like a man. A SUPERMAN.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #6189 on: February 25, 2010, 11:44:33 PM
The waddle dee lied on the ground, slowly twitching...This was gonna be a loooooooong school year.

Rankiri points toward the direction he swatted the waddle dee in, "Bring that midgit back here!  There are still 29 more swats I need to do before he can be fully accepted into this school!"

"OSSU!" two of the students called out as they turned and marched towards a gate standing next to where the waddle dee laid.

Gondo chuckles as he turns around, resting his wooden sword on his shoulder, "Very well then, follow me."

He leads Temnota through the Gutsy Dormatory until they reached the kitchen.

Gondo points to the fridge at the far end of the room, "Feel free to take a gander at our most prized ingredients.  The students adore what we make out of them."

When Temnota got to the fridge and opened it, she found the entire interior full of nothing but rodents, bats, and reptiles.  This couldn't possibly be the ingredients they were using to feed their students every morning, noon, and night.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6190 on: February 25, 2010, 11:54:35 PM
Lucky growled under his breath and clenched his fists even tighter under the shackles.

"I'd stop now...if I were...you..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6191 on: February 26, 2010, 04:12:42 AM
"But you're not me, isn't that right? But it does tire me more. Smiledog, please take the prisoner away from my sight."

Smiledog nodded, and dragged the chair with Lucky still on away.

"... What now..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6192 on: February 26, 2010, 10:11:06 PM
Rankiri points toward the direction he swatted the waddle dee in, "Bring that midgit back here!  There are still 29 more swats I need to do before he can be fully accepted into this school!"

"OSSU!" two of the students called out as they turned and marched towards a gate standing next to where the waddle dee laid.

" ;^;"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6193 on: February 27, 2010, 12:39:30 AM
Flame meanwhile, still connected to the computer, was observing RPM, when he noticed something strange...

"Hmm? whats this reading? It seems to emanate from the WDS or... around it... Is that... a dimensional distortion? Whoa."

He pointed to the operator next to him.

"send me the measurements on that phenomenon!"
"Yes sir."
after a moment or two, Flame observed the readings given to him, and almost gasped.

"What that... Oh [parasitic bomb]. Ga'damn. What the HELL could Wily be trying in there? If he keeps it up, the whole fortress is gonna go Philadelphia experiment!" [link]

(I think it would be interesting to have a crossover with alternate RPM, no?)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6194 on: February 28, 2010, 01:55:43 PM
As Lucky was dragged away, he sensed an opportunity. For too long he had hidden himself away from the darker things, unable to endure the horrors that lurked in the deeper recesses of his mind; his own fears, which he had done his best to turn his back on, had returned to grind him down.

No more.

He had to face his fears and conquer them once and for all.

His clenched hands began to glow a silvery-blue colour. His mind was screaming at him to break free, and his spirit responded. Lucky wasn't the kind of person who backed down in the face of fear and despair - he always fought against them until the very end of his power, and if he were to stop now, what would that make him? A coward.

"I'm not a coward," he muttered to himself. Fuelled by sheer determination and a desire to overcome that which haunted his dreams, he managed to break his wrists free from the shackles binding him. Small shards of metal scattered across the floor as Lucky broke free from his bonds, in both a physical and symbolic sense, and turned to face his opponent.

Smiledog stared back at its prey, its tiny, hollow eyes peering deep into Lucky's own cobalt irises; but Lucky was no longer intimidated. Teeth and fists clenched and eyes burning with a fiery urge to destroy his fears once and for all, Lucky glared at the crimson menace standing before him. He reached down to his belt and pulled out his Starsword; the blade of shimmering blue energy shot out and began to hum faintly.

"This ends now, Smiledog."

The hellish canine's hideous, lipless rictus grin spread even further across its cheeks. It slowly opened its abominable maw, allowing stagnant droplets of fetid saliva, enamel and even blood to drip from its fangs. A horrible noise, halfway between a growl and a hiss, breathed its way out of the demonic dog's abyssal throat. Smiledog lunged at Lucky, eager to tear its victim apart and devour his remains.

As the demonic dog approached Lucky, its mouth hanging open in a hungry madness, Lucky swivelled on his waist and pulled his right leg back. In one swift movement, he swung his foot out in a horizontal arc. His foot connected with the hell-hound, throwing it out of the way and forcing it to land on the ground with a dull, empty thud. It let out a low, moaning snarl as Lucky stepped over to it and glared down at its grotesque body.

In a rare moment of sheer rage and violence, Lucky slammed his foot onto Smiledog's torso, then held his Starsword into the air, facing downwards. With one final, icy gaze, he drove the glowing etheral blade into the monster's bloated body. Howling in pain, Smiledog recieved no pity from Lucky, who pulled the blade out and at last sliced the beast's head clean off. Smiledog was no more.

Lucky swallowed, then let out a little sigh.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6195 on: February 28, 2010, 02:36:06 PM
"... I think it's time to check up on Dan... And surprise him..."

From within his buster, a sort of dragon miniature statue appeared, but instead of a usual golden colour, it's all black, and seemed to emit a dark aura.

"... It is time again."

(Here's the dragon in question:
)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6196 on: February 28, 2010, 08:30:15 PM
"... I think it's time to check up on Dan... And surprise him..."

From within his buster, a sort of dragon miniature statue appeared, but instead of a usual golden colour, it's all black, and seemed to emit a dark aura.

"... It is time again."

(Here's the dragon in question:
)

As Dan was fiddling with what he had found from one of DWII's old Metal Slugs earlier he heard a knock on the door. "Ugh...what now doc?" He got up and proceeded to open the door as he was still looking at the table."i think I may have found-"

(The interruption is what ever DWII is planing to do with that statue.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6197 on: March 01, 2010, 12:16:26 AM
(I cant see the full image Wily... it takes me to the uploader)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6198 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:55 AM
(Actually, that's the full size... ._.)

"Sorry Dan, but I require your services again. That research of yours has to wait."

DWII pulled out the statue from his buster, and plunged it right into Dan's chest. Dan gave a shocked look, before being enveloped by a huge burst of dark aura energy.

After it slightly subsided, the goodness in Dan's eyes disappeared, and was replaced with malice.

"Welcome back... Danshu."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6199 on: March 01, 2010, 05:21:14 AM
(I CANT MAKE IT OUT! D: )

When suddenly, Wily got a fax from Flame. It explained that Faust had picked up the dimensional anomaly "waiting to happen" around the WDS, and urged Wily to reconsider whatever experiment he was doing, lest the WDS end up trapped in a dimensional anomaly or a vortex. it read in once sentence, "Remember the Philadelphia experiment! Although in that case it caused a vortex between 2 time points, the basic concept is the same! Somewhere in some alternate universe, another You, or someone else entirely is doing whatever experiment you are doing, and unknowingly, if you do it as well, [parasitic bomb] could go REALLY bad. At worse, Both parties at both ends could outright disappear and end up trapped in a dimensional rip!"